Shadow Monarch from Another W...

By amey78

Park Jisoo, cousin of the former Weakest Hunter to the S-Ranked Hunter Sung Jin-Woo and also, one of the Shad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Shadow Monarch
Chapter 2: The Rise of The Shadow Army
Chapter 3: I am no Hero or Villain
Chapter 4: Riot
Chapter 5: Bad Guy
Chapter 6: Shut Down
Chapter 7: Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend
Chapter 8: Fear VS Dead and Hope
Chapter 9: Crash of Monsters
Chapter 10: The Boy Who Cries for Help
Chapter 11: In the Dark, there's always Light
Chapter 12: Payback
Chapter 13: Arise
Happy Birthday Jisoo!!!
Chapter 14: I am Death, Straight Up
Chapter 15: Queen of the Dead
Chapter 16: The World's Savior
Chapter 17: Seoul
Chapter 18: Apprentices
Chapter 19: Big Bad Overlord
Chapter 20: Dark isn't all so Evil
Chapter 21: Return of Strongest Hunter
Chapter 22: Reunion
Chapter 23: Story of how I became a Monarch
Chapter 24: Double Dungeon
Chapter 25: Protector of the Weak
Chapter 26: The Visitor named Penelope
Information of the New Arcs
Chapter 27: Orphan Princess
Chapter 29: New Society
Chapter 30: Imperfection
Chapter 31: Beauty and the Beast
Chapter 32: The New Life
Side Story 1: How the Holy Nation was destroyed By Jisoo
Chapter 33: Home Far Away
Chapter 34: Come Back Home
Questions And Anwers
Chapter 35: Sung Suho
Chapter 36: Venom Spiderwoman
Chapter 37: Just Between Amigos
Chapter 38: Earth-42
Chapter 39: Sinister Six Cartel
Announcement
Chapter 40: Brooklyn's Heist Battle
Chapter 41: God Of Light And Symbiotes
Chapter 42: Spider Gang
Queen Of The Dead: Park Jisoo
Spiderwoman: Yesenia GΓ³mez Luna
Chapter 43: Apology For Spidey
Side Story 2: Angelic Yet Fiery Aunt

Chapter 28: The New Family Member

1K 42 26
By amey78

Author's pov

"Alright, Rosy Haired Princess! You're mad?"-Bakugo

"I am mad!"-Penelope

"You're angry?!"-Bakugo

"I am angry!!!"-Penelope

"You're pissed!?!?!"-Bakugo

"I am pissed!!!"-Penelope

"So repeat after me!!!" Bakugo and magenta haired former Princess of the Dukedom looked forward and while they were top of a building.

"F**** DERRICK AND REYNOLD!!!!" They shouted together while throwing the middle finger as cussing out everything.

"F*** YOU, DERRICK AND REYNOLD!! YOU MOTHERF***ING ASSHOLES WHO DESERVED EAT SHIT FROM A HORSE!!!" Penelope screamed as Bakugo started clapping and cheering her to cussed more.

"THAT'S RIGHT!!! KEEP GOING!!!"-Bakugo

"F*** YOU ALL SHITHEADS AND UGLY BITCHES OF THE NOBLE SOCIETY WHO MAKES GOD PUKE BY YOUR PREJUDICED AND ARROGANT EXISTENCE!!! F*** YOU SERVANTS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SHIT I WENT THROUGH AND F*** YOU MORE FOR THINKING YOU HAVE THE POWER WHEN YOU'RE PATHETICALLY POOR!!! F*** YOU ALL!!! AND F*** YOU LAILA FOR CURSING MY FAMILY!!! ALL OF YOU CAN F*** OFF!!! ESPECIALLY YOU, DERRICK AND REYNOLD!!! F*** YOU THE MOST, YOU WORTHLESS SHITS!!!!!" Penelope shouted out for her lungs that Bakugo shouted 'Hell Yeah' before he soon felt a deadly present behind him.

He turned around along with Penelope as seeing Beru who wasn't very happy along with Igris.

"Igris, now I can discipline the human brat"-Beru

"You may do"-Igris

"OOOOH SHIT!!!!!"-Bakugo

Several moments later of terror towards Bakugo~

"And that's what happened, My Queen! That human boy been teaching the Young Princess how curse like sailor!!!"-Beru

'Why it had to be Friday?' Jisoo thought as she looked at Bakugo was grabbed by Beru by the back of his color and it was miracle, Beru haven't kill him.

As for Penelope Eckhart, well, former Penelope Eckhart, now currently Penelope Park or by her Korean name, Park Jangmi, was carried by Igris with his arm.

