RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

By CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... More

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E1
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E14
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E3
S7E4
S7E5
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E9
S7E10
S7E11
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E15
S7E16
S7E17
S7E18
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E4
S8E5
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E10
S8E11
S8E12
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S8E13

1.1K 24 6
By CeruleanLancer

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E13- Battle of the Exes

"I'm sure it'll be nothing. I bet she can escape or fight against the armor lock-down." Nora grinned.

Yang grinned with her, "I was thinking the same thing."

" Battle of the Exes" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"That does not sound good for Church." Blake commented.

"If there's any kind of battle bet- well there already has been a battle between them." Yang chuckled.

"She beat him with his old body." Nora laughed.

Fade in to the Meta, Doc and Wash standing over the Epsilon unit. The Meta is sparking.

Meta: *growls*

Washington: "Don't get excited, it's empty."

"It looks like he tried to use it or something." Ruby said gesturing to the Meta on screen.

Doc: "What is it?"

Washington: "This is the Epsilon unit."

Doc: "This is what you've been looking for?"

Washington: "Yes."

"Sadly for him, it's empty." Blake commented "I wonder how they're going to find the Reds and Blues."

Yang chuckled, "If they find them, they're going to have to deal with Tex."

Pyrrha's eyes widened, "Where they would likely fight. Meaning I- we can see Tex fight other experienced fighters."

Nora gasped, "Tex vs the Meta!"

Doc: "Not what I was expecting. I mean I like the color, but other than that, nihh..."

Washington: "Clearly they transferred Epsilon into that floating thing we saw."

"Clearly? How would he guess that?" Weiss asked.

"How else do you explain a floating ball that shoots lasers." Yang asked rhetorically.

Ruby began remembering Penny's floating array, "I still want to know how he floats. They don't have gravity dust which is weird."

"It's still strange that they have no dust. But I can't fault them for how they get their power." Weiss shrugged. "Solar power could prove very useful in the future."

Doc: "You saw a floating thing?"

Washington: "Yes, like a metal eye. It shot a laser at us."

Doc: "Yeah, okay. Hey Wash, this sun is really hot, maybe we should find you some shade."

"Heh, I guess that does sound pretty crazy." Jaune chuckled.

Washington: "I'm not hallucinating, Meta saw it too."

Meta: *grunts*

Washington: "Oh yes you did! Don't even try that."

Pyrrha raised an eyebrow, "The Meta has a sense of humor?"

"Guess so, kinda weird right?" Yang asked.

Ruby nodded, "Yep, really weird."

"Creepy!" Nora joyfully replied.

"Definitely strange." Ren added.

Doc: "Wash, do you see the floating eyeball now? Is he here with us?"

Washington: "Don't psychoanalyze me."

Doc: "I'd like to talk to the laser eye for a minute Wash."

"If that's his therapy voice it's very condescending." Jaune commented.

Washington: "Shut up. Meta, let's convert this to a recovery unit. But be careful, this thing looks like it's in bad shape."

Meta: *something*

The Meta walks over to the Epsilon unit and starts doing stuff to it

Doc: "What's he doing?"

Washington: "This is a storage unit, but we're trained to modify them. We can change a storage unit into a capture unit. That way, the next time we see Epsilon, he won't get away."

"Capture unit? How would that even work?" Ruby asked.

"I'd probably guess it sucks him out of his new body into it, like that one old movie." Jaune explained.

"I think I know the one you're talking about." Yang nodded. "Geistbusters."

Doc: "Are you talking about the regular Epsilon, or the Epsilon who's just a floating head and visits you when you're alone."

Washington: "I'm not crazy. And it was just the eye that was floating around, not a whole head."

Doc: "Yes Wash, because the whole head is what makes it crazy."

"He would make a terrible therapist." Blake chuckled.

"He already makes a terrible medic." Weiss added with a laugh.

Cut to the Reds and Blues standing over Tex's body on the floor

Church: "I'm waking her up."

Sarge: "No way buddy. You must have missed the smashfest we just went through. I ain't repeating that."

Church: "Hey, we made a deal: I unlock you, you have to help me with her."

"Not a very fair deal." Pyrrha commented.

Weiss sighed, "That kind of deal making is a common business strategy. It works by backing someone into a corner to where their only choice is to take the deal."

Grif: "Hey, now hold on a second."

Simmons: "This affects the entire group. I say we put it to a vote. All those in favor of waking her up and letting her kill us, say Aye."

Church: "Aye. Caboose?"

