RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

By CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... More

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E1
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E14
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E3
S7E4
S7E5
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E9
S7E10
S7E11
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E15
S7E16
S7E17
S7E18
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E4
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E10
S8E11
S8E12
S8E13
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S8E5

1.2K 28 14
By CeruleanLancer

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S8E5- Fourth and Twenty

"The show used to be just funny stuff! Now it's getting so serious." Nora complained. "I don't watch tv to be sad."

"The show still keeps it's light-heartedness, even after the serious moments." Jaune pointed out.

"And have somehow done it without making the mistake of some shows where the light-hearted moments ruin the serious ones." Blake added.

Nora looked up and groaned, "I know I know, Now I just don't want anymore characters to die. And for Donut to somehow come back to life."

"And Lopez." Weiss mumbled.

Blake shrugged, "I don't know if they'll do that anymore, to be a more serious show death has to mean something."

Nora's smile fell and Pyrrha's eyes widened in panic. "No- no!" Pyrrha laughed nervously. "I uhh disagree Blake, Church has died plenty of times and death still means something in the show. I'm sure Donut and Lopez can be brought back just fine."

Nora smiled, "Yeah! Thanks Pyrrha."

Blake pursed her lips and shrugged.

" Fourth and Twenty" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Fourth and Twenty? Does anyone know what that means?" Ruby asked.

Everyone looked at each other and shrugged.

Weiss shook her head, "It's not a military term."

"With how much you know about the military and your sister being in it, have you thought about joining the Atlas military?" Yang asked.

Weiss chuckled, "I've thought about the idea and what would happen. But actually thinking about joining? No. I can't be in the military and lead a company at the same time."

Yang nodded, "Hmm, I was asking because I was wondering why you didn't join your older sister." Yang quickly glanced at Ruby.

Weiss shrugged, "Well... not for any reason other than wanting to lead the SDC. If Winter wanted to leave the military and join the SDC I would be happy to let her in. Maybe even as Co-CEO."

Yang nodded, "Hm."

Blake, glancing between Yang, Weiss, and Ruby; Saw what Yang was trying to do. "Hey Ruby, do you plan on going adventuring with Yang after we graduate?"

As Ruby turned to Blake, Yang mouthed a silent 'Thank you.' "Oh... I don't know, I was actually kind of hoping all four- maybe all eight of us could go out doing missions together." Ruby blushed.

"I would be honored to adventure with you, all of you." Pyrrha smiled.

"Yeah! Team JNPR and RWBY team up!" Nora cheered."

"A toon mission." Jaune added as Ren smiled.

In contrast to team JNPR's excitement, the rest of team RWBY besides Ruby grimaced.

"Ruby..." Yang started.

Ruby held a hand up, "Yang I know, You want to go on wild adventures and we might hold you back, Blake you want to bring equality to the Faunus and Weiss you want to restore the Schnee name."

The three stared at Ruby wide eyed, not having expected Ruby to understand.

"But that doesn't mean we can't all go on adventures sometimes." Ruby held her hand out as if to say 'Duh.'

"Oh, I was worried you would be upset, At the beginning of the year you were really really worried about being on a team with me." Yang explained.

"Well yeah! You were my only friend." Ruby put her fists to her hips.

Yang chuckled and held her nose, "Why would I need friends if I have you."

Ruby blushed furiously, "That's not what I said!"

Yang cackled as she nodded, "Yes you did!"

Blake chuckled, "You used to be so clingy."

"Used to be? You're not her 'BFF.'" Weiss mocked.

"Or her Sister." Yang added.

Weiss nodded, "She was never that clingy to you."

Blake laughed, "Yeah sure, you two didn't have to deal with her infatuation with my 'cute little kitty ears' or hear about all the fantasy books she read as a kid."

Ruby gasped, "You liked having someone else to talk about books with!"

Yang furrowed her brows, "Wait hold on, Read!? Ruby you didn't read them." Yang turned to Blake, "They were read to her! By me! I had to stay up all night reading them until her sugar highs wore off."

Ruby giggled, "I loved the stories and the way you read them was funny."

Yang chuckled, "Thanks."

