DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
171-173
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

291-300

435 8 1
By naxvida

Episode 291

In conclusion, the sound source was great.

"What rank are you...?" ?"

"for a moment."

I checked the daily music charts.

[3rd Place Testa - Promise]

"oh my god."

"I climbed one step higher than yesterday!"

"Wooooow!"

Cha Yoo-jin passed by humming a strange hooligan song. She was honestly offended, so I understand.

I feel... It's thrilling.

'If the results come back as much as the investment, there is no hormone system like this.'

The sound source above us was a drama OST and a song by an indie band in power for a long time.

In fact, it means that we did the best among the easy-listening songs aimed at summer.

'The build-up went well.'

The feeling of pleasure when the route, which was completed two months before the comeback, matches the timing of each section, is almost exhilarating.

topicality. and topicality.

I looked back at the flow of the past week.

The heavy rain stage, which turned off aggro with half controversy and half admiration, swept the social platform, and thanks to the explanation that exploded just in time, it established itself as a 'positive image' with its explosive power.

-It's just X or a work of art

-The person who said in the comments of Testa's comeback stage that it makes me feel better when I watch it, this makes me feel better haha

-Gatgok Gatdol Gatmu

-It's so amazing that water can splash like that. Testa, you guys are mermaids.

- K-pop is really fun this summer. Looking back 10 years later, I think everyone is selling memories hahahaha

Even if it became an issue, I couldn't like it to my heart's content because of safety issues, but now it means that there is no hesitation in consumption.

'People are more enthusiastic when a restriction is lifted like this rather than just releasing their mind.'

After that, as expected, people who encountered this spray choreography were sucked into the sound source as soon as they heard the song.

Once again, the virtuous cycle structure between the sound source and the stage was completed.

[(Pre-release) Those who sail to the sky appear with a waterdrop dance! | Tiny Club Episode 102]

In the end, even a parody pre-release that seemed to have been hurriedly synthesized in this week's TV entertainment testa appearance appeared.

It comes out in the most conservative media, which means it has settled as a trend.

'Because that stage image is to the extent that TV uses it for topical aggro.'

So the result is this

-The Testa song is really coming out everywhere. I went to Hongdae and was embarrassed haha

-Honestly, the choreography of both songs was really well-chosen, but the heavy rain dance was really sweet.

-My kindergartener nephew also followed suit. How far does it spread?

The song itself and the stage itself became a popular trend.

'It's a flow.'

At the time, it was smashed in a car accident, but it was similar to the trend that was vaguely seen during the 'Call' promotion.

It is the influence that extends beyond Testa's first-team name value.

To the point where comments are pushed back with ridicule from people who say 'I can't feel it' on the Internet.

"Rabin makes good songs, so we all do well together."

"It's too much praise! It was a collaborative effort, and it was a song that couldn't have been released without the hyungs' feedback and Moondae hyung's idea, so I'll move forward without being conceited!"

Kim Rae-bin barely breathed. Anyone who sees her will know that she is receiving an award.

In the meantime, Cha Yoo-jin responds seriously.

"Me and Sejin hyung made a really cool choreo for Kim Rae-bin's song. Kim Rae-bin didn't do it alone!"

"That's what I mean, fool!"

You play well. I said a word to the person mentioned.

"That would be nice."

"uh? ... Of course it's good~ because people like it."

Surprisingly, Big Sejin seemed a little embarrassed.

"What should I say... I can't believe it's going so well."

"... ... ."

No, it's like a thrill.

He is a guy who has had almost no music-related solo activities. He said that the choreography he personally chose and arranged became popular.

Big Sejin looked at the ceiling once, took a deep breath, and raised both arms.

"Ah~ I don't know! nice! thanks! Thank you, our members~"

"Go for it!!"

It was fun to watch the congratulatory ceremony for music chart rankings where even Bae Se-jin's face turned red, saying that if things went well, the atmosphere would improve.

"Ah, Testa showed me something this time too~"

Even though it's 1:00 in the morning and there's another schedule at 4:00 right now, everyone seems to have forgotten about their tiredness.

Judging from the examples so far, it's okay because they're not the kind of people who cut their schedules loosely... .

'It's not to the point of being careless.'

