Rainbow | KV

By Taekook_guards

"He was a rainbow Tae, always tried to shine and be colorful around you thinking it'd make you happy. But-" J... More

🌈Prologue🌈
🌈Chapter 01🌈
🌈Chapter 02🌈
🌈Chapter 03🌈
🌈Chapter 04🌈
🌈Chapter 05🌈
🌈Chapter 06🌈
🌈Chapter 07🌈
🌈Chapter 08🌈
🌈Chapter 09🌈
🌈Chapter 10🌈
🌈Chapter 11🌈
🌈Chapter 12🌈
🌈Chapter 13🌈
🌈Chapter 14🌈
🌈Chapter 15🌈
🌈Chapter 16🌈
🌈Chapter 17🌈
🌈Chapter 18🌈
🌈Chapter 19🌈
🌈Chapter 20🌈
🌈Chapter 21🌈
🌈Chapter 22🌈
🌈Chapter 23🌈
🌈Chapter 24🌈
🌈Chapter 25🌈
🌈Chapter 26🌈
🌈Chapter 27🌈
🌈Chapter 28🌈
🌈Chapter 29🌈
🌈Chapter 30🌈
🌈Chapter 31🌈
🌈Chapter 32🌈
🌈Chapter 34🌈
🌈Chapter 35🌈
🌈Chapter 36🌈
🌈Chapter 37🌈
🌈Chapter 38🌈
🌈Chapter 39🌈
🌈Chapter 40🌈
🌈Chapter 41🌈
🌈Chapter 42🌈
🌈Chapter 43🌈
🌈Chapter 44🌈
🌈Chapter 45🌈
🌈Chapter 46🌈
🌈Chapter 47🌈
🌈Chapter 48🌈
🌈Chapter 49🌈
🌈Chapter 50🌈
🌈Chapter 51🌈
🌈Chapter 52🌈
🌈Chapter 53🌈
🌈Chapter 54🌈
🌈Chapter 55🌈
🌈Chapter 56🌈
🌈Chapter 57🌈
🌈Chapter 58🌈
🌈Chapter 59🌈
🌈Chapter 60🌈
🌈Chapter 61🌈

🌈Chapter 33🌈

1.4K 76 95
By Taekook_guards

^Credit goes to : Smol_kia

Ignore the mistakes please

Author's POV
.

.

.

Jungkook was breathless, definitely not believing his own eyes.

After four fucking years Taehyung is in front of him?

What is he going to do? Talk to him? Ignore him? Or runaway from there?

His mind stopped working!

How should he react? He was feeling numb, couldn't move a single muscle of his body me.

The fact that his ex husband is infront of him, this close, how is he going to react?

What if both Taehyung and Eunwoo is here. Did they got married? After Jungkook left.

The doctor doesn't want to know, he never tried to. Never looked for Taehyung's life again.

Once he closed that chapter of his life himself, he never opened that again.

And the fact that Taehyung didn't change at all was not helping him either.

The same beautiful Taehyung, looking as ethereal as ever.

Or is it just Jungkook who finds him ethereal.

With that same beautiful orbs, sharp pointed nose and pink soft lips-

But wait

Where's Taehyung's face moles? The one he had on his nose, also there was another on his lips too. The cheek mole is gone too.

Why the moles disappeared from his face?

Jungkook doesn't know.

Neither he has any plan of asking him.

So now when god really bring Kim Taehyung infront of him, he shouldn't act like a heartbroken teenager. He is a grown up man.

Even though it was piercing his heart by needles, he can't just ignore the boy. He should atleast greet him and ask him about his life, then they can part ways again.

So finally after forcing himself to vet out of the trance he coughed reaching out for the art supplies that was scattered in the road, Taehyung was collecting them carefully.

Oh one more thing, what is Taehyung doing here with art supplies?

"T-taehyung?"

The boy didn't reply, kept collecting his stuffs quietly.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows before trying again, "hey" this time the boy looked up.

"Y-yes."

This! This is the same voice, the one he used to love.

Jungkook tried to force a smile before giving him the things he collected.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked.

"No I'm not hurt. You stopped the car before it could hit me fully" the boy said but also he mumbled something in the end which Jungkook couldn't hear. 'though you should have actually hit me."

"Did you say something?"

"N-no I'm fine. Thank you for helping me." The boy bowed.

Jungkook frowned. Something isn't adding up. It's like Taehyung is talking to him so formally.