Blake smiled, "That's sweet."

Yang smirked, "Maybe one night I can read you to sleep."

Blake hissed as she blushed, "No."

The room erupted with laughter, mostly from Yang. Blake huffed, "I think we've wasted enough time, Jaune."

Jaune nodded as he hit play.

Fade in to Caboose being harassed on top of a tall super-rock formation by 4 aliens below. Tucker is with them, but not harassing Caboose .

The Aliens are making their usual Blargh's.

Caboose: "Get away, bad aliens! Shoo aliens shoo! Rolled up newspaper!"

Pyrrha shook her head, "I wonder why the Aliens are mad at Caboose."

"I think it's because Church is gone, they probably blame him." Blake guessed.

Pyrrha frowned, "Why would they blame Caboose?" Jaune chuckled, "They're like the Fanatics except aliens."

"They aren't very rational." Ren agreed.

Tucker: "Maybe you should have thought about that before you lost their all-powerful Deity."

Caboose: "I didn't lose him, he left. Or maybe he lost himself. Or maybe the Reds took him."

"Sometimes Caboose says things that are very thought provoking." Ren commented.

Pyrrha hummed, "Like what?"

Ren smiled, "Or maybe he lost himself."

Pyrrha nodded, "I see, Church did lose himself."

Ruby sighed, "Literally, Alpha died and now Church is Church but a memory... or something it's still a little confusing."

"Or a lot." Nora laughed.

Caboose gets shot with one needler shot

Caboose: "I don't- ow, stop that."

"The Aliens are all of the sudden a lot less threatening than before." Blake commented.

"The threat levels of different enemies constantly change with this show." Weiss pointed out.

"Are you still complaining?" Yang asked. "I've already had it with your complaints about time travel."

Weiss glared, "I wasn't complaining or at least I didn't mean to sound like I was. But my complaints about time travel in this show are valid, it's so-"

"Oh you're such a hypocrite." Yang cut her off, "One of your glyph's let's you literally speed yourself up. You even call it time dilation."

Weiss opened her mouth in shock, "What? How does that relate to the time travel in the show at all?"

Ruby gave her a look and shrugged, "I mean... you complained about the Meta messing with time but technically you do too."

"Ruby when I use time dilation I'm not actually messing with time, I'm just speeding myself up. There's a difference." Weiss explained.

"Maybe that's what the Meta is doing." Jaune frowned, "Maybe he's not slowing everything else down, he's just speeding himself up so fast that to him, everything else is frozen."

Weiss groaned, "But that's not how they explained it in the show."

"Well it's the best explanation you're gonna get." Yang smirked.

Weiss groaned again as Blake turned to look at her, "Well Weiss, you are still right about the actual time travel, that was bad and didn't make sense. But I like this explanation a lot, it makes sense and explains the Meta using his version of time dilation."

"And if he's able to speed himself up, it makes sense that it could fail and instead slow him down." Jaune added.

Weiss groaned yet again, "Why do we have to make our own explanations instead of the show making them?"

"Because the show has a lot of plot holes slash things that don't make sense but we ignore them because the show is so good that the rest of us don't care." Yang emphasized 'us' while looking at Weiss and glancing at Blake.

Weiss nodded, "Fine, no more complaining about plot holes. Next time one comes up, I'll just make up my own explanation with you guys."

Yang smiled at her, and gestured for Jaune to hit play.

Tucker: "Well, until the Reds come back, they need somebody to blame. Better you than me man."

"Why do people always need someone to blame?" Ruby asked glancing at Yang.

"Because when all the cookies are gone or a vase is smashed there always is someone to blame." Yang explained.

"And to give a serious answer, it's easier to blame someone than to find a solution." Blake explained, "Why do you think the White Fang almost solely focus's on the SDC?"

Weiss nodded, "My father did not invent racism, he simply exploits it to it's fullest extent."

Ren sighed, "I've heard of survivors from destroyed settlements outside the kingdoms blaming each other for the Grimm attacking. Instead of blaming the true problem which is the Grimm."

