Castlevania: Through the Infi...

By Critica1Darling

The Overseer of Castlevania is bored so he decides to bring the cast of Castlevania and have them react to va... More

Prologue
history of the entire world, i guess
Double Dates and Origins
Dracula the Game Developer
Music 1
Intermission 1
Adrian Wick
Chef Dracula
Music 2
Intermission 2
Mortal Kombat
Trevor 'Burt Gummer' Belmont
Young Lisa Frankenstein
BREACH-Intermission 3
The Christmas Truce
Remnant: The Eternal Cold War
Overwatch: The Lustful Conquest
Harry Potter and the King of Hogwarts- Pilot
Intermission 4
Queen of Vengeance
Ace's Report
Intermission 5
The Terminator
Halloween!!
Ghostbusters
A Castlevania Christmas Carol
The Queen of Retribution

DOOM Eternal

1.7K 24 17
By Critica1Darling

Everyone, minus the Overseer Ace and VEGA, shivered at the voice as Leon almost out of instinct did a cross on his chest. "What… what was that voice we just heard?" Sypha asked.

While Dracula however, knew the voice for he had heard many with his wife in the fiery depths as he said. "Daemon."

"When the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood, he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him..."

"...The Doom Slayer."

Lisa slowly looked at her husband, unsure of what to say, from what little they were told before she knew this version of her husband was enraged and fought the demons of Hell. But hearing this demonic voice say about this being, she couldn't but be worried that her husband could become like this slayer being described.

Morana was the first to speak as she asked in a fearful tone, "This… this is a version of our Lord?"

"Oh yes. I'll explain how he came to be, but rest assured, while he may be a being of infinite hatred and rage, he focuses all of his rage on the demons. Because the only thing they fear... Is Him." Ace explained.

Sypha out of pure curiosity asked. "W-why?"

VEGA now speaking in the demonic voice replied, "Because he will rip and tear, until it is done."

Everyone was rather surprised by the demonic voice.

"Ok, VEGA. You can turn that off. No need to scare them anymore." Ace said.

The screen came to life by showing space. It began to pan to reveal the desert lands of Mars before revealing the shattered remains of the moon.

While that happened, they heard multiple voices exclaim and scream. "Can't hold them off!"
"I can hear them, oh no..."
"Fall back, now!"
"They're killing everyone!"
"They're everywhere!"
"Transmitting from HZ 1556."
"Casualties range in the billions..."

That's when Earth was shown. The ocean remained blue, but the land was nothing but lava and molten rock. That's when it zoomed in to reveal a giant pentagram burned on the surface of the Earth.

Everyone's eyes widened as Sypha whispered, "Oh… my… god" Even Carmila, a vampire no less, quickly did a cross on herself and while yes it would've hurt her, the effect being nullified by the facility and her change in biology, she didn't care because she was looking at what the holy book described as judgment day.

"Judgment day..." Leon whispered, horrified by the sight of Earth.

"How could this have happened!?" Greta exclaimed while Adrian kept her close to him so she could hold onto him.

"Multiple factors." Ace explained.

Dracula would have been angry, correction he would have been FURIOUS, but the cuffs were doing their job as he demanded, "Explain. Explain! Now!"

Ace sighed, "Several years ago before this happened, Earth was facing a serious climate change due to pollution and exhaustion of fossil fuels. Coal, copper, everything that is used to make machines operational were causing damage to the Earth. So a doctor on Mars thought of extracting energy from Hell and filtering it into clean energy. Several demons were also captured and brought to Mars for experimentation, due to this and a specific human's thirst for power, it caused Hell to be summoned from within the bases on Mars. Also worth mentioning is that during the excavations, the humans discovered... You." Ace pointed at Dracula.

Dracula was now processing the information  to which said information caused his son to speak up, "Okay, putting aside the fact my father was discovered because of this. I want to make sure I understand what I heard." he breathed deeply trying to stay calm, "Humanity decided it was a good idea to use the demonic energy of HELL! Hell! As a means to power their world! Am I hearing you right?"

"Yes. The doctor knew the risks, but he went with it anyway because of the severity that Earth was left in." Ace explained. "The doctor managed to acquire a powerful source of Hell energy in the form of a Crucible and brought it back to Earth and proposed that it be used as the latest source of energy."

Carmilla's, hell everyone's eyes, had a twitch as the oncoming shouts came as the following.

Carmilla's group: THAT!

Belmonts: IS BEYOND!

Tepes family: FUCKING!

Everyone: STUPID!!!

Ace nodded, "They also began to use it as a means of creating weapons to use against the forms of Hell but... You'll see why."

The camera began to pan to the side of Earth when a person spoke, "We must pray now, brothers..." A floating castle was shown hovering above Earth. "Pray that He is watching."

The inside of the castle revealed a large room with advanced technology while a female's voice was heard. "Please, anyone, if you can hear me, if you're out there..."

That's... When He was revealed. His face was kept purposely out of frame, but his armor... Was in full view.

Striga was grinning as she asked in astonishment, "This is him, isn't it?" Lisa and Willow were both looking at the arms of the armor and began feeling up their husband's arms to see if he was hiding those muscles displayed on the screen.

"His armor is... Amazing. I have no other words for it!" Isaac said.

A map of Earth was shown with a cursor over Europe when VEGA announced, "Attempting to acquire Hell Priest's signal."

The Slayer walked over to a trunk when it opened to reveal an advanced pump-action shotgun. A reporter said, "Nearly 60% of our planet has been consumed by the invaders..."

Leon was rubbing his temples before he ordered a whiskey, which once produced, he took and downed the entire glass as he said, "Good God..." Was all he could say at the information.

Sypha looked at the blue being who she pointed at and asked, "VEGA? Is… is that you?"

"I am a copy of the original VEGA because Ace was given the choice of a sentient intelligence to act as his support coworker." VEGA explained.

"I was a big fan." Ace explained.

Sypha just nodded in acceptance of the information as Dracula was heard chuckling slightly as his wives probed his upper body, "I can assure you, this is my body."

Willow just huffed as she said, "There is no way your other self could be such a hunk and you only have modest muscles."

Lisa however just giggles as she said, "I'm just curious if your muscles can grow such as those of Striga."

"If I exercise enough, yes. But I quite like how it is right now." Dracula commented.

Music could be heard playing an electrical version of a very familiar song. The Slayer grabbed the shotgun and several shells before VEGA announced, "We have the Hell Priest's signal locked in. The target is marked, but the signal will not hold for long."

"For it is He that they fear, not man or his armies!" Dracula's left arm was shown to have an arm blade attached to the gauntlet. The camera then cut to reveal his helmet which had a symbol above the visor. "They fear the mark of the beast..."

The music got louder with a burst of guitars and drums before Dracula put the helmet on. "Is anyone left!?" A woman cried out. Part of Dracula's face was shown through the visor. His blood red eyes burned through the glass along with some scarring shown along his cheek and nose.

Lenore just stared at the image of Dracula as she said in an almost trance-like state, "Woe to thee who hath brought upon the wrath of a man who hath loved and now hath nothing left in life, for ye may cry for mercy of this man but ye shall receive none for he hath none."

Everyone listened and could only agree as they watched, almost entranced with everything happening around him. The music, the people speaking to which they didn't know how it was happening, but they didn't care.

The floor in front of Dracula lowered down before two pillars began to curl towards each other and power went through them until a blue portal materialized. "Somebody... p-p-p-PLEASE PLEASE HELP US!!!" The woman cried out before Dracula pumped the shotgun before it all went black.

The music exploded into a loud metal riff as the title was revealed.

DOOM
ETERNAL

As soon as there was a moment of peace, chaos erupted as Morana was trying to be the voice of reason, or at least something of order. "There is so much… so much information that happened so quickly!"

Trevor was drinking as well as his great grandfather while Hector nodded in agreement with Morana as he said, "Not only that but this version of our Lord. Those eyes… this man we saw is and I want to make this very clear to everyone present, WILLING to go fight those of Hell!"

Dracula saw his counterpart's eyes and could feel the rage boiling, but he kept it contained in assistance with the cuffs placed on him.

"And you said all of this came from his pet rabbit being killed!?" Carmilla exclaimed.

That's when Leon choked on his drink and spat it out. "I'm sorry, his WHAT!?"

VEGA chirped as he finally dropped the bombshell, "Not just any rabbit, but the last of Lisa's purity and love that he was able to save and shape into a symbol of love. This rabbit, he would come to call Daisy and it was the only thing which kept him centered. Of course, the demons of Hell had other ideas."

Lisa's eyes widened as she put her hands to her mouth. She looked at her husband and tears began to leak as she realized just how much she meant to him. "Oh Vlad." She cried gently as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Dracula was shocked as well but soon held Lisa close as everyone else began to finally put two and two together. And it scared them to their core at how lucky they really were with their Dracula.

"That's horrible..." Hector whispered. Horrified at the thought of something or someone wanting to hurt an innocent rabbit.

Carmilla was shaking, she brought a violently shaking hand to her head as she said, "Oh god… we… he… oh what hath hell brought onto themselves."

Adrian stayed silent before he looked at VEGA as he nearly pleaded, "Please… continue, VEGA." Was all he could say after getting that bombshell.

Dracula the Doom Slayer appeared through the portal and took in his surroundings. He was in an old school looking dungeon with creaking wood and dangling chains. Three zombies were shambling around until they saw the Slayer and groaned as they made their way towards him.

Dracula aimed his shotgun at the first zombie and fired. The blast turned the zombie into a bloody paste with body parts flying everywhere. He shot the other zombie in the leg which caused it to kneel. That's when he used his blade to decapitate it.

For the final zombie, he shot it and it became stunned, and so Dracula rushed it before punching its head into its body.

Striga was laughing as she said with an excited grin towards Ace and Vega, "Please! Tell me you have an arena where we may be able to test our strength against the demons of Hell!"

