The Elemental Enerithian (Ben...

By Shaniqua_The_One

Join Aria, Ben, Gwen and Kevin on an adventure. More

Character Info
Mastery and Downsides
Ben 10 Returns (1)
Everybody Talks About The Weather
Kevin's Big Score
All That Glitters
Max Out
Pier Pressure
What Are Little Girls Made Of?
The Gauntlet
Paradox
Be-Knighted
Plumbers' Helpers
X=Ben+2
Season 2
Darkstar Rising
Alone Together
Good Copy, Bad Copy
Save the Last Dance
Undercover
Pet Project
Grounded
Voided
Inside Man
The Date
Birds of a Feather
Unearthed
War of the Worlds (1)
War of Worlds (2)
Season 3
The Vengeance of Vilgax (1)
The Vengeance of Vilgax (2)
Inferno
Fool's Gold
Simple
Don't Fear the Repo
Singlehanded
If All Else Fails
In Charm's Way
Trade Off
Busy Box

Ben 10 Returns (2)

559 23 0
By Shaniqua_The_One

Rewritten

The group runs away while the dragon chases them, it stomps on the ground, momentarily throwing them off, but they eventually run to another room which has a small doorway so the dragon can't get through. They continued running before coming to a stop as in front of them were a bunch of Forever Knights. "Nobody moves. Hands on your head!" A knight demands, pointing his sword at the group while the others point their laser lances. "Make me!" Kevin challenges absorbing the properties of the wall. He digs his hands into the floor, lifts it, and then slams it back down, creating a wave that knocks the knights in the air. Aria uses air manipulation to slam the knights back on the floor. More knights rush in and start shooting at the group, so Gwen puts up a mana shield, which breaks leaving Aria to step in and put up an energy shield. "Gwendolyn, leave the shields to me." The white-haired girl sighs, and the agent shoots at the knights, knocking down some.

"Whoops." Ben looks back, seeing the dragon bursting through the doorway. He runs to the dragon, switching through the aliens on his watch before transforming into a Sonorosian. "Echo! Echo!" He repeats, multiplying and launching himself at the dragon. "Got him!" They repeat, knocking the dragon off its feet and making dust rise. "Oh, you're not gonna--" A knight challenges Kevin. "Yeah, I am." The boy replies gleefully, slamming two knights together. He dodges the laser shot his way and knocks back three knights, he then charges at some knights, knocking them down. A knight points a gun at him from behind, leaving the agent to jump in and shoot the knight, knocking him into a wall and damaging the laser lance. The knight gets up and points the gun at the two, ignoring the agent's plea to not shoot. "Don't do it! It's busted!" He warns. The knight presses the trigger and a ball of energy surrounds him. "Hit the deck!" The agent tackles Kevin, pulling him to the ground as the ball explodes.

"That's why level-5 technology is illegal on Earth. Humans aren't ready for it." The agent explains. "I owe you one." The teenager says. "Yeah, you do." The agent agrees. The duo continues taking down knights while the two females watch for a second before turning their attention to the knights in front of them. Aria's hands glow bright with light, which forms orbs over her palms. Gwen throws a mana disc at a knight, knocking him away and Aria throws an orb at another knight blinding him, she then wraps an energy whip around him, spins around to get momentum, and slams him into some other knights. The two girls work together to take down more knights using their respective powers, energy, and mana, and once they are done Aria flips her braid over her shoulder with a satisfied smile. "We make a great team." She comments. "That we do." Gwen agrees. Meanwhile, with Echo Echo, the little aliens were struggling to defeat the dragon.

 They get thrown into a wall, and Aria catches them with wind manipulation. "Sonorosians can disorient things with their audiokinesis." The girl shares. "Got it." They all say. They used their screams on the dragon, leaving the group to cover their ears as the noise was too much to handle. Eventually, the dragon, which turns out to be a robot, falls apart and explodes and the Echo Echos fuse together to make one with a satisfied smile. "You could warn somebody when you're gonna do that." Kevin walks up to the alien. "Seriously. I've got earplugs in my purse." Gwen adds, placing her hands on her hips. "Sorry." Echo Echo apologizes, feeling bad. "Leave him be. You're making him sad." Aria defends, kneeling down to hug him. "That's all of them." The agent says, piling the laser lances together.