Blake sighed, "Sun told me something about Vacuo a while ago, in Vacuo it's looked down upon and almost a taboo to openly express negative emotion outside the city. The Nomads of Vacuo don't want to attract Grimm."

"But what about the negative emotions people hide?" Nora asked, thinking of Ren's semblance.

"Negativity is like a disease, if you are upset you're likely to upset someone else." Blake explained, "That's the logic behind it."

"Bottling up your emotions doesn't make them go away, aren't they afraid of attracting Grimm that way?" Yang asked.

Blake shrugged, "Sun is never very serious sounding when he's talking, but from what I understand they're more afraid of being blamed themselves for drawing the Grimm. According to Sun the people of Vacuo are 'tough eggs' and can handle the Grimm."

Yang shook her head, "It's still not healthy, you looked really bad when you were stressing over the White Fang and hiding it."

"I don't think I was hiding it." Blake chuckled.

Yang waved her off, "You weren't addressing the issue the right way, same thing the people of Vacuo are doing."

"Just the nomads." Blake corrected.

Caboose: "Tucker, help me."

Tucker: "Hyeah, dude, I don't know. I don't really wanna get in between an angry mob and their religious iconography. And I should know, I used to date an Italian girl."

Ren hummed, "Italians, probably some religious group."

Caboose: "But he's not really a God, it's all made up. You know that."

Ren chuckled, "I see more and more why Caboose is your favorite character, he inadvertently says a lot of things."

Pyrrha chuckled as well and nodded.

The aliens turn toward Tucker

Tucker: "Whoa dude, I don't know shit. That sounds like straight up blasphemy. You guys gonna put up with this shit?"

Alien: "Blarg."

Tucker: "H-I know dude, that's what I'm saying. Took the blarg right out of my mouth."

Caboose: "Tucker? They're going to eat me!"

"Caboose sounds genuinely scared." Pyrrha commented.

"I would be too! Have you seen their mouths? They're like squid tentacles with teeth." Ruby grimaced.

Tucker: "Caboose shut the fuck up, they're not gonna eat you. They're just gonna persecute you and kill you, stop being such a baby."

"That's not any better." Yang chuckled.

"I think it's a lot better." Ruby added.

Cut to a wider shot showing Sarge walking up to them

Caboose: "Look, the Reds, they're back. And they have your worshippy guy."

Tucker: "What? Sarge..."

"I don't see Grif, Simmons, or Church with him." Blake commented.

Sarge: "Hey Blue, we're back. Got Simmons too. Where's the water can? Oh also you got any more spare jeeps around here? I don't wanna get into it, but we've identified a tactical weakness in the hood of the current models. Oh uh, what're you guys doing? Killin' Caboose? That's cool."

"Yeah, the hood can be totaled when a man weighing a literal ton pile drives it to the ground." Yang coughed as she laughed.

Caboose: "There he is! He is the one who took Church! Get him."

Pyrrha chuckled, "Caboose got dark for a second."

Alien: "Rawr? Rawrar."

Sarge: "Ruh-roh."

"Ruh-roh?" Nora repeated raising an eyebrow.

Cut to Grif and Simmons with Church

Grif: "How's Floaty McGee?"

Simmons: "Eh you know, same old. Still not working."

Grif: "Is he dead?"

Simmons: "How the fuck would I know? And even if he was, would it make a difference with this guy?"

Ruby chuckled, "No, not really. Because he's still getting his memory back."

"So far he's just remembering Tex." Ren reminded.

Ruby groaned, "I know I know, but still that's important."

Grif: "Meh, prob'ly not."

Simmons: "Now we've got sand all in his ports. How'm I supposed to fix him in an environment like this?"

"Well first don't lay him on the ground like that!" Ruby groaned, "Ugh! Sand and weapons do not mix."

"How would you know?" Weiss asked.

"Common sense?" Ruby replied. "I feel bad for anyone in Vacuo with transforming weapons. Maintenance would be a nightmare, dust is already bad enough."

"Dust? Why would dust cause a problem." Jaune asked.

"Not Dust Dust, I mean gross old regular dust." Ruby explained.

Grif: "Sounds like you have sand in your ports."

Simmons: "Why did we even come here, it's a fucking desert."

