ᴍᴀᴋᴇ α΄€ α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺᴄᴇ (ᴋᴏᴋΙͺα΄„ΚœΙͺ Κœα΄€Κ€α΄‡α΄...

By _Lucky__Mei_

(Just so you know, this trails off quite a bit from the original plot of Danganronpa V3, but they will still... More

π™²πš›πšžπšœπš‘ (π™Ώπš.2)
π™³πšŽπšπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ π™ΌπšŠπš•πšŽπšœ (π™Ώπš.3)
π™΅πš›πšžπš’πš π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ (π™Ώπš.4)
π™±πšŽπš’πš—πš π™±πš˜πš›πš’πš—πš (π™Ώπš.5)
4πšπš‘ π™Ύπš π™Ήπšžπš•πš’ (π™»πšŠπšπšŽ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•)
π™΅πš˜πš› πš‚πš‘πš˜πš  (π™Ώπš.6)
πš‚πšŠπš’πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠ πšπšŽπšœπš’πšπšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ(π™Ώπš.7)
π™·πš˜πš™πšŽ (π™Ώπš.8)
π™°πš›πšŒπšŠπšπšŽ (π™Ώπš.9)
πš‚πšŽπšŒπš˜πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ (π™Ώπš.10)
π™Έπš—πšœπšŠπš—πšŽ π™±πšŠπšœπšπšŠπš›πš (π™Ώπš.11)
π™·πš˜πš•πš π™±πšŠπšŒπš” (π™Ώπš.12)
π™Ίπš’πšœπšœπšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš‚πš•πšŽπšŽπš™ (π™Ώπš.13)
πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšœ (π™Ώπš.14)
π™±πšŠπšŒπš” π™°πšπšŠπš’πš— (π™Ώπš.15)
π™²πš˜πš˜πš” (π™Ώπš.16)
π™½πš˜πš πšƒπš˜πšπšŠπš’ (π™Ώπš.17)
π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŸπšŽπš—πšπš’πš˜πš— (π™Ώπš.18)
HELP MEEEE
πš‚πš‘πšžπš’πšŒπš‘πš’ π™΄πš—πšŒπš˜πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› (π™Ώπš.19)
π™½πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš• (π™Ώπš. 20)
π™»πš˜πšŒπš”πšŽπš π™°πš πšŠπš’ (π™Ώπš. 21)
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΆπšŠπš–πšŽ (π™Ώπš. 22)
π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ (π™Ώπš.23)
π™²πš›πš’πš—πšπš’? (π™Ώπš.24)
π™·πšŽπšŒπšπš’πšŒ π™³πšŠπš’ (π™Ώπš.25)
π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš—, πš™πšŽπš›πš‘πšŠπš™πšœ (π™Ώπš.26)
π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš—. (π™Ώπš.27)
πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ π™΅πš•πš’'𝚜 (28)
π™ΆπšŽπš πšƒπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—πš—πš’πš—πš(29)

π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš 𝚍𝚊𝚒 πš‹πšŽπš—πšπš˜ (π™Ώπš. 1)

748 18 11
By _Lucky__Mei_

K̆̈Ȏ̈K̆̈Ȋ̈C̆̈H̑̈Ĭ̈ 𝑃𝑜𝑣

𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚙

I sigh, looking over to the digital alarm clock setting on my nightstand. I quickly pressed the snooze button, being put into a relaxing silence furthermore.

It was 7 in the morning, so I had pretty much a whole hour to get ready for the first day of school, and man was I not looking forward to it. I wasn't looking forward to it for alot of different reasons, the main reason being I suck at pretty much anything that isn't lying.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, when I got out of the killing game I discovered that I have serious stuttering problems, even worse then Shuichi's. Well, on the good side, when I got out of the killing game I discovered that the D.I.C.E members were out of prison once more.

So, Yachi had decided that since last time I had attempted to go to school and got abducted, well, I think I got abducted, my memory is still pretty hazy. Anyways, she decided that we all go to school together this time, just incase. I decided against the idea at first, until I realized that 1. There were a couple people who liked me at the school, 2. I would probably just skip class anyways, and 3. Yachi wouldn't give it up until I agreed.