Ace and VEGA sweat dropped as the Overseer immediately said, "These are not your typical monsters. These demons are rage and brutal and without mercy. I don't recommend you actually try to fight these things."

Of course, their warnings fell on deaf ears, as all Striga's brain could come up with in response to their warnings was a straight forward. 'WOOOOW that's a lot of words. Too bad I'm not listening to them.' As she slowly started to think of what a fight with demons would be like for a warrior of her caliber.

Ace sighed as he knew she didn't listen to a thing he said. "VEGA, do we have holograms of the demons in the arena?"

VEGA chirped, "Yes we do. However, they need to be calibrated and only you have the clearance to handle Omega Level Threat based training programs."

"Thanks VEGA." Ace said before addressing Striga. "Alright, tough girl. If you think you can handle these demons. On the next intermission, we'll all head down to the Arena and we'll see how you can fare against the demons."

Striga was now beaming before Greta spoke up, "Let's not forget the match between myself and Willow along with her 'spar' with her husband. Oh, and my fight with Miss Bag of Bones over there." She pointed her thumb at Striga who didn't hear her as she was still in her fantasy world of proving herself as a warrior against the demons of Hell.

"Right..." Ace said.

"Resuming playback." VEGA said.

Dracula began to traverse through the building, destroying the occasional demon when he went through a room with hundreds of cages and squares filled with... Humans squashed together like a meat cube. They were still alive due to the occasional arm poking out and twitching or the groaning. But he ignored them.

"Oh my God... Are those... Humans?" Lenore asked in a horrified manner.

No one dared answer, of course for the king of all vampires. His blood was slowly boiling as the rage suppressing cuffs continued to their job, but they seemed to glow slightly.

He stopped when something caught his eye. He walked over to it before picking it up. It turned out to be a fully functional chainsaw. He pulled the cord and it roared to life. The helmet didn't reveal it, but he was very much grinning like a madman at the thought of using the chainsaw.

Everyone slowly looked at Ace as Hector said, "I can only assume that is a tool." He said almost as if a question and not a fact as he slowly pointed at the screen.

"Well in the modern world, it's used for cutting down trees at an accelerated pace. But in this, we call it the Great Communicator." Ace explained.

"Why..." Greta asked in an uncertain manner.

Dracula heard a screech behind him to which he spun around to find a demon of a orange coloring with spikes coming out his back. It was small but nimble. It started sprinting at him and lunged at Dracula only to be punched in the face. It was stunned for a few seconds but when it came back, all it saw was the chainsaw coming down on its head.

Blood immediately squirted everywhere as Dracula dragged the chainsaw down the Imp's body. It split in half and fell down with a splat. Suddenly, the Slayer felt even more powerful after claiming his first demonic victim. His ammo count had increased back to max.

Dracula could only stare, he seemed to have a smile but on the inside he felt different. There was a small voice but only small as he couldn't hear it clearly but it seemed to come and go with his rage from this viewing.

Everyone else on the other hand, had jaws on the floor with looks of either awe, disgust, or just outright fear.

"That's... A barbaric device!" Morana exclaimed.

"Yeah well, it's not meant to be used on humans or any sort of creature. In fact it'd get snagged in clothes and the chain could break so the only reason it works here is because it's modified slightly." Ace explained.

Striga was stroking her chin, "So the tool that was meant for cutting down trees was fixed so it could cut down hell beasts." She shrugged as she said "Makes sense to me. It's like..." She had a feral grin as she yelled with pride. "HAMMER!!!!!"

"Absolutely not!" Morana shouted at her wife.

"If we need a better way to cut down trees, it has to be better than... That thing." Lisa said.

Adrian just waved his hand as VEGA nodded, "Resuming playback."

Dracula took in his surroundings before noticing an opening to the floor above him. He then saw a large metal box so he walked over to it before punching it. It slid all the way to the opening with sparks and screeches of metal on metal. He jumped onto the box and through the opening.

He made his way through the hallway when he discovered a drone with a weapon mod. He pulled the mod out and found a grenade launcher mod for his shotgun. He attached it and made his way into a room inhabited by Imps, zombies and zombie soldiers.

They were attacking and scratching each other. It amused the Slayer somewhat.

Hector looked at the scene and was already looking at them like they were animals, "It's almost as if they're fighting for dominance."

"This isn't dominance, they fight like they have an absolute hatred for each other." Willow said.

"If they don't have a goal, then they just kill each other?" Sypha asked.

Leon nodded, "Yes, that seems to be the case, and the focus of their hate has shown up and they are looking for a fight."

The Slayer pumped his shotgun which drew the attention of the demons to which they immediately began to attack him. Firing their weapons or in the Imp's case, conjuring fireballs at him.

He ran through them all, firing his shotgun, shooting an explosive barrel to destroy a group that was clumped together. Tearing through their flesh and stomping on their heads.

Striga was breathing heavily now, not from being aroused. No, this was her pure bloodthirsty side showing as she was enjoying what she was seeing and that dumb animal side of her brain was almost in full control.

Of course, for the subject of the viewing. His cuffs were starting to glow more as he could now hear the voice in his mind, slowly and repeating the same words. 'Rip and Tear' over and over and over as he fought to keep control of his anger.

Dracula took deep breaths, but on the exhales, they were growls. Growls of a pissed off lion that was caged and robbed of his lunch. He wanted to kill. It wanted to break away from its cage.

On the last demon, he shot it which stunned it, so he clapped his hands together on its head, crushing it into a bloody mist and pieces of meat.

Dracula grunted as he held his shotgun and proceeded into the next room by kicking the door down. He looked to his left, and there he was. The Hell Priest he was hunting. "You!" The Priest exclaimed.

The Slayer immediately was on him and grabbed him by the throat. The Priest choked as he said, "My soul... Remains guarded! You can't-" He shut up once he saw Dracula hold a blue glowing coin with the exact same symbol that was on his helmet. The priest's eyes widened as he tried to break free from his fist but all it did was cause the Slayer to close his fist around his neck.

With a pop! Dracula held the decapitated head of the priest before feeling the building begin to shake. He immediately started to run towards the door where he bashed through it and saw... Earth.

It was literally Hell on Earth. The sky was forever blocked with smoke while the only source of light was the glow of the lava giving it an orange forever glow. Dracula jumped down from the patio to see that the building he was in was held aloft on the back of an enormous Titan demon that placed the building down and wandered off.

Lisa allowed a glass she held to fall and shatter as she started to stammer, "I… it… it… it… it-" She held up a shaky finger pointing at the screen unable to process everything that happened so quickly.

Dracula lost his anger as he heard the horror in his wife's voice. He held her tightly to him. "It won't happen... It will never happen."

Carmilla with mute awe and horror said in a bit of a tiny voice, "He-hell priest… sure… yeah… that makes sense.'' She then buried her face into the fluffy chest of her panther as she purred, trying to comfort her mommy.

"It truly is Judgment Day..." Everyone except for Dracula thought. Horrified at what could possibly happen to their world.

"The first Hell Priest has been eliminated. The demonic consumption of Earth has been reduced by 36.8%. There are two Hell Priests remaining." VEGA said to Dracula who immediately began to move.

"So these Hell Priests' demise are what is necessary to stop the invasion?" Isaac asked.

"Not necessarily, they merely slow down the invasion since they're assigned to overlook the invasion." Ace explained.

Dracula with a calm voice, well as calm as one could get out because the cuffs look like he had a wrist of fire, asked, "Who is above them?"

"I wish I could explain, but you'll find out." Ace said gently.

Dracula stayed calm but the voice was now slightly louder as it was commanding him to Rip and Tear! But the thing that kept the beast at bay was his wives for they were the beauties who soothed the savage beast.

The Doom Slayer quickly made his way through buildings, destroying some demons along the way. He found himself down a chasm where several Imps and zombie soldiers fought each other. However, there was a newcomer. A giant brain with a face on a metal spider legs body.

Dracula decided to put his new shotgun mod to the test by shooting a grenade at the giant turret on the Arachnotron's back. It exploded, leaving the demon with no main weapon.

Trevor chuckled bitterly as he said with sarcasm, "Oh joy. Demons with guns… like fighting the spawns of Hell wasn't hard enough."

"Oh you should see the Revenant." Ace casually said.

Everyone, minus Dracula, stared at Ace and their VEGA with deadpan stares.

Ace chuckled awkwardly, "Forget I said anything."

Dracula shot at the Arachnotron several times until he grabbed one of its mandibles and pierced its blue eye.

He quickly dispatched the rest of the demons in the area, even tearing an imp apart with his bare hands. He made his way out of the chasm and found a Heavy Rifle. He looked at it and pulled the chamber back before moving on. He found a machinery panel which contained the map of the location he was in.

Striga grinned as she exclaimed with pride, "No matter what incarnation our lord is, he is a true warrior of the highest caliber!"

"That looks like a heavy gun to carry." Adrian said.

Dracula chuckled as he said with a grin. "Anything can kill a spawn of Hell if you're good enough."

Carmilla was unsure about that, she may be good in combat, but she didn't think she could handle an army of the denizens of Hell.

Willow didn't comment, but what she did do was look at Dracula and when she looked into his eyes, it struck her with fear. Looking down, she saw that the cuffs had a constant glow before looking back up to confirm her worry, that worry being that the Dracula on screen's bleed through was affecting her husband.

Dracula continued forward, destroying demon after demon. Navigating through the destruction of what looked like the remains of a shopping center. After taking care of the demons in the area, the Doom Slayer went through a parking lot center and found a key card. Going through the garage that required the key card, he went through another shopping center until realizing he was in a transit room with a train that was derailed.

He found another VEGA weapon mod to which it turned out to be a sniper scope for his heavy rifle. He went through the train until something caught his attention, a grenade launcher suit attachment. He placed it on his left shoulder and tested out the sniper mod. He took out three zombies with a headshot.