"Yeah I'm actually wondering that too." Weiss commented, "I would have thought Sarge would look for a new base once he got Simmons back."

"What about the blues?" Jaune asked, "I think he still wants to get them back in the database so he can 'Win.'" Jaune held up two fingers in each hand in mocking way.

Grif: "I don't know. This is where we were before we came to get you. And where else can we go anyway? There's bad guys at our base and Sarge never wants us to get far from the Blues. I don't know if you've noticed this Simmons, but he's a little obsessed. He still wants to get 'em back in the database so we can kill 'em. How's that goin' by the way? Any progress?"

Jaune nodded, "Heh, I guessed right."

"Yes we're all very impressed." Yang remarked with a wry grin.

Simmons: "Progress?"

"Yeah how would he have made any progress?" Weiss asked.

"He couldn't." Ruby answered.

Weiss pinched the bridge of her nose, "It was rhetorical."

Grif: "It's your project."

Simmons: " I was held captive."

Grif: "Whatever dude. If Sarge takes that as an excuse for not getting work done let me know. I'll get captured all the time."

"He would be a very useless captive." Blake commented.

"I suppose that could be a compliment." Pyrrha chuckled, "I wouldn't want to be a very useful captive."

"I know I wasn't." Ruby laughed. "I'm proud to say I wasn't a good captive to Roman."

Yang smirked, "I'm proud to say that I've never been held captive."

Ruby groaned, "Ugh, I let myself get captured because I lost Crescent Rose!"

Yang continued to cackle.

The camera cuts to show Grif and Simmons next to an opening where Sarge's voice is coming from

Sarge: "Nope. They're right around this corner up here. Grif and Simmons , right up here, where we're walking."

"He sounds a little on the nose." Weiss frowned.

"He's trying to warn Grif and something, he's just being very obvious with it." Blake commented.

"Wouldn't you want to be obvious when warning someone?" Jaune asked.

"Not when you don't want the person your warning of knowing about your warning." Blake explained.

Grif: "Uh oh, here he comes. You're about to get busted."

Sarge: "And you'll see when we get around this corner up here, we don't have any kind of floating device. No balls or spheres or anything."

"The Aliens." Blake deduced.

Simmons: "Who's he talking to?"

Sarge: "You'll see, big group of aliens. We don't have anything like that at all."

"The Aliens should be able to hear Grif and Simmons if Sarge can." Blake commented.

Grif: "What? Uh oh."

Church turns on

Church: "Whah? Where am I?"

Grif: "Sshhh, dude shut up. Be quiet."

Church: "No, what-"

Grif: "Shut your hole."

"More like shut your eye." Ruby squinted, "Church's eye flashes whenever he talks, it's kind of cool."

Church: "What's happening, how did I get here?"

Cut to show Grif animated

Grif: "Oh shit! Ub-uh duh-"

Church: "Don't do it you fucker-"

Grif punts Church like a football (Which means something different to my non-American readers) far away from himself and Simmons.

Church: "-rrrrrrrrrrr!"

"Woah! He's like Donut but with his legs!" Yang gasped.

"I wonder if I can kick that far after tasering myself!" Nora grinned.

"Let's not test that please." Ren begged.

"Even with armor that had to have at least broken a toe." Ruby cringed.

Simmons: "What're you doing?"

Grif: "Shut up man, be cool."

Simmons: " Be cool?"

"I don't think Simmons can be cool." Yang commented.

"Are you the expert on all things cool?" Weiss asked with a smirk and crossed arms.

"I like to think that I am." Yang said matter of factly as if she had just decided that she is the expert on cool things.

Weiss shook her head, "What makes you the expert?"

"Uh-huh? This?" Yang did a flourishing gesture of her outfit, "Eh? Not to mention my kickass sunglasses and motorcycle."

Weiss hmpfed as Jaune leaned forward, looking at Yang, "Actually I think Neptune is the expert on being cool."

Weiss burst out laughing, "What? Him? No, compared to Yang, Yang is way cooler."

Yang pumped a fist in victory.

"Have you seen Neptune? Sometimes he's so cool that I wish he could be a little uncool." Jaune explained.

