ENCHANTED

Von jasdarealDON

enchanted 1. fill someone with great delight. 2. to put someone under a spell. GXG || GIRL X GIRL Mehr

cast + disclaimer
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen

two

3K 297 120
Von jasdarealDON

  Eryzo exhaled deeply, releasing her feet from the heels that she sported for eight hours. She sat down on the couch in her living room, massaging the soles of her feet trying to relieve some of the tension.

This was her first year teaching and to say that was scared was a big understatement. She was scared of failure. Scared that she wouldn't be able to connect with every single student. Most importantly she was scared that one day she could be a victim of senseless violence while doing something that she loved.

"I think I did well today." She said to herself with a slight chuckle. Overall she felt like day one of teaching was successful. She didn't really go into her curriculum being that it was the first day, instead she allowed her students to introduce themselves and allowed them to learn each other, including herself.

Her mind wandered off to the top of her morning—Serenity. When she first saw her, her voice got caught in her throat. In fact, she had gotten so nervous that she excused herself to her office. She never expected to see Serenity outside of the club, let alone teaching her daughter.

Of course when she returned from her office she kept it professional, but the entire time she could feel Serenity burning a hole in her face with a devious smirk. Even though she was practically flustered the whole time, she tried her best to be as professional as possible.

"Oh hey bestie."

Eryzo looked up, promptly frowning seeing her best friend come from the kitchen area. She didn't see her car in the driveway, so she was definitely confused.

"What are you doing here, you didn't tell me you were coming over?" She asked.

"Oh it was unexpected I was waiting on you, but I figured you were still at work since it was the first day." Her best friend, Kyler, nervously chuckled.

Eryzo looked at her strangely. "You knew I was, I told you I had a meeting. Did you need anything?"

"I was coming to get my wand curler, but Justin gave it to me. My uber is here, so see you later boo." She replied. Eryzo's frown deepened as she watched her 'best friend' tried to scurry out of the house.

"Wait what? Uber? What is going on?"

"Justin was just showing me the new organized pantry." Kyler responded, chewing on her cheek.

"It's a regular pantry all we did was clean it out. Scratch that I cleaned it out." Eryzo scoffed. "Y'all look sneaky." Kyler scurried out of the house as her concious started eating her alive.

"Why the hell you home so late?" Her boyfriend, Justin, mugged in disapproval. "School gets out at three, yet you're coming in here at seven."

"I have to wait until my last student leaves and then I tidied up my room. I also told you we had a meeting with the principal afterwards." Eryzo explained, standing to her feet. She grabbed her heels and attempted to walk past her boyfriend, but was pulled back.

"Bitch all that didn't take four hours. Did you at least bring dinner?" Justin scoffed.

"Our principal treated us with Chick-Fil-A, so I'm full for the night." Eryzo shrugged. "How long has Kyler been here?"

"For some time." He smirked under his breath. "She came to get her shit like she said, if you was here on time you wouldn't be asking me shit."

"Okay so why were both of y'all coming out of the kitchen?" Eryzo inquired.

"Damn Eryzo, ask her!" Justin snapped on her. "If we would've been coming from the bedroom you would've been looking stupid, so be grateful."

"Goodnight Justin." She mumbled, attempting to walk past him once again.

"Stupid bitch, wack ass job. Shit ain't finna bring no type of money in this bitch. Get like Kyler or some shit."

Eryzo sighed, ignoring him. She trotted to her bedroom so that she can strip away the entire day. As she stripped from her clothes, her mind wandered back to Serenity. She was still stuck on how her soul was snatched at the club. She never even looked at a girl in a intimate matter, but she was so interested in Serenity.

She shook her thoughts away, stepping in the shower to start her hygiene routine. She started by lathering her body with Dr. Bronner's bar soap to throughly clean her body. Once she felt her skin cooling from the peppermint, she knew that it was time to go in with her Native Powder and Cotton Wash. Native was one of her top brands when it came to her body hygiene. Lastly, she exfoliated her body with the scrub she made in her kitchen.

