behind your back ~ andrei sve...

By saltyysinagrams

Delilah Slavin is the younger sister of Carolina Hurricanes defenseman Jaccob Slavin. After moving to Raleigh... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Epilogue
author's note and acknowledgements 🤍
Bonus Chapter!

Chapter Twelve

288 0 16
By saltyysinagrams

It's been about a week, and thankfully Andrei has been on the road since his little accident.

I have never thanked my doctor enough for putting me on birth control to regulate my irregular periods. And thankfully, I wasn't pregnant. But that doesn't make me want to forget about Andrei forgetting to slip out. He dodged a bullet, yet I haven't told him about the good news.

Him and the Hurricanes come back from a road trip through the Central Division and Canada, first playing the Arizona Coyotes, then the St. Louis Blues, then finally made their way up to Canada to play the Ottawa Senators. Now they're coming home, still undefeated.

"You guys had one hell of a road trip," I told my brother as he let me into his house. He had invited me over to help him clean the house a bit before Whitney got there, since she was kind of a clean freak.

He chuckled, closing the door behind me. "Svech was acting weird the entire time. I've never seen him speak so much Russian in a few days," he told me, which kind of confused me.

"You expect me to know the answer to that?" I asked Jaccob, who was probably looking for some response as to why Andrei was acting weird. I had somewhat of an idea why he was acting that way, but I didn't want to tell Jaccob that. He was already infuriated that I was dating Andrei in the first place, and if he found out that he had come inside of me, he'd lose everything.

He raised an eyebrow. "Well, Andrei is your boyfriend, is he not?" he questioned as we walked up the stairs and to his kitchen.

I shrugged. "I dunno. I haven't really talked to him in a few days," I responded. "Since you guys were on that road trip,"

"That's probably why Svech was acting weird. You're not talking to him. Are you not seeing him anymore?" my brother asked, taking a water bottle out of the fridge and taking a small sip.

I shrugged again, sighing. "I am, it's just...something happened that we're both ashamed of," I muttered, leaning my back against the counter.

Jaccob looked at me in even more confusion. "Other than your relationship, I don't see what you two should be ashamed of," he responded. "What happened?"

I glanced into my brother's innocent, brown eyes. Something was telling me to tell him what was wrong; all he wanted to know was why his teammate had been acting weird all throughout their past road trip.

But another part of me wanted to choose life and rather lie about the situation.

I sighed again. "Do you really want to know?" I asked Jaccob.

He nodded his head. "Considering you're acting kinda weird too, I'd love to know," he responded.

I gulped.

"Well, after the San Jose game, I drove to Andrei's house and we hung out for a little bit. That hangout became a dirty makeout, then, well," I muttered, almost choking on the tightening knot that was in my throat.

"Good lord," Jaccob complained, rubbing his eyes. "You guys had sex again,"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, we did. And I took off the condom," I continued, then I could see my brother's eyes widen to the size of large plates.

His jaw slightly dropped. "Did he...you know..." he started, but could never spew out what he was gonna say.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, however you want to interpret the situation, I knew what he wanted to say.

"Unfortunately, he did." I said.

Jaccob's jaw dropped to the floor, speechless.

"Fuck," he groaned. "Are you pregnant? Do you think you are? Do I need to take you to the hospital? Good God, I'm gonna kill that Russian son of a bitch," he spat.

"No! Jaccob, I'm not pregnant. Remember, I'm on birth control and thankfully I got my period a few days later. I even took a test to be sure and it said I wasn't pregnant. But Andrei doesn't know that," I told him to reassure him, and he sort of calmed down.

We stood there in silence, and I could tell he was still trying to process everything I had just told him.

I felt my phone vibrate in my sweatshirt pocket, so I pulled it out and groaned.

Speaking of Andrei.

How come you've been ignoring me? I know I fucked up. I'd just like to sit down and talk about it since I'm back in Raleigh.

I'm at my brother's house to help him clean. Maybe a different time.

Why don't I just come over then?

I'm not exactly sure if Jaccob would like that, considering he's been asking me why you've been acting weird the entire time the Canes were on the road trip. Not to mention he said you've spoken more Russian than usual.

I'll help clean

Again, not sure how my brother would like that.

I just want to talk about what happened a little over a week ago considering you've been ignoring me since then. That's why I've been acting weird, according to Jaccob.

And I was speaking more Russian because I really don't want anybody else hearing my complaining about how I fucked this relationship up because I was dumb. Really the only person who understood me was Kooch.