So, here I am.

I groaned, rubbing my eyes as I throw the covers to the side, standing up off my bed. What kinda school makes you get up at seven in the morning? It's outrageous. I didn't even have to get up this early in the killing game.

I walked to my closet, sliding the door open to get something to wear for the day. Although, I would have to say, I sort of missed having the same wardrobe of clothes. It was less of a hassle to pick the right clothes for the right occasion if you had like 8 different sets of the same clothing.

I scanned the closet for a couple minutes, before realizing something. Why the heck do I have so much clothes? I started wondering if before the game I actually wore these clothes. Most of them were black. Just like almost everybody's clothes in the killing game, they were all dark and gory and I certainly was not about to go on my first day, looking as emo as that detective.

I looked in the bottom of the closet and saw more clothes. 'This is insanity. Not even Tsumugi had this many cosplays.' I cringed at the thought of the cosplayer that had put both me and my classmates through all that torture.

I decided on some ripped blue jeans, a white T-shirt and a checkered hoodie. I shut the closet door, looking at myself in the mirror beside the closet. I couldn't help but feel like something was missing.

I looked back to my nightstand and saw my checkered scarf. I stared at it for a moment, before grabbing it and leaving my room, closing the door behind me as I went towards the stairs. My house was a bit too quiet. I made breakfast while thinking about the events of the killing game. I tried so hard to get out of the killing game, but when I achieved my goal, I began to miss the killing game.

I didn't miss the killings at all, as well as the executions. If I had the chance to, I would go back in time just to be back to the start of the killing game. I missed being able to wake up every day surrounded by the same people, the people who hated me with every fiber of their being, the same people who planned my murder from the get go. They were assholes, yes. But it was better then being a school full of people who are just as good as lying as I am and not knowing who hates you, who likes you, who literally just does not care for you.

I sighed, remembering one of the last things Saihara said to me. 'You're alone Kokichi, and you always will be.' I suppose it wasn't all a lie, I would always be alone. But it wasn't as if Kaito deserved anymore love or attention than I did. So, what, just because he fell in love with little miss assassin that makes him and whatever he says or does okay?

I shrugged the thought off as I realized I had made too much food by accident. I made roughly around 4 bowls of katsudon and I still needed to make something for me to eat during lunch at school. I huffed, looking at my watch. '7:32, wow, I really don't waste time do I?' I laughed quietly to myself before I realized that I couldn't bring katsudon to school because it would probably be very weird and also hard to carry all day without eating it before lunch.

I wanted to make bento, but I didn't really learn how to. Before Kirumi's execution she was teaching me how to cook. The main things she had taught me how to make were akumaki, ramen, toast, coffee, and katsudon. Well, I did watch her make miso soup every once in awhile, but I didn't quite get the steps on how to make it.

I stood in silence for some time, before I heard knocking on my door. I rushed to the front door, opening it slowly. Outside the door was Kirumi and Miu. I opened the door, stepping out as I figured they wanted to argue over something or make sure I got to school on time.

"Yes?" I questioned, raising a brow at the girls. "Wassup squirt?" Miu smirk, placing her hands on her hips as she looks down at me. "I w-was ma-making break-breakfast.." I stutter, watching as the two look at each other, then back at me.

Kirumi nods, "I am here on behalf of Shuichi. Though, I was going to come anyways to give you a hand with making your bento." Kirumi smiles, finishing her sentence. My jaw drops as I look up to the woman. She was a saint. I honestly don't care if she murdered someone, she was a freaking saint. Even when killing someone, she had done it for a good reason.

I nod, opening my door for her to enter, Miu following in after her. I looked at what the two were wearing. Kirumi was wearing pretty much the same thing as she did in the killing game, besides what was black in the game was now white.

