Tokyo Revengers x (Nezuko) Re...

Por Memesuga01

Kamado (Y/n), a reincarnation of Nezuko, but is very well loved by her friends, who have grown to love her fo... Más

Prologue
~Kamado (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 37

2.9K 103 33
Por Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

2006

It was a rainy afternoon and Chifuyu was walking as he held an umbrella.

"This rain sucks. Jeez, it's cold." He said, before hearing a yell, making him stop and turn, "Huh?"

It was Takemichi punching a tire. Near him was (Y/n) kicking another tire, almost making it fly off.

"You bastard!" Takemichi exclaimed, punching the tire, "You won't get the best of me!" He jumped and landed a kick.

"What the heck are you both doing?" Their vice-captain questioned, startling the two.

"Wh...What're you doing here?" He blushed in embarrassment.

"That's a dumb question. I was on my way to your place when I say some moron getting in a fight with a tire." He said, averting his eyes to the girl, "Didn't expect (Y/n)-chan to be here since I thought she went home earlier."

The male blushed as the girl blinked with dotted eyes.

He looked at the male again, "Talking to a tire in the rain is pretty damn creepy, dude."

"Screw you! We're busy! We don't have time for your crap!" The male said, turning.

"Hey. Is that any way to talk to me?"

"We're training right now." He punched the tire, "We're going to be tougher than anyone around." He punched the tire a few times, before he was pushed by it, "Unless we get stronger, we can't change the future." He punched it again.

"Wait." His eyes widen, "Are you Takemitchy and (Y/n)-chan from the future?"

The said male panted before looking down, and explained everything to the male of what happened to everyone in the future.

"No way!" Chifuyu dropped the umbrella, "Everyone's dead? And it was Mikey who killed them?"

Takemichi lightly punched the tire.

"You can't be serious."

"That's why we've gotta get stronger." He sent another punch.

"And that's why you're both fighting a tire?" He said, which made the other male blush, "What are you? A child?"

"Screw you! At least (Y/n)-chan can fight better than any of us! In the future, we quit Toman, but everyone stood up for us. We're so damn pathetic." He said, punching the tire repeatedly.

(Y/n) had stopped her training and now stood beside Chifuyu.

"So, if we want to stay in Toman, we gotta be tough enough for everyone to respect us."

His eyes and the girl's eyes widen, seeing blood splatter on the clear umbrella. The male went up to him.

"Stop! Show me your hands." Chifuyu said, looking at them and seeing his knuckles being bruised and bloodied, "They're covered in blood." His eyes widen seeing the tire having the male's blood, and looked at the one the girl used, seeing blood too. Looking at her legs that were bloody, "No way. Don't tell me you've both been punching and kicking that all day long."

The male got out from his grip and punched the tire.

"Cut it out, Takemitchy! If you bust your knuckles doing that, you won't ever get any stronger." He said.

"I thought it over a lot with Naoto." He said, punching, "What can we do in the past to make the future better and save everyone?" He teared up, "We ran in circles trying to find some clue. Who killed Hina? Was it really Mikey-kun who killed everyone?" He sent another punch, before the back of his raincoat was grabbed and was sent back.

"That's enough, Takemitchy." He said, watching the male pant, "Cool it, okay?"

"I couldn't think of anything. I had no idea how to save everyone. I didn't know how to help them. I didn't have...a single freaking clue." He cried, "Chifuyu! This sucks! It's so disheartening! Mikey-kun died right in (Y/n)-chan's own hands."

He looked at the girl, seeing her crying as she looked at her hands, making him bring the girl to his chest, letting her cry on him.

"This totally blows!"

He gently pull back and the two walked over to sit next to the crying blond, letting the girl cry on his shoulder, "That's a pretty shitty future. But you know, I'm honestly pretty happy."

"Huh?"

"I mean, we're able to meet again." He looked at him with a smile, "I totally thought we'd never see each other again." It was silent, before he spoke again, "I have a feeling I know what I gotta do."

Takemichi sat up, "Really?"

He sent a fist forward, "I'll beat the crap out of Mikey."

"Huh?" Him and the girl said.

"Are you insane? He'll kill you." Takemichi said.