Kooch?

Pyotr Kochetkov, one of our goalies

Anyways, I'm coming over. See ya in a bit

"What did Andrei want?" Jaccob asked.

I sighed as I read Andrei's message just inviting himself over to Jaccob's house to help him and I clean for Whitney to come over. "I guess he's coming over to help us," I muttered. I was not amused by this.

Jaccob looked at me in confusion. "What?" he asked, raising his voice.

"Jaccob, I never said that he could come over. If anything, I was against him coming over because I'm upset about the fact that he nearly got me pregnant," I told my now infuriated brother.

He raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms. "Whatever. The cleaner the house, the happier Whitney will be," he chuckled as he handed me a lemon scented spray and a dirty, white wash rag. "Get cleaning!" he cheerfully exclaimed.

I groaned. Oh well, I guess this was my payment for staying at my brother's place when I first got to Raleigh.

There was a heavy knocking at Jaccob's door, and since I was assigned to straighten the upstairs living room, I had to go answer the door.

I opened the door and instantly regretted it.

There stood Andrei Svechnikov, the same guy who nearly changed both of our lives.

"Hi," he said with his deadly smile.

I kept my frown on my face, glaring into his deep, brown eyes. "Jaccob told me you got the guest room downstairs. Don't interrupt me, I'm midway through Taylor Swift's album 1989." I told him, then walked back to the living room to continue cleaning.

"Wait, can we talk quick? About, you know, the sex we had?" he asked.

I stopped scrubbing the glass coffee table and glanced up at Andrei's panic-stricken face.

I sighed. "You got damn lucky," I told him. "I'm not pregnant."

He let out a sigh of relief, perhaps one he's been holding in since he had come inside of me. "Spasibo tebe, Gospodi," he muttered, bringing his hands together as if he was praying.

I sighed again. I really didn't feel like talking to Andrei right now, and he should be cleaning if he decided to invite himself over to Jaccob's house.

I glanced back up at him, who was still standing in the same spot.

"If you're not gonna clean, you might as well leave." I told him, getting up and brushing his shoulder to head to the bathroom to grab more cleaning supplies for him to use.

"Why are you talking to me like that?" Andrei asked with a tone in his voice. "The first thing I get when you open the door is an attitude without a proper greeting,"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face Andrei, and I could tell he was starting to get frustrated.

I deeply chuckled, a smirk plastered across my face. "Well, for one, you just invited yourself over without asking my brother, two, you lost control of yourself and you nearly got me pregnant," I told him, pointing a finger at him with the building rage I had inside of me. I felt bad for yelling at Andrei, but I needed to get this off of my chest that I've been hiding from him since it happened.

His jaw slightly dropped. "Let me get this straight: you were the one who encouraged unprotected sex, so you took the condom off of my dick and you're acting surprised that I came inside of you?" he asked, raising his voice even louder than his last statement. "Are you that delusional?"

Right after Andrei had said his point, I immediately felt guilty. He was right. Why was I pinning it all on him, when I technically was at fault, too? I mean, yes, he could've pulled out and ejaculated on my stomach or something but he chose to do what he did.

It was safe to say that we both were at fault and that we should drop the conversation and get cleaning before my brother found out that we were doing nothing but arguing.

I sighed, stepping towards Andrei. He peered down at me, his height of being 6'2 towering over me. His arms were crossed, and waves of red flustered across his cheeks.

"So, are you done yelling at me?" Andrei asked, lowering his voice back down to a conversation level. "Did you realize that you're in the wrong as well?"

I shrugged, guiltily frowning as I slowly creeped towards him. He never moved from his original spot five minutes ago.

"I'm sorry, Andrei. I've just kept that to myself for the past week since you and the guys were on the road trip, and I haven't had the chance to tell you until now. I'm sorry for yelling at you, I completely forgot about what I did, probably because I was too horny at the moment," I chuckled, fighting back tears as the water started to well in my eyes.

Andrei's sudden anger immediately flushed away as his face became pale where you can see his facial hair sprouting on his chin. He chuckled at the last part I told him about being horny for him. "Oh, trust me, I was feeling that same way, because you know, you're just so beautiful and I hate anyone who tells you otherwise."

I blushed at his compliment, and it was nice to know that he reflected the same feelings when we had sex that night after the opener to the 2022-2023 NHL season. At least he wasn't doing it to just please me.

"Thank you," I told him.