"If you wouldn't mind..." He trails off, turning to Echo Echo. The alien walks up to the lances and inhales deeply, causing Gwen and Kevin to cover their ears. "I'll do it." Aria interrupts and Echo Echo lets out a deep breath. Aria's hand gets engulfed in flames, and with a flick of her hand, the lances are engulfed in flames as well. She closes her hands, and the guns explode, leaving dust behind. "Hey, are you okay? There's..." He detransforms. "... water leaking out of your suit." He points out. The agent places his hand neat his suit and brings it up to see the blue liquid. "That's not water." The agent states before stumbling and groaning. "You all right, man?" Kevin asks. "Ben, listen to me." The agent ignores Kevin. "I got a tire-patch kit in the car. Maybe we--" "No time for that." The agent cuts off Kevin. "I can heal you." Aria offers. "That'll just waste your energy." He tells her. "Let us help you." Gwen offers. 

"If you want to help me, finish the job. You have to find out where the level-5 tech is coming from." The agent says, slowly dishevelling. "I will." Ben agrees. "That's just the tip of the iceberg, kid. Your grandpa was on the trail of something big-- an alien conspiracy with Earth in the middle." The agent shares and then groans. "He was working undercover. If you crack this case, maybe you can find Max and save your planet." He adds. "I can't do it without Grandpa. I don't know how." Ben says defeated. "You... you are Ben Tennyson. You can do anything." The alien tells him before shriveling away, leaving his suit behind. "Oh!" Gwen gasps, hiding her face in Kevin's chest. Aria, who is standing behind Ben, wraps her arms around him, resting her head on top of his. "I'm gonna need help." Ben says after a few seconds of being silent. "You know Ari and I are here for you." Gwen replies and Aria nods. "Kevin, there's no money in this, but..." Ben stops when Kevin picks up the plumber's badge. "I'm in." The boy says, determined.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Ben and Kevin sit in the car while Aria leans against the passenger door watching Gwen try something. "Are you sure this is going to work?" Ben asks Gwen who levitates above the ground with her legs folded to the side and the lance spinning in front of her. "No, I've never done this before." Gwen replies. "But in theory, I should be able to trace the vibrations from this laser lace back to the people who used to own it." She closes her eyes to meditate. "I thought you destroyed those things." Ben tells Aria. "I thought so, too." The girl replies, looking at Kevin. "I kept one as a souvenir. Lucky, huh?" Kevin asks, and Aria shakes her head. With Gwen, the lance flashes pink before flying in a direction. "Hey, it's working." She says amazed. "Follow me!" She shouts. Ben opens the door and pulls Aria in so that she is sitting on his lap and closes the door as Kevin follows the red-haired girl. 

"I was gonna fly behind Gwen, you know." Aria tells Ben, blushing. "Oh, sorry." Ben apologizes also, blushing. "I'll follow you anywhere." Kevin mutters. Gwen turns onto a bumpy road and Kevin does the same, so Ben grabs the door with one hand and wraps his arm around Aria's waist. "Except there! Come on, Gwen! Paint job!" Kevin leans out of the car to tell the girl, who couldn't be more bothered.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

They get to a mineshaft where a guard stands with a shotgun. Aria, Ben, and Gwen hide behind some barrels. "This is it-- down that mine shaft." Gwen informs. "We have to get past the--" Gwen's cut off by the guard's groans and the trio looks over, seeing Kevin standing over the fallen guard. The trio leave their hiding spot and go over to him. "You hit him too hard!" Gwen reprimands the boy. "Not him... it!" Kevin rips off the man's face to reveal an alien. "It's like the mask the aliens at the train station were wearing." Gwen notes and they get into the lift. "We're getting warmer." Ben says. Kevin presses a button and the lift goes down. "Not much to see down here." He says. "Really now?" Aria asks as a spaceship comes into view. There were tons of aliens walking in and out of the ship and some used hover carts.

They hide behind a wall away from the aliens' view. "Big!" Kevin states. "Yes Kevin, big." Aria agrees. "It's the mother ship. Don't you get it? Grandpa Max has to be in there." Ben claims. "So how do we get in?" Gwen asks. "How's this work again?" Ben asks, pulling the mask out of his pocket. "Photonic displacement. You can set it to make you look like whatever you want." Kevin explains. Gwen stares at Kevin before leaving to get something. Ben puts on the mask and with a flash of light, his appearance changes to match the aliens. "How do I look?" He asks. "About the same... taller." Kevin replies. "Meh." Aria shrugs. Gwen comes back with a hover cart and tells the two to get in. "Why?" Kevin asks. "I don't know, why should we get in?" Aria asks him, walking over to the cart and getting in with Gwen and Kevin doing so soon after and Ben pushes it to the ship, greeting some aliens along the way and the trio glares at him.