"Yeah. He's going to kill me anyway."

"That's not what I mean. I mean, don't be stupid."

Chifuyu stood up, "It really ticks me off to think that I'll just let him kill me. Mikey's just so tough, nobody's ever seriously taken him on. The only people who are willing to really take on the invincible Mikey head-on..." He smiled at the two, "are probably just you two and me."

The two stared at him before smiling.

"Oh." He said, noticing the rain had stopped, "The rain's stopped."

"Thanks, Chifuyu. I feel better now. "Mikey-kun's just so tough, nobody's ever seriously taken him on." I had to convince myself that there was nothing I could do. I believed Mikey-kun was on a different level and I wasn't like him."

He chuckled, "I know how you feel."

"But that's not true. He's a friend. When Baji left Toman, he didn't say he would destroy Valhalla, but that he was bringing Baji back."

"Yeah."

"Mikey-kun's always put his friends first."

"Yeah."

"Mikey-kun told me, "My life was nothing but suffering." If he's suffering, we'll do everything we can to support him. If he's in the wrong, we'll take him on seriously. That's the kind of friend we want to be for Mikey-kun." He said, as he looked at the girl, who nodded back at him.

"Right." He nodded.

He stood up, "I've made up my mind, Chifuyu." He looked at him, "I'm never going back to the future until I'm the leader of Toman." He claimed, 'Mikey-kun...and all you guys...' He thought, "This will be my final revenge. All right. Let's do this!" He walked forward.

(Y/n) and Chifuyu smiled, before following the male.

"I'll be right there with you, partner."

"Help Michi...anyway I can..."

-----

The three stood in front of a bathhouse, and unfortunately, the two males had to separate from the girl, who had to go into the female side on her own.

"Ah, I'm sorry, (Y/n)-chan. You'll have to go on your own." Takemichi said.

(Y/n) pouted, before nodding, "Okay..." She said, going to the female side.

Chifuyu on the other hand was blushing brightly, 'I'm too young to see (Y/n)-chan like that! Maybe after marriage I can.' He thought.

Takemichi looked at him, noticing his blush and hit his head, "Don't think anything dirty, dumbass! She would've worn a swimsuit!" He exclaimed.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He frantically waved his arms around.

"Hmph." He huffed and walked into the male side.

Chifuyu followed as he cried, "I didn't mean to."

-----

(Y/n) had her hair up, which she had help from an older woman, and went to the bath.

She relaxed and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Oh, my. What a beautiful girl!" A woman's voice could be heard beside her, making the girl look, "You're so pretty! Do you have a boyfriend yet? I do, he's in the men's side right now." She giggled, "I can't wait to see him. His name is Iguro Obanai." She smiled.

The female was a curvaceous young woman of average height and fairly muscular build with a slightly pale complexion and round, pale green eyes with long eyelashes, a small beauty mark beneath each of them. She had long, light pink hair that faded into a lime green color at the halfway point, which she wore in three thick braids. She had five shorter, choppy clumps hanging over her face as voluminous bangs, the tips lime green as well.

The demon blinked at her and smiled, "Many boy friends..."

She stared at her with dotted eyes, "Ah, you must've gotten it wrong..." She giggled, "Oh, where are my manners! I'm Kanroji Mitsuri and you are?"

(Y/n) smiled, "K-Kamado (Y/n)..."

Her eyes widen, "Kamado..." She uttered, before tearing up, hugging the girl.

"Thanks, you guys! I may be a Hashira, but I messed up! Sorry! I will not let my comrades die! The Demon Slayer Corps is an important place for me! You may be an Upper Rank or whatever, but that doesn't matter! I'm not gonna let one of those jerks beat me! Get ready, cuz I'm about to get serious!"

The demon girl teared up and hugged back, remembering Mitsuri.

Mitsuri pulled back and looked at her, "Wah, you look so much like Nezuko! You're still so cute!" She said, rubbing her cheek against hers, making her smile and let out small laughs.

-----

Yokohama

"I feel heaviness in the air. Something always happens on days like today. And then you showed up. Kisaki." A male with silver hair said, as behind him was Kisaki and Hanma. He then stood up, "Know what I'm trying to say?" He raised a hand and pointed, "We've got air turbulence." He turned slightly, "Why'd you decide to join us?"