We both smiled, our eyes locked in on each other, then we brought ourselves together for a nice, comforting, much needed hug. It felt so nice to be in Andrei's arms once again after he was gone for a week, and after I've been hiding the anger behind what happened prior to him and the Hurricanes leaving for their road trip.

"I'm sorry," I wailed into his shoulder.

He started to rub my back. "I'm sorry about the mess up. I won't do that again," he muttered into my ear, then pecked me on the forehead and squeezed me tighter to his body.

"Can I ask you a question, Andrei?" I asked him, lifting my head from his shoulder.

He looked down at me in confusion. "Of course you can," he told me.

I sighed, reading the words that he had on his shirt. "Can I kiss you? Like, right now?" I blabbed, not even sure what I had even said to him.

He chuckled, his pearly, straight smile (minus one tooth on his left side) glowing as I watched him laugh.

"What makes you ask that?" he giggled.

"Well, we haven't seen each other in a week, and I really missed you," I told him. "It's totally okay if—"

All within one swift movement, I was suddenly drowned by Andrei's taste of saltiness that I absolutely adored. His hands made his way up to my cheeks, lacing his right fingers through my wavy hair and his other holding onto my face for dear life as he slightly bent over and took control.

"You don't even have to ask me twice," he mumbled into my ear, then continued to absolutely destroy my entire mouth.

A few moments passed by, moments that definitely made up for the lost time from Andrei being gone and the fact that I was just so frustrated with him nearly getting me pregnant.

"Oh, what the actual hell,"

Andrei quickly pulled away, letting go of me in embarrassment. We both stared at my brother, who had a bottle of window cleaner in one hand and a roll of paper towel in the other, in sheer embarrassment. We were supposed to be cleaning surfaces, not each other orally.

"Andrei Igorevich, you're supposed to be cleaning, not making out with my sister. That's why you came over to my house, to clean," Jaccob said, then he pointed his finger at me. "And you, I never want to see that again in my house. Go somewhere else, in private, to make a porn scene like that," he told me, but it was obvious that the "porn scene" thing was a joke. Though I genuinely could tell that he didn't care to see Andrei and I kissing, considering he's caught us one other time.

Andrei groaned. "Fine, Slavin. I'll make this house pretty and tidy, you don't have to worry," he assured.

Jaccob smirked. "That's what I like to hear, Svechnikov. Get cleaning, my girlfriend's gonna be here in a few hours!"

I made up some shrimp flavored Ramen noodles for me and my friend, Madison.

Madison and I met at a mall while we were shopping for some lame ass hockey romance books. We both were looking for the same book, actually, and we quickly sparked a conversation.

I invited her over to my apartment so we could watch the Minnesota Wild and the Hurricanes game together. She knows I'm Jaccob Slavin's younger sister, but she doesn't know that I was currently dating the star Hurricanes winger Andrei Svechnikov.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked Madison as she walked through the door in a Kirill Kaprizov jersey, who is the star player for the Minnesota Wild.

She giggled. "You know, I'm actually from Minnesota, so I gotta rep my team, you know?" she asked. Oh yeah, she's a diehard Wild fan.

I rolled my eyes. "Come sit down you twat," I told her, fanning my hand to signal her to come over to me and eat the Ramen that I had just taken off of the stove.

"That Kaprizov jersey is horrendous," I joked with her.

Her jaw dropped. "No, that Svechnikov jersey is. Imagine him losing a fight to Alex Ovechkin, who hasn't thrown a punch at anyone in years," she mentioned.

I looked at her in confusion. "Wait, what?" I asked her. I'm surprised nobody told me about this fight between The Great Eight and Andrei, more specifically Andrei.

She giggled. "Yeah, it was like Andrei's first season or something in the big leagues. Alex did something to him and Andrei got mad, so he threw punches at Alex and Alex knocked Andrei out in one punch," she described, then she pulled her phone out and showed me a video of the fight. Sure enough, Andrei got whacked and immediately fell to the ice.

My jaw dropped. "Oh my God, why hasn't he told me about this?" I muttered.

"Who?" Madison asked, putting her phone down and started slurping the noodles out of her bowl.

"Andrei," I clarified, then I realized that she didn't know that I was actually his girlfriend.

She looked at me in confusion now. "Why would he tell you? Does he even know who you are?" she asked, slurping more noodles.

I sighed and showed her a picture of my lock screen with a black and white photo of Andrei kissing my cheek, half of my face cut from the picture so the attention was drawn to him. That was one of the many photos I had set to the rotating photos I had as my lock screen, since every time I turned my phone off it would be a new picture.