"End of the line." He says, coming to a stop. They stand up and Gwen and Kevin wrap their arms around themselves shivering. "Aah.. It's freezing in here." Kevin points out. "Really?" Aria asks not feeling cold. "'I owe you a call?'" Kevin quotes Ben. "Don't be such a baby. What's next?" She asks her cousin. "It really is cold, huh?" Aria mumbles seeing the girl's breath. "See if you can find out where Grandpa is." Ben tells his cousin, taking off the mask. "It is cold though." He adds. "Okay, let me try something." Gwen closes her eyes then opens them and they glow pink. While she does that, Aria lets out a sigh, and her body heats up, warming them. "Much better." Kevin sighs, feeling warmer. "I'm sorry, Ben. Grandpa was here, maybe a couple of weeks ago, but he's not here now." Gwen shares. "So, now what? We just get out of here, right?" Kevin asks. "Wrong. When I was little, Grandpa Max taught me to ride my bike. He ran alongside me, holding me up while I pedaled." He pauses, remembering that time. 

"By the time I realized he had let go, I'd already been riding by myself for a long time." Ben smiles at them and Gwen returns it. "Training wheels off guys. We're gonna finish the mission." Ben commands, walking away with determination. Aria, Gwen, and Kevin get out of the cart and follow Ben until they get to a door. The door opens when they get close, so they have their guards up. Inside the room was what seemed to be the core, so they walked further in, looking around, and Kevin absorbed the properties of the wall into his arm and pries a door open. "Weapons room." Gwen states, seeing the laser lances in the room. "Yep." Kevin agrees. She walks in and destroys the lances with her mana. "Could you be any louder?" Aria asks. "No big deal. We'll be out of here before they even--" Kevin's cut off by an alien speaking gibberish. "No big deal he says." Aria mumbles, watching the alien call for backup. More aliens come in and hiss at the group.

 "You were saying?" Ben asks. An alien spits goo at the group and Aria blocks it with an energy shield. "Disgusting." She cringes, more aliens join in, so she makes the shield bigger. "How about we fight them instead of each other?" Gwen proposes. "Good idea. We better get on with it 'cause I can't use energy all the time." Aria informs. Ben switches through the aliens on his watch and transforms into a Vaxasaurian. "Humungousaur! Yes!" He shouts. "Guess what time it is?" Humungousaur turns to the aliens. "It's hero time!" He leaps over the shield and bellyflops onto the aliens some dodge, and others aren't so lucky. They try to run away, but Humungousaur chases them, roaring. "Save some for me. Those creeps cost me a major payday." Kevin absorbs the properties of the ground into his other arm.

He looks at Gwen who wraps an alien in mana and glares at him before backtracking. "Also because they're evil and we're against that." He charges at some aliens, knocking them out. "Team Gwen and Aria?" The white-haired girl asks. "Team Gwen and Aria." Gwen agrees. The two girls stand with their backs facing each other. Gwen throws mana blasts at the aliens while Aria freezes them. The aliens throw Humungousaur to the floor and one binds his hand to the floor with goo. "I can't believe you just did that." He says, ripping the floor off and roaring loudly. Humungousaur smacks an alien with his tail and goes on a rampage, hitting others with his tail and slamming one against the wall, breaking the floor that was still stuck to his arm. Gwen pushes the last alien on a wall and Aria freezes it and Kevin drops his last alien on the pile of aliens he had. "We kicked butt." Kevin says.

 "So far, but there could be hundreds of these guys in here." Humungousaur points out. "We destroyed the weapons. Why not just leave?" Gwen suggests. "Good call." Humungousaur agrees. "Let's-- oh, man." He sighs seeing something behind the three. They look back and see another alien which seemed to be on a higher level than the rest. "What are you creatures doing on my ship?" He asks but receives no answer. "I do not repeat myself to lower life forms. What are you doing on my ship?" He asks. "Did you just call me a lower life form?" Kevin asks. "I mean, technically he did say he doesn't repeat himself to lower life forms but he did repeat himself so what does that make us?" Aria asks. "Also yes, he did." She replies to Kevin.

