When I Rule The World (Tbhk x...

By Capnolie

I was a normal Mokke who one day got captured by Teru to be his little sister's pet. She tossed me around li... More

A new Flyer
You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)
FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)
A Good Human Excuse (Chapter 3)
Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)
Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)
Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)
Quick To Snatch And Quicker To Catch (Chapter 7)
Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)
Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)
While I Was Suffering (Chapter 10)
Cold Sweat (Chapter 11)
EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)
A Matter Of Trust? (Chapter 13)
Your Missteps Are Catching Up (Chapter 14)
Electricity In The Air (Chapter 15)
An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)
Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)
Light Out (Chapter 18)
Some Little Snitch (Chapter 19)
Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)
Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)
It Broke So Easily (Chapter 22)
Mint's Other Side (Chapter 23)
Dirty Little Traitor (Chapter 24)
Is this fine? (Chapter 25)
We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)
More Than Just A Monster (Chapter 27)
Who Would Save Me? (Chapter 28)
BACK IN HELL (Chapter 29)
Little Devil! (Chapter 30)
Good Old Therapy (Chapter 32)
High And Mighty (Chapter 33)
Celebration On Dooms Day (Chapter 34)
Push or Pull?! (Chapter 35)
A Strange Help (Chapter 36)
My Blessing Was Your Curse (Chapter 37)
A Note from Author san
What She Is About (Chapter 38)
Firefly (Chapter 39)
Your Part Of The Promise (Chapter 40)
Judgment Is Pending (Chapter 41)
Author San Is Ill
Look At Me Hanako (Chapter 42)
A Devil In The Angel's Eye (Chapter 43)
A Week Full Of Paranoia (Chapter 44)
I Rule The World (Chapter 45)
A Torn Flyer
Murmurs In The Background

Bullying (Chapter 31)

276 20 60
By Capnolie

My mouth falls open in surprise, not believing what he just said I ask
"I-...you'll do anything?!"

His face twists in confusion as he confirms with a slightly concerned tone
"Uhm, yes..anything?"

I blink at him for a moment and then a mischievous grin spreads on my lips. I could use this to my advantage in so many ways, I could make Teru's life hell!

"That's a risky thing to say~"
I warn my eyes filled with delight as I put a hand on my chin in a thinking manner.

Kou's face slowly grew hotter as he backed away startled and stammered
"I- wa-wait!! I didn't mean it like that!! Obviously I wouldn't do anything- like, like you know!!!"

Amused at his reaction I couldn't help but tease
"Ehehe, you already agreed to it, didn't you? It's too late to regret it now~"

"I- uH, nO uhM- WHaT ThE hEcK aRe YoU EvEN tHiNkiNG ofF, aren't you a Mokke?"
He stutters as he put a hand over his face to hide his burning orange cheeks.

Meanwhile, I looked at him confused
"Huh? I don't get what you- OH!...."
A Painfully slow realization dawned on me how this could be misunderstood.

My face ignited a deep red and sweet took over my palms, I was so embarrassed I was on the verge of breaking out in tears.
"OH, MY GOD! I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!! YOU- yOu HuMaNs Are sO wEiRd!!!"

"Wait you didn't- th-then why did you say it like that? This makes me look like a total pervert!"
He flusteredly stutters meanwhile, I felt so stupid I wanted to jump off a cliff.

"It's not my fault that you humans always think of naughty stuff!! You'll are weird, makes me ashamed to look like one of you!!"
I yell now pushing my face into the cushion to hide away in embarrassment.

"Not your fault?! You made it sound that way! Remember you look like a human, anything you say will be interpreted in a human-like way!"
He yells back and I murmur a quick
"Alright, alright! My mistake!"

Some time passes as I try to fall asleep, still feeling uncomfortable from the last minutes.

"So uhm what do you say? We have a deal?"
The young exorcist finally breaks the silence

"Give me some time..."
I answered before closing my eyes to rest.

---

Breakfast surely was something else here...

I was sitting at the kitchen table with a half-asleep Teru standing in front of his chair.

"Gah! Tiara don't feed Bubble with the cat food!! Spit it out, spit it out!"
Kou yelled in the background meanwhile the microwave went off with a loud Bing.

"I think your Milk is done."
I say looking up to Teru who still was standing beside his chair.

"..."
There was no reply, his eyes were shut and a bit of drool escaped his mouth.

"Teru stop the toaster, OH GOD! How long did you put that cup in there?! The milk cooked over in the fricking microwave!"
Kou cursed and Tiara gasped

"FRICKING MICROWAVE!"
She shouted waking Teru who looked around confused before understanding what she just said.

Noticing his mess up Kou rushes to cover Tiara's mouth but the damage had already been done.

Teru's face froze in shock before he turned to me
"I'll end you hear and now!"

"WHAA!! WAIT, WAIT I DIDN'T TEACH HER THAT, IT'S KOU'S FAULT!"
I yelled jumping up from my chair to get ready to run

"Kou! Mind your language in front of her!"
Teru says turning to him

"It's not even a real swear word!! And how about you learn to heat a cup of Milk properly without making a mess!"
Kou says when slowly the smell of something burned slips into the air.