After she was done with her shower routine, she wrapped herself in a white towel. She looked at herself in the mirror, slightly smiling at herself. "I'm her foreal. Just gotta leave this bum ass nigga first." She mumbled to herself, before started on her face and oral care to finish up her night.

Eryzo met Justin when her car broke down two years ago. It was storming that night and he opted on being a good samaritan helping her out. At first Eryzo was so charmed by his gesture, but as they began to get deeper into their relationship he started throwing everything he ever did in her face. He was a manipulative narcissist and he constantly abused her mentally and emotionally.

She tried numerous times to leave him, but her attachment skills were so poor. Ever since her father left her and her mother, she looked for attention in all of the wrong men. She would pour into them but get shitted on in the end. She always had a problem with leaving a relationship or friendship because she hated being alone.

Eryzo knew that she was naive when it came to relationships, but she was becoming drained more and more the longer she stayed with Justin. She was ready to prosper and be happy and if that meant that she had to break her own heart by leaving him, then she would.

After finishing all of her hygiene, she cleaned up her area. She took her nightly vitamins and drunk a full bottle of water. Once she was satisfied with everything, she crawled into bed letting her mind wander back to HER.

~

It was now the next day and Eryzo had just finished allowing each student to use the restroom. She was so grateful that the school provided the lower grades, kindergarten and first grade, with restrooms in their classrooms. It was such time saver and game changer for her.

"Ok my loves, is everyone ready to have some fun?" She asked, sitting on the front of her desk with her clipboard. She sported a pink pant suit that fitted her curves greatly. Instead of heels, she wore a pair of Tory Burch flats to showcase the french tips on her toes.

"Yes!" They all yelled in unison.

Eryzo chuckled, watching a hand in front of her go up. "Yes Kenarie?"

"I gone be good my mommy said I bet be good at that playgwound." Kenarie nodded. Kenarie and Serenity had a talk about her behavior this morning and she basically had no choice but to be on her best behavior.

Eryzo chuckled, nodding her head. "Ok my loves, everyone grab your water bottles." She instructed. She found that it would be beneficial if she kept a refrigerator in her room with cold water, so that her class wouldn't have to wait in line at the water fountains.

"Now line up quietly please. I would like for Adelyn to be my line leader and Josiah to be my caboose."

The first graders lined up with their fingers over their mouths in a straight line. Eryzo turned off the lights and lead the way to the playground. She put all of the different water canisters in her portable cooler and shooed the kids off.

"Ms. Myurs I gone tell my mommy you nice." Kenarie stated, tugging on Eryzo's shirt.

Eryzo coughed to clear her throat. "That'll be nice babe. Go have some fun." She nodded. Kenarie giggled, running off to start her 'play school.'

Eryzo sat on the bench and opened her hard copy book— Heaven Warrior, by JasdarealDon. She loved reading and as soon as she found out her favorite author was publishing a hard copy of her book she made sure to pre-order. Not only did she pre-order, but she went to the book release and got the author's autograph.

"Hey boo, how is it going so far?" Her coworker, Tia, asked. Tia was a second grade grade teacher, but she had been teaching for three years. Tia was the one who recommended Eryzo for the opening teacher spot. After Eryzo substituted for her class multiple times, she knew that she would be the perfect fit.

"It's actually going good, but I have tea." Eryzo chuckled, marking her page.

"I'm listening."

"So remember I told you how Kyler took me to the club and I ended up getting a private dance from Felony?" Eryzo brought up. After gaining a nod she continued. "So long story short she shows up yesterday and turns out her daughter is in my class."

Tia burst out laughing. "You lying, the one who was finna turn you out?"

"Oh my god Tia and she kept smirking at me. I'm literally so embarrassed because I had to excuse myself to get myself back together." Eryzo whined. "I was so flustered."

"You should go back and see her." Tia suggested. "I'll come with you."

"I don't know. I feel like it's kinda inappropriate now that I know her daughter is in my class. I don't want to make myself look weird or something."

"Girl bye, it's not inappropriate. Y'all are two grown adults and nobody can control what you do outside of this school." Tia replied.

Eryzo sighed, "You're right. I think I'm gonna go back tonight. Justin probably will be at work."