Hector just stared in awe as he said "And I thought our Lord was deadly before."

Isaac nods as he says, "It is like Ace and VEGA said, this is a version of our Lord who has allowed rage, absolute animalistic rage to consume him."

Dracula reached the end of the train which revealed to be a lava filled with a glass building on the other side. With a yellow pipe, Dracula ran up before jumping up and swung on the pipe before jumping to the other side.

A new demon arrived which turned out to be a red ball with tiny legs and arms with only one green eye and a giant mouth filled with hundreds of serrated teeth.

Trevor was the first of everyone to exclaim, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?"

VEGA chirped, "Cacodemon. A common demon that spews out ball lightning and a giant maw capable of swallowing a person whole."

Sypha asked, "So distant attacks are recommended for this type of demon?"

Ace nodded, "Pretty much or you can do this."

Dracula switched out his rifle back for his shotgun and shot a grenade into its mouth. The demon gulped before it blew up inside which stunned it. Dracula jumped onto it before shoving his hand inside of its eye before ripping it out. The Cacodemon shrieked in pain before blowing up into multiple pieces... For some reason.

Trevor nodded as he said, "Yeah… that's… one way to do it."

"That eye does seem like an obvious weak spot." Adrian said.

Lenore commented, "Much like Polyphemus from the Odyssey.

Dracula saw several imps and zombies converging on his location so he cracked his neck and began to make short work of them. Two Arachnotrons joined the fight.

Dracula destroyed their turrets and shot at them until they became stunned. He growled as he ripped the jaws off of one and shoved one of the explosives in the other and it detonated, completely destroying the brain.

Lisa covered her mouth with both of her hands as Willow said in awe and fear, "He's a beast… An absolute animal of rage and destruction."

He quickly made his way back outside where another train was found with a car hanging down. He jumped up and climbed onto it before heading inside a subway system. He quickly dispatched the zombies and imps inside before going inside a maintenance building where holes were found scattered around. Dracula held his shotgun and a giant tentacle shot up from the hole only to be destroyed by the shotgun.

He made his way out and into another parking lot complex where a Cacodemon appeared, as if it was summoned. He used the blade gauntlet to slice its eye in half before punching it and moved on.

He climbed up an elevator shaft until he found himself in a large store room with a bunch of imps, zombies, Cacodemons, and Arachnotrons.

Morana was just awestruck as she exclaimed in disbelief, "How?! How is he still going?! It's almost as if he doesn't get tired!"

"It's like his rage is fueling him to continue." Carmilla said in amazement.

"If it's adrenaline, it has to give out at some point!" Lisa said.

Ace smirked, knowing they'll learn just exactly how he came to be.

It was quick and easy as the Doom Slayer annihilated all of them. Ripping and tearing them apart, blowing them up, eviscerating them. By the end of it, Dracula stomped on the head of an imp, completely destroying the skull and brains.

"The Hell Priests are nearby." VEGA announced so Dracula kept going.

Isaac nodded, "Hopefully this version of our Lord shall end them and with their death he shall find peace."

"It's never as simple as that." Dracula muttered to himself.

VEGA reported to Ace via his earpiece, "Dracula's levels are stable but the cuffs are being tested beyond projected expectation."

Ace pursed his lips before asking, "Do we have another pair?"

VEGA chirped, "Yes. However I believe the only way to truly help is to allow Dracula to vent this anger in a controlled environment of the arena. However, the Arena has not been calibrated and for the settings needed for Dracula, you will have to set them properly I'm afraid."

Ace took a deep breath, before announcing to everyone, "Excuse me everyone, I gotta take care of something real quick. VEGA will take care of you until I get back." That's when the Overseer left the theater.

Everyone looked to VEGA as Lisa asked, "How much more is there to see of this Dracula, VEGA?"

"There is still much to see as this is only 1/4 of the viewing." VEGA replied.

Dracula found himself outside of a tower where a large red beam shot out into the sky. After destroying some imps and an Arachnotron, he made his way through a portal. The other side took him to the entrance of the tower.

"The gathering of Hell Priests is located just above your location. My scans indicate there is a lift at the center of this facility." VEGA said.

Dracula made his way inside and it became... eerie with a heavy bass choir that seemed to have no source. He walked through the floor until arriving at the lift which had no clear button, except for a green demonic skull. So he pushed the skull in, and the lift began to rise.

"The Kahn Makyr is present at this gathering, but when outside of her domain, she is by all accounts indestructible." VEGA explained.

Lenore was rubbing her head as she said, "That… was a lot to take in, the Khan Maker, Who is that?"

VEGA said, "Well first it's Makyr with a y-r instead of the e-r and to answer your question. Spoilers.''

Dracula had a twitch in his eye as he wanted to know the source of his rage, but it was quelled by his two wives.

"Weird spelling." Morana commented.

Sypha shrugged as she said, "I mean, one does not choose how one's name is spelled."

"Right, but this isn't exactly a name, I think... This sounds more like a title." Leon said.

Dracula was lifted to the top floor where the two priests stood, praying until they looked up in shock. "H-how can this be!? No man can pass through the gate! It is-" One of the priests, Deag Ranak exclaimed.

He was interrupted by Dracula tossing the head of the first priest in front of them. The other priest, Deag Grav shuddered in disgust and shock until looking at the Slayer and glared at him. "The... This... This stops nothing!"

The Slayer walked in between them, letting them talk his ear out. Ranak continued, "The sacrament of this world to the great Kahn Makyr will be made, and the energy will be restored once again." Dracula circled them silently.

"As it is written, from the souls of the non-believers!" Grav finished."

"You will not save them from their judgment!" Ranak exclaimed to which Dracula turned back to them and pumped his shotgun.

Greta couldn't help but chuckled as she asked, "Wanna bet?" with a smirk on her face.

The two priests disappeared in a yellow flash until a large figure appeared in front of Dracula. "You go too far this time..." A female voice was heard as the figure solidified into an almost angelic figure with three fingers on each hand, and a robotic form but there seemed to be... Tentacles underneath the dress.

"This must be... The Kahn Makyr?" Hector asked.

"She's... Like an angel." Sypha said, amazed at her design.

Dracula growled as he said, "That is no angel. It's just another enemy to bring down."

"Easy, dear." Lisa whispered into his ear as she massaged his arm. Willow gently laid her head on his shoulder.

"Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't angels actually look horrifying instead of just human beings with wings?" Trevor asked.

Morana nodded, "You're not wrong, Belmont… but this… this can't be what Angels look like unless it's not really an Angel and we're just seeing a being who we are mistaking as one of heaven's creatures."

"Like with the Cyclops from Greek Mythology. They're just elephant skulls. At least that's what I believe is the case." Hector added as an example.

The Kahn Makyr glared at Dracula, "You cannot interfere. This is humanity's chance to repent, to give service to us."

The Slayer glared at her before beginning to walk away. "You cannot resist the will of the Kahn Makyr." She said before VEGA announced, "Activating the portal now."

The portal opened up in front of Dracula as she finished, "For it was you who was meant to enforce it." He stepped through the portal and arrived back in his castle.

Everyone just stared as they processed what was said and the events that unfolded before them.

"Ok... I have lots of questions." Willow said. "First, what does she mean he was meant to enforce her will?"

"As this was in the past, it is safe to reveal. At some point in Dracula's rampage of Hell, he went through a portal where he arrived in the world of Sentinel Prime. Habited by the warrior race of Sentinels who believed the strongest warrior was fit to rule, Dracula arrived and was put in the gladiatorial pit and quickly demolished the other combatants. However, all he ever talked about were the demons and one single phrase. His mind became healed, but his hatred and rage stayed with him. The Kahn Makyr learned of his talk about the demons and wished to know more about them." VEGA explained.

Morana stroked her chin as she asked, "She wanted him to be her weapon, didn't she?"

"No. She wasn't evil. She saw how much of a threat the demons were and when they attacked Tara's Nabad, the capital of Argent D'Nur, the Sentinels saw firsthand what Dracula could do after he defeated a Titan Demon. They even adapted his line Rip and Tear into their own language. However, things didn't fall apart until the Makyr essentially went insane from a mixture of being immortal for too long, and the news of her homeworld's decrease in life. That's when she made a deal with the demons for energy that would keep her world and people alive."

Lisa was stunned, as was everyone else, as she exclaimed. "WHAT!? But… but… that can't be right! There had to have been another way!"

"We may never know because of the choices she made to forsake Earth and many other worlds in pursuit of energy."

Carmilla just hugged both of her furry babies as she said, almost scared, "The need of the few, outweighs the need of the many. Oh… my God… if it means to kill all of Earth to save her own people." She couldn't even bring herself to finish that sentence.

"That's why our Lord fights... Not just for his rabbit... But for everyone else who were wronged by the demons and those who affiliate with them." Isaac said, full of remorse.

Lisa gave a half-hearted glare at Isaac as she corrected him, "That RABBIT was my soul, the thing which kept that version of my husband happy and sane… until I was ripped away from him… Again."

"I meant no disrespect, my Lady." Isaac said with a bow of his head.

Lisa just nodded as she snuggled up closer to her husband to try and keep him calm, which seemed to work as he began petting her head slightly.

Dracula took deep breaths as he held onto Lisa and Willow. "I love you both..." He whispered to them.

The both of them held onto their husband to give him a sense of comfort.

"We will now be moving forward through the viewing. The Doom Slayer had acquired the location of the second Hell Priest, Daeg Ranak. You'll see new weapons and demons." VEGA announced.

Everyone prepared themselves for what new horrors were to come. "Alright VEGA. Begin." was all Syhpa could say.

The screen came back up to reveal Dracula on a train system. His location was a world overwhelmed with winter. The building was a giant pyramid-like building with large towers and a huge portal orbiting above the pyramid.

There were more than a few whistles and even some saying, "Oh my God" or "Good God, look at that!"

