Meant to be together | ✔

By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. *************... More

~A/N~
~Synopsis~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 13~

420 70 22
By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

<: Happy Reading :>

*********************************************************************************

Krisha

If I kill Arjun Raichand today, what would be the news headlines?

Bride killed the groom on the day of their marriage!!
Or, CEO Krisha Mahajan has killed her would-be husband!!

Whatever it may be, I can't afford it right now. Because honestly, I love my company and my position and if I pull any stunts, my aunt would just come and say that,

'Brother, I told you don't spoil your daughters too much. See, now that she has spoiled her name in media, you should now make my son as the CEO. You know it would be better for the company.'

I'm stating the fact. She leaves no chance to always interfere in any random situation and blame it all on me and in turn fill dad's mind with some random shit.

So all in all, I can't do anything right now but marry that weird human species who I hate right now with everything in me.

Arjun Raichand you did a huge mistake by saying yes to marry me and I'll make sure you regret it.

Thinking so I closed my eyes and let the make-up artist start with whatever she has to do.

I'm not getting married by my wish, so I literally have zero expectations for make-up.
.
.

After a literal hour torture, the makeup was finally complete and I could open my eyes which were closed all the while.

Opening my eyes, I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

'Not bad' I thought to myself. But Kriti could've done better, but never mind.

I just thanked the two girls and they went out and I just sat on my bed bored about how slow the day is going.

I'd probably be in the office and work than just sit without doing anything.

I thought of taking a little nap but it was not possible due to the hairstyle.

Having no other choice, I again sat back on the chair, thinking about how drastically my life has changed and that too, because of the three letters which came out of a person's mouth whom I barely knew before that.

I know he is pretty sure about the fact that I don't love him and he is irritating as hell. And as far as I know, he is not going to put any high school lover stunt now.

Let me tell you why. I was supposed to go on a date with him three days back but I didn't and then Kriti told me about how sad he was and stuff.

She's lately talking a lot to Aryan. And it's honestly scaring me. He's one hell of a manipulative human and he hates me, even I hate him too. But the problem is, Kriti is really innocent, if, by chance, something is going on between them it would hurt her the most.

And I don't want it. I learnt my lesson being his enemy and I don't want my sweetheart to face anything.

Only because of this weirdo, Arjun Raichand, the worst past of mine as again entered in my life.

Don't make assumptions people, I was never in love with him. I couldn't even stand him except for bullying him.

I was thinking about everything, when Kriti literally barged in the room.

"Oh my god Di, you're looking like an actress. You should've listened to me when I told you to apply for auditions. " She said as soon as she entered.

"I'm happy with my company, if you want, you may audition, but submit your resignation first." I said to which she just huffed in response.

"Anyways, mom has asked me to bring you, your would be husband has arrived, And---" She was about to say something but stopped.

"And? " I looked at her with a questioning expression.

"Mom has asked me to check thaht you have no sort of weapon with you. " She said while smiling sheepishly.

"Mom thinks I would harm someone? " I asked.

"Kill. She thinks you may kill someone. So may I? " She asked forwarding her hands.

Before she could do anything more I just waled of the room and went towards the mandap where I was called with her following me behind.

"Pandit ji, there she is, my daughter in law. " Mrs. Kalyani Raichand said pointing towards me.

I don't know what I may call her, Mrs. Raichand? Or Mom? Like this human calls my mother.

I looked at Arjun Raichand sitting excitedly with the most happiest smile.

Unbothered by it and smiling towards my mother in law, I took my place beside Arjun Raichand and the priest begin.

मङ्गलम् भगवान विष्णुः, मङ्गलम् गरुणध्वजः।

मङ्गलम् पुण्डरी काक्षः, मङ्गलाय तनो हरिः॥

[Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu, Mangalam Garuda Dhwaja, 

Mangalam Pundarikaksha, Mangalaya Tano Hari]

Then we were told to stand up for the rounds. I know I am zero percent interested in all this stuff, but yet I did everything asked with my whole heart. My parents have taught me to respect the customs.

I so want to just walk off but when I thought about doing so I just closed my eyes and all the excitement my family had just flashed before my eyes which gave me enough strength to be patient and get all of this over with.

"Kripya vadhu ki maang mein sindoor lagaye aur gale me mangal sutra pehnaye. " The preist said.

(Please fill the bride's hairline tie th nuptial chain around her neck.)

I just looked at Arjun who was looking excited but I'm damn sure he's not excited much on the inside as his hand s were shivering a little while tying the nuptial chain and because of it, while he was filling the hairline with sindoor some of it felt on my nose.

"Vivah sampann hua, aaj se aap dono pati patni hai. " The priest literally declared.

(The marriage is over. You're husband and wife now.)

I let out a huge breath.
I'm married now.
I'm not single anymore.

These were the thoughts in my mind when Kriti said I had to click photos.

And before I could comprehend anything I was on the stage.
All the patience I had till now, started to drain out.

"Arjun Raichand" I called out and he looked at me with that kid happy face, that I forgot for a second that I wished to strangle him.

"Yes Krisha."

"You've already did a huge mistake marrying me and you're gonna have it's regret for the whole life. So why don't you just lessen you regret by stopping this photo session. " I said and he looked at him in shock.

"I... How can I do this? " He questioned.

"Ask your mother to stop the photo session as you are having a headache. " I said.

"But I don't have a headache."

"You dumb idiot. Do one thing, say that I have a headache. "

"Oh my god, are you having an headache? Wait, you sit here I'll ask him to dim the lights a little and I'll just tell Aryan to bring a painkiller." He started stressing out.

"You're actually dumb."I cut him off before he could say anything more.

"What? "

"Nothing just ask her to stop this. " I said pointing at his mother.

And after a long discussion finally the photo clicking was stopped.

I personally hate being clicked and when I'm already loosing my patience, it's a big no for me.

Atleast he can do what I ask for.

With this it was finally time to leave and as much as I was sad about leaving, I was not that much emotional considering it's only an hour drive from here to Raichand's home and I'm going to meet them mostly everyday in the office or at least once in a week.

So I just happily hugged them, when someone decided to just sabotage it.

'See, she's not even crying. Such a unloving girl she is.' I took a deep breath before turning back. Mom held my hand to stop me and before I could free my hand I heard a voice, which belonged to Arjun Raichand.

"Dear Auntie ji. Just imagine how loving I am that she doesn't have to cry while leaving her family. Plus, imagine how good would our relationship will be, because it has started with a smile and not with tears."

He said, which made all of the people present go awe over him, and by all, I mean all. I looked at mom who gave me a proud smirk while Kriti and Dad just hugged me.

"Take care of my daughter. " Dad said, literally warning him.

"With everything in me, Papa." He replied and dad hugged him.

*******************************************************************

Hey Lovely Readers

They are finally Married...... 

(No. Not me doing the happy Chandler dance)

Sorry if there are errors in the wedding part.

The story would be better from now on.

Do vote and comment on this chapter.

Love,

Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 13.9K 26
# Book 1 in Forever Series °•𝐑𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚•° 26 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...
956K 45.7K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
39.7K 2.1K 35
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...