"You guys know that Penelope is mentally 18 years old, it's normal for her to cuss out her feelings towards those scum"-Jisoo

"I know My Queen but still, Young Princess is still young in that preteen body to know all of those foul words. I think the best way for her to heal from her emotional scars is for you talk with her" Igris soon said which Jisoo looks at Bakugo and Penelope.

It's a almost week since Penelope came to this world and of course, she adapted quickly to the new environment of the modern world.

The Shadows already accepted her and calling her 'Young Princess' and they been treating her good than those self-absorbed scum servants of the Eckhart Family.

She been eating good food, healthy and delicious food as not being rotten like that bitch.

Even started dressing more colorful in the pair of causal clothes unlike how she had to put the Villainess persona and dressing with those extravagant, luxurious dark color gowns.

Her sharp features became soften and slightly upbeat as she started smiling little more that brought out her inner beauty to her outer beauty.

She was free, free from her hellish torment and being actually happy. 

'Despite she haven't meet Callisto like how Siyeon/Penelope did and fell in love with him, she looked more comfortable and happy. I mean wouldn't mind if Callisto was the one who come to get her but who I would definitely and probably beat up would be Derrick Eckhart and Reynold whom I know his reasons are relatable but why the hell they don't even talk it out with the damn father than putting their frustrations on him. Stupid brats' Jisoo thought as being irritated with the two sons of the Duke Eckhart.

After finding out that Callisto wasn't the one who tried to kill Penelope like in otome novel game but was non other than Derrick.

She wanted to rip his head from his body by punching it like she did with the Beast Monarch.

But fortunately, she wants to get permission with Penelope about the punishment towards them the most.

The Duke Eckhart in the other hand, well, he was already suffering by losing another daughter again despite Jisoo brought the real Ivonne back from the mirror and brutally killed the evil wannabe Goddess.

She knew Derrick and Reynold wanted to find her by knowing how they are and they were willing to hire a mage since all the mages are now free from stupid wannabe Goddess and the Holy Nation of Laila was destroyed.

She did that.

But despite of all, she was okay if the Crown Prince Callisto Regulus wanted to find her since he's Jisoo's few favorite characters from that angst Manhwa.

And also, she did secretly helped him out by cursing his stepmother and his half brother's faction as getting the stepmother's family jailed by the crimes they did and bringing more dirt on them.

She didn't want easy on them, readers.

She didn't went super easy on them to the core.

And also, Jisoo wanted her to fell in love with Callisto but she respected her choice of not returning home and staying with her and the Shadows whom felt more family to her.

"Ah, alright. Penelope, go to your room. I will talk with you" Jisoo soon said which Igris gently put her down as Penelope went to her room.

Jisoo looks at Bakugo before she starts using her healing abilities. "And Bakugo, what are you doing here? I thought you were in school and it's not training unlit event" Jisoo soon said as having her schedule on the days the Hero trio came to train.

"Ugh... It's summer break in Japan and we haven't have some summer school since whole war thing, besides Punky needs to cuss out all of these feelings that were caused from the angry bastard emo and dumbass siscon pinky along with those half-assed people. Besides, Sensei said she's 18 despite she's in the body of a 13 year old!" Bakugo nearly shouted as Beru growls at him in annoyance.

Beru's and Bakugo's relationship was in between good and bad.

"Wait, Punky?"-Jisoo

"Yup, that's the nickname I given her. I guess it was one of the nicknames for the name Penelope"-Bakugo

"I understand that but I thought you would've called her 'Magenta', 'Rose Princess', 'Princess' or 'Wizard Princess' and ect"-Jisoo

"I thought but Punky sounds good for her. I mean she does have that savage attitude when she gaslighted those assholes" Bakugo soon said which Jisoo titled her head and uttered 'Huh' in some agreement.

'That isn't wrong, I mean she did savagely gaslighted them and if they did listen to her and she would've learn a way to get Ivonne out of the mirror before that wannabe Goddess did kill her after she succeeded getting everyone brainwashed, the real Ivonne would've come back' Jisoo thought.

"Beru, send Bakugo back to UA and please stopping using Bloodlust on him, this is the seventh time you did" Jisoo said which Beru sighs and nods before he and Bakugo disappeared.

"I supposed you're compassionate mentor to the young Heroes and the Young Princess" Igris soon said which Jisoo looks at him that made him looked at his Queen.

"You acting more...how should I said this, more courteous and considerate towards me than you regular do" Jisoo said which Igris became quiet by knowing the truth.

Ashborn, his previous King and the original Shadow Monarch was her birth father which Igris didn't bring himself to ask about Ashborn's relationship with Park Kyung-Mi, the mother of Jisoo.

