Syn City

By HoneyBee_Tingz

Symphoni Whyte is young wild and free, she does not do relationships and is quick to fall back or go ghost if... More

π˜”π˜¦π˜¦π˜΅ π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜”π˜Š'𝘴
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 00
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 01
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 02
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 03
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 04
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 05
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 06
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 07
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 08
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 09
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 11
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 12
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 13

π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 10

114 9 2
By HoneyBee_Tingz

                  𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙨 & 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨- 10 

Symphoni sat on the couch munching on her large bowl of fruit as she listened to Ivy speak to her maturely. Syn didn't know when the conversation would surface but it did and she was glad to get it out of the way because there had been tension since the two spotted each other at the airport yesterday morning.

The group had gotten back from ice skating, the women and men showered and then started to prepare dinner for the first time in the cabin.

The men offered to cook so the ladies let them do their thing in hopes that the food would actually turn out edible.

"Why did we ever really fall off? I thought you loved Kirie. I thought you and I had a good relationship."

Symphoni pulled her blanket up, "I do love Kirie which is why I still send him things and write to him whenever I get the chance since you blocked my number, I just haven't been around. We fell off because you couldn't see where I was coming from when I came to talk to you."

"Your right I didn't but look at it from my side, you came to tell me that you needed a break from me, and our son. That sounded like I was losing Malachi all over again with him being locked up. Imagine how Kirie felt when he realized you weren't coming back anytime soon. You went from being there every day to not being there so suddenly."

"I hear you and I understand, trust me I really do. I felt like my feelings always came last and were never validated. I said I needed a break because I was overwhelmed it felt like I had Kirie twenty-five-eight while you got to go out and party leaving me stuck. I lowkey felt like a single parent in a way even though we were co-parenting for the sake of Malachi."

"Maybe I misconstrued what you said to me but I promise that's not how I obtained what you said to me. I took it as you ditching me and my baby when we needed you most, my baby started calling you mommy after just three weeks of you being around, you leaving hurt the both of us."

Ivy continued, "You were a good friend to me and a great parental figure to him that's why I was petty and blocked you even though I shouldn't have and I can be woman enough to apologize for that, I just want our friendship back."

Syn sighed, "I'm just glad we both got to hear each other out without arguing. I also apologize for going ghost for that period of time before I reached out and I accept your apology. We can be cool and hopefully become close friends again."

Ivy smiled, she was content with the way their conversation went. They may never be as close as before but she was happy to resolve the issue so they could enjoy the trip without things being awkward.

Ivy walked off leaving Syn alone but that was short-lived when Malachi plopped down beside her with his rolling tray in hand.

"What y'all was talkin' about? You good?" He looked up at Syn with low red eyes before diverting his attention back onto the blunt he began to roll.

"I'm good, we had a little talk about the ghosting situation. Similar to the talk you and I had."

"That's good, she missed yo lil ass she kept whining about you not giving her attention." He shook his head. He never came across two exes that got along as much as they did.

The two women never had issues with insecurity or distrust when it came to each other. They set boundaries and respected them.

Syn thanked god she never had to worry about Malachi double backing to his baby's mother and vice verse. Ivy knew their relationship was over and wasn't the type to force something that was no longer there and that was hard to come by.

She carried the utmost respect for Syn and Syn retained the utmost respect for her before their whole situation happened but nothing altered.

They would bounce back and Mook knew it.

"How's the food, shouldn't you be in there helping?" Syn wondered.

He shook his head quickly, "I tried but I burned the noodles so I left it up to them."

"Oh, so that's why it smelt like that. That's ludicrous Kason ."

Mook gave her the side eye, "Don't be calling me by my middle name and shit. Quit playin' wit' me lil girl."

Both of them laughed before the room went awkwardly silent. Syn wanted to scratch her eyeballs out or run and hide somewhere far away from that man.

She knew whenever the two were alone it would lead to unwanted things surfacing.

"How have you been since the—"

"Miscarriage?" Syn finished off his question.

"Yeah, I know it's been a while but three and a half years is not that ago. We didn't get to speak much on it."

Syn felt herself go back to that day when her life changed for the better and worse, "Um..." she stopped her train of thought.

She knew if she tried to speak she would cry and she didn't want to cry. Syn had to give herself time before trying to speak again.

No one knew besides them two.

Yes, it had been years since it occurred but it still played back and forth in her head Whatever she had her days where she felt down and out of it. It usually hit her whenever she would be alone for longer periods than normal.