"How have you been?" He asked.

The boy looked at him with a puzzled expression but answered nonetheless, "not good i guess?'

That's it? He didn't ask Jungkook back how is he?

They met after so many years, shouldn't he atleast hug him or ask about his life or atleast thank him for letting him go?

"Umm what are you doing here? At this hour?" Jungkook asked.

The redhead looked at him with a confused expression, "uh going h-home?" He wiped his eyes.

One thing Jungkook couldn't understand why Taehyung was crying.

"Y-you live here?" The doctor asked hesitantly cause why on the earth Taehyung would be living here?

"Uh. Yess?"

Jungkook looked at the other's face for awhile, the behaviour was scaring him.

"Where's E-eunwoo?" Jungkook felt bitter asking about him but he had to.

But the answer he got shocked him to the core.

"Who is Eunwoo?" The redhead asked, his bambi eyes looking at Jungkook's widened ones.

"W-what are you saying? What do you mean by who is Eunwoo?" The doctor raised his voice a little, not understand what the hell on the world is happening.

The red haired boy flinched, "I- I don't understand what you are saying. Do you know me?"

And that's it.

That was the last straw for Jungkook.

He looked at the other with a shocked face, not processing what's happening, "W-what are you talking about? W-what do you mean by if i know you?" Jungkook whispered, he was finding it hard to speak normally. He was too stunned to react.

The red haired boy looked down, "if you are also trying to fool me then don't. I don't have any money left for to be get scammed again. I will not come infront of you again."

"What are you even saying Taehyung? Do you not r-remember anything? Do you not remember me?" Jungkook reached out for the boy onlly for him to be backed off.

"W-who are you? What should i remember? Why should I remember you?"

So he can't recognise me? But why? How can this be possible? Did something happened to him? Even if i ask him he wouldn't be able to answer me.

"Can I ask you one last question?" Jungkook asked.

The boy looked at him for awhile before eventually nodding.

"What is your name?"

Jungkook watched the boy hesitating for awhile before opening his mouth, "S-seok Hanseong."

Now what is this? How does his name changed?

Jungkook was shocked, anxious hurt yet he was curious.

"Did something happened to you in the past? Do you remember anything?" The doctor tried again.

Hanseong clicked his tongue in annoyance, "i really don't understand what thing you want me to remember but i think you are mistaking me with someone else. Look mister sorry to disappoint you but I don't think I'm the person you are thinking me to be." He replied making Jungkook's mind go blank.

"So nothing happened to you in the past?"

"No. What would happen to me?" Hanseong asked.

"Like any a-accident or something that caused your memory loss?"

The boy stared at him with wide eyes fir a moment before bursting out in laugh.

"You won't believe me mister but I was really having a bad day but now you made me laugh." Jungkook's eyes were focused on the laughing boy. The same velvety laugh.

"No accident happened to me, I'm perfectly fine. As i said i guess either you are mistaking me for someone else or you are also one of those scammers trying to scam me for money." Hanseong said.

"Do I look like a scammer to you?" Jungkook widened his already big eyes.

"Do you think scammers are recognisable? If yes then people would easily recognise then and wouldn't get scammed!" Hanseong rolled his eyes.

Jungkook doesn't know what to say anymore. There's no way it's not Taehyung.

There's no way he wouldn't recognise his tae-, Kim Taehyung.

"How long have you been living here?"

"I really don't see a point of revealing my whereabouts to you but just to clear your doubts i think i should. I am living here since i was born." Hanseong replied.

"I am living here for four years now but I have never seen you."

Hanseong frowned, "Do you think I'm a celebrity that you would see around? I am a painter, i draw and sell my arts. I do my work from home of course you wouldn't see me roaming in road."

"Yess but still-

"Still what? Maybe we crossed path before but didn't notice each other?" He said.

"Are you sure you didn't lose any memory."

"One hundred percent sure. Now it's upto you if you'll believe or not."

Is it really happening or I'm dreaming?

"Can I ask you one last question?"

"Haha you said the same thing when you asked for my name." He giggled.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, "w-where do you live?"

"It's 30 minute from here in walking distance."

"O-oh. Would you let me drop you?" Jungkook offered, not knowing there's something telling him that the boy is definitely Taehyung. And he wants to know about him more.

He will find it out by his own.

And for that he atleast has to stay close to the boy.

"Eh? No no it's ok. Don't bother I'll just walk as usual."

