Our Journey Of LOVE // KTH FF.

By DarkMind772

It's an Indian Fanfiction......... Y/N who is an orphan get engaged with Taehyung who belongs to a wealthy fa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 ~ 18+
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 ~18+
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18~ 18+
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
New Book.....

CHAPTER 24

1.1K 37 1
By DarkMind772

??: why the hell you didn't tell me Kim Taehyung that my baby get in labour....

Taehyung look at the person and saw that she was boiling in anger. For awhile he get scared after looking at her but maintained his straight look.

Taehyung: I didn't get time to inform you Aarya ..

Aarya: *scoff* seriously......

Taehyung: *mimick her* yesss seriously.

Aarya: wait let me beat you up.

Aarya took off her one sandle and ran towards Taehyung before that jimin went towards Taehyung and he handled him the babygirl.

Aarya ran behind him while Taehyung started running in big room. Y/n and Jimin sign after witnessing there childish act.

Taehyung: yaaa jiminshii help me out... Your wife will kill me few minutes ago I became father let me live peacefully.

Jimin: you tease her first now handle her.

Taehyung: *still running* sweetheart tell your crazy friend to stop. I still want to live with you....

Y/n: yaaa Aarya stop it don't you want to meet your nephew.

Aarya stopped after hearing her and wear her sandles again while Taehyung sign in relief. Aarya went and sat besides Y/n and saw the baby carefully.

Aarya: he look exactly like tae Y/nah. But his eyes are like you dobust he is your boths mixture.

Y/n gave her a smile. Aarya look at Jimin and find him playing with babygirl who was in his arms while Taehyung was busy clicking her photos.

Aarya admired her man who is holding a pure soul in his hand. She whish she could get a happy family and child with him in there future.

Aarya went towards him and he gave the babygirl to her. She hold her and her eyes get teary after holding a child for first time.

She sllo at Y/n who was looking at her smiling. Aarya admired the baby in her and and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Aarya: you are so cute and light like feather. So beautiful just like your mom.

Both jimin and aarya started playing with babies while Taehyung sat beside Y/n and side hugged her and she put her head on his shoulder feeling tired again.

After few minutes the door of room opened and a little creature ran towards Y/n and sat on bed then hugged her tightly by her neck which make Taehyung to back off and Y/n to giggle at his actions.

Ishan: are you ok Chachi?? Mom said you have babies to us and is very tired and feeling pain.

Aarya: oh baby don't worry your Chachi is strong nothing happened to her because her ishan is there to protect her.

She said and kissed his cheeks. He laughed and nooded. While jin and aara came and took the babies in there arms.

Aara: both are so cute. *Admire the babies*

Jin: well that true. Finally this dumb bis a father now.

Taehyung: yaaa hyung don't call me that atleast not infront of my babies. *Pout*

Jin: whatever afterall they will get use with this.

Other who was present there burst out laughing after seeing Taehyung's shock face he gave to his hyung who is sassyly sitting on sofa.

Taehyung: are you serious .....

Jin was about to say something but againg someone entered inside room and now it was Mr.kim and Mrs.kim.

Mrs.kim: oh my Y/n dear are you ok??

Y/n: yess mom I am totally fine.

Mr.kim: rest for few more minutes then we will go back home I have talked with doctor he said we can take you three home.

Y/n: ya sure afterall I miss my room.

Everyone chucked at her.

Aara: ok then me aarya jimin and jin will go home and decorate home for welcome of babies you all come home slowly.

Ishan: I also want to come mom.

Aara: ya sure come let's go.

They left and Mr.kim and Mrs.kim started playing with babies.

Time skip...........

Here Taehyung and Y/n were standing infront of main entrance. Mrs.kim and and stood infront of them and did arti of babies which were in there parents arms wide awake and looking everywhere in there new surroundings.

After aarti they entered inside the house with babies and get shocked after seeing the decoration infront of them which was done by aara jin Jimin and Aarya and little bit help of ishan too.

Taehyung: *shock* wow you all did this much in very short time amazing guys.

Jin: oh thank you it was so simple work. *Dramatically flip his hairs*

Everyone giggle looking at both older and younger brothers talk.

Aara: ok now shall we cut the cake??

Aarya: sure come on new parents I am waiting to eat cake you know me and ishan baked the cake.

Y/n: really then let's go fast ....

She said and cutely ran towards the decoration not being able to hold her happiness. Y/n always like the cake made by aarya it's her favourite one so whenever aarya made cake Y/n react like a kid onwards.

Soon our new parents cut the cake and everyone eat it happily in this period babies were sleeping so no worries was in that.

Time skip.......

At night in bedroom......

Taehyung entered inside bedroom after Geeting fresh up but stopped in his steps when he saw his wife was feeding his baby boy while his babygirl was again sleeping after having her milk from her mother.

He slowly came near her and sat besides her. She look up and saw he was looking at her with loving eyes. She look down towards her baby and saw he was already asleep she slowly put him besides her sister and settled her dress neatly.

She went near there closit to take a warm baby blanket to cover there cubs. When she opened the glass door of cupboard she felt two muscular arms around her waist gently someone backhugged her.

She knew it was her lovely husband so she didn't said anything and both stood in same position.

Y/n: *softly* what happened bear you look very quit I too noticed it downstairs.

Taehyung didn't said anything just snuggle in her neck from back. She was about to say anything but stopped after hearing sniffing sound. Just then it click in her mind that her bear is crying. She tried to break the hug but he didn't let her do that.

Taehyung: *sob* d-dont s-sweetheart let me stay like this.

Y/n: but what happened why are you crying?? *Worried*

Taehyung: i-its just I am too happy to see my babies in world. I didn't imagine I will get this happiness this soon. I expected only one baby but to my surprise God gave me one more in bonus. I am grateful of you sweetheart for giving me a happiness of father.

Y/n's eyes also get teary after hearing him. She turn around and look in his eyes which were red due to crying.

She wipe his tears away and kissed his forehead. She attach her forehead with his and said in the most softest voice.

Y/n: baby I am glad to hear from you but it's a duty of every women to give this special happiness. I am glad that I am the one for you.

Taehyung: *shiff* I love you soo much.

Y/n: *smile* I to love you soo much.

He leaned in and kissed her passionately which she gladly accepted and kissed him back with the sam passion.

After there long kiss they pulled out and hugged eachothers.

Y/n: let's go or otherwise your naughty babies will be awake. They are really naughty like you.

Taehyung: ofcourse afterall they are my babies.

Y/n smile and they both went towards there babies. Y/n put the blanked around them and kissed there forehead.

Y/n: stay with them bear I am going to fresh up ok.

Taehyung: yess sure take your time.

Y/n nooded and took her cloths and went inside bathroom. Taehyung look at his cubs with pure love which a father hold for his kids.

He went near them and kissed there forehead. He took his phone and clicked his babies photos.

Taehyung: my babies are so cute and beautiful l love you both.

He layed beside them and fell asleep due to tiredness. Y/n entered inside and saw her three babies were sleeping soundly. She chuckled and did her night routine.

She came and kissed Taehyung's forehead and then her two newborns cheeks. She layed besides her babies and fut the blanket neatly around her three babies. she close her eyes and fell asleep after saying.

Y/n: I love you my three cute baby bears.

To Be Continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 966 19
welcome to my another story of taekook 💜!! Thank u so much for reading this story 💗 in advance..... I suck at writing description 🙃 but still I...
651K 30K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
18.3K 1.4K 21
Storyline Kang Y/n , a fiery college dropout in her early twenties, is trying to build a life for herself but failing miserably because of a lack of...
37.2K 1.2K 41
Welcome to my second book ! ❤️ (Book Completed) TAEMINKOOK × INDIAN --------- DISCLAIMER :- - FANFICTION - - DONT HATE - - SLOW UPDATE - ...