"He said aye really fast." Ruby laughed.

"Washington, Tex, and Church seem to be the only ones who don't take the craziness of the others." Blake commented.

Caboose: "Present."

Church: "No, we're not doing that. Just say aye."

Caboose: "You. Oops I mean me!"

Church: "No; Aye."

Caboose: "Church."

Pyrrha shook her head chuckling, "Caboose is even speaking slowly, he's trying to help Church understand him the same way Church tries to help Caboose understand him.

Church: "Just say Aye."

Caboose: "Oh, I get it, right, sorry. My left eye or my right eye?"

"A, Y, E, Aye." Weiss face-palmed.

Church: "He votes yes."

Pyrrha and Ruby laughed.

Caboose: "I would also like it noted I was present."

Sarge: " Okay. And everyone in favor of not doing that thing and leaving her asleep and not getting killed by the person we're not going to wake up because nobody is that stupid, say Nay."

"Huh?" Jaune mumbled.

Simmons: "That was like a, quadruple negative."

Sarge: " Just vote."

Simmons: "Nay?"

Grif: "I didn't even understand the question, so I'm just gonna say Blueberry."

"Blueberry?" Weiss asked as Yang, Ruby, and Nora cracked up.

"Caboose understands the question better than Grif." Jaune added with a chuckle.

Church: "Fuck it, veto, she comes out. So Sheila, is there any way to turn her, only you know, partway back on?"

"Ha! He's still scared!" Yang laughed.

"Of course he is, he's not an idiot." Weiss chuckled.

FILSS: " No, I am sorry. I can either leave her in lock, or take her out of lock. There is no in between."

Tucker: "So she's either completely asleep, or full-on bitch. Sounds like my ex-wife."

"It doesn't surprise me that he got divorced." Weiss commented.

"It surprises me that he got married." Blake added.

Caboose: "You were married?"

Tucker: "Haw-ha- gross, I hope not."

Weiss scoffed in disgust.

Church: "Well, we have to do something."

Grif: "Why do people always say that; we have to do something? We don't have to do anything. Let's just let sleeping maniacs lie."

"That statement about sums up his character." Weiss commented.

"I think Grif is a little more complex than you give him credit for." Pyrrha pointed out.

Church: "Here, let me try this."

Church leaves his body to become Ghost Church again, and enters Tex (bow chicka bow wow). Cut to her lockdown environment.

Church: "Tex? Tex, hello? Can you hear me?"

Tex: "Of course I can hear you. What do you want?"

Yang leaned forward.

Church: "What do you mean 'what do I want?' The guys just wanna make sure you're not gonna, you know, beat the living shit out of them if we wake you up."

Tex: "Aww, what're they gonna do, cry?"

Yang laughed, "I've been missing this for three seasons."

"I forgot how close she sounds to Professor Goodwitch." Ruby commented.

"Professor Goodwitch could take a lesson or two from Tex on bei- sounding like a badass." Yang corrected herself.

Ruby laughed, "She is a- she is really cool."

"She told me you asked for her autograph." Yang smirked.

Jaune snorted, Weiss face-palmed, Blake chuckled lightly and everyone else laughed as Ruby's face went beat red. "I- it was my first time meeting a huntress! I- shut up!"

"Qrow and Dad would be offended, they're both Huntsmen." Yang pointed out.

"They're only exciting sometimes." Ruby shrugged.

Church: "What's wrong with you? And why did you go nuts when we woke you up?"

Tex: "Last time I was in a place like this, I was trying to get out as fast as I could."

Jaune nodded, "The first Mini-series showed that. Out of Mind."

Church: "Yeah, I remember."

Tex: "They just got in my way. It's not my fault they can't fight."

Church: "Okay so is that, 'I won't beat the living shit out of them any more?'"

Tex: "We'll see."

"I hope it's a no." Nora grinned manically.

Church: "I guess that'll have to do."

Tex: "But, I am, gonna deck that one with the sword for making that stupid ex-wife crack."

"Looks like it's a no Nora." Ren chuckled.

Nora pumped her fists in the air.

Church: "Alright, that seems fair. So, we're, cool?"

Tex: "Well, I'm cool."

Yang laughed, "She is."

"Normally I'd call that narcissism." Jaune commented. "But she's definitely earned it."

Pyrrha nodded, "I would love to spar with someone of her skill."

Church: "Nice to have you back Tex. Always a pleasure."

Tex: "Hey, I didn't ask to come back. Apparently somebody decided they couldn't live without me."