Of course, it was Jisoo's decision and it was her right while Igris was just the loyal Knight of the Shadow Monarch.

"Nothing, My Queen. I'm just honored to serve you and My Liege" he said which Jisoo looked at him before she sighs and stretched herself.

(Simps: MOMMY!!! SORRY, MOMMY!!! MARRY ME!!!)

"I supposed so, I mean you guys did watched my memories. It's okay if you feels bad for me in the past. But now, I'm going to live my life and healing my scars" Jisoo said as she was finished stretching.

"My Queen, I think you should've adopt the Young Princess Penelope...I mean this isn't my matter but the Young Princess Penelope needs real family and that familial love after all the tragedy and hardships she went through with those dishonorable and arrogant fools. My Queen and I know that she's been by her own too long and at least, she could have that family along with healthy and cherish memories" Igris soon said before he disappears to the shadows.

Jisoo soon went to Penelope's room before she soon knocks her door.

"Penelope, can I come in?"-Jisoo

"Yes, mom"-Penelope

"Now I regretted telling you my real age" Jisoo soon said as she entered the room of Penelope that was between lavish European style and the modern theme room of teenage girl would have.

Jisoo saw Penelope sitting on her bed as she walked towards her and sat down with her.

"So, are you going to scold me for cursing with Bakugo" Penelope soon spoke which Jisoo slightly chuckles and shook her head.

"Of course not, I mean you're 18 years in your 13 old year old body. You have ever right to curse out everything you been holding back. After all, that environment you grew up wasn't healthy at all along with those pricks" Jisoo said which Penelope chuckles by her words and knowing that Jisoo accepted her for who she is and she treated her like a human being than a object of people direct hatred, annoyance and frustrations.

"I'm glad I came to this world and met you. Thank you for accepting me and never judge me, Jisoo"

Penelope said with a sweet smile on her beautiful face.

She looked a angel with that expression, she so happy. The first time she ever felt so happy and so free as embracing the light of her new life as Penelope Park/Park Jangmi.

Jisoo looked at her as recalling her life.

'I forgot why I sympathized with OG Penelope Eckhart and Cha Siyeon, they were me if I was didn't have Jin-Woo and his family with me. To be honest, I would probably end up like them and of course, my life would've been so much different. But yet, I managed to change the life of a different Penelope Eckhart...I guess I won't regret this decision, and Jin-Woo and Jin-Ah will be kind of shock for this' she thought.

"Penelope, do you want me to be your sister?" Jisoo soon said which Penelope looks at her in some shocked.

Penelope soon smiles and looks at her with those turquoise eyes. 

"Yes, Unnie" she said which Jisoo smiled back at her before she looked forward.

"If one day, those idiots come to get you, I won't go easy on them except for Callisto Regulus, I might give him some slack"-Jisoo

"Crown Prince Callisto, His Highness? I don't think he knows me unlike other alternate versions of me who fall for him. Besides, I never met him personally despite the entire empire knew him. Why he would be interested in me?"-Penelope

"Well, he's that type of guy would take a interest on the oddest person, I mean you're odd but tough" Jisoo said which Penelope playfully pushed her shoulder and told her 'Stop it' in playful manner.

"What about you?" Penelope soon asked to Jisoo as she looks at her with her purple eyes.

"Hmm, I don't know. I mean I never been had a crush on someone or been in love before. I didn't have that high school romance before I quitted and became a Hunter to help out my maternal family. I never thought about it before" Jisoo explained to Penelope and revealing that she's never in love with someone or have a boyfriend.

All she ever thought was about helping her family.

"I think you will. I mean you're pretty and have a good heart and most of all, you're badass" Penelope said that made Jisoo chuckles and form a smile on her lips.

"Maybe...Maybe I might"-Jisoo

"I wonder who will be the lucky guy for my Unnie" Penelope said as smiling towards her.

Three months later~

"I am the Shadow Monarch and the Queen of the Dead, Park Jisoo. I came to insist you in your request to stop the human who believes he's Jesus of Nazareth" Jisoo said as looking at a boy along with other people who were wearing Japanese kimonos.

Her glowing light purple eyes reflected on the short, young man and another humanoid young man who had horns and bat alike wings.

She was summoned to another world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 31.5K 51
What happens when you're just trying to breathe before you get knocked into a manhwa you read for the plot. The plot? I meant for the mc. One second...
584 70 9
All she ever did was pray for her wish. Hands clapped twice, and the sound of bells rang throughout the whole petal colored ground. A warm breeze bru...
6.5K 283 20
"Even when I killed myself, I would probably be reincarnated again... Guess I'll just have to live as Morana from now on huh?" Shino Fuyuko was a sui...