It is difficult to say that it has surpassed VTIC in terms of name value alone. Besides, the difference in initial start is not going anywhere.

Of course, this time we... It sold well, though.

[TeSTAR "The Ocean of Wonder" - 1, 558, 114]

Initial Chodong 1.55 million copies.

To be honest, I had a lot of thoughts because I didn't expect it to go this far.

Just looking at it, it's a staggering number. Excluding VTIC, active idols who have raised this level of sales can be counted in three fingers.

'I'm still in good spirits.'

Even after the Initial Chodong was over, I checked the amount of albums being released and shrugged.

'I'll do it for a month.'

I was almost certain that this composition would continue.

Until mid-August, it didn't seem like other No. 1 guys would enter.

'Even I won't come in.'

In this situation where the two first-team members share the first place like a knife, how can they benefit from it?

As long as Testa goes beyond being forced to hold on and becomes a really solid Yanggang composition, it will take some time for both of them to slow down.

VTIC fans may have known that, but they changed their stance a bit.

- Both of you are doing well, so I don't get upset.

-Vtic Testa's complete route itself is different, so why is it so comparable?

-Young idols are so excited that they hit Testa with V-ticks and hit V-ticks with Testa music. Why is it so pathetic? Neguse stones have no future.

It's a truce gesture.

The moment the testa song settled down on the trend road, it seemed that the judgment was made that 'this would be difficult for public opinion'.

Instead, it means that VTIC's top tier position will be firmly established and the arrow will be turned to avoid stress.

'I'm not going anywhere for jjambab.'

Of course, he would grind his teeth and create rumors that he would catch and kill Testa under the water... That's what I expected.

Since the song worked so well, the fans, so... Our fans will have much more fun than stress.

From the point of view of hitting and climbing, this situation is no different from a decision victory.

'done.'

I turned off my smartphone.

... Is it the number of adventures, the exquisitely successful taste of the challenge, or the timing to enjoy it a little more?

"Park Moondae!"

"Come to Mundae! You should do this too!"

me really

I got up from my seat. It's funny how excited guys pour in their encouragement.

Let's do a little shoulder strap and come. It was a good moment though.

* * *

8 hours after that. It was a light interview that took place at 9:00 in the morning after the photo shoot at dawn.

The subject is also Tnet.

TaKon, which was held for two days, was so well received that it seemed like the VOD specials would be put in a little extravagantly.

It seemed like they had been filming since early morning, from the debut group of <Azusa> to Mirinae.

But to be honest, no matter how many broadcasting stations called it, I thought it would be omitted if it was VTIC-level name value... .

"hello!"

"Hello~"

It came unexpectedly. It seems that he was in Korea.

It's not surprising that we met in overlapping time zones.

'They took it out at the most convenient time.'

So, as far as filming goes, meeting the two best performers in the same time zone was a kind of natural flow.

but... I didn't even bother to allocate the same space to give you the widest and best-equipped waiting room.

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

I was silent when I saw the guy who came in after the interview as the first batter.

it's clean

With this kid... You have to be with me alone for about 20 minutes until the next guy comes.

Well, it's strange that you're reluctant to come now.

"It seems that juniors also filmed for the first time."

"yes. That's right."

"Are you enjoying your activities these days?"

"I am trying to do well. I enjoy it too."

I hope this bastard won't turn around just because the sound source was pushed by me.

However, Cheongryeo's face looked quite comfortable.

"me too."

"... ... ."

"No, is it fun? It's been a while since I tried a new song. There are so many variables here, so I've only written songs that I've verified in the past."

It's not just your face that's comfortable right now, it seems like you've used words that are too comfortable to answer here.

"yes. You see."

If someone comes in, why are you talking so openly?

"hmm? Be at ease."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"ah."

But the guy on the other side laughed.

"It's not a commercial, it's not a music show... It is rare for an outsider to come to such a rushed interior shoot. I think you can do it comfortably."

I see

'Are you saying that a deceased idol is risking his own safety?'

Well, our staff can come, but there was no reason or justification for them to put their ears into the room and listen.

"Then so be it."

"haha."

I leaned back on the sofa and picked up my phone. Cheongryeo stopped laughing and asked.

"Are you aiming for the target?"

"All singers are like that."

"No, I'm not talking about such a universal goal... I think I have thoroughly formulated my strategy for this year."