Miu was wearing a white button up, with the first 3 buttons undone. She had a pink coat wrapped around her waist, so I couldn't really see if anything was written on it. She was also wearing a light blue shirt skirt, accompanied with knee high black socks and black boots.

I followed behind the two as they walked to the kitchen. Kirumi stopped, causing Miu to bump into her, letting out a sinful noise, before starting to scream profanities. Kirumi glared at Miu, causing her to shut up, before looking at me.

"So, you did pay attention to my cooking lessons?" Kirumi laughs, smiling down at me as she looked back up to the bowls of katsudon setting on the countertop. I nodded as she walked around the kitchen, getting different ingredients gathered.

Miu and I stood at the door in awkward silence, before she decided to break the silence. "How are you?" She asks, causing more awkward silence then before. Thankfully, Kirumi noticed this and gestured for us to come help her.

And so, we began talking about random things while cooking, such as shows, the killing game, and "Love!" Me and Kirumi turned out heads to look at Miu as we shut the bento box. Miu immediately smirked, before breaking out into a fit of laughter.

Me and Kirumi stared at the blonde, because in all honesty, neither of us had a damn clue about what she was talking about. Well, atleast I didn't. I didn't know what Kirumi had heard of didn't.

I looked up to Kirumi, who looked down at me, before shrugging and turning back to look at Miu. "Iruma, what about love? I apologize but I couldn't quite hear." Kirumi spoke to the blonde with the most gentle tone of voice I had ever heard.

Miu stopped for a second to look at the maid, before smirking and whispering something into her ear. Whatever it was, it had to have been something perverted, I came to this conclusion because of two reasons. The first reason was because Kirumi was as red as titless's hair and two was because, well, it was Miu we're talking about.

I shrugged it off as I looked at my watch. "Shit, r-run guys, we gotta m-make it to the b-bus stop!" I yell, holding my watch to where they could read it. Miu gasps, before grabbing one of my bowls of katsudon and running out of my house, leaving my and Kirumi panicked and dumbfounded.

Kirumi quickly gave me my bento box and bowl of katsudon, putting a lid on the bowl. "Come on, we must run!" Kirumi was obviously nervous, but was trying to remain calm as she turned my lights off, grabbing the rest of the bowls of katsudon and putting lids on them, before rushing me out of the house and down the street to the bus stop.

♥︎3𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚟♥︎

The two made it to the bus stop right on time. The two sighed in unison as they saw the bus coming in their direction. Miu cackles, watching as the two were panting after running all the way here. "Y'all look like you just had a whole day of sex!" Miu snorts, pointing at the two.

The only other people at the bus stop were what seemed to be grown-ups, though Kokichi thought that there should have atleast been on person there that was riding the same bus as them. He shrugged, watching as the bus came to a stop, before entering a plopping down in the front seat.

Miu and Kokichi were in the front seat, whilst Kirumi was setting behind them. "This bus is a little, erm, empty isn't it?" Miu, asks, turning over in her seat on her knees so she could look at Kirumi.

Kirumi nodded, looking down the aisle. "I suppose, it is rather strange, even the people at the bus stop seemed to look in the opposite direction when the bus came to a complete stop." Kirumi added on to her sentence.

Kokichi sighed, before grabbing Miu's leg, pulling her back down into the seat. Miu simply let out a gasp followed by a moan. "Ew-" Kokichi scrunches his nose, disgusted by the blonde. Miu huffs, plopping down in her seat, folding her arms over one another.

Kirumi held back a laugh at the two strange children, before the bus came to a stop once more. The 3 looked out their windows, revealing the building that they were once held hostage in.

Kokichi was the first one to stand up from his seat, grabbing Miu's hair to drag her with him. "Ow, ow, ow, owieeeee!" Miu whined, trying to pull her hair back from the purplette.

Kokichi laughed as he gave Kirumi a 'just go with it's face. Kirumi nodded, walking behind the two as they entered the gates, being almost immediately greeted by Kaede. "Hello guys, welcome to Hope's Peak High, the real thing!" Kaede laughs before pulling them into a hug.

