Amphibia x Y/n insert

By Goth-Sneezy

Re-Write, slow updates. Y/n L/n is best friends with Anne boonchuy, Marcy wuu and sasha waybright. They are a... More

Character Introduction
Anne, Y/n or beast?
Best fronds
Blood, sweat and tears.
Cane Crazy.
Steak out

Hop luck

67 2 0
By Goth-Sneezy

It was a nice day out in amphibia, Polly, sprig, anne and me where chilling in the livingroom. Anne pulled out her phone showing many pictures of stuff we did at home.

I looked over to polly and sprig who was still amazed by a phone and smiled. "And this is my badboy kitty domino!" Anne grinned, playing a video of her cat meowing. "You guys woud love her! Shes got fire" Anne continued. "Aww shes so tiny! I feel huge." Polly said. "hmmmm..." I looked at sprig, who was planning something. "I will set her free!" He yelled pulling out a Large hammer. Anne quickly reclaims her phone, making sure he didnt damage it in any way. "You need to stop doing that." She sighed. 

Sizziling could be heard from the kitchen, Me and anne recoiled at the stench. "Ugh, what is that?" Anne covered her nose. "Did something crawl under the house and die?" I questioned, doing the same thing as anne. "Worse, guys. Much worse. HopHop is cooking!" Sprig groaned. We all walked over to the kitchen doors, sprig was bout to open them but warned us first. "Brace yourselfs." "Brace ourselfs for what?" Anne imidiatley stopped talikng when sprig opened the door. A huge cloud of green fog left the kitchen. I threw up in my mouth a little and looked at was was cooking. "Whats the plan this year hophop? Poison the competition? Ooh!" Sprig eyes lit up at that lats part. "The plan is to win" Hophop sighed, full of confidence. "Win?" Anne asked. "The annual village potluck. Every year we frogs gather for a great contest. The family who brings the best-tasting dish is showered with love and copper coins. The family with the worst-tasting dish spends the night in..." Thunder striked for dramatic affect in the backround. "The shame cage!" Hophop explained. "Brutal" Anne shrugs. "Very brutal" I added. "And guess which family ends up there every year." Spig groaned. The famiy of three sighed and looked to the ground, me and anne looked at each other and nodded. "If you think that me and y/n are gonne let our favourite froggy family end in a cage, you've got another thing coming!" Anne determandly grinned at her speech. "I know were technically not plantars, but maybe we can help." I added. "Ik Im not that great in the kitchen but anne is, and i will do anything to help" I smiled. "Anne, Y/n, we'd sure appreciate it!" Spring gleemed.

 "So, what you making over there, Hop Pop? Sock gumbo?" Anne asked, while you let out a small laugh. "No, silly. It's a traditional recipe from my family's cookbook. We been using this baby since I was a pollywog." HopHop said, oviously proud of his family traditions. "Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. I think I found your problem, guys." Anne added. The plantars gasp, wanting to know what it is. "Old things are dumb!" She groaned. "Oh that makes sence" Polly agreed. "Its all so clear!" Sprig added. I grumbled, Sure old things can be dumb, but also handy. "But we Plantars have always cooked these recipes. What would my great-gam-gam say?" Hophop sighed, pointing to a painting, with a old frog in it along with text at the bottom that reads 'traditions mean everything'. "wow" I muttered under my breath. "She'd say 'Move on.'" Anne lied. HopHop sighed. "she was a fierce woman"He said. "I can definitely see that." I added without thinking. Anne pulled out her phone and looked for a picture on her camera roll. "Look, if we're gonna win this thing, we need something new, something revolutionary, something no one in the swamp has ever seen before. Something like..." She stopped and pulled it up. "PIZZA!" I grined. "We havent had pizza for ages" I said, my mouth watering. "Whoa!" Sprig awed. "I dont know what that is, but i love it." Polly stood astonished. "Pizza is the ultimate dish. You haven't lived until you've shared one with your friends at the mall. Isnt that right Y/n/n" Anne asked. "Yep, remeber when me, you, sash, and mar-mar started that pizza fight at (pizza place), and everyone joined in." I laughed. "Yes, and we blamed maggie's freinds." Me and anne busted out laughing. "Guys!" Sprig clapped, bringing you back to reality. 