"Let's just say...that I want to get my revenge."

The other male smiled slightly.

Yokohama Tenjiku's Boss
Kurokawa Izana

Izana was a half-Filipino, half-Japanese man of average height with large purple eyes, a light brown complexion, and straight short white hair styled in a center-parted undercut. He was wearing the Tenjiku uniform with a red tailcoat and a pair of hanafuda-derived earrings.

-----

So began the greatest and final conflict in Toman's history.

"My stomach aches. I gotta use the can." Takuya said.

"I gotta pee too." Akkun said, as he and the other crossed the street.

"Okay." Makoto said, as he stopped.

"You know, maybe I'll take a crap too." Yamagishi said, next to the black haired male.

"Yamagishi, that's not how crapping works. Hey, man. Listen. I'm going to find a cute chick and make memories with her."

The bespectacled male's eyes widen, "You dare betray (Y/n)-chan?! Our one true love?!"

"H-Hey! I'm not betraying her! Plus..." He cried, "She's already Baji-san's wife and Mikey's girlfriend! How can we compete between those two!"

Yamagishi sighed, "You got a point there." Though, three teens passed and one of them bumped him, "Ouch!"

"Stop right there, asshole!" The black haired male exclaimed.

"Can't you even apologize when you bump into someone?!"

The one wearing the yellow jacket turned, "Huh?! So what if I did bump into you?!"

The two Toman males were slightly startled.

"What're you whining about?"

"You want to fight?"

The two said, walking up.

"You'd better back off, bitches! We're members of freaking Toman!" Makoto said.

This seemed to shock the three, "What? Toman?"

He pointed at Yamagishi, "This guy here is captain of Toman's First Division Attack Squad, Yamagishi Kazushi!"

"Now, now, Makoto. Don't use my name to pick a fight." The male grinned.

The three were scared and ran, "We're sorry!"

Multiple footsteps walked up to them.

"You're with Tokyo Manji Gang, huh?" A male said, making the two look back at them.

"Who the hell are you people?" Yamagishi said, as Makoto scowled.

-----

"It sure is peaceful. Isn't it, Takemitchy? (Y/n)-chan?" Chifuyu said, sitting on his window sill.

"Huh? Yeah." Takemichi said, as he read manga.

(Y/n) on the other hand was playing with Peke J, who was happy with the girl's company.

"It's been a week since you got worked up about being Toman's boss. But it's not like we've got any kind of plan. Will it ever happen?" Chifuyu said, before looking at the male, hearing a page flip, "Are you even listening, Takemitchy?"

"Chifuyu, I just came up with an amazing idea." He closed the manga.

"Huh? An amazing idea?" He questioned, seeing him stand up.

"I know how to get to the top of the hoodlum world. Let's go, Chifuyu. (Y/n)-chan."

"Huh? Where to?"

-----

"Shibuya Station?" Chifuyu questioned, seeing where they were, "Hold up, Takemitchy. What's this bout the top of the hoodlum world?"

"Chifuyu, you own all those sacred texts, but you didn't realize this?" Takemichi said, looking back at the male, who was only confused.

"Sacred texts?"

"Are you blind or something? Shonan Junai Gumi. Bukkomi no Taku. They taught me everything."

He and (Y/n) deadpanned, "Oh?"

"Kanagawa's the key to it all!"

"Ah..."

"Chifuyu! (Y/n)-chan! To become the greatest of the hoodlums, I just gotta take down the Yokohama gangs." He grinned.

'Morons sure are incredible. He's way too easily influenced.' Chifuyu thought.

"Chifuyu, (Y/n)-chan, first we go to Yokohama."

"Have fun." He waved.

(Y/n) only sighed a bit, knowing she had to go since Takemichi is known for being a wimp in fights. She walked up to him and held his hand, "I'll go..." She said.

"Huh?" Takemichi said, looking at Chifuyu, but was happy that the girl agreed.

"It's obvious that all you'll do is eat pork buns in Chinatown and come back. I'll pass. It's a waste of train fare." Chifuyu said.

