𝐏𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄, 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗢𝗲 𝗯𝗿...

By MOONWEBBED

HOBIE BROWN x OC ΰ³ƒβ€βž· Despite all their differences - they were the two missing pieces of a puzzle. With the b... More

[1.1] Mentor
[1.2] Strategy
[1.3] Home
[1.4] Ex
[1.5] Dalmatian
[1.6] Disrupted
[1.7] Headquarters
[1.8] Boss
[1.9] Regretful
[1.10] Hero
[1.12] Mistake
[1.13] Reason
[1.14] Puzzle
[1.15] Lipstick
[1.16] Matters
[1.17] Messy
[1.18] You
[1.19] Mask
[1.20] Puzzle

[1.11] Attitude

5.3K 198 39
By MOONWEBBED

She fell asleep earlier, didn't she? Marina remembered the last few minutes before she passed out, and she was just on her couch. She was wearing a jacket over her suit — and she was on her couch. She was sure of that.

Marina never sleepwalks. Not that she was aware of, anyways — but this? What the fuck?

The moment she opens her eyes, she finds herself crawling up of the Oscorp building. Marina stares at herself through the window, shocked to find her suit now differently colored. Her suit was now fully black, and had silver linings. Who the hell is that staring back at her?

"You are the perfect host." A voice echoes in her mind, and she almost falls off the building in shock. "What — Hello!? What is happening right now, oh my God." She looks around in panic.

"I am Venom. But now... That is us." The voice replies, and she furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "Us? I'm just dreaming. This is just a dream, right? I am just... lucid dreaming." She tries to convince herself, crawling on top of the building. Anyone who could probably see her right now would be freaked out.

"Yes, us. Me and you... Now, we have become one." The voice is deep and raspy, kind of like those monster voices from the movies. "I am not Venom! I am... Spindrift, and I am freaking out. Get out of my head, please? What did you do with my suit?"

Standing on top of the building, Marina looks down on herself, scanning her new suit. It's not bad... but, how the hell did this happen? She slapped herself, praying to whoever is out there that this is just some silly dream she could easily wake up from.

"Why did you do that?!" The voice exclaims, and Marina flinches. "Because this is not cool! Oh my God, I have to tell Hobie." She whispers. "Who is Hobie?" Venom asks, and Marina shakes her head.

"I refuse to talk to you like this. Get out of me first, then we can have a proper conversation." She crosses her arms. Venom laughs, as if she just asked a stupid question.

Marina blinks, "What's so funny?" A small part of Venom moves out of her body, and he appears out of her shoulder. She screams in fear, and attempts to shrug him out of her. "Holy — What are you!? Ew..." She muttered the last part.

Venom narrows his eyes at her, "I HEARD THAT! Bitch." He grumbles, and Marina scoffs. "Excuse me? If anyone is the bitch right now, it would be you. Considering the fact that you are going around possessing random bodies as if they're nothing."

"If I had asked, you would scream and say no." Venom says, and Marina nods her head. "Okay, yes. Most likely..." She mutters, and sighs. "Now, tell me who you are. Will you please get out of me, because this — whatever this is, I am not liking it. Thank you." She tries to smile politely, but you could clearly sense the disturbance in her voice.

"No! I am in need of host, and you are perfect. There is nothing you can do to stop me." The small Venom merges back to Marina, and covers her whole body. "Oh really? Would you be able to stop me from jumping off this building, then?"

Venom growls in annoyance. "DO NOT DO THAT!" He yells, and Marina winces. "How did this even happen. How did you even get to me?"

"Easy. I enter your home, find you sleeping, and then I merge with you." Venom explains, and Marina's mouth slightly parts in disbelief. "What — That's it? Where did you even come from?" She sits down on the floor, watching the quiet streets below.

"Planet Klyntar. I do not know how I got here, but I know that Carlton Drake is not a good man!" Venom says, and Marina furrows her eyebrows. "Drake? Who's — Oh... No." Realization hits her, and Marina groans as she covers her face with her hands.

"The news from earlier." She mumbles. "What news?"

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
"Multiple transport capsules owned by Life Foundation was found in Central Park. The contents of these capsules remain unknown, as some witnesses claim that these items have been dropped from space. CEO Carlton Drake remains silent, and refuses to face the public to properly address the situation."
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

"You were in those capsules? The ones from space?" Marina lets out a heavy breath. "Yes. Drake must be stopped. He does not intend good!" Venom yells, and Marina hisses. "Will you stop yelling in my head, please? I think my head's going to explode."

"Shut up. I have beautiful voice." Venom snaps, and Marina rolls her eyes with a scoff. "Sure you do."

"We have to tell Hobie." Marina tells Venom, "Who is Hobie?" He asks. She opens her mouth to respond before a scream cuts her off, followed by glass shattering. Looking down, she spots a hooded man holding a gun. Narrowing her eyes, she quickly swings down to help.

"No time for this." Venom groans, and Marina glares. "I — No. If you're going to use my body as a host, then you should be getting used to this." She says through gritted teeth, entering the shop.