"From the timing of the release to the music video and this shower stage, the viral effect came out well."

I looked at Cheongryeo.

"Basically, it worked because the song and stage were good."

"... ... ."

"I did it because it was worth doing."

"is that so."

"Don't you think that this song worked because it worked?"

I looked down at my smartphone again.

"It is a song that has never been verified before. Then what did you believe in?"

"I don't know."

Cheongryeo's voice became monotonous.

"just... I was just trying to make it good."

"So that's good."

"Although my junior took more of the music."

Yeah, I thought this story would come out eventually.

"Who sold 2 million albums? Don't pretend to be unilaterally conceding to the outcome."

"haha!"

Cheong-rye laughed.

"I guess so. I have no intention of pushing back."

That answer sounded rather cool.

"Would you mind?"

I buried myself in the sofa again. The atmosphere is a bit loose.

And suddenly, behind my voice, I heard a small, dull sound... .

'no way.'

My head stops.

"Ah, beans... ."

I didn't listen and stood up right away. Cheongryeo immediately shuts her mouth and stands up after him.

Without warning, I turned around, approached the door, grabbed the handle, and opened it.

"... ... !!"

Damn it, who was.

Waking up beyond the door... .

It is Chaeseodam.

"... ... ."

Surprise, surprise, beat them all.

'This bastard was trying to eavesdrop.'

Reflexively, I recalled the conversation I had with Cheong-rye so far.

'No insults, unrealistic words... .'

did you say something similar? No, I think I used an overly primitive expression about this activity... .

I spoke flatly to Cheongryeol.

"It's strange. Along the way, this is... ah."

Shit, no one goes here.

Cheong-rye looked at Chae Seo-dam, her eyes shining.

"Your junior has come to visit you."

"... !"

"I guess that's right. It's not because I don't know each other... There's no reason to come to these outskirts for any other purpose. Yes?"

"... ... ."

you came looking for me?

Seeing that cold sweaty expression on his face, I think he's right.

Chae Seo-dam seemed to have regained his composure at that moment, and his expression returned.

"I am... I just got lost and came this way. seniors."

"The filming must have been finished."

"He said he would wait longer and take another shot over lunchtime."

It means that the shooting time for this kid is so high that it is still waiting time to give the first group the best time.

And after finding out my whereabouts and chasing me, did you somehow try to eavesdrop on our conversation from outside this door?

"But I do have some concerns. Seniors."

At that time, for some reason, Chae Seo-dam's voice suddenly becomes relaxed.

"Actually, I'm afraid of many things these days... I record all the time while working. I'm afraid there will be a big misunderstanding again. Yes?"

The embarrassment slowly disappeared from Chae Seo-dam's face, and his eyes flashed instead.

"I debuted because I was 'lucky'... Also, if there are rumors, I think I will need an objective excuse."

The accent goes into the strange tone.

this bastard... .

I reflexively recalled the mouth I had given him.

'Lucky bastard.'

"But this recorder is better than I thought. It could be a nuisance... I am asking because I am concerned."

"... ... ."

"Did you say something that would be embarrassing if it was recorded?"

Episode 292

When Chae Seo-dam brought up the story of 'recording', the atmosphere rapidly changed to typical.

I mean it's funny

'What is this bastard saying?'

No matter what you record, if you want to use it, isn't it standard to keep your mouth shut and then set the timing.

Why are you giving yourself time to deal with it with your own mouth?

'Well, you mean to take the initiative by intimidation.'

No way, you're trying to embarrass me by yelling at me to put out the recording.

Well, I wonder what they would do if they said they shared difficult words when the recording was done, and what they would do if they said they didn't.

I immediately opened my mouth.

"You know that third-party recording is illegal, Mr. Chae Seo-dam."

"yes? ah... I was trying to record my daily life, and I asked because I didn't want to include stories that would cause trouble for the seniors in the background sound."

Chae Seo-dam bowed his head.

"I am so sorry if this was a sensitive conversation!"

oh.

If they said they were sensitive, they were weak points, and if they said they were not sensitive, would they say they will make the grounds for prosecution disappear?

I crossed my arms and laughed.

You're right I'm trying to make you angry.

"hmm... I think there are a lot of things like this. It's an illegal invasion of privacy."

and you're illegal?

