Bond between Slime and Dragon...

By Blushieeeeeeeeee

Rimuru x Milim There's alot of fanarts, but surprisingly there's little fanfictions from what I've seen. (Thi... More

Milim and Rimuru

934 36 42
By Blushieeeeeeeeee

Tempest
Random Poor Hill
Narrators POV

???: WAHAHAHA!

A girls laugh echoed through the surroundings, full of pride.

She has glossy platinum-pink hair tied in twin-tails and blue eyes. Her outfit consists of thigh high socks, black panties and a long sleeve shirt that only covers her non existent chest. There's also the occasional bad guy cloak attached to her, and she looks like she's 14 years old.

???: Nice to meet you! I'm the only and only Dragonoid, and Destroyer of the Demon Lords-Milim Nava-nanoda! I noticed you were the strongest here, so I came and decided to say hi!

On the other side of the destroyed and non existent hill, a small girl who has golden eyes and long blue hair stands baffled. Although they look like a female, they actually are a male.

He wears loose black pants and a white & gold shirt both woven from silk mixed with Steel-Thread. Overtop this, a thick black jacket and a fur scarf made from the pelt of a poor Direwolf Boss is tidied around his neck.

Rimuru: ...

Currently, he is sweating head to toe because of the massive aura he can feel being emitted from her.

Infact, his instincts and Unique Skill is practically screaming at him to get the hell outta here.

Rimuru: (EHHHHHHHH?! A DEMON LORD? WHATS ONE DOING HERE SO SUDDENLY?! ARENT THEY THE FINAL BOSS AND SUPPOSED TO SEND THEIR 4 STRONGEST LACKEYS FIRST!?)

He is having a full on mental breakdown in the inside, his sweating basically increasing as time passes.

The girl just looks at him curiously, wondering why he seems to be sweating buckets on buckets of... Sweat.

Rimuru: Uh... Hi... I'm surprised you could tell a child like me was the strongest here...

Sparkles form in the girls eyes, taking his small compliment as praise as she puts her hands on her hips.

Milim: Wahahaha! That's kid stuff for someone like me, who can scan my opponents exact value using these eyes! My {Milim's Eye} can easily decipher someone else's existence Value, so hiding it is useless!

The Majin had been hiding his aura completely perfectly, not even the most skilled or experienced Majins would be able to differentiate the power held in him when comparing him to a normal human child.

Yet, this little girl Infront was able to tell he's the strongest one over here by simply looking at him.

Milim: Say, is this you're real form? It looks a bit different then the one you used to kill Gelmud... Longer hair, a more mature look...

She begins circling around the Majin as she examines his appearance with a hand on her chin, he appears rather different then what she saw in that crystal ball...

Rimuru: Er... Yes, this is how I look... Say, why are you here? Clearly a Demon Lord wouldn't waste their time simply visiting a country would they?

She seemed like a peculiar one, as if she merely came here to meet him specifically.

But, since this was a Demon Lord, Rimuru couldn't let his guard down. His Unique Skill told him that her Magicules capacity already surpassed his by 10 times, and she was definitely holding back...

She stops examining him and moves back, and then stares at him as if she came her for the most obvious reasons.

Milim: Oh me? I just came here to do what I did in the start, say hello.

...

What?

Rimuru: (EH? THATS IT?)

Hell, was he preparing for nothing?

He was ready to fight her here right now if she intended to destroy his country, but all she came for was to say a mere hello?

The situation got a bit awkward as both were still deciding to say something...

Rimuru: Well... Since you said hello, could you leave please?

He asked as calmly and nicely as he could, the last thing he wants is to get on a Demon Lord's bad side and cause all of his people to die.

... Why is she pouting?

Milim: I just arrived here after a boring flight, and you won't even invite me to you're country? How boring, you're boringgggggg!

Rimuru sweatdropped at her childish behaviour, she was pretty much acting like a spoiled brat despite being a Demon Lord.

Rimuru pondered whether she really is a Demon Lord or if she was just bluffing....

Rimuru: Very well, you can come to my country... Under the condition you don't harm anyone.

His people's safety comes first, whatever the hell is next comes later.

If she wasn't willing to accept that, he'll simply turn her request down and tell her to leave nicely.

...