"And while he may have a point, it's rude to say so." Gwen adds. "You vermin would dare mock a highbreed commander?!" The commander asks. "I'd mock anybody who uses the word 'mock.'" Humungousaur replies. Kevin lets out a cry and charges at the commander. The commander tries punching him, but he dodges, so the commander smacks him sending him flying into a wall. "Kevin!" Gwen calls. The commander jumps over the trio and lands in front of Kevin, running to him. Gwen wraps mana around his hands, but he pulls her and slams her into a wall. Aria creates a tesla whip wraps it around his arm, and freezes his feet in place with her icy glare, the commander grabs it, and Aria releases electricity from her body, electrocuting him, but he manages to throw her into Kevin and Gwen. "Ow. Sorry, guys." Aria apologizes, standing up slowly, as the commander breaks out of the ice. 

"Don't worry about it." Kevin tells her, helping her up after he helped Gwen. "He's gonna pay for this." Kevin raises his hands. "He's too strong." Humungousaur tells him, standing in front of him. "I'll hold him off. You guys get outside." He instructs. "I'm not leaving you." Aria protests. "Neither am I." Gwen adds. "No time to argue. Kevin, get them out of here!" Humungousaur instructs the boy. "You heard the man." Kevin picks up both girls by their waists and runs. "Let me go!" Gwen protests. "Kevin I swear if you don't let me go you're gonna regret this." Aria threatens. "As soon as we're off the ship." He tells them not budging. "Kevin!" Aria shouts watching the commander approach Ben.

Once they were out, Aria looked up and saw Humungousaur get thrown off. Gwen also sees this and shoots mana at him, wrapping it around him and pulling him back to them. "Guess you showed him." Kevin says. "He's going to destroy the town." Humungousaur shares. "How?" Aria asks. "I don't know, but he's going to do it now unless I stop him." Humongousaur says. A weird sound was heard and the group looked over at the ship seeing it power up. It blows dust at them and Gwen puts up a dome to protect them. The ship then starts taking off and Humungousaur grows bigger and runs at the ship. "That is now my new favorite alien." Aria comments. "You've got yourself a big problem!" Humungousaur shouts, grabbing hold of the ship. Gwen makes stepping stones so that she and Kevin can get out of the hole while Aria flies beside her. They look up to see Humungousaur hanging onto the ship before falling off with a loud 'BOOM' and detransforms and he also causes the ship to crash. 

 The trio ran over to the crater Ben was in and slid down to get to him. When they got closer they saw Ben nursing a wound. "How'd you find me?" He asks. "Pretty hard to not see a Vaxasaurian falling from the sky. Are you okay?" Aria asks kneeling beside him. "Humungousaur's skinned his knee, and it was still skinned when I turned back." Ben shares, Aria nods and places her hands over his wound and they glow pink. "Warm." He comments. "So what happens now?" Kevin asks. "We keep looking for Grandpa Max." Ben says, standing up when Aria is done and he helps her up. "Guess the best way to do that is to solve the case he was working on." Ben adds. "Easy as pie. Anybody know how to make a pie?" Gwen asks. "It's pretty easy." Aria replies. "Listen. We've had a lot of problems in the past, but I wanted to say thanks. We wouldn't have made it without you." Ben tells Kevin, holding his hand out for a handshake. 

"You still won't make it without me." Kevin says and Ben glares at him putting his hand down. "Are you saying you wanna help us?" Gwen asks. "I'm saying I made somebody a promise. I'm seeing this through to the end." Kevin clarifies. "Then you can shake hands, right?" Ben smiles and raises his hand again. Gwen places her hand above his, then Aria, the three of them look at Kevin who finally gives in and places his hand on top of Aria's. "It's hero time." Ben says and they stay like this for a while. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 1K 22
Nova is an alien, a hybrid to be precise. She always knew of her alien heritage. who knew after meeting Ben would there be countless adventures, batt...
418 11 2
Plot: Meet Alexander Primus, half human, half Galvan, and was the first of his kind, the Galvans of their home planet, Galvan Prime to ever bore the...
145K 4K 43
Y/n L/n, a regular kid from Bellwood is going for a road trip across the country in summer vacation with his friend, Ben Tennyson. Although, their av...
4K 185 49
When Ben Tennyson, his grandfather Max, his cousin Gwen and his best friend Paige Swan go on a trip for the summer, they never expect anything unusua...