"Why you! We're not friends anymore!" He turned and walked off, holding hands with the girl.

"Bring back souvenirs." He said, watching him stomp off, "What an idiot. I'm going home." He turned to walk back.

"Chifuyu!" Two voices called out, making him turn with a grin.

"What? You already wussed..." He trailed off noticing who it was, "Huh? Yamagishi and Makoto?"

The two looked up, revealing their injured faces, shocking the blond.

"How'd you get all beat up?"

-----

As the train pulled up, everyone turned to it, shocked to see many males wearing a red uniform.

"Huh?" Takemichi said, watching them step off.

"So, this is Shibuya, huh?"

"Ain't much different than our city."

"I gotta piss."

"I'm broke today, man."

"Let's find some hoodlums and mess them up."

"We'll shake them down."

Many different males said.

'Who the heck are these guys?' The blond thought.

One walked up, "Move, you freaking punk." He said, getting close to him.

He backed up, pushing the girl behind him, "Sorry."

"Ah? Who's the cute girl?" Another said, getting close to the girl, making her hold on to the back of the blond's jacket.

-----

"We got jumped by a group of guys in red high-collars uniforms." Yamagishi said, shocking Chifuyu.

-----

"Hey, you're a hoodlum, ain't ya?" The male who got close to Takemichi said.

"What?" Takemichi said.

He looked at his buddies, "Bring that guy we just got."

"He looks so weak. Especially the girl."

A masked male got close to the blond, making him reel back, as another got close to the girl.

The male wrapped an arm around Akkun, "Lookit that guy." He pointed at the blond, "Is he in Toman?"

The plum haired male stared at the two and shook his head, which shocked the other two. He looked at them, narrowing his eyes slightly to make them not say anything.

"Akkun?!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"You idiot, Takemichi." He said, before he was thrown to the side.

The male cracked his knuckles, "You're about to become our fifth Toman victim." Footsteps ran up, making him look, but he was suddenly kicked.

"Chifuyu!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"Run, Takemitchy, (Y/n)-chan and Akkun!" Chifuyu exclaimed.

"Akkun, get on!" He said, getting down and the said male got on his back. He looked at the girl, "(Y/n)-chan stay here-" He was cut off.

"No, she goes with you! I'll handle things here." He said, getting in front of the opposing gang, "I'll be right there."

"Right. Thanks, Chifuyu." He said, getting up and running.

(Y/n) followed, but looked back, seeing a few of the gang following.

"Get back here, damn it!"

"Out of my way, damn it!" A male said, pushing a bystander.

"What's going on?"

"Damn it! What the hell's going on? Akkun, what the heck's happening? Who the hell are these guys?" Takemichi said.

The girl's eyes narrowed, "Run, Michi...I'll handle..." She said.

"Wha-No!"

She smiled, "Protect Akkun..." She then stopped, turning and kicking one of the male's, making him crash into a few others.

"What the hell?"

"The girl fights?!"

She looked at them, "Toman's First Captain..." She said.

They're eyes widen before smirking.

"A girl? In a gang? Ha!" He said, as a few got passed her and ran after the male.

-----

Chifuyu punched a guy, sending them back, before turning and blocking a punch and punching them. He turned again and sent a punch. Turned once more and kicked the male, sending him back.

One walked up, making him turn, but was met with a punch to the face, making him fall back.

Yokohama Tenjiku's Big Four
Kanji Mochizuki (Alias "Mocchi")

Mocchi wore a black shirt under his red Tenjiku uniform. His dark hair was styled into a rattail mohawk, with a braid extending to the lower neck.

"We'll slaughter everyone in Tokyo Manji Gang." He said, walking forward, leaving a down Chifuyu.

-----

Takemichi panted as he ran with an injured Akkun on his back, "Holy shit! What the hell's going on? Who the hell are these guys?"

"Takemichi!" A familiar voice called out, seeing that it was Yamagishi, who was waving, "This way!"

A door opened, revealing Makoto, "Get in here now!"

"Yamagishi. Makoto." The blond said, before they went in and the black haired male closed it.

"Hurry up and lock it!"

"Thank god." He panted.