She sees the thief pointing a gun at an older lady, and sighs tiredly. "Seriously? Robbing from an old lady? Not cool." Marina shoots a web at the thief, sticking his hand on the table.

There was definitely something off with Marina. And not only because of this alien inside her head, but she felt stronger and more confident? Is this an additional something that Venom had done to her?

"Hey!" The thief yells, before a web is shot at his mouth, shutting him up. "Hey!" Marina mocks him, and turns to the old lady with a soft smile. "Are you okay, ma'am?" She asks, and the lady nods. "Thank you... um —"

"Spindrift." She introduces herself, "It's Venom!" Venom yells in her mind, and Marina tries not to react in annoyance.

The old lady smiles in gratitude, "Thank you, Spindrift. Now you, jerk!" She glares at the thief, slapping him across the face. Marina gasps, and lets out a laugh. "You deserved that." She smirks at the thief before waving at the old lady, and rushing out of the store.

She swings from pole to pole with a grin, "If you're gonna use my body to live, then you're in for a lot of those." Marina tells Venom.

"You make me vomit." Venom growls, and Marina laughs.

𐙚˙⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩

"Likin' the new suit, Mari." Hobie smirks, leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. He eyed her up and down, and Marina raises an eyebrow at him. "Oh." She looks back down at her suit, and smiles. "...Thanks. I mean — It's not really by choice, but yeah."

Marina had traveled to Hobie's dimension as soon as she could, wanting to tell him about Venom.

Hobie raises an eyebrow, and a small portion of Venom disappears from Marina — half of her face being shown. "Woah what — Luv...  What's happened to you?" Hobie asks, approaching Marina with a worried look. He's still cautious though, ready to action incase this really wasn't Marina, and some dipshit who probably transformed into her.

"No! I'm okay, Hobie. I think... I think I am, this guy... in my head, he's very loud — and, he's always complaining and yelling." Marina rambles, and laughs. Hobie stares at her in disbelief, "What are you talking about?"

A small Venom appears from Marina's shoulder, grinning widely at Hobie. "Shit." His mouth parts, staring at Venom. Marina can't understand the surprised look on his face, whether it's good or bad. "Hobie?"

"That's fuckin' amazing." He laughs, leaning in to take a closer look. "You stink!" Venom exclaims, and Hobie scoffs. "Do I now? 'Least I don't look like some horror character."

Venom turns to Marina, "I don't like him. We do not like him, do we?" He asks, and Marina gives him a small smile. "Well..." Venom glances between the both of them. "Sorry 'bout that, mate. She's in love with me." Hobie says jokingly, shrugging his shoulder. Marina gives him a weird look, "Very delusional, but whatever." She chuckles.

Hobie shakes his head with a playful grin, before Venom merges back with Marina. "You changed a bit."

"How? We just saw each other last night." Marina giggled, removing her mask. Hobie glances down at her lips, then back at her eyes. "Got that big smile on your face." He says, cupping her cheeks.

Marina furrows her eyebrows. "Don't I always smile like this?" She asks, and Hobie tilts his head. "Never this bright and playful, at least." He replies with a smile. "But still pretty, 'course."

"Are you guys flirting?" A voice suddenly asks, Marina flinching. It was weird whenever the both of them were together, it was like nothing else mattered — unless there's danger of course. But, they become so focused with each other's presence that they tend to forget about their surroundings.

Hobie and Marina turn to the source of the voice, and sees Gwen. With Pavitr, Margo, Peni, and their other friends. "No?" Marina says hesitantly, smiling nervously at them.

"Yeah." Hobie places his hands in his pockets. "Can we help you?" He raises an eyebrow.

Pavitr's eyes sparkle, "You guys are so cute! Since when? Why have I never been informed of this?" He walks towards them, wrapping his arms around their shoulders. and pulling them close. "I am so happy for the both of you!"

"We're not —"

"Thanks, mate." Hobie grins, and Marina glares at him. "Seriously?"

Gwen blinks at them, confused. She shakes her head, and crosses her arms as she takes closer steps towards them. "Miles needs our help, guys. Miguel, and the rest are after him."

The playful looks on Hobie, and Marina's faces drop. "Okay, how can we help?"

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 886 15
What happens when a radioactive spider bites the wrong Parker sibling? This is going to be a slow burn, Y/N's exploration of her newly found powers...
44.3K 2.3K 25
## [ π€ππŽπŒπ€π‹π˜ ] - π”ͺ𝔦𝔩𝔒𝔰 π”ͺπ”¬π”―π”žπ”©π”’π”° ... in which π’Žπ’Šπ’π’†π’” π’Žπ’π’“π’‚π’π’†π’” encounters...
7.6K 170 12
[Finished] As Miles fights for his own path of his universe and trying to go against the stupid canon rules, he escapes from Miguel and flees to an u...
233 3 7
He's fallen in love with her, but she's from a different dimension. With Miguel constantly nagging Hobie about how dangerous it is to be so close wit...