"N-no i mean it's because of me your things scattered and you fell. I'm glad it didn't hurt you in any way so as an apology please let me help this much." Jungkook almost pleaded, hoping the boy would agree.

Hanseong raised an eyebrow, "how can i trust that you won't do any bad thing? Wait what if you are a thief huh?"

Jungkook couldn't supress the laugh this time, "do you think i roam around in the city with this expensive car to steal?"

Hanseong's cheeks flushed in embarassment yet he glared the man infront of him.

"Wait let me show you my card" Hanseong watched as the male rummaged through his pocket to bring something out.

"What is it?"

"It's my working card! I'm a doctor."

Hanseong looked at him with mouth ajar, "you are a doctor? Really? Woww!" He exclaimed staring at the card reading the details carefully. "Jeon Jungkook? Hmm nice name."

"Now you believe me?" Jungkook asked.

"Not fully but ok let's go if you try to do something funny I'll beat you. I have learnt self defence." He warned.

The doctor held his hands up in a gesture of surrendering.

He opened the car door for Hanseong who entered the car with holding his art supplies close to him.

Jungkook sat on his driver seat before starting the car, "guide me the path." 

Hanseong told him his address and the doctor nodded speeding up.

After sometimes Hanseong looked at the doctor, "By the way, where do you used to live before coming here?"

"Seoul."

"I see." Hanseong said, "also umm- is the person very close to you who you are mistaking me to be?"

"Not anymore." Jungkook replied.

"Huh?"

"He was used to be close to me. But not anymore."

"Oh."

There was silence again as Jungkook was driving quietly and hanseong was looking outside.

It didn't take much time to reach the painter's house.

Both of them got out of the car.

Hanseong bowed a little murmuring a thank you.

Hanseong began to walk away but stopped in the middle to look back from where he was standing, "I may not be the person you are thinking or expecting me to be. But I wish you would find him soon. So don't be upset ok. Goodnight!"

Hanseong entered the not pleasant building. It looks old.

He looked around observing the surrounding then stared at the 6 floors building. It's a dormitory, basically a resident hall.

If it's Taehyung then why would he leave here?

Where's Eunwoo?

What happened to him?

Is it really Taehyung? Or really just his doppelganger?

But the similarities? It's insane.

How could he just leave it like this? Of course he won't.

He will dig onto it.

First he'll try to know about Taehyung then he'll search about Hanseong.

What if Hanseong is Taehyung and can't remember anything at all?

What if it's really just a different person who looks like Taehyung and Jungkook is just mistaking them?

There are many doubts he have. The moles.

Hanseong has no moles on his face like Taehyung had.

And even in this much confusion Jungkook wasn't able ilto ignore his heartbeat.

It was beautiful like a maniac. He touched his chest feeling the speed of the rhythm.

"I don't even know if you are really Kim Taehyung or Seok Hanseong but look my stupid heart started beating loudly as if it already recognised you."

He stood there for some more time before driving towards his own house where his kids were supposed to be waiting.

"Shit!" Jungkook cursed thinking the little girl would be mad and wouldn't talk to him for two days atleast.

She's that one bratty kid afterall.

It past their bedtime, so by the time Jungkook will reach home the twins would be asleep.

But he can't do anything now. He will talk to them tomorrow.

Though Taegguk won't create any hassle it'll be just Taehannie throwing feet.

So when Jungkook reached home he directly went to the twins room, just to see them sleeping with hannie hugging her brother protectively close to her chest.

Jungkook smiled, kissing their forehead.

His smile faltered when he remembered what just happened few moments ago.

And he was sure now this matter will not let him even close his eyes.

He will think about it all the night. Until his doubts are cleared he won't be at peace.

He didn't feel any appetite so after directly going to his room, he showered.

Laying on the bed, he started thinking who should he contact first to know about Taehyung?

And there's only one mame came in his mind.

So the first thing he'll do tomorrow after getting a little free time, is

call Jimin.

🧸To be continued🐇
_________________________________

So how many of you think Hanseong is Taehyung? 👀

I know you are shocked by the twist but keep holding your seatbelt. We are going to have shaky ride of angst.

^this is so me 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.3K 19
In this enchanting tale, two souls destined for each other find themselves together in an unexpected journey. It's a story of two boys, where one is...
1.3M 53K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
429K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
20.2K 1.1K 17
❦ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 (phrase.) A game of French origin, in which one person seeks to determine whether the object...