RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

By CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... More

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E1
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E14
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E3
S7E4
S7E5
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E9
S7E10
S7E11
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E15
S7E16
S7E17
S7E18
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E4
S8E5
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E11
S8E12
S8E13
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S8E10

2K 29 53
By CeruleanLancer

Author's Note:

Response: thought I should answer this here, "What do I think about the season 18 teaser?" Well to put it plainly I don't really care. The Shisno Paradox Trilogy was terrible. Ruined any future seasons of Red vs Blue. Season 18 would have to be season 10 levels of good for me to watch it, and have no mention of the past 3 seasons at all. Or retcon the seasons completely. Or better yet, the last 3 seasons didn't happen. And we start off right where season 13 left off. (I know that won't happen and it's ridiculous of me to ask)

RESPONSE p2: Petrified smetrified, Ruby just has to take a gander at any Grimm and it's crippled. And as for my Grimm question, Changing the Grimm meant any kind of change. Literal change(pink polka dots and lasers) or function change(More shots of Grimm terrifying people and more accurate representations of a world where every city/town is on the defensive)

Thanks for the reviews!

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E10- This One Goes To Eleven

Everyone sat motionless, tense with excitement to see Tex back in action.

"This One Goes To Eleven" appeared on the screen as "Agent Tex" played.

Yang leaned back as she laughed with glee, "This is going to be great."

Weiss also chuckled, "Great for Tex, I doubt it for the others."

Ren chuckled, "this one goes to eleven. On episode ten."

Yang also chuckled, "Yeah I noticed that too, nice pun."

FILSS: "Alarm, security breach, level Alpha. All personnel report for duty. This is not a drill."

"Tex is not a drill, she's the real deal!" Yang grinned, "I'm so happy she's back!" She turned to Ren, "Which also means..."

Ren nodded respectfully as he handed Yang her lien.

Blake shrugged, "I would normally be disappointed that I was wrong about Washington, but Tex being back is almost as good as more information about him and the project."

Yang shook her head, "Tex being back is way better."

Fade in to the Reds running from Tex, and Caboose in a control room overlooking it

Simmons: "Ruuuun!"

Grif: "Oh crap! Where is she?"

Simmons: "I don't wanna die!"

Sarge jumps back as he fires his shotgun and throws a grenade.

"Sarge is not holding back." Nora laughed, "Nice throw."

Pyrrha nodded, "He's delaying her, smart move to run and shoot. The grenade is also a great move because there's no where for her to run and avoid it... that or he's panicking."

"Definitely panicking." Yang nodded.

Nora shook her head, "Only the wimps Grif and Simmons are panicking, Sarge is tactfully retreating while still fighting back."

"I always love a tactical retreat." Jaune remarked sarcastically.

Caboose: "Sheila, we have to help them."

FILSS: "Help who?"

Caboose: "The Reds! Tex is attacking them, we have to stop her."

Pyrrha smiled, "Caboose could come up from behind."

Jaune nodded, "That's what I was thinking, the others can distract her."

Tex jumps towards them, so fast and far she's almost a blur.

Yang let out short breaths of laughter.

FILSS: "Stop Agent Texas? Oh no, absolutely not. We should never interfere with an ongoing battlefield simulation test. Our job is to observe and document."

Ruby grimaced, "Observe and document."

"More like sit and watch with popcorn." Jaune pursed his lips as he gave a short grunt with a shake of his head.

Caboose: "But she'll kill them."

FILSS: "Oh, that would be wonderful! What a successful test."

Sarge: "We need to keep moving, men. Come on, double-time. Hell I'd settle for single-time."

Grif tries to catch his breath loudly.

"Settle for single time?" Nora commented with a frown.

"More like quadruple time." Yang laughed, "They need to run."

Simmons: "Maybe we should just fight. I'm afraid she's gonna start picking us off one by-"

Tex punches through the wall Simmons is standing next to

Simmons: "-one!"

Tex slams his face into it

Yang laughed and whooped as she clapped her hands.