"What is this place?" Carmilla asked.

"The UAC Cultist Base is a facility with the sole purpose of creating better technology and cybernetics for the demons. Several carcasses of a race of hunter demons have been excavated with the intent of resurrecting them and to make them more efficient killers." VEGA explained.

Everyone just looked at VEGA in shock as Striga outright exclaimed in anger, "THOSE TRAITORS! They dare sell out the mortal plane to those of Hell?! We may be of the Night and our own souls are damned to Hell BUT WE KNOW NOT TO DISRUPT THE BALANCE!" Her eyes burned red with anger.

"How could they... Did they really think they'd be saved if they did this?" Lenore asked in a horrified manner.

Leon just shakes his head as he says to her, "No. They were tempted by Hell. My guess is they were inducted into the Black Sabbath to carry out the plans of their dark masters."

"It's religion, they'll do anything for their beliefs... Even if it means forsaking everyone else." Willow said in a melancholic tone.

The train arrived at the inside of the pyramid where a red barrier was placed in front. Suddenly, several imps and zombie soldiers appeared in an ambush attempt. Dracula pulled out a new weapon, a double barrel shotgun with a hook underneath the barrels.

He aimed it at an Imp before shooting the meat hook. It clutched onto the demon and pulled Dracula towards it before he fired at the demon. Nothing was left but bloody mist due to how powerful the shotgun was.

Trevor, along with those who decided to drink at that moment had done a spit take as they all exclaimed to a degree, "WHAT IS THAT!?"

"The Super Shotgun is a double barrel shotgun. Essentially, think of the Elephant Rifle, if it was shortened. This specific model has been modified with a meat hook. Excellent for traversing the battle area and destroying the smaller demons with one shot." VEGA said.

Trevor, Striga, and oddly enough Dracula all said at once. "Give me."

Lisa, Willow, Morana, and Sypha looked at their lovers and rolled their eyes in amusement.

The battle ended quickly with broken limbs and flesh torn apart. He traversed his way out of the area, jumping through a huge chasm with fire. When he successfully made it through, he saw a window revealing a coffin with the pentagram imprinted on it. The top was opened to find a demon with its lower half missing. Intestines dangling below as the corpse was hauled away from the coffin.

Dracula moved away to continue his journey through the base.

Trevor shivered a bit, "Hope we or even that Dracula doesn't see that bastard anytime soon."

He went into the next room and knew it was a battle area. He prepared himself as demons poured into the room. A new demon arrived which was familiar. It was as big as the Slayer with pink skin and armor on its face. It roared like a pig as it came charging at him. Dracula quickly dashed to the side before firing at its tail. It got stunned for a quick second, and that's all he needed.

He grabbed the Pinky by its tail and hauled it over his shoulder before slamming it onto the floor. He climbed onto its body and shoved his hand through its throat before ripping its vocal chord out.

Striga just shouted, "YES! Glorious kill, my Lord!"

"Brutal but effective." Adrian commented with a hand over his throat.

"Ok, what the hell is that demon?" Morana asked.

"The Pinky Demon is a heavy class demon with a thick armor plating on its front. The only weakness is the rear of the demon which is not armored." VEGA explained.

Trevor couldn't help but laugh slightly. "Pinky? That's its name? That is just sad."

Hector petted little Snowy as he said, "Ah but that's the thing, it's not the name you should worry but the beast." Lenore nodded in agreement.

"Since when did you become a philosopher, Hector?" Isaac asked his fellow Forgemaster.

Hector just looked at Isaac as he said, "Oh Lenore introduced me to some nice books during one of our breaks. Rather lovely time, it was."

"I see." Isaac said, hiding his surprise.

Dracula turned to look at the rest of the demons which consisted of zombies, imps, Arachnotrons, and three new demons.

The first demon was a large bulky monster with no defining features except for the muscles. This was a Hell Knight.

The second demon was a skeleton with a rocket jet pack on. This was a Revenant.

The third demon had a slender body with a robot snake-like lower half with horns and whips in both hands. This was Whiplash.

All these monsters would've made any normal person shit their pants. But not Dracula. In fact, he smirked under his helmet as he punched a button. The screen showed the door closing and all that could be heard was a lot of roaring, screeching, and loud gunshots.

Striga laughed a bit as she said, "Oh if only we could see the glorious battle happening."

VEGA said, "Don't worry, for a hard fight is coming up soon."

"Interesting demons, what were they?" Willow asked.

"The first demon is the most common and capable demon known as a Hell Knight. They are commonly known as the enforcers of Hell that govern the weaker demons and readily serve the Elder Hell Gods." VEGA explained.

"The second demon is the one Ace mentioned. The Revenants were previously UAC Military Operatives that were transformed from the Hell Wave on Mars."

"Finally, the third demon is known as the Whiplash demon. They are known as the Scavengers of the Hellscape who were captured by the UAC and given cybernetic enhancements. It should also be worth noting that these are the only recorded demons of the female gender." VEGA explained.

This interested the female members in the cast. "A female demon? That's fascinating." Carmilla said to which her sisters agreed.

"But that demon doesn't even have breasts, how did they even figure that out? I doubt they found out by looking at its bloody vagina." Trevor said with a sip of his drink.

"Thank you for that image, Trevor." Sypha shivered in disgust.

"Trevor, please shut your fucking mouth." Adrian groaned.

"It doesn't matter… it deserves nothing short of complete destruction." Dracula growled. His cuffs lighting up and humming gently.

The door opened to reveal the Slayer with no blood on him, no scratches or wounds. Meanwhile, the entire room was covered in blood and guts and demon parts.

The entire room was filled with stunned silence that was broken when a chuckle was heard. That chuckle became a dark laugh as Dracula was seen laughing with a massive grin on his face. "More… More…" Before he stopped as everyone looked at him in a mixture of fear and worry. With a quick clearing of his throat he says, "Apologies. I don't know what came over me."

"Vlad?" Lisa asked, concerned for him.

"I'll be alright... I can get through this..." Dracula said, either trying to convince her or himself.

Willow, concerned, silently requested the strongest tranq they have on standby to a medical android which was now seen in the room. Of course, to normal people it would be seen as being there for the three pregnant women in the room and not for what Willow requested.

He made it through the building and outside to find his next destination but it was far away with no bridge or anything to suggest he could make it through. That's when he found several floating coffin shaped structures with the pentagram symbol. He got the idea and moved back a bit before sprinting to the edge and jumped. He used his dashing to get an extra few feet and grabbed onto the structure. He quickly jumped onto the other one, then the other, then the other until he made it to the other side.

Striga was stroking her chin which caused her wife to say, "No!" Striga went to say something before she said more firmly, "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

"But it would be an excellent thing to learn!" Striga protested.

This only resulted in her getting smacked on the head with a rolled up paper, "No! Bad girl!"

Carmilla and Lenore watched in amusement as they pet their pets.

"It would be a good thing to learn how to do, if you're in a situation like that." Trevor said.

"But that's only if you have floating coffins to grab, Trevor. Otherwise, you'd have to find another way around." Sypha argued.

"Well I could use my whips to get across. You can use your fire to fly through." Trevor argued back.

"Fair point."

"I had to do something similar when I was exploring Walter's castle. Though this is… a bit much for a research building to have." Leon said.

Dracula went inside a building where he found a green teleportation pad. He stepped through and immediately he was faced with a giant hologram of Daeg Ranak. "It was not easy to find an opponent worthy of the Slayer, but I think you will be impressed." The priest disappeared which prompted the Doom Slayer to walk into another room.

He feasted his eyes upon the hologram of his next opponent. It was the corpse from earlier, except now, it was outfitted with a double chainsaw replacing his left arm and held a rocket launcher in his right arm. He rode on a hover sleigh with two engines in front.

Hector looked a little concerned as he said, "I…  I think this will be a difficult fight. Even for our Lord."

"Do not doubt our Lord!" Striga barked. "They can throw everything they can, but in the end, our Lord will send them all back to Hell!"

Dracula just stared at his other selves' new opponent and all that could come to his mind was a simple 'pathetic.'

Lisa and Willow looked at the design with worry, but tried to hide it to not make Dracula think they didn't believe he couldn't defeat it.

Leon tried to think about what kind of battle it would be like for him or any of his kin.

After passing through more hovering coffins, he found himself inside a giant hall with a huge vat of fire, like a furnace with a bunch of zombies in it, and a new demon. It was a fat human with robotic spider legs and a plasma gun.

"Something tells me, this one is a fucking annoyance." Trevor said.

Isaac nodded in agreement, yet he couldn't help but feel worried of what creations Hell would try to make to kill his Lord.

The new demon, known as a Carcass shot a stream of plasma that expanded into a shield. This made Dracula switch his shotgun for a big bulky gun with a square barrel. He pulled the trigger which fired a rapid stream of plasma orbs which quickly dispersed the shield and also decimated the zombies.

"What the hell is that type of gun!?" Sypha asked, curious about it.

"The Plasma Rifle fires a rapid stream of plasma, the fourth state of matter, which can reach temperatures hotter than the sun." VEGA explained.

The information got more than a few whistles of interest.

"And they managed to weaponize this matter?" Carmilla asked. "That's very impressive."

Morana and Sypha, and even Dracula all shared a look as if to silently say they would be researching this further and even seeing if they could combine it with magic.

Dracula quickly made his way through the building, destroying an occasional demon until he found himself back outside. He jumped through more coffins until he ended up on the outskirts of the building. He jumped back through and went through a door where he knew the creation was waiting for him. He went down the stairs where Daeg Ranak spoke once more.

"I thought you would appreciate the Sentry I chose. The great Agaddon Hunters from the Telos Realm!" The pod in front of Dracula opened up to reveal the demon in the flesh. "Though long thought to be extinct, created to hunt only the Slayer and his Night Sentinels during the Unholy Crusades!"

