๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–™๐–” ๐–‰๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๏ฟฝ...

By gollamahdish

๐–˜๐–” ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐–Š ๐–˜๐–œ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–”๐–œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–’๐–ž ๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐–’๐–†๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”: ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‡๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–š๐–•
๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–๐–Ž๐–’
๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–‘๐–†๐–˜๐–๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐–
๐–’๐–ˆ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–๐–‰๐–†๐–ž ๐–‡๐–†๐–˜๐–
๐–œ๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐–†๐–Œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“
๐–‡๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–˜
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–Š๐–๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–š๐–•
๐–™๐–๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–˜
๐–๐–†๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–“'๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–†๐–‘
๐–•๐–”๐–˜๐–™-๐–‡๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–š๐–•
๐–•๐–”๐–˜๐–™-๐–‡๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–š๐–• ๐–•๐–™. ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–—๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–• ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–Ž๐–— ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐–˜๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐–›๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‰๐–Š๐–Š๐–•๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–•๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–•๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–ˆ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–˜

๐–’๐–ž ๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“-๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–˜๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰

83 1 0
By gollamahdish

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧 (𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧), 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧, 𝙤𝙝 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙝*𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

NOVEMBER 5, 2019

(4 Years Before The Present)

"DID you really have to take me to another one of these dinner dates?" Haechan said while he ate his food.

"Duh, the best date we could have is a dinner date. Come on, you should enjoy it, it's the only time we get to hang out," Jihye replied as she tried to lighten up her boyfriend's mood.

"I don't think this could be considered a date if there are other people around," the guy said in worry as he noticed a bunch of cameramen just outside the restaurant they were in.

"Come on, Donghyuck. We're famous. Of course, there are people that are going to follow us."

Haechan was pissed by this considering every date they have, there are always going to be those people that find out and would crowd outside wherever they are. Not to mention, Jihye isn't even helping in situations like this. In fact, every time there was a picture from the media that had both of them in it, she would just repost them on her social media.

To Haechan, this was clearly not okay. Because his wish was to only have his relationship private but there are times when his girlfriend would intentionally get these vultures called the media and follow them on every date they were in. And the fact that Jihye would start lives on some of those dates and post them without his consent. Part of the reason why he doesn't usually like his girlfriend's posts. 

Basically, she was publicizing every single thing they do as a couple even without his permission which makes the press even more hungry for money and what does that mean? Their privacy gets invaded so many times. There was even one time when people were following them on their vacation date in Paris and all his girlfriend was doing was filming the entire process.

This is why he always doubts about his relationship with the girl. Does Jihye really love him? If she really does, how come she always goes over his boundaries and doesn't get that he doesn't want their relationship to be public?

All the people around him do nothing but disrespect his boundaries and only love for what he is rather than who he is as a person deep inside. Sadly, Jihye was the last person that could help him with this. However, this just simply proves she was just like them too. The fact that she would choose to keep her own image clean than be concerned about his own well-being pained him. If only there was one person in his life that truly loves and respects him.

I don't know if I could handle being with her anymore. Why do I suddenly have this feeling of wanting to break up with her? I mean, she could be a little invading at times but she did have some good qualities as a girlfriend. Should I end things with her? Or, not. God, why is this so hard?

But she keeps repeating the same mistakes all over again. Even if I tell her to stop what she's doing, she won't listen to me. Is this what dating someone feels?

To Haechan, it wasn't the fact that dating a girl that loves being the center of attention made him doubt himself, it was the fact that people would only love him just because he was young and desirable that made him question who he really was.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

PRESENT

"WAIT, so you went to the music show building with Hayun?" Hyunwoo said while he talked to his older sister who was sitting on her bed in a hook position while she was texting on her phone.

"Yeah, nothing special. But, at least they had energy drinks. It was so boring there," Eunsook replied as she lay down on her bed bored while she suddenly thought of drinking again.

Hyunwoo was surprised his sister even joined somewhere in a place like that but that was when he remembered something. Eunsook might've run into her ex considering he's now one of the new MCs for the music show. Of course, he knows this from watching TV and also his little over-the-top idol knowledge which most of came from his friends who are big K-pop fans.

"So, Eun. Since you went to that music show building yesterday, that means you saw him, right?" he asked. He soon regretted it later considering she might close the conversation once he mentions her ex-boyfriend again.

Eunsook obviously heard the question but didn't answer because her phone started ringing. She just rolled her eyes seeing the contact name and answered it.

"Hayun? What do you want?"

"What?"

"I'm not going there again. There's literally nothing special there. Besides, I thought your boss didn't allow you to bring me there again."

"Really? Fine, I'm going but only because of those energy drinks."

"Yeah, sure. Bye."

And just like that, Eunsook ended the call and then looked at her brother who gave a confused look. It looked like he wanted to know what was going on so the girl decided to answer Hyunwoo's question before he could even ask it.

"It's just Hayun. She wants me to go to the music show building again. She told me she forgot to show me another part of the building which would be something I like. Apparently, it has more vending machines there so I told her I'm coming again next week. So, anyways, what were you saying?"

"Nothing, I didn't say anything."

"Are you sure? I remember you asking if I met him. Look, I don't know who you're talking about, okay? I don't know what guy you're asking me about but whoever it is, I have no clue."

"You shouldn't worry about it, Eun, really. If you excuse me, this 16-year-old is going out with his friends."

"You're 17, Hyunwoo!"

"Yeah, in November! You really want to make me an adult, Grandma."

"Grandma? I'm literally 22! I have more to go on with my life!"

Hyunwoo just stuck his tongue out on Eunsook and left the room. Meanwhile, the girl just rolled her eyes at the boy and continued lying down on her bed while she used her phone and started scrolling through Twitter.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

So, it's been a while since I last updated this book and I realize I've been working on my other books too much so I'll try to focus more here.

Anyways, any thoughts on this chapter so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...