Nora laughed giddily alongside her.

Blake frowned at the picking us off one by one line, her thoughts snapping to her former mentor Adam. She quickly shook those thoughts away as she drew her attention back to the screen.

Tex kicks the wall against a large container, squashing Simmons in between.

Simmons: "OW!"

Pyrrha's eyes lit up, "She has incredible technique."

She turns to Sarge as he fires his shotgun at her, she quickly punches and shoved Sarge into Grif's balls

Pyrrha was practically grinning ear to ear, "Using Sarge's momentum to hit Grif, and in the..Groin at that. She's not just brutishly strong she's tactful."

Yang grinned, "You having fun?"

Pyrrha blushed, "Sorry- I like to analyze fights and fighting styles."

Tex pile drives Sarge and Grif through the two walls of a shipping container, knocking them into a pyramid of barrels.

Cut to Simmons out of animation as barrels roll around.

Weiss smiled, "The transition from animation to the game is seamless, it's so well done I can truly appreciate the effort it likely took."

Ruby nodded, "Oh yeah, it has to be really annoying to move the characters and set things up the way they, I would get bored and try to play around."

Simmons: "Oh man, forget this. I need to get a bigger weapon."

Yang laughed.

Cut to Tex walking towards the camera then to Simmons walking up to Caboose, looking at him through the glass of the control room.

Simmons: "Caboose, help us!"

Caboose: "How? The computer won't let me. She's mean! This place is filled with mean ladies!"

Ruby chuckled at the mean ladies line.

Simmons: "Push some buttons, I don't know!"

Caboose: "Buttons!? Oh man, I love buttons! Beep bup boop boop beep bup boop bup."

Nora giggled, "I like pressing buttons, the big red ones always mean explode."

A crate of Rocket launchers tips over and drops them next to Simmons who picks one up.

Simmons: "Wow. That actually worked perfectly. Thanks!"

"For some odd reason, I don't think a rocket launcher will do a lot." Yang smirked.

Caboose: "Great! How the heck did I do that?"

Cut to Tucker walking up to Simmons.

Grif: "*in the background with a loud punch affect* Ow!"

"Tucker's finally there." Jaune grinned.

Tucker: "Hey Simmons, what the hell is going on in there?"

Simmons: "You gotta help us! Do you know how to use that thing?"

Simmons gestures to Tucker's sword.

Jaune's eyes locked onto the sword.

Tucker: "My sword? Fuck yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a fuckin' sword dude, it's not a fighter jet."

Pyrrha shot Jaune a friendly glare, "I hope because of our lessons you understand using a sword is not simply 'swish swish stab'" she chuckled.

Jaune blushed and nodded, "Yeah I know that now." He laughed.

Simmons: "Just come and help me."

Cut to Tex throwing a barrel at Grif who ducks letting it hit Sarge. Grif fires his battle rifle but misses as Tex rolls to dodge dark souls style.

"Missing point blank." Ruby mumbled.

Tex grabs the back of both Sarge's and Grif's heads, slams them together making a loud ding. She ducks, punches Sarge in the stomach then Grif in the side of the head, then kicking Sarge in the head.

"Where the fuck was this back in season one!" Yang shouted. "She just let sarge knock her out."

Ruby giggled, "She was kind of weak before."

Yang nodded, "Kind of, but still a badass compared to the others. Now she's a badass compared to Washington and the Meta."

"I wouldn't go that far." Blake cringed, "Remember who she's fighting."

Yang nodded, "Yeah, Grif and Sarge. Who I seem to remember outsmarted Washington and ran him over."

Blake growled, "Fine, let's see how they do it this time. Tex lost to them before she can do it again."

Pyrrha shook her head, "I doubt it, she is an expert fighter, she's fighting as if her opponents are skilled. Ducking to avoid hits that aren't coming but could, skilled fighting indeed."

Yang grinned, "See? Wanna lose another bet?"

