Greta Van Fleet

By auri_gvf21

just some random stories and things to imagine with the GVF guys. dm me request More

rainy day-josh
hospital-jake
sway-josh
kiss-danny
brother-danny+jake
dress rehersal-sam
ily-jake
beach day-sam
princess-danny
alley-danny
prefrence-hanging out together
tired-josh
plane-sam
Prefrence-how you met
Prefrence-nicknames
period-danny
neighbors-sam
Prefrence-songs that remind you of them
A/n
fight-josh
3 am-danny
banana pancakes-jake
ice skating-josh
bad day-sam
tattoo-danny
staring-sam
bustop-josh
school dance-danny
sunset drive-jake
song-sam
jail-sam
movie-josh
a/n
guitar shopping-jake
"we're goin golfin' "-daniel
hike-josh
august-jake

self control-josh

133 1 0
By auri_gvf21

My friend just sent me 'self control' by Frank ocean and can we just take a minute to appreciate this song and how I should use it for my first dance..?

I do suggest having the song play but yk it's not necessary it just makes the story make a little more sense.

Josh and I sat at the edge of the pool with our feet in the cold water. The night was breezy as well, but I was wrapped in Josh's jacket. We had music softly playing from my phone in the silence of the night.

A smooth guitar sounded through the empty space and I glanced at josh. He smiled, "I love this song."

"Me too." I told him. Josh stood up, leaving foot prints of water on the concrete. Then he offered his hand to help me up as well.

Once we were both standing he put his hands on my waist and pulled me close as we swayed to the beat of the music. I nuzzled my nose into his bare neck and planted a kiss.

Josh sang softly and gave me a small spin and dip causing me to giggle. 

"Now and then you miss it. Sounds make you cry. Some nights you dance with, tears in your eyes."

"Do you y/n? Dance with 'tears in your eyes?'" Josh asked dramatically.

"Yes. I do." I pretended to sniffle and we both laughed.

"And you made me lose my self control my self control." Josh whispered into my ear.

The two of us finished swaying to the song and broke apart to share a kiss. I laid my forehead on his and chuckled, "I love you, you hobbit."

"I love you more."

Sorry it was short. ✋🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 547 19
its 2010, One Direction has just become a band... But there's a sixth member? And it's a girl? Louis Tomlinson has been best friends with Maddi Ellio...
29.9K 160 4
[In the process of rewriting for the 3rd time] ❛ 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨...ΒΏ? ❜ 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐒𝐬 ━━━━━━ In which...
37.9K 624 27
Hailey Cook is Jamie's sister and Alex's best friend. Their bond is getting closer than ever. But it seems like everyone wants to tear them apart. An...
632K 35.6K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung β†’ Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...