behind the act

By l3xiiixx

"You keep teasing me and it won't end well for you. Quit it." He groans, I don't listen. I start to unbutton... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35
36
37
38
39
40.
41.
42
43
44.
45.
46.
47
48

9.

467 6 0
By l3xiiixx

———— five hour later —————

I heard the front door open and I peaked out my door and saw my father was home, although I didn't see Matteo. I stood at the top of the stairs and welcomed my dad back home.

"Hey dad, where is Matteo?" I asked

"Oh, well he doesn't have to come over everyday so I gave him a day off" he replies

"Oh, okay thanks. How'd the meeting go?" I asked, trying to push off that's all I wanted to know.

"It went well, we have good stable plans now" Ace said.

"Good!" I said and walked back into my room. I grabbed my phone and texted Matteo.

K- father let you off?
M- so you noticed
K - of course I did, he really just gave you the day off?
M - yeah, it was very weird but I couldn't just come over my love. It's only for a day. I'll see you tomorrow okay?
K - I guess so
M - beautiful it's one day, you'll live.
K - smh.
M - don't give me this attitude now, it wasn't my idea mamas.
K - mhm.

"Kiri!! Dinner!" Ace called from the bottom of the stairs. I plugged my phone in and went downstairs for dinner. It was steak with brussels sprouts.

"So how was your day darling?" Father asked

" it was alright, pretty boring lol" I said

" Yeah, sitting at home all day can be boring," father replied.

I went and washed my plate off and put it in the dishwasher, said good night to my dad and went upstairs. It was weird not having Matteo over but I can text him at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 65.8K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
407K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1.9M 43.1K 37
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ "Hey Daddy," she swerved slowly, her chocolate brown eyes dancing with mischief as she inspected me. "I don't fuck with you Sophi...
1.3M 23K 91
"Fuck." She cries as my finger enters her wet cunt, fully. "More." Giana demands. "Yeah?" I mock. "Beg. You know how this works Giana, you don't make...