"Another? I didn't bet. Ren just bet on my behalf." Blake explained.

Ren nodded.

Tex knocks the battle rifle out of Grif's hands as she lands multiple blows against him before kneeing him hard in the crotch, shoving him down and holding one leg back.

Grif: "Wait wait wait-"

Tex hits Grif really, really hard in the dick, so hard the floor beneath him is dented.

Yang burst out laughing, "Oh my Go-hod!"

Jaune winced, "She's going overboard."

Pyrrha nodded, "There are a lot of pressure points and weak spots to exploit in a fight. I make sure to avoid the groin."

"Cardin and his team should thank you for that." Nora laughed.

Tex kicks him in the groin across the room into a box that knocks a teleporter over onto him. He teleports to another near Tex who is knocking Sarge to the ground.

Grif: "O-ho o-ho."

Tex looks from Grif to the teleporter

Pyrrha nodded, "Taking note of her surroundings. Not a simple brute, The Meta isn't a simple Brute either, but he is prone to attack without thinking."

"More so since he lost his A.I." Ren added.

Tucker: "Hey Sweet Cheeks!"

Tucker throws a plasma grenade that Tex dodges by ducking.

Tucker then Draw's his key-sword.

Tucker: "Remember me? Step away from the idiot!"

The sound of the grenade exploding in the background can be heard.

"Blue spider grenade!" Nora grinned, glancing at her five dust remakes curtesy of Ruby.

Weiss grimaced, "Sweet cheeks is a compliment normally meant for ones face. I doubt Tucker means it in the same way."

Blake shook her head, "I doubt it too."

The electric guitar begins to ramp up as Tex gets in a fighting stance and begins to circle Tucker.

"She's taking Tucker seriously." Jaune gasped.

"Likely because his sword can probably cut through armor." Pyrrha commented.

Simmons is in the background climbing on top of a crate.

Simmons: "Oh God, please don't let her see me."

A huge crate falls between Tex and Tucker

Cut to Caboose.

Caboose: "Yes! I saved Tucker! Oh wait... I saved Tucker."

Pyrrha chuckled, "Clever."

Tucker: "Caboose, what're you doing? You're messing up my plan with Simmons. I was supposed to distract her for him."

Tex looks behind her and sees Simmons loading his rocket launcher.

Simmons: "You ratted me out, you son of a bitch!"

"If they worked as a team I'm sure they could beat Tex." Pyrrha commented with a shrug.

"I know, I'm thinking of ways they can but they won't work together." Jaune added.

Simmons fires a rocket at Tex, who tosses a teleporter at it, making it come out another teleporter, launching Simmons into the first one, so he comes out the second one to be tossed by Tex into Tucker

Simmons: "Oh shit! Oh shiiiiit!"

Tucker: "That was awesom- ow!"

"That was awesome!" Nora grinned.

"Where's Church?" Ruby asked, "He can just laser Tex."

"Do you really think he will?" Jaune asked.

Ruby frowned, "No, probably not. And even if he did he wouldn't hit her."

Yang's face went red as she tried holding in her laughter. "Y-hyeah, he can't ever hit Tex in the right spot."

"Ugh." Blake facepalmed while shaking her head.

Cut to Caboose

Caboose: "Um, can we use turrets on her or, some explodey firey thing?"

FILSS: "That would be outside the bounds of my standard safety protocols. I cannot do that."

Cut to the reds and Tucker getting their bearings

Grif: "What do we do Sarge?"

Sarge: "I don't know, I've never hit a girl in my life."

"Sexist, come on hit a girl just as you would a man!" Nora growled.

Simmons: "Yeah, I noticed. Try harder!"

Grif picks up a cone and gets in a defensive stance.

Grif: "Hah!"

Tex charges forward attacking Sarge and Tucker. Taking Sarge's shotgun, dodging a rocket from Simmons, kicking him into one teleporter. Simmons screams "Fuck" all while he goes through it to another in the background and finally through another to hit Grif in the back knocking Grif into Tex's foot, dick first.