Tia rolled her eyes at the sound of his name. She couldn't stand him with a passion. Eryzo was way out of Justin's league and she made it known everytime he came up. She could see straight through him and from what she saw he didn't deserve Eryzo.

"Speaking of Justin, why was Kyler at my house yesterday with him?" Eryzo scoffed, as she skimmed the playground to check on her kids.

"By herself? For what?" Tia jerked her head back. "Ilani get down from there!"

"Yeah she claims to get her wand curlers. She took a uber and when I came in they were both coming from the kitchen. Not to mention that she had a hickey on her neck." Eryzo sighed. "I could be overthinking though, right?"

"Hell no. Don't piss me off Ery. You know damn well you not overthinking. It's right in ya face. Whoops excuse my language." Tia shook her head. "No you're not overthinking, that's weird as hell. Why couldn't she wait until you were home to get it? Matter fact how long was she there?"

"I don't know, I asked and they both brushed it off. Justin even degraded me and told me to get like Kyler as if he admires her." She replied. "I want to confront both of them, but I know it'll turn into a huge argument with them both manipulating the situation."

Tia only shook her head at the unproblematic girl in front of her. "Babe you need to do something. Both of them are out of line on this. She's weird for even going there knowing that you weren't there and he's weird for just breathing. I been told you to kick both of they ass to the curb because at this point they playing in your face and I don't like that."

Eryzo nodded her head, taking Tia's words into consideration. She and Kyler had been best friends since high school and before yesterday she could never see herself being stabbed in the back by the person she trusted the most. She tried to reevaluate the situation to make sure that she wasn't overreacting, and she came up with the fact that she wasn't.

Kyler had always been the complete opposite of Eryzo. She was the wild one and most people labeled her as 'boy crazy'. Throughout high school, she was known for being a side piece. She always slept around with other girls men and never saw the wrong in it.

Eryzo always told her to slow down, but Kyler simply replied with, 'You only get one life, live it to the fullest.'

Kyler always defended Eryzo throughout high school which is how they became best friends. She was always the fighter while Eryzo avoided problems at all costs. In a way Eryzo felt like she owed Kyler— which is why they were still friends. Kyler was all she knew as far as a close friend and with her attachment issues she knew it would be hard to cut her off.

"Plus when you kick they ass to the curb you can be with your sneaky link dancer, Felony." Tia smirked.

Eryzo covered her face to mask herself from blushing. "Oh my gosh, I have never been with a girl. Plus she probably seduces all of her clients like that. I'm sure I'm nobody special."

"Go back tonight and find out."

~

annddd scene! another chapter out for your guys.

thank you all for the love on the first chapter. I know it's gone be hard to get my votes and comments back up since I been gone, but I have faith in y'all.

anywho..so Eryzo's bestfriend, Kyler, is very weird. She's sneaky. What y'all think going on between her and Eryzo's boyfriend, Justin?

Justin is an ass! Y'all think he treats Eryzo that way because he know she won't leave?

And please don't beat Eryzo down too much. It was mentioned that she attachment issues, so it'll be hard for her. HOWEVER I can't wait until she leave his ass in the dust!

On the other hand Tia is encouraging Eryzo to go see Serenity, Felony, again. Y'all think she should?

Y'all think she'll encourage Eryzo to get with Serenity 👀

vote, comment, and share pls!!

follow me kids! Almost to 5k

-JassyOut

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 125 14
Soulmates will always find each other †Most impressive ranking† β˜… #1 blstories. β˜… β˜… #4 blromance. β˜… β˜… #5 firstkhao. β˜… β˜… #8 boyxboy...
321K 9.8K 82
"...π’Š 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’“π’†π’‚π’…π’š 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’Žπ’š 𝒍...
44.9K 1.6K 74
teach me the way to surrender my heart.
65.8K 2.8K 41
π‘«π’†π’‡π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’•π’“π’‚π’π’’π’–π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š π’†π’™π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’†π’… π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’π’† π’π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 π’ƒπ’–π’π’šπ’” π’„π’‰π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ...