š‹šØš¬š­ šˆš§ š“š”šž šŒšššŸš¢...

By TheRedDevil15

Freedom, Forgiveness, Emotion All of those things were taken from him the minute he chose to save her. His tw... More

Description
1. Kidnapped
2. Azora
3. Hurt
4. Training
5. Blood
6. Beaten
7. Kill Her
8. Seeing Her
9. Fuck Off
10. Finding Her
11. Leah
12. Scars
13. Complications
14. Leaving
15. Meetings
16. Betrayed
17. Parents
18. Trust
19. Memories
20. Torturing
21. Traitors
22. Satisfied
23. Confessions
24. Explanations
25. A Mistake
26. Ex's
27. Gone
28. Threats
29. Payment
30. Safe
31. Business
32. Money
33. Auction
34. Sold
35. Valentina
36. New Assistant
37. Close
38. Problems
39. Silence
40. Charges
41. Anger
42. Sleepover
43. Questions
44. Answers
45. Protected
46. Memories
47. Disloyalty
48. Stuck
49. Learning
50. Tricked
51. Urgent
52. Cold
53. Mental Illness
54. Body Guard
55. Theory
57. Captured
58. Gaslighted
59. Checked
60. Burning
61. Fight
62. Raven
63. Closer
64. Office
65. Dinner
66. First Night

56. Pleasure

420 15 4
By TheRedDevil15

Warning- Will contain smut, if you are not comfortable with that I would suggest skipping to the next chapter.

Leah's Pov

He was so close to me, I could start to feel my heart rate go up.

I could feel his breath, his lips were so close to mine.

I have never felt like this, yet some how Blaze makes me feel things that I didn't even know I could feel.

"Tell me love, can I touch you?" He asks softly in almost a whisper.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't it was like I had forgotten how to talk.

I just stared into his eyes, and the smirk on his face made him look sexy.

I shake my head, what was I thinking, how could I think this? I could feel my breathing start to become heavier.

"I need an answer love, I won't do anything without your consent." He whispers.

I noticed the look in his eyes, I could tell he wanted too, his breathing was matching mine. I guess I wasn't the only one feeling this.

I thought about it for a second before shaking my head yes.

"Words, I need words."

I gulped, "Yes."

I was more then nervous, if I wasn't backed up against the wall I am pretty sure I'd run. A part of me wanted this, I wanted to feel his body against mine, I wanted to feel his fingers run all over me.

But this was my first time.

I have never done anything like this.

"Yes what? I want you to be more specific." He tells me.

I looked down and closed my eyes.

That's when I felt his finger raise my head up to face him.

"It's considered rude to not look at someone when they are talking to you."

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Good girl." He hums.

Unconsciously I had bitten my lip to his words.

He brings his head closer to me and whispers, "Beg for me love."

"Please." I say almost out of breath.

He gave me a look and I knew what he wanted, but I don't know if I could bring myself to say them.

Finally, I gave in.

"Please touch me Blaze." I bit my lip.

He looks at me with a smile, he grabs both of my wrists and pins them above my head.

I gasped and looked at him.

Before I could even ask what he was doing he placed his lips onto mine and my mind went blank. His lips were so soft, and as I kissed him back he became more rough. I liked it, rough but also gentle at the same time, all the feelings of nervousness had went away.

I could feel something start to stir in me, he held up my wrist with one hand and his other hand travels down my body. My breath hitched as his hand had reached my pussy.

Suddenly he stopped kissing me and pulled away, before I could question his action he places soft kisses on my neck and I moaned out loud. I wanted to cover my mouth but when I tried move my hand he just tightened his grip.

"Moan for me baby." He whispers.

"Don't ever try to hide the sounds you make for me." He whispers against my neck.

He placed his mouth onto my neck and started sucking, I moaned louder as it felt so good, my head was dizzy but in a good way. I have never felt this good, how did he know how to do this?

I had totally forgotten that his hand was nearly touching my pussy until he started to slip his hand into my pants. Once again my breath hitched and I was nervous again.

I looked at him unsure.

"If you want me to stop, tell me, I won't force anything upon you." He says softly noticing how I was.

"No, its okay." I say softly.

He smirks, "Such a good girl."

He continues to slide his hands until he got past my underwear. His fingers were officially touching my pussy, he slid his fingers against it before sticking his fingers into my pussy.

I gasped in surprised.

I looked at him but his face only showed satisfaction.

"Has anyone made you feel like this love? Touching you like this, making you wet?"

I shook my head no.

"Words Leah, be a good girl and use your words or I'll take my fingers out." He tells me.

"No, only you." I tell him.

He smirked once again, he took out his fingers for a second and put them back in again. I moaned at his touch, soon he started fucking me with his fingers and I could feel something wet on my pussy.

His middle and ring finger fucking my insides, every couple of minutes he would curl his fingers and it felt so good.

My legs began to feel weak and my arms were getting tired of being pinned against them wall but I didn't care.

I wanted to do something for him but every time I tried to move he just pinned me harder.

He kept going with his fingers until my legs finally started to shake and I moaned loudly. I really wanted to cover my mouth but I didn't bother trying as it would be no use.

"Please, don't stop, I'm going to..." I didn't know what was happening but all I knew was that I didn't want him to stop.

"Your going to what? Cum all over my fingers?"

Suddenly it felt like all my energy was drained and I collapsed to the floor.

I start trying to catch up on my breathing, while he bends down so that we were on the same level. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"How did you feel baby?" He asks.

"It.. It felt good, what was that?" I asked him.

"That love, was your first orgasm." He explains.

"Now, I want you to take off your shorts."

I looked at him surprised, "I thought.."

"Oh you thought we were finished? No this is just the beginning baby."

"What, but I-" He stopped me from speaking.

He grabs my waist and lifts me up again, when he knows I am able to stand up properly he lets go of me.

"I am going to make sure you orgasm at least two more times."

I gulped.

Is that even possible?

I look down at the buttons of my pants, slowly I unbutton my pants and take them off. I slip them off and slide them to the side out of the way.

"Give me one moment love, I'll be right back."

I nod.

He opens the closet and grabs something before going to the bathroom for what felt like a minute before coming back out.

He had taken off the towel and changed into shorts.

Would I be able to see him without the shorts, I bit my cheek trying to hide my smirk when I saw his chest.

"See something you like?" He asks.

My face went beet red.

"It's okay, you can look all you want."

He walks closer to me and picks up placing his hands onto my ass, he walks over to his dresser and sets me on top of it.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

He doesn't listen and curls his finger around the hem of my panties before taking them off of me.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Are you sure?" I ask nervously.

He looks at me and smirks, "I'm more then sure love."

He gets down on his knees and brings his face closer to my pussy, I closed my eyes. I was so scared that I may disgust him but moaned when I felt his tongue.

He slowly licked from my entrance towards my clit, I leaned my head back from the pleasure. His tongue circled around my clit and then sucked on it with his lips.

I don't know what it was about it but it felt so good that I kept moaning louder and louder. Eventually my hands found its way towards his hair.

I tugged his hair with my fingers, "Please don't stop."

He traced my pussy with his tongue, when he reached my entrance he put his tongue inside me and I gasped tugging tighter onto his hair.

He didn't stop at that, he did what hew as doing with his fingers.

My legs were already weak enough from before, but they were now once again shaking.

He stops for a second just to see the look on my face, when he was satisfied he went back to fucking me with his tongue. I closed my eyes focusing on the feeling and pleasure he was giving me.

It felt so good, it was beyond incredible.

In all my years all I have ever felt was some type of pain and empty short lived happiness. But this was by far the best feeling I have felt in years.

After what felt like forever, I got the same feeling as before, my legs began to shake and my energy once again felt drained, and before I knew it I was cumming again.

When I came down from the high and looked at him as he stood up my face went beet red.

I can't believe I let that happen two times.

I felt guilty because he has made me feel good but I haven't yet made him feel good.

"I want to do something for you." I tell him.

He looks at me curiously before asking, "What is it that you want to do?"

I looked down at the ground while biting my lip, I didn't really think that far into it.

"I have an idea." He says.

Before I know it he grabs me by my hips and lifts me up, without even thinking I wrap my legs around his waist.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He doesn't answer me.

He sits down at the corner of his bed and I was now sitting on top of his lap. Once again we were so close to one another, and not even six seconds of sitting down on top of him I felt something hard underneath me.

I looked at him confused but he had a straight face.

He places his hands onto my waist and moves my hips forwards and backwards.

"What is that?" I ask out of curiosity.

I had a feeling I knew what it was but I didn't want to admit it.

"My dick."

"It's because of you love, you made me hard, now we have to take care of it." He tells me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

He places his lips onto mine and begins to kiss me, distracting me from my nervousness, while his hands guide me on his lap. How did he know, how did he know to make it feel this good?

Before I even knew it I was doing it without his help, grinding against him. His dick, the only thing that was separating his dick from my pussy was his shorts and boxers.

"Such a good girl, grinding against my dick." He practically moans.

I don't stop, instead I keep going, the words that poured out of his mouth encouraged me to keep going.

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter, what we were doing was wrong but I was too far gone to even care. This time, with him it felt different, it wasn't like he was using me.

I didn't know if he felt the same was as I did, but until I was sure I would hide what I feel for him.

I don't want false hope.

To him I could easily be just a easy hook up.

"Keep going baby, I didn't say to stop."

I didn't even realize that I had stopped.

I looked down into our laps, what was I doing? I can't be doing this.

I tried to get up from his lap but his hands stopped me from doing so, he held me down onto his lap.

"What's wrong love?" He asked me.

He had noticed that there was something wrong, I didn't want to tell him that I was having doubts. I mean it wasn't like we were a couple or anything.

"I'm tired." I lied.

I fiddled with my fingers.

He sighs and runs his finger through his hair, I felt bad because it looked like he was enjoying this just as much as I was and now I let my overthinking self ruin things.

"Have a seat on the bed."

I nod as I get off his lap and onto his bed, when I looked at him I noticed the wet spot on his crotch area of his shorts.

Was that from me?

He gets up from the bed and grabs my underwear along with my shorts.

"Sit on the edge of the bed."

I do what I was told and moved towards the edge. He kneels down onto the ground and slides my underwear on first and I stand up so that I could finish pulling them up.

He gave me my shorts and I slipped them on as well.

I looked at him, "I'm sorry."

I turn around and walk over to the door, as I placed my hand on the door I heard him say something.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Authors Note,

Another update as promise, I have been posting sneak peaks of chapters so if you want to feel what the next chapter will be check out my insta.

It's been almost a year since I've written smut and I actually kind of enjoyed it, but I got tired towards the end and kind of rushed it.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please comment what you thought about it.

2337 words

Peace out ✌🏼

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.5K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...
60.5K 1.1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...
670K 13.1K 44
āš™‹š™–š™žš™£ š™„š™Ø š™š™š™š š™Šš™£š™”š™® š™š™š™žš™£š™œ š™š™š™–š™© š™„š™Ø š˜¾š™¤š™£š™Øš™©š™–š™£š™©, š™Žš™¤š™¢š™šš™©š™žš™¢š™šš™Ø š˜¼š™”š™” š™„ š™ƒš™–š™«š™š š™„š™Ø š™š™š™š š™‹š™–š™žš™£āž - š˜½š™–š™žš™”š™šš™®...
1.2M 26.8K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...