Nora clapped as she whooped.

"This is incredible. Tex is incredible." Pyrrha grinned.

"Got a new favorite?" Yang wriggled her eyebrows.

"No, Caboose is still my favorite. Tex is just a great fighter." Pyrrha explained.

"The choreography is incredible." Weiss agreed. "It's very well done."

"The animation too." Jaune added, "It still looks like it's in the game."

Grif: "Ha-how!"

Tex pulls out Sarge's shotgun, aiming it right at Grif's head.

Simmons: "Oh no, Grif!"

"She was so fast I barely noticed her taking Sarge's shotgun." Pyrrha added.

Grif: "Yipe!"

Tex tries to shoot Grif in the face with a shotgun, but it's out of ammo, she continues to angrily shoot.

"Is she serious? I didn't think she was trying for lethality here." Blake grimaced.

Sarge: "Private Grif, you should be ashamed of yourself. We've run out of ammo again! That's your responsibility!"

Tex continues to pull the trigger as Grif talks before holding the shotgun like a golf club.

Grif: "Huh. I guess this is the first time my laziness has ever saved my-"

Tex steps on Grif's chest

Grif: "-life! Protect me cone!"

Grif holds a construction cone over his face, and Tex hits him in the dick with the shotgun, knocking him quite a distance into

Simmons

Yang laughed, "She is not friendly towards Grif's dick."

"She should be doing that to Tucker." Weiss commented.

Yang and Blake burst out laughing.

"You're absolutely right!" Yang continued to laugh.

Blake nodded in agreement.

Simmons: "Watch it!"

Grif: "You watch it."

Sarge: "You idiots, let me show you how it's done."

Nora grinned, "Yes! Here we go!"

Tex punches Sarge in the face and knocks him back to Simmons and Grif

Grif: "Nice demonstration Sarge."

"Ugh! Shut up Grif." Nora grumbled.

Jaune and Ren chuckled.

Sarge: "Ah shut up."

Nora huffed, "At least he's keeping his dignity."

"Grif sure isn't." Yang laughed.

Jaune nodded, "I can't believe he can stand."

Simmons: "Hey guys, look up there."

Tucker finally gets up, and sees a giant crate looming over himself and Tex

Tucker: "Uhh, what? Hey Caboose! Remember when I said not to help me? Forget that, I need you to help me. Right now!"

"Tucker and Church have gotten so good at explaining things to Caboose." Pyrrha commented, "Even in battle they explain things slowly and clearly to him."

"You don't see that as an insult?" Ruby asked.

"Well, they do need to explain things to him in a way he can understand. I think it's nice, in a certain light." Pyrrha explained.

Caboose: "What holds up that crate?"

FILSS: "Mechanical controls are on the left side of the console."

The crate drops, Tucker dives out of the way, Tex catches the crate

Yang gasped, "She's stronger than the Meta!"

Tucker: "I can't believe that worked!

Cut to show Tex lifting the crate.

"Look at that! Perfect form." Yang grinned, "Knee not touching the ground, back straight, looking forward."

Pyrrha laughed, "I noticed that too, a perfect lunge squat with weight added."

Tucker: "Aw fuck, that didn't work!"

FILSS: "I knew that would not work. Agent Tex is a bit of a badass."

"Understatement." Yang grinned, "Oh man, this is becoming the best episode ever!"

"So far it's just been a non-stop fight scene with Tex kicking eveoh... that's exactly why you like it so much." Weiss shook her head.

Tex throws the crate at the Reds and Tucker

Grif: "We gotta get outta here!"

Simmons: "We'll be crushed!"

Tucker: "Don't worry guys, I got this. SWISH!"

Tucker splits the crate with his sword, and the two halves go to either side of the Reds, covering them in med-packs

Jaune let out a breath, "That was cool, you have to admit it."

Yang shrugged cockily, "Yeah I guess, Tex's bassassery has so far outmatched Tucker's small moments of being cool."