The demon was lowered onto the hover sleigh and connected to it. "Some improvements on their design have been made. Enjoy what is undoubtedly my finest work."

The demon made of flesh and metal came to life with the metal plating on its one eye lit up before speaking in a robotic automated voice, "Slayer identified."

Dracula snapped the barrels open before replacing the shells and snapping it shut, prepared for a fight.

Willow just sighed as she said, "This will be a hard fight, but one I know Dracula shall win for he has the warrior's fire burning bright within him."

"He will make short work of this sučka." Striga said with a smirk.

"Even though he spent a majority of his time analyzing and studying our enemies, Mathias always was a whirlwind of destruction on the battlefield. He will always be able to win a battle." Leon said with pride at his friend as he raised his mug.

Dracula glared at the demon on screen, attempting to resist the urge to destroy the screen.

The Doom Hunter had a shield surrounding the upper half of its body, which made Dracula think of two ways to take care of it. Overload its shield with the plasma rifle, or destroy its engine.

Those watching were now beginning to get on the edge of their seats as they witnessed yet another hard battle between a man full of rage and a Hell spawn.

The Doom Hunter raised his rocket launcher at the Slayer and fired, who dodged by dashing to the side and pulled out his pump action shotgun, and switched the mod for it which turned out to be a triple revolving barrel shotgun. He pulled the trigger and a rapid stream of shotgun pellets fired towards the engine which did significant damage, it even took out the front two engines.

The Doom Hunter roared as it charged at Dracula with his double chainsaw. He dodged and switched to his Plasma Rifle and unloaded it on the shield which turned from blue to purple, and to red before it evaporated. This caused Dracula to switch to a rocket launcher and lock onto it. When he pulled the trigger, it fired three rockets at the Hunter which lost chunks of flesh. Dracula fired another round of rockets which weakened it slightly before the shield came back.

Unfortunately, it was not over as Dracula saw several zombies, zombie soldiers, imps and even another low level demon known as a Gargoyle, which had blades for arms and wings on its back. This proved to be perfect for Dracula as he moved his focus real quick onto the fodder demons to gain some extra ammo. He pulled out his chainsaw and revved it before using it on a zombie. Slicing it in half. He gained extra ammo before turning to the Hunter only to be shot with a rocket which launched him back into a wall.

"So either take out the engine or destroy its shield to harm him?" Trevor asked, analyzing the fight.

"The engine seems like the best way to weaken it with the weapons we have at home." Adrian said.

Sypha nodded, "I can only hope magic will be a good substitute for the weapon we see him using."

"With the way you use your magic, I believe you can do it." Trevor smiled at her.

Striga was grinning like a mad woman while her leg bounced from all the excitement and blood lust, "I can not wait to get my chance to fight some demons." Was all she could say only for Dracula to growl out, "Get in line."

Leon heard his growl and grew worried for his friend.

Lisa watched and was worried, surprisingly getting used to watching that chainsaw being used on demons. She was more worried about what would happen to the other version of her husband.

Dracula took her hand and gently held it, reassuring her that he was right here and he wasnt going anywhere.

The Doom Slayer shook this off and the audience heard him make a quick growl before an Imp jumped to pounce on him, but it was caught by the Slayer grabbing its arms and pulled them apart, spread eagle style. Dracula's shoulder cannon then spewed fire on the Imp's face which began to melt. It screeched as Dracula began to pull its arms apart, before it was ripped in half. Armor pooled out of the demon before it got sucked into Dracula's armor.

"Ok, wait a minute, how the fuck does that work!?" Morana exclaimed.

All VEGA could say, as if the answer for everything, "Hell Magic."

The result was a resounding, "BULLSHIT!!"

Their VEGA just shrugged its shoulders as Striga asked, "Are we sure this intelligence is not a fae? Cheeky little bastard."

VEGA said to them, "I am not fae, however if there was a member of the fae staff here, I would be worried for some of our more. 'fit' members for there is one who admires that of the fit body."

"I mean... Can you blame our tastes?" Greta asked.

VEGA didn't acknowledge that question and simply said, "Continuing Playback."

Dracula pulled out his Super Shotgun and quickly dashed forward towards the Doom Hunter before firing a powerful blast, destroying the engine. The demon was still alive, but now its shield was gone. "Critical Damage!" The Doom Hunter announced.

"Argh! Worthless machine! Destroy the heretic!!" Daeg Ranak ordered.

The Hunter tried to bring its double chainsaw down on Dracula, but he extended his doom blade out to lock against the chainsaw before he aimed his Super Shotgun at the demon and shot it in the face. The blast destroyed one of its horns and made the mechanical eye malfunction.

This gave the Doom Slayer ample time to finish off the demon. So he grabbed the demon by the chainsaw and shoved it through its face. Its scalp and upper jaw fell down and the demon's rocket propeller powered down and it fell down onto the floor.

Isaac just chuckled, "It still impresses me that they still haven't realized that nothing can stop our Lord. His warrior spirit is too strong for the demon spawn of Hell."

"Using his own weapon against him. What an ironic circumstance." Adrian said with a smirk.

"Is it over?" Lenore asked.

Everyone wanted to think so, but knowing this type of situation, it wasn't.

VEGA only answered. "Don't worry, it will be over soon."

"Oh, ok..." Lenore said hesitantly, not entirely convinced by that answer.

Willow and Lisa looked at each other in worry.

A hole nearby opened up and Dracula cracked his neck before jumping into the hole. He landed down into an icy arena with black castle ruins with snow covering it up.

"We're not done yet..." Daeg Ranak said, before two Doom Hunters appeared. This caused Dracula to smirk behind his helmet.

"Well shit..." Greta said.

"Ugh… Reminds me of those fucking demons with feathers and eyeballs. One just wasn't enough." Trevor groaned to which Sypha has to agree.

Hector just stared in amazement as he asked, "How is Hell not unpopulated yet? The way this version of our Lord is wading through these demons, it makes one wonder how full Hell truly is."

"Hell is simply too populated to truly die away." Striga said with a cross of her arms.

Everyone processed what Striga said and it didn't make any of them, minus Dracula himself, feel good at the idea of a war with Hell or even the chances of winning such a fight.

Lisa watched with worry. "Vlad..."

Dracula momentarily lost his need for blood and heard her voice and held her.

Dracula with a soft yet gravely voice said, "I am here, I will not be lost to you." All while petting her head softly.

The Doom Hunters roared as they both fired a rocket at the Slayer only for him to dash forward. He pulled out his Plasma Rifle and started unloading on the Hunter on the left. The shield's color changed from blue to purple to red before disintegrating which gave Dracula ample time to switch out to his rocket launcher and lock onto it before pulling the trigger. The rockets aimed true and hurt the Hunter exponentially.

The Slayer fired two more times, hurting the Hunter more before his shield returned. The other Hunter roared as it snuck behind Dracula and tried to bring his chainsaw down on him, only for him to dash away. He needed more ammo and saw some zombies so he cut one down with his chainsaw.

He cracked his neck before returning to fight the two. He switched back to his Plasma Rifle and fired at the two Hunters. Switching between the targets frequently until both of their shields were in the red.

That's when he fired one last time, and this released a wave of plasma that destroyed the shields. Dracula jumped on the right Hunter's shoulder and grabbed his chainsaw arm and kicked its elbow, breaking it before shoving the dual blade through the other Hunter. The Hunter roared in pain before the blade was ripped up, tearing its body and head into three pieces.

Striga whistled, impressed as she clapped excitedly, "An amazing kill! Truly wonderful!"

Dracula, in a moment of rage growled, "It's not over..." Before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath to control himself.

Willow shushed into his ear to give himself some extra calmness. "We're almost finished... Be still, baby."

Lisa whispered into his right ear, "We're here, let your beauties calm the beast." Which caused Dracula to nuzzle into her golden hair as he breathed to try and keep calm.

"Is Mathias going to be ok?" Leon asked.

VEGA replied, "The suppression cuffs are functioning properly, however, the rage and sight of the demons is pushing the cuffs to their limit due to the aggression of Dracula's counterpart."

Willow spoke as she said to everyone in an effort to assure them, "So long as we are here, he'll be alright."

Everyone saw Dracula and were worried about what exactly would happen, but they moved their heads back to the screen to see how it ends.

While the Doom Hunter's chainsaw was through the other, Dracula quickly elbowed the Hunter in the face before grabbing one of its horns before tearing it off and shoved it through the roof of its mouth and through the scalp. Dracula jumped off of the demon and saw that the Hell Priest was in front of him.

Daeg Ranak stammered as he began to back away from him in fear, "Th-th-the Beast! D-does he-he-he he not seek enhanced power!? Gifts to aid him on his NOBLE conquest!? Perhaps... In return for my-"

He was quickly silenced by Dracula decapitating him with his blade. The priest's body slowly crumbled down onto the floor before Dracula left a glowing silver coin with his insignia on it before walking away through a portal.

Isaac sips some tea as he says, "Nothing outside of returning that for which you have taken will bring this version of Dracula to heel."

"Good fucking riddance." Trevor said with a sneer before spitting on the ground.

Lisa sighed as she held onto her husband and kissed his cheek. "You're almost free."

Dracula took a deep breath as he pressed himself against her while holding Willow's hand.

Striga, being the warrior woman she is, couldn't help but feel that Hell had something planned. Lenore being the more positive of her sisterhood could be heard saying, "That's two hell priests, he only has one left and Earth as well as the mortals are saved."

The other sisters frowned as they knew it wasn't over after that. There was still the Kahn Makyr to deal with.

"It's never as simple as that..." Leon said gently.

Dracula was back in the castle as VEGA spoke, "The final Hell Priests' location is still unknown. The demonic consumption of Earth will not be stopped until the last Priest and his guardian is destroyed. We will acquire assistance in order to locate the final Hell Priest. I believe Dr. Hayden can assist us with our search. I will calibrate the portal to the ARC Command Station."