"I'm dating him," I told her.

Her jaw dropped to the floor. "Oh my God? You're Jaccob Slavin's little sister and you're Andrei Svechnikov's girlfriend? How long have you and Andrei been together?" she frantically asked, trying to process what I had just shown and told her.

I chuckled. "Since July 18th," I responded, raising the television volume just a bit so I could hear the analysts talk about the Hurricanes' season so far.

"I—wow. You two are really cute together. How did we meet again?" she giggled.

I chuckled. "Because I wanted to read some smut, because I'm not having sex with Andrei for a great while," I told her. "Since he fucked up the last time,"

Her eyes widened as she nearly choked on her Ramen. "You guys had sex? Oh my God, I still need to process that you're dating Andrei Svechnikov, now I need to process that you two had sex?!" she squealed.

I took a deep breath and sighed. "Yup," I chuckled.

In ten or so minutes, the puck finally dropped and the game was underway.

Within the first five minutes of the game, Minnesota's Marcus Foligno drew an interference penalty to send Carolina to its first power play of the night.

"That wasn't interference, but okay," Maddie complained.

I chuckled. "Oh, it very much was. You're just the Wild fan complaining about penalties," I joked with her.

She rolled her eyes. "Right, and I'm the one complaining when one of the Carolina players has more penalty minutes than time on ice," she retorted.

I looked at her in confusion. "You talkin' about Minnesota native Brady Skjei?" I asked her.

"No, you dumbass. I'm talking about that Russian native who is apparently your boyfriend," she clarified as the Minnesota Wild cleared the puck down to the other end of the ice. Carolina's goaltender Pyotr Kochetkov went after it on the boards and passed it to Jordan Staal to begin another attempt to get a power play goal.

"You seem to love taking jabs at Andrei," I mentioned.

She giggled. "Yeah, it's all I can do since you're shitting on my team, ya know?" she said.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, you live in North Carolina," I told her. "Technically if my brother didn't get drafted, I'd be an Avalanche fan since I'm from Colorado,"

"You bandwagon," Maddie said jokingly.

My jaw dropped. "Excuse me? My own brother plays for the Hurricanes, so of course I have to be a fan. Our whole family are Hurricanes fans now," I responded.

She giggled again. "Not to mention your boyfriend also plays for them," she added to my statement with a wink.

I groaned with an annoyed smile. "Let's just watch the damn game," I said.

After the Hurricanes beat the Wild 4-1 (Andrei scoring two of those goals) within regulation and after Maddie left with color on her face, I wasn't exactly sure what to do.

I wasn't tired, and I was all caught up with work.

I could go to a bar and get a drink of some sort to celebrate the win, but I really didn't feel like going anywhere at ten.

My phone buzzed on the counter while I was straightening out my cabinets. I glanced over and noticed that Andrei was calling me.

I answered, slipping my phone on my shoulder and pressed my shoulder to my ear so I could still wipe everything down. "Hello?" I answered.

A faint noise of a car driving in the background played for a split second before Andrei spoke.

"Hey, sweetheart," he said. "How are you doing?"

I reached up to grab a box of mac and cheese and obviously with my lack of mobility with my shoulder, I was able to get the box of mac and cheese, but I dropped my phone.

"Oh, fucking—" I yelped as I set the box on the counter, then picked my phone up. "Sorry about that, I'm cleaning out my cabinets,"

Andrei chuckled. "At ten at night? Have some three a.m. motivation or something?" he giggled.

I rolled my eyes. "No, I got done watching a baseball game with my friend, so I didn't have time to do it earlier," I told him, hopefully grabbing him into the lie.

"Wait what? You didn't watch the game tonight when we played the Wild? I scored two goals tonight," he said, his tone shifting from cheerful to confused.

I giggled as I leaned my back against the counter. "Nah, I was just messing with you. My friend did come over and we watched the game together. I'm very proud of you, and she got mad at me when I was over-celebrating  your goals since she's a Wild fan," I told him with a smile on my face.

He laughed, and I could hear his turn signal clicking in the background with the movement of the car. "Oh, I see," he responded.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, that's what happened," I said.

Silence filled the line for a moment, as Andrei was probably focused on driving. Which was obviously perfectly fine, I didn't want him getting into any deadly accidents.

"Sorry, I had to figure out what street I was on. It's so hard seeing in the dark sometimes," he chuckled.

"I feel that, that's why I don't like driving at night if I don't have to," I responded. "It's even worse in the rain,"

"You got that right. Anyways, I'll talk to you in a bit. I've gotta figure out where I'm going. Alright, I love you," he said.