"Now, now, hold on. Before we get carried away, what about this tried-and-true recipe? Swamp mold pot pie!" HopHop said, showing the recipie in his old timey book. "Pizza! Pizza!" Me, sprig and polly chanted. "Okay, okay. Sheesh." Hophop sighed. "We will win this for sure hophop!" Sprig encouraged. "Now all we gotta do is-" Anne stoped and cleared her throat. "All we gotta do is get four ingredients-- dough, cheese, basil, and tomatoes. Are you guys ready to make our pizza dreams a pizza reality?" Anne smiled. "Pizza Dreams!" Polly and sprig yelled at the same time. "Oh! Oh! Maybe we should put pineapple on it. Seems like a natural fit." Sprig suggested. I gulped, even though i (love/hate) pinapple on pizza, if you even sugget the idea to anne... 

Anne Pinned him to the wall, with a very threatining face, sprig gulped. "Don't you dare talk about pineapple on my pizza. Ever." She dropped sprig and took a breath in and out. "Okay. Let's go get those ingredients. Pizza dreams!" She happily continued. "Pizza dreams!" Sprig said weakley while polly shook him.

We all made our way to the 'bakers' to get some dough, just one problem. "If you want the dough, the boy has to marry my daughter." He demanded, as everyone turned to look at her, She is a blue little frog girl, with a black dress outfit, pink hair covering one of her yellow eyes. She is holding a voodoo doll of spig as she creepily smiled. "Hiiiii, Spriiiiiiig..." "Isnt she adorable!" Mr flour smiled. "Done" Anne straigh up agreed.  "You know, if we used a traditional recipe, we wouldn't have to sell Sprig." HopHop sighed. "No! That old book is old. Sprig's eternal happiness is a small price to pay for pizza." Anne disagreed. "agreed" Sprig shrugged. I blinked at anne and just rolled my eyes, oh well. "Aw, it's not so bad. Maybe we'll learn to love each other." Spig tried to find hope. "Aah!" He yelped, maddie randomly appering behind him. "Ive seen your death in my mind." She grinned. "I was kinda hoping it'd be a surprise." He akwardly chuckles. "It will be" She whispers as sprigs chuckles slowly stop. "Congratulations on your new son. Now cough up the dough." Anne said. "Yay" Mr dough smiled. "Pleasure doing business with ya!" Anne smiled. "Well, looks like we gotta go. See ya." Sprig fake smiled. "I wanna be maid of honour!" Polly added. "See you soon, hubby..."  She smiled evil like, the light flickering. 

Next We were on a farm with town lady mrs croaker. A hugfe few flies bucking like chickens in a pen behind us. "Thanks again for helping me out! I know Brutus can be a handful." She smiled. "What are we here for again?" Polly asked. "cheese." I groaned. "You know, there's a recipe in here that doesn't need cheese" HopHop started, still carying that big ass book around. 

Later after doing.... whatever we did with the giant flys we got are reward. "Here you go, deary. A hunk of cheese made fresh from the milk of those ca--" Mrs croaker got cut off. "Please dont tell me where this comes from." Anne sighed. "Thank you Mrs croaker!" I thanked before leaving. "No problem deary." 

Currently we were walking to a random place on a amp for tomatoes, with all the other stuff for our pizza."Hey, careful with that basil, dude. We had to fight off like ten giant aphids to get it." Anne groaned. "Who knew ultimate flavor could be so painful?" Sprig sighed. "I almost lost my behinds to those things." Hophop wailed. "All this just for pizza" I whined. "This is the price of progress, Hop Pop, Y/n." Sprig blinked. "Exactly. And we've only got one ingredient left. Tomatoes. According to this, they should be up ahead." Anne smiled. "Still can't believe I traded my favorite dentures for that map." HopHop complained. "Sorry hophop" I muttered. "You know, I've never actually tasted a tomato. No one in town really sells them." Spig thought. "There's a reason for that. They're in the "dangerous vegetables" section. It suggests we go for prunes instead. Can't go wrong with prunes!" HopHop added. "Whoa-Whoa 'dangerous vegtables?' Come on!" Anne retorted. JUst before anything was said roaring was heard. "Ho.." "...ly" "toma..." "to.." We all stood, astonished by the tomato plant monster infront of us. "You know, this baby's got some great substitutes, all of which are delightfully harmless." HopHop informed, stil carrying that book STILL. "Coudnt hurt to hear a few options" Sprig said. "Hold on! Guys, the shame cage isn't just in the town square. It's up here. You're not gonna change the world without taking a few risks. We need to be bold, groundbreaking, brave!" Ann incoureged. I sighed. "Anne there is a big diffrence from courage and stupidity!" HopHop yelled, then got picked up by the monsters mouth, hophop started screaming. "hopHop!" Everyone yelled.

