π†π’π―πž 𝐀π₯π₯ 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐒...

By Ibirockerchick

Mercedes never thought much of the popular saying 'The sins of the father becomes that of the child", that is... More

Authors Note
~0~ Cast || Prologue
~1~ An Unlikely Encounter
~2~ An Enemy Of My Father Is My Enemy....Apparently
~3~ Sheep in the midst of Wolves
~4~ It's your Choice
~5~ Of all the humiliations, I hate this the most
~6~ I don't think I like Gia
~7~ Do I look presentable yet?
~8~ I'm not for sale!
~9~ Pizza sounds great
~10~ Run all the way to freedom
~11~ LA cops and panic attacks
~12~ Paint me Heaven
~13~ when reality dawns
~14~ Planned like a pro
~15~ The art of submission
~16~ La Famiglia
~17~ Sin's the sweetest fruit
~18~ Flowers in the rain
~19~ In need of redemption
~21~ The fault in Trust
~22~ The devil's comfort
~23~ Our final goodbye
~24~ Nothing's New
~25~ Skin game
~26~ Queen of Petty

~20~ A brunette named Arabella

382 12 0
By Ibirockerchick

Damn these shoes.

My legs hurt so much. I hated heels and these shoes being six inches didn't make it any better. My toes were going to be sore after tonight.

After a few minutes of leaving, Ermanno returned back to the car and the driver started the engine.

Just before we drove away, my gaze fell on one of the windows of the building he went in.

Was that.. fire?

Was the building on fire?

I wanted to say something, to call his attention to the building but I just ignored it and kept my eyes on the road instead.

We finally arrived at our destination, with Ermanno's convoy behind us.

The building was so beautiful, it was as big as a hotel with elegant people entering from each corner.

“What are my rules?” Ermanno asked, his eyes fixed on me, making me feel self conscious.

Shit! I couldn't remember.

After staring back at him for some minutes, I mustered enough courage. “I memorized them, don't worry.” before he could say another word, I opened the door and got out.

With Ermanno walking ahead of us, and Jovani at his right side, I walked Infront of his other men so they could keep thier eyes on me.

“Mr Ermanno.” A blond man shook Ermanno as soon as we stepped into the building “I'm so glad you could make it.”

From his looks you could tell he was an older man. He couldn't be older than me with less than ten years yet he didn't lack attractive facial features.

“Mr Vladimir, I wouldn't plan on missing this.” Ermanno smiled slightly.

Ermanno was led inside by Vladimir who went around introducing him to other guests while I stood in a corner, one of Ermanno's men watching my every move. I felt like a fucking convict.

For the past hour, everyone just chatted and drank cocktail while I stood in my corner silently praying for this event to be over.

After one sip of water, my bladder filled up and my eyes scanned around the large room for the toilet.

Finally I found it and when I took a step forward, Ermanno's man also took a step forward.

“I'm just going to pee, or do you want to watch me do that as well?” I glared at him before finally walking away.

I exhaled, glad to be away from him. I hated feeling watched. After some minutes, I finally located the females rest room and was about going in when I heard some muffled voices.

Arabella have some respect, it's your engagement party.” the voice let out frustratedly.

I knew that voice..

Why did I know that voice?

It was a voice I had come to hate rather than fear. And it belonged to none other than Ermanno Sandrino.

“How can you even say that? I can't do this.” it was a female voice this time but still had the same accent as Ermanno

“You must, for la famiglia.” Ermanno sounded so nonchalant.

“You and I know I'm not getting married to Vladimir for la famiglia. It's for you, because you requested it from me. Yet you're acting like you don't care, you even shook his hand. You know the only person I'll ever love is you-”

“Bella, you're getting married, please refrain from professing love to anyone aside your husband.”

“Why are you so difficult Ermanno? I thought you loved me-”

“I did love you, I do love you. I've tried so hard these past few weeks to get you out of my head and it's finally working. You of all people should know how much I love you but la famiglia always comes first. This marriage will strengthen the union between the Italian and Russian Mafia, you know this. When Vladimir asked for your hand in marriage, I was devastated but la famiglia needs this.”

There was something different about Ermanno's voice. Something I had never heard before. Something I never expected to hear from him. He sounded so vulnerable.

There was silence before I heard broken sobs coming from the toilet.

“Don't cry Bella, after the wedding you'll move to Russia and forget all about me." He tried to assure her.

“So you're willing to let me go so easily? You're throwing five years of your life with me away? You don't deserve to be called the don. A Don will never let his Dona go.”

“A Don will do anything for his mafia and give all to his mafia, even if it means letting his Dona go.”

There was silence in the toilet before Bella spoke again.

“I heard you finally found Hugo's daughter. You must feel proud, after years of searching for her.” Bella sniffed. “I heard you squandered five million on her at the auction house. I also heard you shot Luca for speaking ill about her.”

“Where do you hear these stories from? I shot Luca for challenging me.”

“I also heard she's very pretty.” her voice dropped.

“Bella we are not going to have this conversation here.”

“Do you think she's pretty?”

“where are these questions coming from? Mercedes is not important.”

“You always called people by their surnames, I was the only one you ever called by her name.”

“Bella, stop.”

“You killed a policeman for her?”

“Get a hold of yourself, you're getting married in a few days.”

“Why are you hurting me Ermanno?!” Bella blew up, her crying very audible now.

“I promised my father's corpse I was going to make Hugo pay, that's the only reason Molina was kidnapped, I have no romantic feelings towards her, I assure you.”

Bella wasn't silent for up to a minute.

“What about sexual? Are you sexually attracted to her?”

“Bella-”

“Yes, or no?”

Ermanno exhaled loudly and I could hear his footsteps coming towards the door.

“Bella, I can't have this conversation with you right now.” his hand gripped the door nob

Hurriedly I took of my heels and ran as fast away from the bathroom as I could.

Breathing unsteadily, I stood in my corner as I tried to process everything I had just heard.

Apparently this was an engagement party of a Russian Mafia boss, Vladimir or something and Ermanno's Ex Arabella who both still love each other but have to separate for the good of La famiglia. The whole drama made my head ache and feel pity for Bella.

Ermanno disgusted me and scared me at the same time, the fact that he could give up on his love and five year relationship for alliance was horrifying.

Just how far could he go for la famiglia?

I was forced to look up as I heard the name Arabella being called to dance with Vladimir.

My eyes widened slightly at her her appearance. She was so beautiful and walked with so much grace. Her brown hair was packed into a bun with several hair clips adorning it and she wore a long sleeveless evening gown.

Despite her noticable frown, she still looked so gorgeous and I couldn't help but compare myself to her beauty.

She and her husband to be danced so wonderfully someone would think they're the ideal couple and they're actually In love. But if you looked closely, you'll notice her eyes on Ermanno as she danced with her fiance.

Alright guys! The twentieth chapter of GATM! If you liked it please vote share and comment

Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 25.5K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...
436K 10.3K 79
BOOK 3 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES. This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read the last paragraph for detailss. β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’...
573K 10.5K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
617K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...