โœญยฐDamianyaยฐโœญ สทสฐแตƒแต— โฑแถ 

By pancak3syrup

"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i... More

Intro
Anya and co.
lab rat
thorn princess
aftermath
shopping
stella
trapped
year 11
letters
lily
doorway
Infinite Labyrinth
Escapade
snakes n serpents
return
school saga
lady luck

Camp Berkshire

113 1 4
By pancak3syrup

Master Henderson pov
I was informed that we would allocate the groups once Grade 1 has finished lunch, and then we'll split them up into different campsites. In summary, the system should work like this:

~20 campsites, 7 students each

~dining hall and cubicles per 2 campsites

~no student is allowed to visit other campsites except for joint activities unless granted permission

~2 cabins per site, 1 cabin with 3 residents and the other with 4 residents.

~bedtime is at 8.30pm, lights out at 9pm. Students are expected to wake up at 7.30 am and be at breakfast no later than 8.15 am.

There were a double-decked bus for each class, and Cecile Hall will be infront of all the other because this class has the most stellas. Once everybody's name was ticked off, the bus started the 4 hour journey to the outskirts of Berlin.

Damian pov
When we finally reached the camp, it was not what I had in mind at all. The areas had been divided, and as Master Henderson revised the rules I widened my eyes in surprise.
Not allowed to visit others? What if Emile and Ewen didn't get the same group as me?

"Campsite 1: Rosalina. K, Renold. D, Victor. E, Baya. L, Bill. W-"
it went on and on...
"Campsite 13: Samuel. H, Becky. B, Emile. E, Ewen. E, Damian. D, Ruby. R, and Anya. F."

"Let's go! I'm in the same group as her! That means i can take pictures of her sleeping because I will wake up earlier! I did bring my polaroid, right? Yes, that's good."

"Anya is confuzzled." I didn't have time to ponder what she had said since Becky had to come and shove me away. "Anya-chan, we're in the same campsite! Imagine how fun this week will be!"

Anya nodded and holding hands they skipped off into the direction of our cabins. No teacher was within a 50 meter radius, so how were we supposed to work out the sleeping arrangements? Ben pointed at a laminated sheet that was blue-tacked on a FRIGGIN' POT PLANT.

<Campsite 13 Cabin #1: Anya Forger, Becky Blackbell and Damian Desmond>
<Campsite 13 Cabin #2: Ruby Rogers, Emile Elman, Ewen Egeburg and Samuel Hikary>

Opening the door, double beds greeted us with no covers or bedsheets. Instead, there was a cupboard labeled Silk Bedsheets and Pillow Cases and Covers. Inside was a variety of hues, from a pastel pink set to a dotted yellow set or a glimmery ocean blue set.

I grabbed a sky blue one, Anya got the pastel pink one which practically blended with her hair and suprisingly Becky selected a champange red sheet. The PA overhead announced that we were to be at Matilda Tatoulis Hall this instant. We left, placing our chosen sets on our individual beds and set off in the direction of the gathering point.

Damian pov

Anya wasn't present for the entire session. I could see Becky hurriedly running in the direction of our area, and I quickly jogged after her.
When I heard her gasp, I only quickened my pace more and as I was about to collapse onto my bed from the sudden run, I saw something, or rather someone had already fallen asleep.

I jumped back in distaste, my cheeks warming up because our faces were millimetres apart seconds earlier.
I swear, that girl can just doze off whenever she pleases, without caring where she is.
Ugh, this day couldn't possibly go more downhill.
It can.

After a good nights sleep, we were expected at breakfast but I'm guessing by the state Anya is in she isn't familiar with waking up so early.
"Hey shrimp! How long you gonna sleep, huh?! Get up already!" Anya only wrapped herself tighter, which was so cute— no.
Not here, not now, not ever.

I took a picture and in sharpie named it 'Day 1 Camp'. "Becky? Sy-on boy? Gwood mor-*yawn*-ning" Anya jumped out of bed and held a seriously deformed toy in her hand, all at the average speed of a sloth.
"WE'RELATEHURRYUP UGGO!" I shoved into her arms an assortment of clothes from someones closet. "GO GO GO!"

"Did sy-on boy wait for Anya? Thank you!" She gave me a genuine smile, but once we opened the door breaking into a sweat, I kinda wished we weren't so eager to arrive on time.

Of course the one day we're late is the day Mr Henderson decided to visit us. "Mr Desmond, Miss Forger. Not elegant! If this happens again I will deduct a cabin point, do you hear me?" We chorused a yes sir and sat down at our seats.

We were facing each other, Becky at our end of the table. Our outdoor leader waited until everyone was enjoying their toast then told us our plan for today.
"Campsite 12 and 13, today we will be going on a nature walk, so please wear something comfortable and remember to apply sunscreen and bug spray outside the cabin!"