However, this cub's subsequent behavior was different.

"yes! I am also careful not to do that. For now, I'll delete anything that could have been recorded by my seniors."

Chae Seo-dam took out a button-shaped tape recorder from his back pocket.

'Is it a Bluetooth type?'

Then, he took out his smartphone and played the recorded file in front of my eyes.

- Well, I don't know where this place is.

-My leg hurts... .

Behind Chae Seo-dam's voice, who seems to be sitting in front of the door, speaking out loud on purpose, I can hear a faint sound... .

I'm not sure, but it seems that the sound in the waiting room got a little bit because there was a tape recorder attached to the crack in the door.

-Aiming for the target... .

Oh, did you come in from there?

It's a viral marketing story.

I confirmed the faint voice of Cheongryeo.

And Chae Seo-dam immediately pressed the recording file to completely delete it.

"Deleted."

"Ah, yes."

Should I clap? I nodded and looked at him.

"... ... ."

You look bewildered.

Why are you so calm than you think?

Did you think that if I played the recording myself, I would be nervous while reliving our past conversations? Aspirations are good.

"Anything else to say?"

"no. Then let's go. I'm sorry for bothering you seniors."

The guy bowed his head and turned around.

I checked the rest of the 'seniors' mentioned by Chae Seo-dam.

Cheongrye.

"... ... ."

The guy is staring at the cub that turns around.

'that... .'

At that time, Chae Seo-dam suddenly looked back and spoke.

"however... Senior, do you trust me?"

"... !"

what kind of bullshit is this

"I'm really sorry, but I don't know much about machines. I wonder if there will be any problem in case of being hacked or being hacked somewhere... I did."

"It's a recording."

I did a performance to delete it, but I actually have it, what kind of anxiety is it trying to create?

'I can see the outline of how he lives.'

I keep trying to check the opponent's reaction. You seem to have a talent for catching pods and making leaps.

But there is such a difference in weight class, such a stupid thing... Oh, is it a calculation that you will buy because you have more to lose?

"hmm. Then I think Mr. Seodam will be in trouble."

"... Me?"

"yes. Idols who secretly record other people's conversations... It is."

I leaned against the door.

"I would be careful."

It means that the moment the recording explodes, I will drag you in.

Chae Seo-dam raised her head defiantly at the moment, but soon bowed again.

"... Thanks for the advice."

Then he walked quickly and disappeared across the hallway.

'Funny bastard.'

I don't know why they're trying to end it on their own after barely making their debut... He wants to be ruined, but what can he do?

I shrugged and lifted my head.

It depends on how well that bastard's recording went... Shall I add up the disadvantages I would get if I let go?

'Is it half words and viral marketing?'

Both were negative factors. If I had to argue, I could organize the keywords into 'attitude controversy' and 'public deception'.

- No matter how friendly you are, why are you like this? Is it true that you're walking away?

- He said he was a dog, and he was really a dog at the level of a bitch hahahahahahahaha

-Honestly, I wake up.

-Everything was planned, pretending to be a coincidence, from the V-tic dance to the heavy rain performance.

Is this the expected answer?

However, if you ask if it is unconditionally fatal, it is a question mark.

'It's not good to eat a lot of swearing.'

However, if both had enough reserve time, defense was possible. After all, it's a frame problem.

In particular, if you match the words with the person you are talking to, it could end in a typhoon in a teacup... .

"It's fun."

... Even if this bastard breaks the recording, maybe it's because I'm the only one who loses, so I'm not too calm.

No, from that bastard's point of view, isn't it actually a benefit if it explodes?

In this confrontational situation, the greater the minus of Testa, the more VTIC is bound to benefit.

'Somehow he didn't open his mouth.'

I kneaded the back of my neck and went back into the waiting room. I'm thinking of doing something to take care of until the others come.

However, a question arises behind the scenes.

"I wonder what to do."

"Why are you curious about that, senior?"

"Since I was the one who told you to stop talking, I think you should cooperate. Um, what kind of grudge relationship?"

"resentment?"

Is there even such a thing?

I honestly don't understand. In the first place, the point of contact with me was only one swearing, but that would be so annoying that it turned off recording aggro?

'It's just that I'm X, so everyone should be X.'