Grif: "Ow! We're crushed."

"What are those white thingies?" Nora asked.

Blake squinted, "They look like med-packs."

Tucker: "Aw fuckberries. Tex, can you- oh!"

Tex kicks Tucker in the chest

Tucker: "Alright, you know what, that's it. Come here."

Cut to Simmons.

Simmons: "Oh thank God, thought I was a goner. Sarge, where are you?"

Sarge pops up out of a pile of med-packs

Nora laughed, "He looks like a dog in a pile of pillows!"

Ruby nodded, "Zwei does that a lot."

Sarge: "Rrr, what happened? I feel defeated, yet inexplicably rejuvenated."

"Ohh, those med-packs are probably pickups the player can use." Jaune nodded.

"Oh like a health-pack or morph-shot?" Ruby asked.

Jaune nodded.

Tucker and Tex "Fight" meaning Tucker tries and fails to hit Tex until she swings his arm around.

Tucker: "Swish-fuck! Swoosh-fah! Ah, stab- God dammit! Gah!"

Jaune groaned, "I used to do that, I'm glad I stopped before I came to Beacon."

Pyrrha chuckled, "You've improved greatly."

Jaune shook his head, "No I mean saying the words, swing, slash, etcetera."

Ruby and Yang tried and failed to hold in their laughter.

Tex kicks Tucker's head, causing him to release his grip on the sword. He slides through a teleporter

Tucker: "Oh come on. O-aow, bullshit!"

Grif: "Whoa, did you see that?"

"It was awesome!" Nora grinned.

Simmons: "How would I have missed that?"

Tucker emerges from a teleporter with slightly singed armor and into Tex's grip, Tex grabs the sword, and the sword goes out

"Look at that continuity." Blake grinned, "I was half expecting the sword to work."

"And look his armor is burnt." Jaune pointed, "That's great, I love the callback references in this show."

Tucker: "What's the matter Tex, you having trouble keeping it up? Don't worry, it happens to everybody. Well, not me but..."

Yang laughed, "Smooth."

"I hate his jokes." Weiss grumbled.

Yang nodded "Yeah, because his innuendo's are too obvious and he's serious with them. He also explains them and-"

"Your jokes aren't any better." Weiss snapped.

Sarge: "That rocket launcher's one of the older models, right?"

Tucker: "Ow! Ow! Ahow!"

Simmons: "Yeah."

Sarge: "That means it's got heat seeking."

"Why would the older models have heat seeking and the newer ones not?" Nora asked.

Ruby grinned, "Oh! Because heat seeking can be tricked. Dust flares can throw Atlas heat seeking missiles off."

"Atlas hasn't used heat seeking missiles since... I actually don't know but I know it's been a long, long time." Weiss frowned, "Grimm don't radiate heat."

Ruby nodded, "Yeah I'm talking about the older models, most of the tech in the show is behind Atlas."

Tucker: "I didn't know that was there!"

"Oh gross." Yang grimaced.

"Pervert." Blake commented.

"What?" Jaune asked. "What did he do."

"Probably touched her in a bad place." Yang quipped.

Jaune nodded, "ohh."

"See this is why she should be kicking Tucker like she kicks Grif." Weiss added.

Yang chuckled again.

Sarge: "Now lock on and let her rip!"

"What about Tucker?" Jaune asked, "It'll probably go after him because his armor is burnt."

Nora laughed at the irony.

Simmons: "Oh right, I forgot about that."

Tucker: "Ow, holy crap, you just don't know how to use it-"

Tucker flies through a teleporter, emerging completely black.

Tucker: "-bitch! Dammit I hate this black stuff, what the hell is it?"

"He looks like Tex." Ruby commented.

Jaune's face fell, "Oh no."

Yang began to cackle with pure glee.

Grif: "There she is!"

Tucker: "Huh?"

Jaune began to laugh however Nora and Yang began to guffaw. Tears came to their eyes.

"Oh my g- the look he gave them!" Yang laughed.