A male kicked at the door, "Open up, damn it!"

"You aren't getting away from us!"

"Oh, shit." Takemichi said.

"Out the back!" Makoto said, pointing.

"Takemichi, let's go before they surround us." Yamagishi said, as they then ran to the back, "Where's Chifuyu and (Y/n)-chan?"

"They'll join us later. They're tough so they'll be fine." The blond said.

Once at the back, Yamagishi first stepped out and peeked around the corner, "Clear." He said to himself, before waving at the others, making a run for it.

"I'm sorry, Takemichi. It's my fault this happened." Makoto apologized.

"Huh? Your fault?" Takemichi questioned.

"Those guys are the Tenjiku gang from Yokohama. I don't know why, but they're coming after Toman. When I said we're in Toman, they suddenly attacked us."

Yamagishi continued, "Akkun played decoy to mislead them. But we got separated from Takuya while escaping."

"Really?" The blond said.

"Takemichi..." Akkun's softly called out.

"Akkun." He stopped, making the other two stop.

"Those guys are bad news. I heard 300 members of Tenjiku came to Tokyo today."

His eyes widen, "What? 300?!" He looked back, 'Chifuyu and (Y/n)-chan are in danger.' He thought, "Akkun, can you walk?" He said, putting the male down.

"Yeah."

"Here." Yamagishi said, putting the male's arm around his shoulders to stabilize him.

"Thanks."

"You guys, go to Toman's hideout. There's sure to be other member there." Takemichi said, turning back and running.

"Huh? What about you?" The plum haired male said.

"I forgot something. I'll meet up with you soon."

The three could only stare at their friend, worried.

-----

'Damn Chifuyu, acting like he had it under control. (Y/n)-chan is understandable, but I worry a lot for her. They played decoy even though Chifuyu knew, but (Y/n)-chan didn't know they were facing those badass Tenjiku guys.' He thought, worried for his friends, "Chifuyu! (Y/n)-chan! I hope you're all-" He was cut off by a Tenjiku male sending him back with their arm and to the ground.

"Look who came waltzing back, you moron!" He grinned.

Takemichi coughed, holding on to his neck, that was hit.

"Take this!" One said, kicking him, two others joining.

Soon, a body was thrown in front of them, shocking them, but their eyes widen even more, seeing that it was Mocchi.

"W-What?"

"Who the hell defeated him?!"

(Y/n) jumped down, kicking the three that were kicking the blond, standing in front of him. Protecting him and snarling at the rest as she was in her full demon form.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan...Chifuyu..." Takemichi said, eyes widen, seeing the girl, who carried the unconscious blond.

The three Mizo Middle boys ran up and were shocked to see the girl and the other male.

"(Y/n)-chan! Chifuyu!" Akkun called out.

"Akkun! Guys!" The blond said, looking at them as he sat up.

Yamagishi and Makoto were admiring the girl.

'Is this how she would look like as an adult?'

'My (Y/n)-sama is so pretty. Ah, a goddess!'

Most of the Tenjiku males were terrified of the female, seeing as she was the one who defeated Mocchi and threw him down in front of them to prove that she was stronger than any of them. They stared at her, seeing as she barely had any injuries.

'Who the hell are these guys? I've never heard of Tenjiku. These guys were never part of the past before.' Takemichi thought. Footsteps walked up, making the members part ways, shocking the male.

"I bet you have no idea what's going on."

"Huh? Kisaki!"

"Hey there, hero."

His eyes widen, "Huh?" He gasped softly, 'Hero?'

"Let the Kanto Incident begin."

'Don't tell me he's...'

To be Continued
3rd Season

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

189K 6.8K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
27.8K 873 44
Kamado family that will originally were charcoal sellers until three family members were left after the attack. Though there is three survivors there...
12.7K 333 30
In which our dear Y/N Kamado gets added into a group chat full of delinquents by accident. Yes. You are Y/N Kamado. (I do not own Tokyo Revengers. It...
259K 11.5K 58
(Y/N) (L/N) Is Takemitchi Hanagaki's cousin and childhood bestfriend, she was a kind and caring person, but ever since (Y/N) transferred at the Phili...