"My fiance was right!" Sprig grunted, while everyone was being swalloed by the tomato plant monster. "Holy smokes acid!" HopHop paniked gripping onto the side of the plants belly making sure everyone woudnt fall in. "Well, at least the ingredients are safe." Anne added, before jinksing herself and them falling into the acid. "No!" She cried. "The ingredients! Everything we've worked for!" She sighed.. "At least this will be a quick and painless death." Sprig said. "Why woud this be painless?" Polly asked. "Just let me have this lie!" Sprig panicked. "My revolutionary ideas were supposed to save you guys, not get you killed. I shouldn't have so stubborn. I just really wanted to share a pizza with you guys" Anne sighed, i looked at her frowning. "Anne, this wasnt just your fault, i suggested the idea too." I mumered. "Ah, I didn't care about that pizza stuff anyway. But you were both really trying to help this family out, and that's worth something in my book." HopHop smiled, looking at the two upset teens infront of him. "Your book? That's it. Is there anything in the old ways that could help us right now?" Anne asked, still having hope. "Well, I don't know. Nothing especially useful. Just that the throat of this giant tomato plant is absolutely delicious eaten raw." HopHop said. 

.....

"Know your place, plant!" Polly laughed, while we finished eating the tomato. "There isn't much time. Let's go home and make one of your old recipes, Hop Pop" Anne suggested. "Yup. But maybe we can spruce it up with something a little dangerous." He said, grabbing some of the tomato left. 

"All right! Let the annual potluck begin! Let's get to tastin' those dishes. Mmm! That is "scrumptious." The mayor complemented trying the first dish. "Oh! Ooh! What have we here? Oh, that is delicious! Yeah! Excellent effort!" He said again, complementing the food. "And last, but not least-- " He sighs. "The Plantars. What filth have you cooked up this ti-- Hmm? Tomato? That's awfully dangerous." He chuckles. "Mmm. Mmm. Mmm!" He mummbled, tasting the dish. "Why, I do declare! This is the best dish the Plantar family has ever brought to a potluck!" Toadstool said, earing gasps from the crowd. "what?" HopHop gasped suprised. "What? Did we do it? Did we actually win?" Sprig yelled. "Win? No! No, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, it's better than usual, but it's still terrible. Last place, as usual." The mayor shrugged. "You folks should know the way to the shame cage by now. Hurry along. All right, boys, light it up." He said. The family of three sighed. "Cheer up, guys. Sure we came in last. Again. But thanks to Anne and Y/n's new ideas and Hop Pop's old ones, we've done the best we've ever done!" Sprig gleemed. "you know hes right" HopHop chuckled.  "Yeah!" Polly Cheered. "We did, didn't we? Uh, this is weird, but... any chance I could squeeze in there?" Anne asked. "Huh!" I looked at anne and shrugged. "And me?" I asked as well. "How about it carl?" HopHop Asked. "The more the merier!" carl responded, shrugging. Me and anne got in the cage with them, then the cage got pulled into the air. "Well, if we can't share a pizza, at least we can share this. And you know, honestly, this isn't so bad..." Anne started but got wacked in the face with a tomato. "Hey, what the heck? What was that?" She asked. "Hey WATCH IT PEOPLE!" I yelled to the frogs. "Ooh, I forgot to mention the shame nuggets" He looked away. "The what?!" I asked. "Hey that my son in law." The baker from earlier, pointed at sprig. "Hi!" Sprig arkwardy waved.

HopHop sighes. "Tradition is such a beautiful--" A tomato hit his face. "Son of a slug!" He yelled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 793 40
Trapped in the world of Amphibia, former BFF's, Anne Boonchuy, and Rowena Warbler have crazy adventures with the Plantar's as they try to help the gi...
4K 46 15
Anne and the Plantars had been trapped on earth for a few weeks now and they had finally figured out how to get back to Amphibia. In Amphibia, they h...
293 2 13
(STORY IS ALSO ON AO3) Anne is sick and nobody can figure out a cure. Marcy has been trying and the citizens and Plantars are getting extremely worr...
18.9K 642 16
17 year old Marcy Wu had a rough childhood after her parents sold her to a dangerous pack when she was eight years old. As a quiet, clumsy, nerdy ome...