Dracula's eyes narrowed and his brows furrowed from the mention of Dr. Hayden. But he had to swallow his anger and pride in order to accomplish the mission.

Syptha held up a finger as she asked, "One I am very happy that the hell invasion is slowed. Two, who is the Doctor that the other you asked and why is this version of Dracula not happy about him?"

"Dr. Samuel Hayden was the Head of the research facility on Mars where the beginning of the invasion occurred. He was the one who suggested using Hell's energy as a resource for Earth and it ended with the Mars facility in ruin and Hayden stealing the Crucible from the Slayer and sending him away. He became the leader of ARC. A human resistance organization that is in direct conflict with the UAC." VEGA explained.

Carmila had to take a moment along with some cuddles with her panther to process the information, once done she said in a matter of fact, "So let me get this straight. This doctor not only is the reason for Hell invading the mortal realm, is also the reason for sending this version of Dracula back TO Hell AND ONTOP OF ALL THAT! Is now trying to fight back against Hell." She then asked, "Did I happen to miss anything?"

VEGA wanted to mention the fact that Samuel was the reason Dracula had the powers but decided they'll find out about it later. "No. That is everything."

Carmila nodded, "Thank you."

Of course this was followed by a very loud, "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!? This idiot! Doctor or not, SAID 'HEY! Let's just take energy from hell to help fuel the mortal world!' AS IF NOTHING COULD GO WRONG!" This was followed by a loud scream of pure frustration before she buried her face into the fluff of her panther's belly.

Everyone was shocked at her outburst but also couldn't blame her for the doctor's idiocy in toying with Hell.

"How could he..." Sypha asked in a horrified manner.

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." Dracula growled.

Lisa and Willow both engulfed their husband in a double hug.

Leon answered as he spoke in the tone of a wise old man, "Humans have always been a people driven by fear. So I can somewhat understand why one would wish to mess with that for which they should not if it meant the survival of an entire race."

After opening several doors and upgrading his weapons and armor, Dracula pressed a button and the portal activated. He walked through and appeared back on Earth. He was inside a small room with a crack in the wall in front of him.

"Dr. Hayden is just across this complex. This industrial campus was once the resistance headquarters." VEGA said as Dracula punched the wall and it came apart.

He walked through the room when a hologram of a woman spoke. "Good news to the faithful! The deceiver, Samuel Hayden has fallen! The ARC is no more!"

Dracula walked past and continued forward until he saw an elevator door with the complex below him. He jumped down and landed on the inside of it. The elevator dropped down fast before landing at the very bottom. Dracula pulled the doors apart to find several demons inside of what looked like a shopping mall complex.

Leon just huffed as he said, "Those of weak will who dare to follow those of Hell to hope for peace. Yet nay will know peace if they consort with the legions of Hell."

Trevor heard his ancestor and chuckled. "Well said, great grandfather."

Dracula made his way through the mall complex, quickly dispatching the low tier demons when he came upon a giant fat demon with two giant arm cannons. This was a Mancubus.

"God, what the fuck has that thing been eating?" Trevor cringed at the sight of the fat demon.

Isaac said in a deadpanned voice, "That is one ugly mothefrucker." Hector looked at his fellow forgemaster with a raised eyebrow but stayed silent cause he himself agreed with Isaac.

Before anyone could say anything more, a loud THUD made them look towards the source of the sound, only to find Striga with a huge grin on her face. Twitching and making what one could assume was happy warrior amazon vampire noises.

"Oh god damn it." Morgana groaned as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

Sypha pointed at Striga as she asked in a  concerned voice, "She… She's gonna be alright?"

Morana waved her hand as she replied, "Yes, she's just in her battle manic mood. It should pass… relatively soon… ish"

Dracula glared at the sight of the fat demon and pulled out his pump action shotgun and rushed towards it before firing a grenade at one of the cannons which blew up. He destroyed the other cannon before shooting the demon several times before it became stunned. Dracula climbed up on it and stabbed its yellow heart with his Doom Blade before shoving it down its throat.

The Mancubus burped several times before it blew up onto pieces. Its head hung off of its spine and its guts and anatomy spilled out of its stomach.

Leon couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he joked, "And this is why you should be careful what you eat."

"So destroy their cannons and... I'm guessing that was its heart?" Adrian asked, trying to come up with ways of destroying the demons with their primitive technology.

His father nodded with a grin as he said to his son. "With our strength, it shall be child's play."

Striga laughed as she banged her fist against her chest. "Well said, my Lord!"

Lenore, however with concern, asked, "But for how long? While yes, many vampires are strong, not all of them are."

"That's why we have vampire Magicians and Scouts. They're capable of taking on different types of enemies." Carmilla said.

Sypha then asked, "But for how long can we hold out?"

"We hold out until they are all dead... Or we are. Nothing less is unacceptable." Dracula said, his eyes glowing with suppressed rage.

Striga laughed as she slammed her fist against her chest as she exclaimed, "IT SHALL BE DONE MY LORD!"

Dracula looked at it before continuing through the mall, fighting against a Hell Knight by shooting his rocket launcher at it. He used the lock-in mod and fired the three mini rockets. Its mark held true as the demon became stunned from the impact.

Dracula rushed towards it before grabbing its bottom jaw before ripping it off along with the skin from its throat and chest, exposing its muscle tissue. He then shoved his hand through its chest and ripped its heart out before crushing it into a bloody pool.

He moved on through the complex before he found himself outside where the ARC tower was revealed. Blocked by a gate and two giant tentacles blocking the entrance.

"I'm detecting two turret towers that can destroy the tentacles. I will mark them on your HUD." VEGA said before two icons appeared on Dracula's visor.

The female population of the theater, for some reason, had a weird creepy feeling run through their bodies when they looked at the tentacles, even Willow and Lisa covered themselves up a bit.

"Why do I feel uncomfortable by the sight of those things?" Greta asked with a shiver.

Sypha, who was hiding behind Trevor added, "You're not alone..."

VEGA decided to lock the cast out of the more... Degenerate side of pornography and anime. They simply were not ready for it.

Dracula heard roaring as he looked to his right to find several Pinkies, Revenants and a Mancubus fighting each other and shooting at each other. There were also several zombies and imps attacking each other as well.

To add to the situation, several cracks in the asphalt revealed a purple thick goo that slowed the demons down.

Leon nodded as he said, "Right. Purple goo slows down demons. Got it."

"And possibly us if we step on that." Trevor said.

Morgana stroked her chin slightly as she said, "I wonder what properties it has."

"I don't think I want to know." Hector said with a shiver at the thought of being stuck in that goo while the demons were coming for him.

"Perhaps the same properties as tar." Carmilla said.

Dracula cracked his neck before beginning to kill the demons while avoiding the purple goo. He occasionally used the chainsaw to gain his ammo back before finishing off the last Pinky by tearing off one of its huge canine teeth and shoved it into the demon's eye.

Striga, once again, was LOVING THIS! As she was bouncing in her chair like a kid on a sugar high.

"Such savagery..." Isaac said.

Hector's hand went to his mouth as he was trying his best not to lose the contents of his stomach.

The holographic image of the woman returned to say, "Embrace your suffering young advocates. Beyond the pain is enlightenment."

Dracula ignored this as he began to make his way to the first turret tower. A faculty voice also came on and announced, "Attention. Dr. Samuel Hayden has fallen. The ARC is no more. Please evacuate immediately."

He went up a flight of stairs in a skyscraper where he took out a group of zombies and imps and an Arachnotron. He took out the turret and shot it to death until its brain was nothing but mush.

Leon huffed as he said, "Any who would follow Hell willingly are fools who know not that which is the true path."

Dracula just nodded with his eyes glaring at the screen as he seemed to get the memories of what the good 'doctor' did to his other self which only seemed to cause him more anger that the cuffs were working hard to keep contained.

Lisa and Willow watched him with fear. "Vlad... Deep breaths. We're almost there." Lisa whispered gently. Willow was slowly stroking his head trying her best to keep this version of her husband from going berserk.

He reached the top of the stairs to see a different version of a Mancubus. It had mechanical goggles on and its body was mostly covered in armor and instead of firing rockets, it fired globs of acid.

Dracula pulled out his Super Shotgun and fired the meat hook at the demon before it pulled him towards the demon. Dracula charged up his right fist with sparks of yellow electricity flying off before punching the demon in the chest. Its armor exploded and collapsed, allowing Dracula fire shot after shot with his double barrel. Finally the Cyber-Mancubus died with its intestines and fat flowing out of its stomach before collapsing backwards.

Adrian just marveled at how this version of his father was, well for lack of a better word, BEASTLY and yet effective at killing demons.

"What was that!?" Carmilla exclaimed.

"The Mancubus was cyberized by the UAC to be more efficient and take more damage than its counterpart. However, the move you saw was known as the Blood Punch. A large source of Argent Energy that is stored in the suit that will cause a powerful blast when it comes into contact with a demon." VEGA explained.

Dracula just chuckled as he grinned, showing his fangs.

Dracula made his way up the building before seeing a yellow pipe and an opening in the next building. He rushed towards the pipe and swung with the motion before arriving at the other side. He made his way through the floor before jumping into another building and quickly dispatching the demons found in the building.

He passed through a wall before needing to climb up the building by swinging his way through and climbing up the building.  Swung through and climbed up a wall to which he found an audio panel. Curious, he began the recording.

"This is Dr. Elena Richardson, log entry 002 - subject analysis of Doom Slayer. January 24th, 2163. There is no chance that the subject is a demon - we have blood samples pulled from Mars base event that show his blood type is AB positive. He is male with a genome that makes him very much a member of the human race, but the enhanced strength, speed and athleticism would indicate otherwise. But we can see from the blood samples that there are foreign bodies present of unknown origin. I cannot as a contributing member of the scientific community agree with the assumption by some of my colleagues that he is, for lack of a better word... a God. An avenging angel - the right hand of Doom here to save humanity from its sins. But... I cannot ignore that the timing of his arrival - the identity of his enemies - the fire and brimstone element to this catastrophe we currently find ourselves in has...it has definitely shaken my scientific resolve."