"Love you too," I responded before hanging up.

Since my cabinets didn't have much food in them, the cabinets were quite easy and didn't take up a lot of time. That was just something that has been bothering me for a little while now, and I'm thankful I got them done. I don't have to worry about that anymore for a while.

While I was relaxing on my couch watching some cheesy Hallmark romance movie, a series of knocking was at my door.

I paused the movie and hesitantly made my way towards the door, wondering who could want my attention at 10:30.

I looked through the peephole, and there stood a man in a black hoodie and black shorts. I couldn't make out the face since he had a hood over his head and he was looking around most of the time I was looking through the peephole.

I unlatched the second lock and creaked the door slightly open. The man was taller than I thought, he was probably 6'1 or 6'2.

My eyes widened as I realized who this mystery man was.

"Hey!" Andrei whispered with a smile on his face.

My jaw dropped as my eyes widened. "How—what—how did you find my apartment?" I asked him as I let him into my apartment. It may have been early November, but Andrei has actually never been to my apartment in the amount of time that we have been together. No reason, just that I was taking a lot of time to make this place cozy, and with having to handle a job and time for Andrei, I haven't necessarily brought him to my apartment. Besides, I wanted it to be nice when he'd come over!

Andrei chuckled as he slipped the hood off of his head and closed the door behind him. "Oh, your brother was a little help," he said with a sly smirk.

"Of course he was. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He chuckled again, crossing his arms. "Oh, I dunno. Maybe because we haven't hung out in a while, since I was away for a few days and you've been working," he said.

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. "It's been four days. It hasn't been that long," I mentioned.

"Yeah, four days without you," Andrei responded. "Calling and texting is different than physical conversation and touch," he added as we both sat on the couch. Maddie's Doritos still sat on the glass coffee table, the half bag wanting to be eaten sooner or later.

I smiled as I put my hand on his thigh. "Awh, you're so sweet," I said as I could feel my face starting to redden.

He deeply chuckled, his deadly dimples absolutely showing as his smirk widened. "I try my best," he responded. "What movie are you watching?"

I glanced at the television, hand still on Andrei's thigh, then looked back at him. "I'm not sure. It's just some corny romance movie," I told him with a soft chuckle.

"Well, we can watch it together, if you want. I plan on staying all night," he responded, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Of course, if that's okay with you,"

I loved how considerate Andrei was with whatever he was doing, however I've always wondered if he's ever hesitant about what he wants to do. Whether if he has always been like this, or if Elena was controlling and being the psycho she is, she yelled at him for what he was doing with her.

"Of course that's okay with me. I love spending nights with you," I said, wrapping my arms around his torso and pulling myself closer to him.

He chuckled as he started to rub my shoulder. "Or we can just sit here," he said.

"Wait, Andrei," I spat as I let go of him, which threw him off guard.

He looked at me in confusion. "What's up?" he asked, letting go of me.

"Why don't we go into my bedroom? There's more room, and I got this comfy blanket, we could snuggle up together," I told him.

He blinked, then he smiled. "Of course. That would be lovely," he said, then we both got off of the couch and I led him to my bedroom.

The blanket I was talking about was a soft Hurricanes blanket that I got off of the Internet, because it was just too cute to not get.

I closed the door behind Andrei and we both got onto the bed, laying against the pillows and the headrest.

"Is this the blanket you were talking about?" Andrei asked as he grabbed it and threw it over the both of us.

I got myself more comfortable against his welcoming, warm body. "Yeah, it was just too cute not to get," I told him.

He chuckled. "There you go," he said as he put his hand on my head, then weaved his fingers through my hair and started to gently scratch my scalp, causing my nerves to tingle to his touch.

"Mhm, just like that..." I whispered as he started to rub my shoulder with his other hand.

He deeply chuckled again. "You like it when I do that, don't you?" he quietly asked.

I nodded my head, rubbing my head against his arm. "Yeah, I do," I responded.

He smiled.

After a few moments of him rubbing my shoulder and gently playing with my hair, I made my way onto his stomach and wrapped my arms around his neck. My knees dug into the bed while I hugged Andrei with all I could without hurting him.

"You're so cute when you're exhausted," I told him with an assuring smile.

He chuckled. "I'm sure I do," Andrei responded as put his hands on my hips.

My face reddened again, then I just went in to kiss him. I missed him, and I wanted that to be clear if the cuddling wasn't.