Blake smiled sadly, recalling the season five finale.

Church: "I thought you would be happy, you know, being alive is typically better than being dead."

Tex: "Yeah. Everybody always seems to know what's best for Tex."

Weiss frowned, "I can understand that. That was my father's excuse for everything."

"I can already tell Tex is going to be a lot more serious and deeper as a character." Blake grinned.

"That all sounds boring, but I can't complain after episode ten." Nora smirked.

Church: "So this is it, you're just going to be abrasive right outta the gate? Not even a thank-you?"

Tex: "Oh I see, we're gonna make this about you for a change. How refreshing."

Blake, Yang, and Weiss laughed.

Church: "Alright. I'm gonna go now. Nice talking to ya."

Tex: "Hyeah, see ya."

Church returns to the real world

Tucker: "What did she say?"

Church: "Okay, I think we got it all worked out."

"She's going to hit Tucker." Nora grinned.

Grif: "She cool?"

Yang and Nora nodded.

Church: "As cool as she ever was."

Grif: "That does not inspire confidence in me."

Church: "Wake her up Sheila."

FILSS: " Affirmative."

"If only Lopez, Donut, and Doc were here." Ruby sighed, "Then everyone would be back together."

"Don't forget Sister." Yang pointed out.

Ruby's eyes widened, "I forgot about Sister! ..and Sister too. She was funny... sort of."

Simmons: "Back up back up."

The Reds back up quickly.

Nora and Yang chuckled.

FILSS: " Ending Recovery mode, all units."

Tex gets up

Tex: "Uh!"

Church: "Uh, how're you feeling?"

Tex runs over and punches Tucker in the front of his face

Tucker: "Ow!"

Yang and Nora burst out laughing.

Weiss smiled, "I was hoping she would do that."

Tex: "Better now."

Tucker: "What the fuck?"

Church: "Oh riiight. I forgot to mention one thing."

The screen cut to black.

"That was an interesting scene with Tex and Church." Ren commented.

"Tex's comment about everyone knowing what's best for her was interesting." Blake added.

"What do you mean?" Weiss asked shifting towards Blake.

"It hints at a history of people trying to control her." Blake explained.

"I can't imagine that being very easy." Yang laughed. "I mean she did break out of some facility. It's hard to remember, back in Out of Mind."

"That was because of Omega." Jaune explained.

Yang shrugged, "Well Tex is in control now. Which is great."

"Deleted scene" FILSS's voice rang out.

"Oh cool." Jaune grinned.

F.I.L.S.S (voice over): "Ending Recovery Mode: All units."

The camera pans outside the Freelancer facility

Everyone leaned closer.

F.I.L.S.S (voice over): "Ending Recovery Mode: All units."

The camera continues to pan as the location changes to the desert

F.I.L.S.S. (voice over): "Ending Recovery Mode: All units. Ending Recovery Mode: All units."

The camera continues to pan as the location changes again to Valhalla

Jaune gasped, "Wait, I think I know what's happening."

F.I.L.S.S (voice over): "Ending Recovery Mode: All units."

The camera continues to pan. Donut's body is seen on the ground.

Nora grinned, "Yes! He didn't die!"

F.I.L.S.S (voice over): "Ending Recovery Mode: All units."

Donut gets up, alive and well.

Donut: "Ugh! What happened? Who shot me? What a jerk! Ah man, I got blood over my good shoes. These stains are never gonna come out."

The screen cut to black.

Nora threw her hands in the air, "YES! The show isn't as depressing as I thought!"

"You thought it was depressing?" Blake asked with a raised eyebrow.

Nora nodded, "Donut is alive!"

"Which also means Lopez is too." Weiss smiled.

Added the Donut scene at the end, wasn't in the youtube versions. Could only find the transcript for it thanks to Aceman88. It is Canon, it's on the discs and if you're a sponsor you see it on their site.

NEW AN: Looking back, kinda wish I never wrote this deleted scene in. Would've made the reaction later better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
50.3K 712 15
Final Part of "Hello Old Friend" The journey may have ended at Haven, the march to victory must go on. And going to war with your girlfriend, sure...
1.3K 97 35
This is a continuation and a finale to the overarching story. This is the end of the multiverse, this is the end to some of your favorite characters...
56.2K 760 9
Takes place after the Fall of Beacon, at Patch, Yang was depressed and sometimes she couldn't forget what happen to the fall of Beacon. Ruby was gone...