Don't ask me about the psychology of a terrorist.

However, the part that Cheongrye pointed out again was clear.

"That doesn't look like I have any intention of trading... . This is also a unique case."

"... ... "

hmm.

Yep, that's exactly what I photographed... la.

"Then I would like you to tell me what you are going to do."

"what... report."

I finished the text I wrote and sent it. Since Chae Seo-dam started threatening right away, he must have thought that I would be prepared if I exploded the recording, unless it was quite a stone head.

If so, it will definitely do extra work instead of popping right away.

'Pull out all the risks.'

It's true that if gossip breaks out somehow, it's a loss, so first of all, it's observation.

Until the purpose of the careless guy is revealed and the weakness comes out.

* * *

A few days later, I got off work early for the first time in a while and was lying on the sofa in the living room.

"Moondaemundae, what is this?"

"what."

Big Sejin puts his smartphone on top of my head.

This is an interview transcript.

The question is 'close acquaintances in the entertainment industry'.

Target... This is Azusa's debut group.

------------

Seodam Chae: Recently, I received advice from senior Testa Park Moon-dae. He guided me very kindly, so I thought a lot that I should work hard.

... ... .

------------

This is an interview of a common rookie who draws aggro by talking about friendship with a popular senior.

But the problem is that the senior and the newcomer are me and Chae Seo-dam.

"I asked Hee-seung right away, and he says he continues to answer like this even now."

"... ... ."

"look."

Big Sejin changed the screen.

[Heeseung: Are you really close to Moondae? An unimaginable development

... Gold 2 This guy appeared on a survival program twice and seems to be completely soaked in Internet buzzwords.

In any case, the situation was understood.

"Are you trying to use my name value?"

Chae Seo-dam seemed to be spinning his head like this.

I am using this as a plus factor as much as possible in my own situation where public opinion is bad. Right now, my fans are accepting it as a good story even though they are embarrassed.

'It's just scratching to the limit.'

It seems that he intends to take advantage of it until the limit line where I think of risk and stay still.

In addition, if I contact you personally here and get angry or show a negative reaction, that will be recorded as well. it is so intertwined

'A clever bastard.'

I've been doing something similar for a long time.

... Of course, no matter what analysis I do, the immediate situation is another.

Big Sejin put down his smartphone and asked.

"So. Mr. Moondae Why did this bastard suddenly think of using three characters for Park Moon-dae?"

"... ... ."

"Has something happened to you?"

this question.

And this is something that no matter how well prepared and deterred I am, it can pose a risk to the team.

I decided to make it all clear.

"Wait, I want everyone to gather in the living room."

It's time for the sacrament of confession.

and after a while

"therefore... Are you saying you talked to senior Cheongryeo?"

"... okay."

"... ... ."

I thought they would curse at each other with their eyes, but surprisingly, in the eyes of the two with the same name, a sign of understanding passed. What.

"okay... The order was like that, so the two of us were together."

"good job!"

Oh, these two guys I know are the cause of my holiday dog ​​fight. You seem to think I said it because I didn't feel the value of being respectful.

But the other guys seem to be curious. Liu Chengwu murmured.

"Good job... ?"

"Ah, that, big, that guy once harassed Park Moon-dae!"

"... !!"

"... okay? when?"

Now is not the time to talk about that.

I cut off the conversation between Ryu Chung-woo and Bae Se-jin. Kim Rae-bin's eyes will pop out.

"It was a while ago, but I had to be careful at the broadcasting station anyway, so I'm sorry. And I said that he planned the way we got this song, but he didn't deny it."

"I'm sorry about this too."

"No!! The person who recorded it is bad! There is nothing wrong with Moondae hyung!"

"you're right. How could someone do such a rude and malicious thing... ."

They look like they're being cursed at after just playing a song, but they are good at speed. I held back a bitter laugh.

"Thanks, but a mistake is a mistake anyway. It's my fault. I must have been careless."

"... Moondaemun University, how can people live with tension all the time?"

Big Sejin wrapped his arms around his shoulders and muttered quickly.

"are you okay! Recording by a guy who hasn't even debuted yet? Talk right away... ."

"Well then! I... Let me tell you!"

what?

Suddenly, Seon Ah-hyun, who had been listening quietly, clenched his fists.