We had a mere 10 minutes left, yet on our way down the mountain, some dude from Wald Hall nudged her towards the cliff and Anya accidentally lost her footing.
We were so far behind the rest of the group that calling for help at this distance would do us no good.

I gripped Anya's hands and we hauled her up, and as she was brushing of the dirt and soil when without a warning, the ground beneath me and her crumbled as we rolled down the steep hill and crashed painfully into the water.

I was fine, before I came to the realisation that Anya had been shielding me from the spiky bushes that grazed her back. Scrambling off her, I seized my chest in panic. No, no, no, no! What've I done?

Becky rushed down the slope and pointed out how her body took majority of the impact when we landed on the beach. Anya's breaths was shallow, and our team leader rushed over with first aid but shook her head and piggy-backed Anya to the infirmary.

Becky pov
 Although Damian did try to slow the momentum by breaking off a branch and prodding it towards the ground, Anya was selfless and most of the hurtful objects contacted her.

She had taken the blunt punch of a gnarled tree stump, a blow to the ribs from a boulder, some sharp twigs lying on the forest floor, and landed back-first after a 2 meter mini cliff.

Even with shoes on, as I ran to the rocky shore the shells the minerals kneaded into my foot in the most agonizing way possible.
The sage hoodie was soaked wet and sucked to her thin arms and the blood oozed everywhere but there were areas that stained a darker shade of red.

I saw gashes and battered bruises trailing down her legs, the small rise and fall of her chest indicating that she wasn't dead but unconscious.

third person pov

"Miss Anya, you can be discharged now."
"Thank you nurse lady!" Anya cheerfully said and limped into the dining hall, the mouth-watering smell of appetizing lemon butter scallops and sirloin steak.

Her mouth drooled as  she slid next to Becky and grabbed her apple juice. Gulping it down, Anya locked eyes with none other than their homeroom teacher.

Cough, cough. "Students, as you all know, there had been a serious injury this afternoon, and now is the perfect time to pack for your expedition tomorrow. You are all dismissed."

"Becky...Anya can't go any further...Mama's star-me-naw (stamina) training regimen didn't make a difference!" Anya heaved, holding onto the railing with overworked calves throbbing.

"Anya-chan, of course it'd be hard for you. Look at the state your in, crutches and a cast, you're in no condition to climb to the summit!" Becky waited for Mr Henderson to finish his conversation with the boys before proclaiming someone should support her weight until they've reached the summit.

The headmaster didn't even spare a glance, just pointed to the boys with his expensive cane and speed-walked away from the incoming drama.

"HUHHHHH?! There's not a chance in hell I'd ever carry shrimp girl!" Damian scowled, visibly pissed. "Yeah! No one would voluntarily have physical contact with that peasant!" Ewen chided, but stopped short when he saw the light pink that dusted his boss's ears.

"Oh no I suddenly feel fragile and delicate myself! Why don't Emile carry me and Damian shall carry Anya? And Becky can bring up the rear! Isn't that one perfect idea, Emile?"
Ewen swooned and pretended to faint in his friends arms. Emile squinted his eyes in confusion.

Emile hissed at him through gritted teeth,"Yo watchu playing at? Why would Damian-sama want to carry her?" He is SO SLOW on the damn uptake.
"Emile, at this point in time, i dont even understand Boss Man's thinking. It's too fast to process for an average human being probably." We heard a grunt of pure muscle, then miraculously the peasant girl was leaning on Damian as he guided her upwards.

Damian pov

Anya and I were about to head back into our tent THAT WE SHARED.

"The pole needs to be prodded into the hole-no Anya- don't. poke. it." *rip*
"Sy-on boy, the marshmallows are ready...izzit sappozed to be black though?"
"IT'S BLACK CUZ ITS BURNT YOU RACOON!"

"Oop" Damian gritted his teeth in fustration. If he had been paired with any logical partner, following instructions were clear as day. She just carelessly threw poles and zippers around, and occasionally a nose would start bleeding.

Anya laid on her back staring at the clouds with so much dicontempt and disinterest that vapour will run away from the unbearable rudeness.

[Timeskip.]

Behind the dense bushes, the moon rose high in the sky, beams of light shining down to the fresh, dewy, overgrown grass. A monstrous face cast a fleeting glance at me, then resumed clutching Anya's face and stretching open her eyes.
I stood, paralysed by fear, but Becky caught the devil's attention. "Hey you ugly big brute, what do you think you're doing, holding my Anya!" 