That day still remains inside Rimuru's mind, how a slight bit of dread overwhelmed him when the Destroyer came into view.

Right now, after the Tenma War had passed away and he defeated Yuuki (Or Velda), he became the most powerful being across the entire Cardinal Realm.

Milim had been elected as the ruler of Heaven, taking over her Father's Star Palace and leading the angels from there on wards. No one seemingly objected to this, as Milim was the rightful heir of Veldanava.

Rimuru, meanwhile, continued to rule over Tempest for the centuries to come as the Storm Emperor. Some of his subordinates died due to old age, whilst others remained and kept their loyalty to him.

As of now, he stayed in his office and silently did his paperwork in peace. No one was to disturb him, after all...

Ciel: (Rimuru-Sama, Milim has sent an invitation to you.)

Or nevermind, he's going to be disturbed.

This was one of Milim's small antics, to call Rimuru over and try to convince him to let her in Tempest. After all, she hated her duties as the next heir and actively tried to leave the castle.

Guess he has no choice.

After all, what best friend is he if he ignores his bestie?

Oh well, just a few words and actions should do.

...
Heaven

Rimuru was escorted by an angel to Milim's room, where he had been invited by Milim to come over and help.

He's going to be straight and plain with her, and tell her that she has to pay attention to her duties.

And besides, he had already grown a resistance against Milim's baby eyes.

Once he arrived at the room, the angel simply bowed and left Rimuru to enter Milim's room.

It didn't take long for him to open the knob and get tackled down by Milim, who was balling her eyes out. His face deadpanned as he began to stroke her hair and calm her down.

Milim: Rimuru! You have to help me, Frey won't stop giving me work!

It was her small antics like this that he had to deal with each and every single day, calming her down and scolding her just like Frey would.

Rimuru: Milim, we have talked about this...

He stood up and held her in his hands, rising her up to come around his own level of height.

Even though she had grown in size, she was still smaller then Rimuru in terms of height.

Rimuru: You are the ruler of Heaven, as such it is your duty to-

Milim: I don't wanna hear that, you've already told me that so many times!

And here she goes again, rambling about how hard her life is up here, Rimuru thought.

She kept lightly tapping Rimuru and bawling her eyes out to help her escape, but he only sighed and placed her down.

Rimuru: I'm afraid I cannot.

Milim started looking at Rimuru with her puppy eyes, they worked in the past so they have to now right?

Yet, Rimuru only sighed and closed his eyes. Milim's heart took an arrow straight to it as she realized it didn't work.

Rimuru: That doesn't work on me, Milim.

She dropped on her knees in defeat, knowing she cannot convince Rimuru no matter how hard she tries.

Frey is going to give her more work, and she'll have to suffer once again...

Rimuru: You never learn, do you?

He holds her up and leads her to her room, carrying her to her desk and placing her on the chair. He lightly taps her head before handing her a pen and giving her the papers she is supposed to sign.

Once that is done, he leans in and...

Rimuru: You're quite a hard worker, Milim. You're just impatient~

He lightly planted a kiss on her head, taking her by surprise.

Milim turned her head with a small blush, and Rimuru simply waved at her before dissapearing into thin air.

She held the part of that head with her hand, almost not believing what just happened.

Sure, they had known eachother for a very long time...

And they did infact, go through alot of things together.

Rimuru helped her find new meaning in this world, he helped find what she thought she lost forever.

Her Aunt's had long abandoned her, and her Uncle was a good for nothing that only cared for himself.

Rimuru was the light in the end of the cave that guided her forward, to continue living on even if it means nothing.

But... This?

It was truly unexpected, that he'd make a move so suddenly...

Milim: Growing bolder are you... Hehe, I'll get you next time!

Milim took it as a challenge before continuing her work, the sooner she is done the faster she can take her revenge.

However, little did she know...

Rimuru would always be a step ahead of her no matter what.

_____________________________________________

Welcome to this poorly written oneshot ;-;

I forgor we were doing this, so kinda rushed things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
28.9K 1.9K 25
This is the continue of "One With Nature" since Wattpad only allows 200 chapters per-story.
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
270K 6.7K 20
You are the Shadow Monarch who will be residing in the world of a certain slime. A/N: Non of the pictures and characters belong to me.