Nora nodded, still laughing.

Sarge: "Get her!"

Simmons: "Wait, guys..."

Sarge and Grif start beating on Tucker

Pyrrha chuckled, "They should know that's not Tex."

"Yeah if it was Tex they wouldn't be able to land a hit... you could say she's the invincible girl." Yang joked.

Pyrrha laughed, "I have a rival."

Tucker: "Ow, come on! I'm not Tex I'm a Blue. I'm not the one you're fighting. Leave me the fuck alone!"

Grif: "Hitting's hard."

"Hitting someone is hard? Really!?" Nora asked. "Grif has the lazybones."

Grif stops attacking and Sarge gets Tucker in a headlock and punches the top of his head repeatedly.

Tucker: "Why are you hitting me, I'm not Tex."

Simmons: "Sarge, hold on, hold on!"

Sarge: "Hm?" Sarge stops hitting Tucker.

"Took him a while." Weiss sighed.

Simmons: "I think that's Tucker, not Tex."

Tucker: "See I told you! Ow-"

Another punch

Nora cackled.

Tucker: "-ow you fucker! Why'd you do that?"

"Because he's awesome." Nora grinned.

Sarge: "Meh, force o' habit."

Nora grinned.

Tucker: "Man you guys are n-ah-"

Tucker, staggering backwards, trips over a medpack and into Grif they start backing up.

Grif: "Hey, watch it- whoa-"

Tucker: "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa-"

Grif: "Don't fall in the-"

They backed up over a fallen over teleporter Tex looks at it from the adjoining teleporter

Nora and Yang grinned.

Grif: "Hold still hold stil, I can see her. She's right over there by the other-"

Tex puts her head through the teleporter and emerges beneath Tucker and Grif

Grif: "Uh oh."

Tucker: "Grif, I see her."

Nora and Ruby laughed while Blake, Weiss, and Ren calmly say back and waited for something of story importance to happen.

Tex punches Grif in the dick, and he falls into the teleporter, leaving Tucker off-balance

Grif: "What is your problem with my balls?"

"I'd like to know that too." Jaune grimaced.

"I keep saying it." Weiss grumbled, "She should be doing that to Tucker."

"What if he likes it?" Yang asked.

"... what?" Jaune asked.

Realization dawned on Ruby's face "Woah! Yang! Gross! Grossgrossgrossgross!" Ruby shook her head.

"What!" Yang yelled throwing her ams up, "That's a completely legitimate reason for why she won't do that to Tucker!"

"Who would like that?" Weiss asked.

"Masochists." Blake explained.

"Oh of course you would know, you and your filthy books." Weiss shook her head.

"It's common knowledge!" Blake defended.

"There's a word for it?" Nora asked in wonder, like a child.

Yang laughed uncontrollably, "Yes there's a word for it. Come on you guys can't see it? Tex is smart, she knows Tucker is a sexual deviant."

"Gross! Stop!" Ruby begged.

Yang nodded, "Fine fine."

Tucker: "Whoa, who-whoa, hawhoa! Aw crap."

Tucker falls through the teleporter and backs into Tex, who suplexes him and goes for the mount and starts punching him in the face.

Tucker: "O-ho, wow, right into the mount, huh? O-hoa, not even gonna buy dinner? Come on, I like your style."

"He's good at taunting people in a battle." Jaune commented.

"Taunting is childish. Opponents should be respectful towards one another." Pyrrha stated.

Cut to Simmons's view through the rocket launcher scope.

Sarge: "Simmons, what're you waiting for?"

Simmons: "They look the same, which one do I shoot?"

"Neither!" Nora shouted, "That rocket will blow them both up."

"I'm surprised you don't want that." Blake commented.

"Too many characters have died already." Nota huffed.

Yang nodded, "Yeah, I just got Tex back."

"I?" Blake smirked.

"We, whatever." Yang waived her off.

Tucker: "Ahow, shoot the one who's winning dumbass!"

Grif: "Ow."