I let go, a now awkward smile plastered on my face.

Andrei raised an eyebrow. "Is that all you can do?" he asked.

I shrugged, arms still wrapped around his neck. "I dunno, can you do better?" I responded with a smirk.

He chuckled again. "I thought you'd learn by now, dorogoy." he said before bringing my face closer to his and felt our lips bash together like he slammed Wild forward Sam Steel to the boards.

In between the roughness he brought towards the kissing, I gasped for air, then he bent forward, causing me to go backwards. He then pinned me to the bed, blanket now below us as he grinded his hips against mine.

"Oh my god," I gasped before he went deeper, our tongues now swirling together.

"Mhm, I will always know how to pleasure you more than you do for yourself." he muttered into my ear.

I smirked. "Oh really now?" I responded.

Andrei lifted his head and raised an eyebrow. "You wanna try me?" he asked with the most devilish smirk I have seen on him in a long time.

"Yeah. I want to see what makes you think you know more about me than myself," I responded.

He deeply chuckled. "Are you sure? You're not gonna get mad at me like the last time?" he asked, and I immediately knew what his plan was.

I smiled. "Just as long as you don't fuck everything up again," I told him.

"Oh, I learned my lesson from that," he said, then continued to kiss me and started to rub his fingers along the seam in my shorts where my vagina was. "not like I plan on fucking you anyway."

Oh, he just wants to finger the ever-living life out of me where I can feel his fingers pulse against my stomach.

"That's completely fine," I said, then I slipped off my shorts and tossed them by the door.

Following my cue, Andrei kissed me again and licked his middle and ring fingers together before sliding his middle finger inside to start slow.

"Oh my fucking god," I moaned as I could feel the tip of his finger rub against the most pleasurable part in my vagina, then he proceeded to go in and out, increasing speed after every other thrust.

Our eyes made contact for a quick second, his envious, brown eyes screaming with lust. "Mhm," he kisses me again as he inserts his second finger inside of me. "You always feel good."

My back arched as he now went fast, and I let out pitiful screams loud enough that Andrei had to cover my mouth so we wouldn't make much noise. "Mmfh—" I moaned into his hand that cupped over my face as he continued destroying my sanity.

I could feel a sensation building deep in my vagina from where he was rubbing and thrusting his fingers inside, knowing that I was about done for.

"Fuck, Andrei, I'm about to—"

"O da, detka. Konchi mne na pal'tsy. Ty znayesh', chto chertovski khochesh'," he breathily said in between his gasps.

I screamed once again, heavily breathing for air as he continued to take all of the breath out of me.

"Andrei..." I gasped.

"Say my fucking name again," he ordered.

I gasped for air again, inching closer and closer to my climax. "Uhhh," I moaned.

Andrei squeezed my cheeks. "Say it." he said, going faster.

I gasped. "Oh fuck, Andrei," I said, then I screamed, my back arching as I could feel myself at my most vulnerable, indicating that I had reached my climax.

"That's my girl," Andrei muttered as he slowed down, then pulled out his fingers. "you're so beautiful."

I finally had the ability to get a soft chuckle. "You're so handsome," I complimented.

He chuckled. "I know," he said, then pecked my lips again. He sucked on his fingers, then wiped them on his sweatshirt that I was wearing.

We made our way back to the headrest, then we made ourselves comfortable to go to bed.

I turned my back towards him, and getting my signal, he followed my idea of spooning as we drifted off to sleep.

I loved sleeping with Andrei. Not relating to sex, but I genuinely felt safe anytime when I was with him. It just screamed louder when we would nap or go to bed together. He was always a cute sleeper, and I'd love to witness that every day at some point.

"Ya lyublyu tebya, detka," he muttered into my ear.

I smiled, kissing him goodnight, then said, "Spokoynoy nochi, ya tozhe tebya lyublyu."

He deeply chuckled, then wrapped his arms around me and we drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.1K 41
MM Series (#3) Marriage has been easy for star hockey goalie Evan Henderson and his best friend's sister, Ellie. They both knew what they wanted from...
2K 143 3
KimChay have been best friends their whole lives. They learned how to skate together, how to play ice hockey together... they always played on the sa...
19.7K 794 19
Ava is a chubby, lovely and bold girl who lives with her bestfriends. She lost her mom when she was small and she lived with her bestfriends ever sin...
16.5K 290 25
All Sophia ever wanted was for Ashton Maverick to notice her. But he was best friends with her older brother, Patrick, and a hockey star. There was n...