Yang shook her head, "He has goggles instead of sunglasses and no motorcycle."

"Your material possessions make you cooler than him?" Blake asked raising her eyebrow.

"Well yeah, I didn't want to talk about my personality and be narcissistic." Yang held up a hand, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Please tell me you're joking." Weiss begged.

Yang laughed, "I am, I don't take myself that seriously."

"Neptune kinda took himself too serious, or at least his reputation." Jaune mumbled to himself so no one could hear.

Sarge arrives with the aliens, who are making blarg and honk sounds

Simmons: "Whoa! I mean, what's the four-one-one, daddy-o's? Me and my homey were just, hangin' all up in here. Desertsville. 'S'all good. You know what I'm sayin', scrillas?"

Yang facepalmed, "What?"

"That was bad." Jaune nodded.

Yang began to laugh, "Daddy-o, scrillas? I've never heard those used before."

Grif: "What the fuck are you doing?"

Simmons: "You told me to be cool."

Grif: "Right. So what the fuck are you doing?"

Yang burst out laughing, "Oh this is great."

Sarge: "As you can see, we don't have your stupid rolley baloney. It's just this yellow guy, and- M.C. Fonzerella over here."

"M.C. Fonzerella? Probably someone famous or cool." Ren mumbled.

Simmons: "Whatevs, y'all. You don't know me."

Tucker: "Nahaha, gotcha! See, I knew they would have it."

Caboose: "Uh, I don't see him- oh my God he's invisible."

Pyrrha chuckled, "The change in Caboose's voice right there was so... Precious. He's so like a child sometimes."

Tucker: "Alright Reds, what did you do with-"

Check it out, the Reds are fleeing

Sarge: "Book it, quadrouple-time!"

"Quadruple time." Nora grinned.

Tucker: "It. Dammit! I should have seen that coming. Well Caboose, I guess we're on our-"

Caboose is fleeing too in the opposite direction.

Tucker: "Own. Dammit."

Pyrrha burst out laughing, "Caboose didn't want to go on the rock again... or maybe he just saw that the others were running."

Caboose: "Revenge!"

The aliens turn to Tucker, accusingly "blargh"

Tucker: "Alright, I'll just go get up on top of the pillar."

Jaune chuckled, "He's accepting his fate."

Grif approaches Church in the sand, behind some flashing, buzzing, warning lights

Grif: "Uh oh."

"He landed in the mine field." Ruby pointed out.

"Mines are so overrated." Nora mumbled, "Just throw a rock on them and no one blows up!"

"I'm still surprised you don't like mines, you set them down and wait, it's an explosion no one expects." Jaune explained.

"It's an explosion that takes forever!" Nora threw her hands up.

Sarge: "Grif, what're you stopping for ah nuts."

Simmons: "What, there he is."

Caboose: "Oh no, he landed in the middle of the- uh-of of the there. The, the over there."

Pyrrha sighed, "Caboose this episode has been less of a... less nice than usual."

"I like it." Blake grinned.

Simmons: "So, let's get him."

Grif: "Yeah, tell you what Simmons, why don't you go get him?"

The room began to chuckle in anticipation.

Sarge: "We'll secure the area here while you retrieve."

Simmons: "Hh, okay I don't have time for this."

Jaune sighed, "I was kind of hoping he wouldn't fall for it. I used to be that gullible."

Simmons runs into the minefield and sets one off

Simmons: "Ow! You knew, didn't you."

Caboose: "Yeah, kinda" The screen faded to black.

"Good episode." Jaune stretched.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 712 15
Final Part of "Hello Old Friend" The journey may have ended at Haven, the march to victory must go on. And going to war with your girlfriend, sure...
143K 1.9K 66
The teams have kept up with Red vs Blue for a while, and now it all comes to an end. What will the crew think of this new and final arc? Realistic in...
1.5K 33 22
After Roman exposed Lloyd about his past, he thought it was gonna be the end of everything. But it didn't as Team RWBY forgives him and he's now in a...
157K 3.5K 102
What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JNPR watch Red Vs Blue. Realistic reaction...