Grif, cradling his balls, staggers into the line of fire

Simmons: "Grif! Watch it!"

Grif: "Uh-huh-huh."

"They are a cacophony of errors." Weiss commented.

Tex knocks Tucker into Grif, then punches him into the ground so hard the black stuff flies off his armor as he slides back to the Reds

Tucker: "Ahoww, ow."

"Oh the black stuff is off." Jaune commented.

"Tex punches hard." Yang grinned.

Sarge: "Wow, knocked the black right off ya."

Tucker: "That's racist."

Blake grimaced, "I almost forgot, racism for them is based on skin color."

"That doesn't make any sense to me, racism in general doesn't." Jaune frowned. "So much hate for nothing."

Blake shrugged, "I wonder why their's is skin color. Racism against Faunus was originally based in fear. Humans seeing other humans with fangs or tails was scary to primitive humans."

Ruby blushed, "I don't know if I've told this story before but... when I was younger I didn't understand race. I thought Humans were just people without animal parts and Faunus were just people with animal parts. I didn't learn the word faunus for a while."

Blake smiled, "I wish it was seen that way. Though going back to the show for a moment, it's a comedy and part of me wonders if the whole racism against skin color thing is just a joke. The armor doesn't make room for Faunus traits, but it could simply be the show's way to avoid making race an issue or trait of the characters. Part of the fun of the characters is knowing them solely by their armor color and personality."

"I can agree, I doubt this show is from another universe.. not arguing!" Weiss snapped at Yang before she could say anything. "But Faunus exist in our world, I see no reason why they wouldn't in the show."

Sarge: "You're all clear Simmons, now shoot her!"

Simmons: "Fire in the hole!"

Simmons fires at Tex, who does some teleporter acrobatics and gets the missile chasing her back toward the Reds

Yang laughed and clapped, "Look at her! She's insane!"

Tucker: "Are you fucking kidding me? Run!"

After they all bump into each other, Tex knocks down Tucker, Sarge and Simmons with a single punch, and slides under Grif's legs

"That's incredible." Pyrrha smiled. "I'm taking mental notes to train later. I could learn some of her moves."

"I fear for any man that has to fight you." Blake chuckled.

"Or woman, break the mold Pyrrha, it hurts girls when you hit there too." Yang quipped.

Pyrrha blushed but smiled politely, "Sorry no, as I said before I avoid the groin area to be respectful. I won't be learning those moves from her."

"I know I will, Qrow always says if you hold back or don't use every tool in your arsenal you're not really fighting." Yang grinned.

"Fighting fair is fighting to lose." Ruby recalled.

Grif: "Oh God, not my ba-"

The missile goes through his legs

Jaune breathed a silent sigh of relief, "I thought he was going to get hit."

Grif: "Oh thank God. I thought I was-"

Tex hops into the floor teleporter and the missile detonates just behind the teleporter

Grif: "*slow motion* FUCK!"

With everything in slow motion, the explosion sends everything flying. Medpacks, propane tanks, you name it.

Simmons: "*slow motion* GRIF!"

Barrels, propane tanks, med-packs, etc hit the reds and Tucker. Knocking them into the air.

Nora was practically shaking with excitement, "Look at that! That is a beautiful explosion!"

Tex stands staring straight ahead as everyone but Grif fall to the ground behind her.

"What a badass." Yang grinned.

"Where's Grif?" Ren frowned.

Tex looks up and begins slowly sliding a roadblock with her foot. She stops, a job well done. She looks up with her fists to her hips.

Grif: "Ooaaah!"

Grif's crotch slams into the roadblock, cracking it.

Everyone in the room winced.

"Oh! I'm feeling sympathy pain." Yang grimaced.

"He's not having kids." Nora chuckled.

Grif: "Why won't you just kill me?"

"End his suffering." Yang quipped.

Church: "Hey Tex!"

The monitor Church inhabited hit Tex in the head. Cut to Church in an empty robot shell.

Church: "How 'bout you pick on somebody your own size."