Dracula was silent as he listened to what the Doctor called him, the names his other self had, and for some reason it felt… good. It felt right. Which confused the man who had shunned God and became a monster who spawned others like himself.

"Wait, if our Lord is a member of the human race... Surely they would've discovered the fact that his blood is dead. Much like ours." Morgana commented.

"I'm glad you picked up on that, Miss Morgana. The truth is, when the Seraphim blessed him with great power, it conflicted with his vampire biology. In essence, he forsake his status as a vampire and was reborn as a human." VEGA explained. Much to the shock of everyone.

"My father... Is human in this!?" Adrian exclaimed.

Striga's brain, for however much there was of it over her muscle, promptly faints as her brain couldn't handle how amazing her lord is. Be he vampire or human is a true warrior.

"Striga!" Morgana exclaimed as she and Carmilla looked at her in worry.

A medical droid walked over to study Striga. "She is fine, merely fainted from the idea. A simple electrical discharge to her heart will  reawaken her." The droid pressed an index finger against her heart and a small jolt of electricity shot into her body.

Striga shot up as she exclaimed with pure joy, "OUR LORD IS TRULY A WARRIOR GOD AMONG GODS!"

Morgana groaned as she smacked the back of her head. "Damn it, Striga! You worried me!"

Striga looked at her wife as she tilted her head, almost like a dog, "What I do?"

"You passed out on us!"

Striga just made a face of understanding as she said, "Ooooohhhh" Morana just groaned as she just pats her wife's arm saying, "Just… Just don't do that again."

"So getting back on topic. My-our husband is no longer a vampire and became a human when he got these powers?" Lisa asked, trying to hide her shock. Not very well hidden, but she attempted to calm herself down.

Willow was the first to slam her fist down on the armrest of her chair as she exclaimed, "BULLSHIT! Even the most skilled hunters and huntresses with their auras and semblances are nowhere near as powerful as Dracula in his vampiric state! And you expect me to believe he is this powerful AS A HUMAN?!"

"That is correct, Mrs. Schnee-Tepes. He is very much human with the powers of a god. He has no need to sleep, eat or drink. He gains his powers through absorbing the souls of the enemies he has slain. This is why the demons fear him. For he is immortal and he has become Death. The destroyer of worlds." VEGA said.

Everyone was stunned as they slowly looked at Dracula who seemed to be silent. However, for those who were magic users, it was a different story for they SAW the energy around Dracula and it was something they never saw before.

His entire form was enveloped in black and red flames with his eyes glowing brightly and his fangs were glistening.

Those of magic users were just stunned into pure silence as they were almost engulfed by Dracula's energy.

Then there was his voice, it was cold and low with a gravel feel to it. "Kill them all..." He growled.

Of course Dracula was once again calmed down by the touch of his two wives as they tried to tame the savage beast.

Dracula listened to the recording and it certainly made him think back to when he wasn't human. When he was a monster. A king of a long forgotten species. A species of predators that has long since been extinct. And even if they did survive, none of them would recognize him as Dracula.

He quickly moved on and continued to climb up the building before going into an elevator shaft with a hole outside. An airplane was impaled through a glass building where he jumped underneath the plane and climbed inside. He quickly took out the Mancubus by blowing it to smithereens. Another Mancubus showed up so he stunned it with a Blood Punch before shoving his fist through its stomach and ripped its intestines out. He jumped up onto its shoulders and quickly wrapped them around the Mancubus' neck and began to strangle it.

Striga chuckled as she clapped very happily as she exclaimed, "Yes! Yes! Strangle them with their own guts!"

Dracula tugged fiercely on it before hearing its neck snap. He quickly moved on up the stairs, dispatching the demons without a single thought, switching between each weapon for different results.

"Ok hold on! This has been on my mind but how is he able to switch between different weapons!? Is this magic!?" Greta asked.

"He has a pack that was created with experimental warp technology. In essence, he can reach into a void and pull out the weapon of his choice." VEGA explained.

Striga, Leon, Trevor, and hell even Greta were on their feet all shouting at once, "WE WANT ONE!"

"Perhaps if you can prove you are responsible enough to use it safely, we can provide you with it once you're sufficiently ready to return to your universe. For now, you will need to get more accustomed to the modern world."

Greta grabbed Adrian and started shaking him like a ragdoll as she begged, "IWANTONEIWANTONEIWANTONE!"

"MOTHER!! H-E-E-E-LP M-E-E-E-E!!" Adrian cried out.

Lisa stopped Greta with a quick jab to the neck which caused her to be out cold as she went face down into Adrian's chest.

Adrian held her before sitting her back down on her chair. "Um, thank you Mother." He said. Lisa just smiled as she tilted her head slightly.

He made his way up through the first few floors and went through a hallway. That's when he fell through several floors and found himself in a large room with a kitchen in the back.

That's when a bunch of demons spawned into the room. A red floating orb was in front of Dracula who smirked behind his helmet.

"Oh I've got a bad feeling about this..." Trevor said.

Hector nodded as he said, "It seems like a trap."

"Not that, mate. He can get out of this trap. I'm more worried about that... Orb in front of him." Trevor replied.

Isaac nodded in agreement as he observed it, "Truly demonic aura pours off it like a raging waterfall."

Lisa and Willow's eyes widened as they realized what this meant. "C-can we skip this?"

"What!? And deny us the pleasure of watching our Lord tear these demons apart with true rage!?" Striga asked in outrage.

"Our husband is fucking struggling to contain his rage! What do you think will happen if he feels this type of rage!?" Lisa shouted, extremely pissed off at Striga's short sightedness.

VEGA chirped as he said, "Unlike Ace, I do in fact take into account one's feelings."

The screen blinked and all that was left was a room completely painted red in blood and guts. Dracula himself was completely bathed in blood before he wiped his visor of blood to be able to see.

Everyone except for Dracula saw the result and were absolutely terrified.

"Holy shit…" Lenore whispered in shock.

"So much blood." Isaac said, amazed at the sight.

Dracula chuckled as he found it funny how these demons believed they could kill him, HIM! A Literal god! Blinking a bit, he thought, 'Where did that come from?'

"Love?" Willow asked in concern.

"Apologies... I... I didn't feel like myself for a moment." Dracula said, taking a deep breath.

Lisa and Willow both looked at each other with concern.

He saw the next room happened to have a wall of fire blocking it. So he used his grenade launcher on his shoulder to fire an ice bomb which blew up and put out the fire immediately.

He walked through and found another open room filled with demons. He started to shoot them all with various different weapons. He shot a Whiplash demon several times before it became stunned. So he grabbed its right arm and punched it, the demon screamed in pain as its bone stuck out of the arm and he shoved it through its mouth.

A lot of the cast groaned from watching that.

"Oh that is an awful way to go!" Lenore exclaimed.

Carmilla was seen holding her furry babies close to her as she tried to not freak out or have an emotional breakdown from what she was seeing on screen.

"Carmilla? Are you alright?" Morgana asked in worry.

Carmilla nodded, "Yes… Just trying to keep myself sane is all thanks to my two babies here."

"How much more of this is there!?" Sypha asked.

"We are almost there." VEGA replied. Striga huffed while others were more happy to hear this.

Dracula quickly dispatched the rest of the demons with the last being a zombie in which he stomped on its head. His suit became dry once more due to the fire burning away the blood. He found a portal at the end of the open room and ran through it. He appeared in the turret room and walked to the controls. He aimed the turret at the first tentacle before clicking the button. The turret fired and destroyed the tentacle which slipped away from the gate.

Dracula shot the other tentacle before making his way out of the turret and down an elevator. The elevator dropped him all the way down to the ground floor where he ran back into the main street where the gate was.

He walked across the bridge and stopped at the entrance to the ARC Complex.

Leon whistled as he said in an impressed tone, "Now that's a door."

The door opened and he walked through to find a bunch of supplies laying around. He picked up what he could use and saw another recording tablet. He clicked on it and listened to the same doctor.

"This is Dr. Elena Richardson, log entry 007. March 3rd, 2163. And with him lies our salvation. For as he gains in strength so do they fall in numbers. The Priests command the armies to the North and South, but he controls the fight. The inner circle of death is where he resides - hunting them at the far reaches of the earth and beyond. I am a believer now - I feel it is in DOOM that I have faith. The Slayer is the spear that stabs at the heart of our attackers, and those that would seek to harm us should feel warned - for there is only one dominant life form in this universe and it carries a steel barreled sword of vengeance. All hail the coming of the Destroyer - the Slayer's time is now."

Dracula was ramrod straight again as his brain processed everything this doctor said, one part of him was worried and didn't want to be compared to a god, nor worshipped as one. Yet, yet a small part of him, rather liked it, almost felt a small amount of power from it.

"Well that was a complete turn around from what she was saying." Lenore commented.

"She hasn't even seen him and yet she became zealot to him. I guess that's the power of hope." Sypha said.

Striga chuckled as she said, "Not hope. No, this is the power the warriors have over those who look to us for safety! To fight their battles against those stronger than them!"

Adrian however just slowly looked towards his father as he asked in an unsure tone. "Father are you… Alright?"

"I... I do not wish to be worshipped as a god. It goes against everything I stood for. I became a vampire to curse God and fight against His army. To see a version of myself who is fighting Hell itself and is seen as a god... I hate it. But at the same time, I enjoy the reverence." Dracula said, taking a deep breath to calm himself down.

Lisa looked at her husband and hoping to try and make him laugh a little or even smile, she said, "Who knows, maybe you would be a better God. I mean your other self is taking care of Hell." She teased a bit.