Kokichi let Miu's hair go, managing to squirm out of the other blonde's grasp. He decided it was probably best to stay quiet, since nobody knew about his stutter and quite frankly, he would like it to remain that way.

He walked towards the building entrance, before shoving his bento box into his bag that Kirumi had thrown on his shoulder when they were leaving earlier. He didn't even get to eat, no thanks to Miu and Kirumi. 'Well, I guess without mom I wouldn't have lunch either.' Kokichi thought to himself, sighing as he began to walk around the school.

The hallways weren't all that packed, which he was grateful for. If they were, then he would probably have a heart attack. He had to admit, staying up for a while week made him feel like total shit.

𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙿𝚘𝚟♥︎

I aimlessly walked up and down the halls, before realizing something. I was fucking lost. I sighed, looking around the hall for anything, anything at all to tell me where the hell I was. I spotted a clock, which read 8:10. I tilted my head to the side in confusion. 'Classes start at 8:25, don't they? Yeah, I think they do. Then where the hell is everyone? Shouldn't they be in the halls looking around as well?'

I felt something touch my shoulder, I turned my head to the side to see a hand. I followed the hand up the arm to the person's face, only to see the person I had been wanting to see for awhile. Rantaro Amami.

My jaw dropped as he smiled down at me, before retreating his hand. "Goodmorning, Ouma. Is everything alright? I was walking down the hall and saw you. I hollered at you a couple times, but you seemed lost in thought." I stood silently, before shaking my head.

Did I trust Rantaro? Yes. But did I really want him to know that I have a stuttering problem? Yeahhhh, I don't think so. I smiled at him, before turning on my heel to face him.

He didn't say anything else after that, which sort of left us in a strange silence. Though, I wasn't complaining. The more he talked, the more the chance that I had to talk as well.

♥︎•3𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚟•♥︎

The two males stood in silence, before Rantaro broke it, because let's be honest. In the killing game, the two boys were chatter boxes. "Have you been well?" Rantaro asks the purplette, clasping his hands behind his back.

Kokichi gulps, for he knew, this is where not answering Rantaro would start to get hard.

So, to that, Kokichi nodded. "Have you gotten your school schedule?" Rantaro asks, looking down at the boy as he raises a brow. Kokichi, yet again, nodded. Rantaro smiles at Kokichi, but he was starting to get a bit irritated. "Okay. Do you like Miu?" Rantaro asked casually, knowing exactly how Kokichi would reply.

Kokichi's jaw dropped as he stared at Rantaro with his normal 'you did not just say that' face. Rantaro smiled in order to hide the fact he was about to die of laughter. It was a perfect plan, except for the fact that Kokichi also had plans of his own, and unlike Rantaro, Kokichi would do absolutely anything to achieve them.

So, he just shook his head, a light shade of pink appearing on his cheeks.Which was barely noticeable. Rantaro was for some reason not feeling like laughing now. He didn't know whether it was because Kokichi was trying so hard to not talk to him or because he was blushing because of Miu.

Rantaro felt his chest become tight as he simply nodded, for some reason he felt pissed at Miu. After only having talked to her that morning, he realized that he wasn't just mad at Miu for Kokichi blushing over her. He was mad because of what Miu had told him prior to his conversation with Kokichi.

𝗢𝗵, 𝗻𝗼, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗼? 𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀. 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗡𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵! 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗦𝗼, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗕𝘆𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲, 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳-

•2696 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

^♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 52 12
korekiyo and rantaro are two very different people in many ways but somehow they become friends NO SISTER SHINGUJI‼️‼️ kiyo has trauma from her but d...
387 1 20
So Kokichi is like a new classmate and stuff and so happens to be in Shuichi's class. Kokichi had an incident before coming to the Academy and lost s...
231 28 9
Collection of Danganronpa stories mostly focusing on Danganronpa V3 Stories may vary from Killing Game, Alternate Universe to Cross Between Universes...
3.2K 135 34
Okay, this is cringe and trash please don't read this smh Danganronpa does not belong to me nor the characters! *woopsp this is not saimatsu mistake...