Cut to black.

"... now she's going to kick his ass." Yang chuckled.

"Please no, one episode of pure fight scenes and comedy is enough." Weiss commented.

Blake nodded, "The next episode better have some story to it."

Ren silently agreed.

"Sour pusses, come on that was awesome!" Yang grinned.

"It was! The best part was the final explosion!" Nora grinned.

"The best part was the hand to hand fighting Tex did." Pyrrha grinned, "it was so well done."

"No no no, the best part was Tex punching Grif." Yang argued.

Ruby, Yang, and Nora continued to argue over which scene was the best. Weiss, Ren, and Blake hung back to themselves.

"That episode was enjoyable. But I would have much rather had something serious happen." Ren commented.

"We can't hope for too much." Blake shrugged, "The show has been a comedy from the start. It only recently became serious."

Weiss nodded, "Either way, I'm ready for the next one.

Jaune perked up, "Ready? Ok... Guys the whole episode was great stop arguing!"

Ruby, Yang, and Nora promptly agreed and shut up.

Jaune nodded, "Ok then."

-Criminals SS- Non Canon

"That was excessive, immature, and childish." Emerald grumbled.

"Oh come on, that was funny." Mercury grinned.

"You think that because you're a child, why go for their dick when you can go for the throat?" Emerald asked.

Mercury nodded, "Come on Em I'm not stupid, I always go the lethal route."

Neo let out a silent chuckle, imagining the pain on Mercury's face if she recreated the moves Tex did.

Cinder sighed internally, but let no emotion show. "Play the next one, I want to learn more about the A.I."

I'm beginning to sound like the banished scientist.

Cinder grimaced as the next episode began.

-Professor's SS- Non Canon

"Absolutely dishonorable, repulsive, and downright mediocre!" Professor Port slammed his fist onto Ozpin's desk.

An amused smirk appeared on Ozpin's face.

"Oh! I apologize sir. My famous temper got the better of me. The mere thought of such a dishonorable fighting style." Port shook his head in disgust.

"I have to agree with you... for once." Professor Goodwitch emphasized. "If any of my students makes the mistake of fighting like that I will see fit to personally hold them accountable. Fighting unfairly is something to be applauded but not when the intention is to humiliate rather than defeating your opponent."

"Tex reminds me of a certain niece of a dusty old crow." Ozpin laughed.

Glynda groaned, "I at least can hope she hasn't seen this, if she did then I fear for her opponents in the tournament... and the families watching. To think of such crude and immature behavior being plastered on international tv by one of MY students would be a nightmare."

The others in the room chuckled.

A message appeared on Ozpin's scroll.

-from Ironwood

Ozpin grinned, "This'll be interesting."

This chapter was a little hard to write, just one long action sequence. There can only be so many "oohhs and ahhs"

RWBY SEASON 7 EP 11 SPOILERS:

I thought the last episode was good. Fight scenes were bad but I did like the way Tyrian was defeated. I love Ironwood's character, however I agree with EruptionFang. Teams RWBY and JNPR are never wrong. Ever, whatever they do, it's the right thing. That needs to change. I still like Cinder's character but still think it makes no sense for Neo to team up with her. Eh, whatever.

RWBY SEASON 7 EP 12 SPOILERS:

Loved this episode, the fights were a lot better, Tyrian was incredible. The only things I didn't like were Penny's cringey line "I think it gives me PERSONAL feelings" really bad line right there. And I didn't like how much of a dumbass Qrow was, doesn't make sense for his character. Teaming with Tyrian? Come on they could have had the same moment of Tyrian taking Qrow's sword and killing him without them teaming(Bad luck to get sword taken and used to frame you right?) Other than that, fantastic episode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158 3 8
The first term is over. There is only a matter of time before the second rolls in, and a quiet and icy Heiress wants nothing but peace. A very childi...
291 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
157K 3.5K 102
What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JNPR watch Red Vs Blue. Realistic reaction...
7.4K 101 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...