Dracula looked at her with a gentle smile. "Maybe…"

Striga, of course, had to add her two cents as she said, "You would be the mightiest of gods, my Lord! Even greater than the greatest war god Ares! You would even rival Mars himself!"

Morana, bless her heart, loved her wife dearly but sometimes she knew that if they had kids. She would be the one to teach them as Striga just… well she gets her information confused sometimes.

Dracula looked at her with a deadpan expression before chuckling. "Thank you Striga."

Striga just nods with a huge smile as Willow sighed, "Oh dear. I fear what a god husband would be like, how many angels shall he spawn from his many divine concubines." She jested before she and Lisa fell into a fit of giggles.

Dracula walked away towards an elevator and tapped on it, going to the highest floor. "Dr. Hayden's office laboratory is located at the top of this facility." VEGA said.

That's when the facility voice announced, "ATTENTION! Emergency protocols have been activated. Please exit the facility now."

Dracula arrived at the top floor and walked through the door to find several scientists studying key-like item with a demonic skull at the top. A young bald scientist walked up to the Slayer, excitement was oozing out of him. "M-my God! Umm... D-Dr. Hayden was convinced... Um... that you would come here for this... Eventually."

Dracula ignored him and walked up to the Crucible and grabbed it before storing it away.

"Wait, is that the Crucible?" Sypha asked.

"That is correct, Miss Belnades. The Crucible was used as a main source to artificially create Argent Energy used by ARC in their war against the demons and was meant to be the newest source of energy to save Earth. Dr. Hayden knew the Slayer would come for it, if they should fail." VEGA explained.

Leon cupped his chin in thought as he said, "This doctor is a smart man, he set up plan after plan, so many things to do if one fails… Who is he?"

"Someone who clearly knew more than he let on. Seems like he had a scheme in mind." Lenore said.

Willow added, "Or someTHING."

The scientist, brimming with excitement said, "Uh... Can I just say that it is an honor, for me, personally, to meet you? I... Oop!" The scientist tripped by the railing as Dracula walked past him. The scientists around looked at the Slayer with a mixture of fear and awe.

Dracula walked through the other door to find himself in a large open area as the facility voice repeated the evacuation. Dracula looked to his right to find a large tube with a robot in half with only one arm left and a damaged frame. He walked over to it with clenched fists.

The scientist walked up to him and explained, "We ah... we don't know how to access his main cortex. It's all... Alien, and we couldn't figure it out in time. We have to, ah, prepare for his careful extraction and we were given specific orders..."

He shut up once Dracula grabbed the robot by the arm and ripped him down from the tube and dropped down onto the floor. He held him up as VEGA noted, "His life signal is barely readable."

Everyone, minus Dracula, was silent as they absorbed the information about the good doctor. "He's… not… human." Was all Sypha could say.

"What the hell is he!?" Carmilla exclaimed.

"He's... Like these... Uh, what is the name again?" Hector asked while snapping his fingers, trying to remember what the androids were called.

"Dr. Samuel Hayden was once human. However, severe brain cancer caused him to slowly die. To save himself, he had several pieces of his brain that were unaffected by the cancer be placed inside the robotic frame. This allowed Samuel Hayden to live again in the robotic form and continue his research on Hell's energy." VEGA said.

Lisa had a shaky hand go towards her head as she tried to understand, ALL OF IT, A man discarded his flesh and embraced metal in order to save him. She stopped as a small voice spoke in her head, 'Abandon the weakness of the flesh, embrace the purity of metal, blessed be the machine god.' Lisa's head shot up as she looked around trying to find the source of the voice.

"Lisa? Are you ok?" Dracula looked at her gently, holding her hand.

Lisa just nodded a bit, almost unsure. "Yeah… yes I'm alright."

Willow looked at her in worry as well before Trevor asked, "What the fuck..."

Everyone turned to look at the screen.

Suddenly, a red portal opened up at the end of the room as the facility voice spoke, "WARNING! Demonic presence threat level 5 entering main laboratory."

A humanoid demon walked through, wearing Sentinel armor with pale skin and purple veins snaking its way from his chest. He had a skull-like face with a mask and horns on his forehead and temple. He carries an ax where the blade was made of red hard light. This... Was the Marauder.

It walked down the stairs as Dracula tossed the remains of Hayden through a portal that opened behind him. Dracula glared at the demon as it spoke.

"You were never one of us. You were nothing but a usurper. A false idol. My eyes have been opened. Let me help you to see, Slayer.

This made Dracula finally snap as he stood up and shouted, "YOU BETRAYED YOUR OWN BROTHERS TO HELL!!! YOU DARE CRITICIZE ME WHEN I FOUGHT ALONGSIDE YOU ALL!!!"

Leon was on his feet as he had his hands on Dracula's shoulders, "Be calm, brother! He is not here! You are among comrades and loved ones."

Dracula took deep breaths with his fangs bared. He clenched his fists, piercing his palms with his sharp fingernails. Blood leaking out and dripping onto the floor.

Lisa and Willows touch brought a bright calmness, but only so much as Leon said to Dracula, "I know you, brother. I know you will never let such things slide. I know that should that version of you fight, you will win, you will avenge our fallen comrades be they those who fought with us in that desert, or those of the many realities."

Dracula took more deep breaths as he closed his eyes before sitting back down. "How could they do this..." He asked himself.

Striga frowned as she answered, "They were led astray. Their eyes were opened to a lie."

Leon's hand never once left Dracula's shoulder as he said in a soft yet caring voice, "They were not strong enough to sway that of the greatest sins, but they will be freed. They will find salvation and be saved by your other self."

Dracula took one final deep breath and nodded. "Thank you, Leon..." The rage suppression cuffs had no light, revealing that there was no more rage.

Leon smiled along with all of his family, "Hey. One of us has to make sure you don't do anything stupid."

Dracula chuckled, "Oh please, you did more foolish things than me before Sara made you a better man."

Leon laughed a bit as he nodded before they both sat back down.

Dracula was pissed at this so he gripped his Super Shotgun and fired at the Marauder. However, the demon quickly created a shield to block the pellets.

"It's no use, Slayer. I am your equal!" The Marauder said before sprinting towards the Slayer. He raised his axe above his head, and his eyes glowed bright green. In a split second, Dracula fired a second time at the demon's chest. This time, his aim was true and chunks of its flesh broke away, exposing ribs and muscle tissue.

Striga laughed as she exclaimed, "You! Are nothing more than a failed copy of a true war god that is our Lord!"

"You saw his eyes flash? That can't be a quirk... Do you think he's signaling the perfect time to attack?" Sypha asked.

"Like he's fighting himself and wishes for the Slayer to kill him?" Adrian suggested.

Striga nodded as she said, "The true warrior trapped within wishes to die, while the monster wishes to fight."

The Marauder growled as its hand lingered over its chest. It growled as he raised his axe, then suddenly a wolf made of fire materialized and howled. It barked as it charged towards the Slayer who shot it and it disappeared.

The Slayer began backing away to put some distance between himself and the Marauder. The demon growled as he sprinted towards the Slayer and raised his axe once more. His eyes flashed and Dracula shot him again. He also pulled out his Ballista and shot him as well.

The Marauder growled as he lost his mask, revealing his mouth and his horn broke off. His arm also showed nothing but bone yet he could still use it. The demon was looking worse for wear.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats, waiting to see what was to come from this fight.

The Marauder growled before roaring as it tried to swing its axe once more but Dracula caught it and punched the demon. He punched him once more before tackling him down to the ground and began wailing on the demon. Punch after punch after punch, did the Doom Slayer strike the Marauder until his head was nothing  but a paste of broken skull pieces, mushed brains, and blood.

He panted heavily as he stared at the corpse of someone he once fought alongside with. Corrupted and turned into a monster. This only amplified his rage as he stood up. A portal opened up behind him and he walked through.

Soon, everyone saw the screen begin to darken, the lights in the theater coming up as everyone was silent. No one spoke a word, not a single person as they witnessed a version of Dracula, Husband, Father, Brother, and King who was now a war god incarnate fighting the hordes of hell itself. It was a lot to take in.

Of course, while the audience was dealing with that, off with the owner of the facility and theater. Ace the Overseer was seen at a console over an arena-like area setting up to let not only Dracula but also Striga and others let off some steam. Of course, this would have continued had not the familiar sound of a doorbell go off.

VEGA chirped into Ace's earpiece. "Ace, there is someone at the door."

Ace blinked in confusion as he asked, "Who is it?" Before walking out of the arena.

VEGA again chirped as he said, "Unknown." Of course, the sight of the 'front door' which seemed to be a basic wooden door with some colored glass had the outlines of a figure which seemed to stand rather tall but their features of rather male or female was obscured by the glass.

Ace narrowed his eyes as he opened the door and his eyes widened. "You…"

Standing at the door at 7ft tall, adorn on his head was not only deer ears and antlers, but the iconic red suit, red monocle, fingerless gloves, hoove like shoes, razor sharp teeth, and the very staff with a microphone which only seem to idicate that standing before Ace was not only an Overlord of Hell, but THE OVERLORD HIMSELF! Alastor THE RADIO DEMON! Or at least the version whose appearance was that of Hector, who smiled wide and looked at Ace and began with his radio static like voice. "HEL-"

Ace immediately slammed the door in his face. "NOPE! I AM NOT DOING THIS!!" He shouted before walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.4K 39
I am Vendta Belmont, the last, and only, adopted daughter of the Belmont family. Once a statement held of the highest regard, no put me lower than di...
4.8K 78 4
Okay, so I've watched the show Castlevania and I loved it can't wait for season 2. So my OC Fraya is Dracula's only child and she was scared after th...
108K 3.5K 17
Hiraeth(n.) a home sickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost...
69 10 15
La Morte Amoureuse: The world isn't as it should be. The past knows this. Dracula is dead. Slain by Carmilla's hand. Crowned the victor, all vampires...