I went to stand beside her. "Yeah, what do you even see in that lame shrimp anyways? Like she could assist you." At this remark, Emile snickered and Ewen slapped him so hard both started coughing and having a fit. 

The monster began to extract a glowing golden substance from the ends of her hair, the  beautiful color causing visible pain which became apparent since after about 5 seconds in she started convulsing.

"I sense, great potential. Yes...Greater potential than you pesky flies combined...she will do." And with that being said, that monster opened its jaws and razor sharp teeth glinted in the moonlight.

Just as my neighbour's first kiss was about to get stolen, a shiny black loafer roundhouse-kicked the hideous beast.
A cane stabbed it pitchless hole with infinite depth, the shroud lightened, as if hurting it would change the shade. A few glamorous kicks and some swift chops later, it was little more than a few wisps of vapour. It tried hugging me, to morph me into some despicable creature no doubt.

My face was scrunched up, and salty water kept dripping onto the tambark.
"Kids, run! Hurry and go back to your dorm- i mean cabins, it is past curfew and I do not see any reason for you to be here.
"Everyone else headed back hours ago, if you do not enter Eden's premises withing the next 43 seconds I will deduct 2 cabin points." Ewen tried reasoning with the teacher, just for the sake of saving the cabin point.

"That creep must've paused time or done something weird!" My brave friend pointed an accusing finger at the wispy black figure, but instead of defending himself, it leaned closer.

"So what if i did? You're quite smart, so I'll put you on my list as well. But don't worry, you're far lower than your sweet friend here." A cane swished through its head, and I took this golden oppurtunity to flee the scene.

I squeezed Anya's hands as we ran through the misty forest, tears clouding my sight as we stumbled aimlessly in the dark.

"Anya needs to rest...her nenargy (energy) is gone." As I crawled into a tunnel for shelter, a furry caught my attention. It was a squrriel, and just as I was about to shoo the creature out, Anya picked it up onto her small hands and lifted the animal in wonder.

"Sy-on boy, do you wanna go to sleep now? I'm sure someone will spot us in the early morning." I nodded arranging myself into a comfortable position when without warning Anya curled up beside me.

third person pov
Damian awoke first, stretching his arms behind his head in an attempt to get rid of the soreness of sleeping on the cold, hard dirt floor. He forced his eyes to open, decided 'nah bitches not gonna, ain't feelin' it today', and went back to coddling Anya -

He snapped open his eyes. Coddling Anya? What in the holey moley? Damian stood up and instantly regretted his decision. "Oww, the ceiling is so low!" They were still in the cave, but there was a specific circular light shining in his eyes.

"Good morning, young Damian. I hope you've had a peaceful nap." Damian asked incredulously at Mr. Henderson. "What are you talking about? I slept on the floor like a caveman, unbefitting for a future politician!" Master henderson didn't have enough patience this early in the morning to reassure the scion that his parents won't be informed. "Do not belittle cavemen like that, young sir. For we all once descended from the same ancestors."

The teacher looked over his junior's shoulders to see another rubbing her eyes and nodded. "Follow me. We are heading to the first period of class, but you will not be marked as absent or late due to your unexpected encounter with that creature." The kids got up, brushed off the dust, and chatted with each other until the Matilda Tatoulis Hall came into view.

"Anya, I'm so sorry I left you alone with the insufferable jerk! He should be pulverised this instant! Tell me where he is, now! I am going to give him what he deserves!" Becky humphed, annoyed that she wasn't there when Anya needed her the most. "Sy-on boy mentioned he was going tree-climbing alone."

Becky was, if Anya had to describe it, shocked. She skipped away from her friend as animated flowers sprang from her body and a pink glow surround her. Anya looked so perplexed - what type of sorcery was that?

Becky pov

I felt a vein pop as I exercised my self-restraint and put on a happy mask for Anya.

1) I'm going to beat him up, and 2)

"Soooooo, made a move yet😏?" I said, grabbing the tree and shaking it back and forth. "Why would someone like me ever be interested in some nobody like her?" He flushed red at his own comment, telltale signs that he is an absolute tsundere. Ah, moe. I really would enjoy another few rounds of teasing, but the second lunch bell is law.

"We better head back now, or your sweet girl-friend will be worried. You wouldn't want that, would you, hmm?" I relished the sight of his irritated but blushing face, although he still listened to me and ambled back to our campsite.

[hope you're enjoying it so far!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.7K 41
A fanfiction about Anya Forger x Damian Desmond based 10 years after the Spy x Family manga/anime. Anya starts to feel hopeless about becoming an imp...
264K 9.4K 33
๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ฌ male child reader !! ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต a spy on a mission finds himself adopting an odd pair of twins and a wife with a dou...
28.3K 973 14
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ!" "... ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค." ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...