It's another reason why she liked to stay busy.

Malachi rubbed her back as the tears freely fell from her face uncontrollably, "It'll be okay mamas, I'm sorry I probably shouldn't have brought it up, I apologize..."

"No, I needed to talk about it sooner or later. I've been okay, I'm still not one hundred percent myself yet but I'm getting there. It still hurts."

"Yeah, I know how you feel. I was so happy when you told me during our trip to Cali then I just happened to get locked up and put all that stress on you. I know it's my fault for you miscarrying and I can own up to that." Malachi had lost all interest in the blunts he was rolling and instead, he pushed the tray off to the side.

His heart was heavy and he held so much guilt.

When wrote him a letter instead of waiting for him to call her like normal he knew something serious had happened.

The paper was stained with tears and slightly disheveled. He immediately knew it was either bad news about someone or she was leaving him.

"Don't say that, it wasn't your fault, things happen for a reason. It just wasn't our time to have a baby yet."

The baby wasn't planned at all, Syn just happened to get pregnant the first time they ever had sex without protection. Malachi had swore up and down he would pull out but he was a bit too slow because clearly some made it inside of her before he got a chance to pull out.

It was a mistake but a blessing because she found out she was pregnant four weeks later.

Unfortunately, it all came to an end only after a month of him being locked up.

Malachi cried like a baby and couldn't even talk to Syn until days after, afraid to even say the words aloud.

The baby was gone.

"You can't tell me you constantly stressing about me didn't cause the miscarriage Syn. As much as you want to save my feelings, it's true."

"It's not and I'm telling you it's not."

"How can you be sure? Please tell me. Look me in the eyes and tell me I wasn't the cause."

Things got heated between the two.

Syn didn't want to raise any suspicion and risk the others hearing exactly what was going on so she grabbed Malachi's hand and dragged him to the room she and Envy were sharing.

Envy had left back out with the girls to retrieve backup food in case the men failed. It had been some time so she would be back room.

"Go ahead." Malachi ushered Syn to continue her lies which weren't lies at all.

"I'm looking at you and telling you that it wasn't your fault once again. It's mine, it's all my fault." Syn wiped her falling tears with her finger.

She leaned her head back to try and slow them down a bit but it didn't help at all.

"What do you mean?"

"The doctors didn't realize I had an ectopic pregnancy the whole time. I miscarried because it's impossible for a baby to grow in the fallopian tubes. They didn't figure out where the baby was until I had reached three months."

"Wait... so- you can't have kids? I know I'm not the smartest but you gone have to clear some things up for me mama."

Syn closed her eyes to get her mind straight. She could no longer cry, the tears had stopped, and her eyes burned every time she blinked.

She let everything out.

"I can get pregnant again but the chances of having another ectopic pregnancy is at a high of fifty-eight percent. Me trying to get pregnant could risk not only my life but the babies if it were to happen, it's really a gamble."

"I know I should've told you the exact reason I miscarried but I was scared and not exactly thinking right. It's not an excuse but I hope you can finally let your guilt go." Syn finally let out a shaky breath, her nerves made her heart skip several beats.

"Thank you for telling me..." Malachi looked her in the eyes with sympathy.

Malachi nodded but was still in complete shock.

The pair had talked things out a little longer before silently departing. There was no hatred toward one another but what he found out had him thinking.

He didn't want to make her feel like what happened was her fault, he was a bit all over the place but he would never put the blame on Symphoni, he couldn't.

Everything happens for a reason.

♡♡♡♡♡

                               12:00 AM

Symphoni crept around the kitchen— silently trying to open the container full of strawberries she had hidden in her special carry-on on the plane. It kept all her fruit cold and fresh, she has been craving fruit like crazy.

She had gotten up super early just to snack on strawberries dipped in caramel and then topped off with whipped cream.

She shook her head in satisfaction once she placed the strawberry in her mouth.

"Mhmm..." She opened up the fridge again to grab her water bottle but almost jumped out of her skin when someone's long arm reached over her head to grab the large bottle of iced tea.

She immediately calmed down when she zoned in on a specific tattoo that rested between two larger pieces on his forearm.

1/11

The day and month she miscarried.

Mook.

She turned around with her arm over her heart.

"Got damn. Don't do that."

Mook couldn't help but laugh, "My bad, I said can you hand me the iced tea like two times, you just stood there."

"I probably zoned out, that's my fault."