He lets go of the kid before shouting
"The toaster!"

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!"
The fire alarm starts ringing loudly. With an annoyed grunt, the young boy rushes to turn off the noise.

"...is shit a swear word?"
The youngest asks as she sits down at the table and Teru does the same.

"It is, but we don't say those."
He replies with a raised brow

"I get it, then bitch is one too!"
She says with a smile as Teru malfunctions just as he was about to put some jam on his toast.

"Who taught you that?!"
He asks in a strict tone, his brows furrowed. She blinks at him and then slowly raises a finger to point at me.

WAIT WHAT?!? POINTING AT ME?!

His head turned towards me slowly a smile so dark it send shivers down my spine on his face.
"Name how you want to go out."

His eyes glowed a vibrant blue as I exchanged baffled glances between the girl and him.

"N-no, She- she is lying! I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO THAT!"
I stutter holding up my trembling hands as the child giggled.

"Are those your final words?"
Teru picks up his butter knife, electric sparks crackling around his hand.

"Just kidding!"
She laughs taking her older brother by surprise and then she continues
"It was your friend with the glasses, I remember him calling you that."

"Oh? I see...I'll have a chat with him."
His expression was overcast by a dark shadow leaving only his dull blow eyes.

I let out a shaky sigh as Kou returned to our table together with the Mokke.

He let it jump down and it happily walked over to me and Tiara who was sitting beside me.

"Who is this even? Can I exorcise him?"
She asks innocently which painted a frown on my face. Couldn't she at least remember the Mokke whose life she destroyed...

Teru gives her a closed-eyed smile while answering
"It's your pet Mokke."

She gasps in surprise before turning to me starry-eyed.
"I missed you!!!"

"Bleh-"
I stuck out my tongue making heavy blood lust appear beside me.

"Aww, you didn't change at all! Come here pspsps, come here pspsps!"
She says, gesturing for me to come over as if I were some kind of cat.

I was at a loss for words while Teru noticeably chuckled.

A vane or two popped up on my forehead, my blood pressure rising dangerously and colouring my face red.

"Pfft, phahaha"
Kou completely lost it and I slowly breathed in and then out.

Using every ounce of my control, convincing myself it's not worth it to explode on her, I warn.
"I-...could you not do that kiddo, I'm no cat."

"Pspsps, come on don't be shy (y/n)~"
Bubble suddenly joins in ripping my string of self-control.

"HEY! BUBBLE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE?!"
I yell fully irritated making the demon giggle, was this so amusing to all of them?

They all were laughing making me grit my teeth. I crossed my arms small angry tears setting my eyes up for failure.

Calming down from his laughter Kou notices my struggle and immediately backs me up.

"Alright, alright~ Don't tease him too much everyone."

He then ruffles my short hair and says
"Cheer up, butter cup- oops wait, that ending kinda slipped out."

I look up at him my heart jumping at his grin. Determined to make the most of this situation I continue to pout.
"I want candy..."

"You really do act just like a Mokke."
Teru sighs making his younger brother glare at him.

"What did I do?"
He points to himself as he asks with a genuinely confused face.

"Stop being so mean to him!"
Kou snaps while slamming his hand on the table.

It takes a moment for Teru to process his words.
"...is this because you think he's cute?! You also acted similar around that pink abomination of a ghost."
The Exorcist retaliated, taking the younger off guard.

"Wh-what?!"
He stutters taking a few dramatic steps back.

"Th-that's not it! Even if it is, which it isn't you got to admit there is something adorable about him."
Kou tries to explain.

"..."
Teru looked at him in silence before calmly asking
"Are you for real right now?"

"But you like cute things too Teru?"
Tiara questions timidly

"Huh?"
The older yelps before catching a slight pink on his cheeks. He clears his throat and then smoothly changes the topic
"Kou, Weren't you about to tell her something?"

"Ah- oh right! Tiara this is a guest, not a pet, ok?"
He explains trying to get back his composer

"Guest? Ahhh!"
She says while saluting

"Tiara, 6 years old. I'm happy to meet me too!"
She says with a determined face and holds out her hand for me to shake.

Teru giggles at her slip-up while Kou just face-palms with a sigh.

"(Y/n) th-the pleasure is mine..."
I say shakily before taking her hand which she shook firmly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! โž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
60.4K 1.5K 25
๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—•๐—›๐—ž/JSHK| โ„‚๐•™๐• ๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐••๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ~Finished~ Chapters are kinda short, a few paragraphs in one chapter! ...
420 18 6
Exactly as the title says. I'll have (probably) Unrelated chapters here, AUs, after school Hanako-Kun + you. Things like that!
41K 642 20
โ™ชโ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผฏ๏ผˆโ‰งโˆ‡โ‰ฆ๏ผ‰๏ผฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™ช ใ€œ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต: ๐ŸŒผ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ: โ˜๏ธ, ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ : ๐ŸŒธ ส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส” ใ€œA one shot book of H...