"Mhmm, why you got all this sweet shit out?"

"I wanted something sweet duh?"

"Who you talkin' to? I'a—"

Syn spoke over him, "Do what? Yeah okay, you know you want some so shut up and come get some."

Syn didn't have a sweet tooth often but Malachi could eat sweet things over and over again it didn't matter the time or day.

He was always down to eat.

"Come get what?"

Syn laughed before biting into another caramel-covered strawberry, "You know what? Stop playing."

"Here." She held another one up for him to bite.

He complied and bit into it and he couldn't lie the shit was good as hell.

He never had anything like it.

Symphony ate the rest, "I know, it's good ain't it?"

"Hell yeah." He licked his lips before grabbing her neck and pulling her to him.

He stuck his tongue out and Syn immediately knew what to do. It was like muscle memory, she just knew what to do.

She sucked his tongue before he pulled her into a nasty kiss. His hand applied slight pressure on her neck to signal her to relax.

She was a bit tense so he knew she had to be thinking of something that could wait until later.

Syn instantly felt the wetness between her legs. She knew that what they were doing would cause them to regret it later but right now she couldn't even think about anything else.

Malachi untied the knot in her robe but quickly held her robe together when he realized where they were.

"Come on."

He quickly put away the stuff on the counter and then grabbed her hand to pull her toward the only guest bathroom in the cabin.

They had to move silently due to the wood under them creaking every time they would try to move too fast.

He pulled her into the bathroom and reopened her robe now that they had a bit of privacy.

His mouth fell onto her breast automatically, leaving her breathless. He knew her body kike the back of his hand, he wanted her to relax and be fully aroused before trying anything else:

His fingers started rubbing on her clit as Syn tried to muffle her moaned, "Shit."

He slipped a finger in her, and damn it felt like they were floating. Her hands grabbed his head full of hair that was freshly washed and out of his braids. She was able to get a tight grip as he continued to please her.

A second finger slipped in then a third...

The room started spinning and right on cue, she squirted like it was nothing. Her heavy breaths and quivering thighs indicated that the orgasm hit her harder than expected and Malachi was happy.

He stood up and kissed her on the lips before turning her around towards the large window that gave them an overview of Iceland.

They were quite some distance away from any other cabins but they were on a beautiful hill that allowed them to view the tiny cabins and houses in the distance.

"Fine ass..." He slapped her ass before kissing her neck and pushing her upper body to lean on the cold glass window.

He simply pulled his shorts down then grabbed himself out of his boxers and aimed it directly at Syn's opening.

Syn quietly moaned his name as his thickness spread her apart. She was in a state of euphoria, she didn't want it to ever end.

He used his left hand to wrap up her long hair and roughly pulled her head back, then used his right hand to grip her hip as he fucked her.

He had some pent-up feelings he had to let out one way or another.

It was all coming out abruptly.

Her juices and cream just oozed on his dick as he started speeding up his pace. All the way in, then almost all the way out, just before the head slipped out, back in again.

"Fuck..." She tried to grip at anything but failed.

Their labored breath caused the window to start to fog up. She would lean up every once in a while to reposition herself— the print of her perky breast and upper body left an obvious print in the middle of the window which only turned the both of them on.

Malachi wanted to torture her a little bit.

He didn't want to give her another easy nut.

"Hold that shit, if you nut it's gone be worse for you ma." He tugged on her hair giving her a warning. He could tell she was close by the way her pussy was gripping him tightly.

"Oh my god!" Syn's body was shaking, trying to hold back her orgasm, she tried her hardest but Malachi didn't care, he was serious.

He slowed down his thrusts and pulled out only frustrating Syn more.

He rubbed his tip on her clit and down to her opening over and over again until she squirted again, making a mess on the floor.

"Nah, what I tell you? I'm bout to fuck yo little ass up."

                    ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ Loading ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Oops 💦

Did Syn potentially fuck things up with Envy?

If y'all had to choose one Vee or Mook?

                                    07/06/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
1K 8 49
A family with a 16 year old girl fosters a 17 year old lad but problems occur when they both get arrested and fall deep in love for each other but ar...
37.2K 1.3K 28
Seventeen year old, Cavonte Carter has a dream of becoming the next big thing. The goal of becoming a rapper which is a one out of a million chance...
1.8K 101 15
Ocean's views changes just as the tides. And this year Ocean will see that just being the typical high school popular girl is not an option. Life...