"That kid... If you tell people that you've been mean to me, and that you're bullying too... ."

"Ahyeonah??"

"Ahyeonah, that's not it!"

Suddenly, the living room became noisy. And I agree with this response.

'If you bring up a sensitive issue like school violence when there is no evidence... .'

If you're too picky, wouldn't it just be a muddy fight with no benefit for you, Seon Ah-hyun? It's not that I didn't explode when I was dying for no reason.

"Seon Ah-hyun, it's better to let go of my sloppy language and shoot Seo-dam as the recorder."

Bae Se-jin is there.

"okay! It's better to just say Park Moon-dae's short words!"

hey.

"You can just ask that madman to make an excuse! Otherwise sure... ."

"sudden?"

"... ... ... Well, anyway, I just need to make it clear that it was okay to listen."

Bae Se-jin shrank at Ryu Cheong-wu's question, who did not know the details. Did you think you shouldn't say more than that because you're not the person involved?

'Well, threatening to release evidence... It must have been a story to just report it.'

Well, that was one of the ways.

And Ryu Cheng-wu began to organize the atmosphere.

"okay. Anyway, don't worry too much if it's something you haven't been able to say since you've been struggling with your mind until now... ."

"Ah, I've done the work."

"work?"

"I also recorded it."

"... ... ??"

I picked up my smartphone and showed it. It is a recording file.

"I've been doing it for some reason since I made it plain."

If there's nothing wrong with it, there's no problem if you delete it right away. No matter what you do, the save has nothing to lose.

And the reaction of 'I knew it' from all sides... No, did you know that?

"It's also Mundaemundae."

"and... ."

yes, well, that's good

"We have already talked to the company about it."

So the moment I was about to say that there is nothing to worry about distortion or wrong response.

Seon Ah-hyun raised her hand again.

"me too... there is."

"... !!"

"A recording?"

"Oh, no."

Seon Ah-hyun lifted her head and spoke firmly with a trembling voice.

"There is a record of counseling at that time, Moondae... !"

"... !"

"Of course I quit right away, but... If you find it, the data will surely remain."

Seon Ah-hyun finished her speech clearly.

"I want to write to you, if it helps."... .

... With that said, there are two directions for dealing with this.

How to make Chae Seo-dam quietly become president of the industry.

And the other... It's a way to make your heart ache.

"Let's do the latter."

okay.

That's how the balance calculation is right.

That day, I called the last worker at dawn after the meeting.

-Have you made up your mind?

"okay."

I received it right away because he was overseas.

"Please cooperate."

Episode 293

A group that has not yet decided on a group name - <Azusa> Season 5 debut group's recent schedule was quite tight.

This is because while preparing for his debut, he was digesting the schedule of the winner of the audition program, such as advertisements and interviews.

Although the topicality was not comparable to the status of Testa in the previous male season, it was still enough to excite the hearts of the parties involved.

And there were members who felt a sense of victory for other reasons.

'Can't you even contact me? X is funny.'

Chae Seo-dam checked the contact information in her smartphone, where there was no response.

[Senior Moondae]

It was a number that I found out by coaxing the manager who was in charge of Testa before. It was an easy thing to say, 'Hyung-nim, hyung-nim' and bring a nerdy guy up.

'Even if I catch Gao at that level, my nature is like that.'

Chae Seo-dam assumed that Park Moon-dae would be of a similar category.

It was to the point of shame to see the maladjusted seed, who couldn't even speak when he was in school, come out strong drunk that he had become a popular idol.

'What about the lucky bastard?'

Hearing that, he seemed to be taking care of him very much, but in the end, there was nothing more than pretending to be there.

Even now, Chae Seo-dam secretly mentions Park Moon-dae in every interview or filming, but doesn't he have any reaction?

It was obviously terrifying.

'I thought I was going to do it because I was mad, but look at how I couldn't do it because I was scared.'

Then, in my head, it was obvious that I was beautifying myself as a cartoon character. Aren't there one or two lesser guys in every class?

'The really lucky thing is where I'm introducing myself.'

It's just funny how a guy who succeeds after being good at jealousy and neck can attack a senior ranker like himself who has lived so fiercely.

Chae Seo-dam sent a direct respect to himself, who had cleverly handled the situation by all means while practicing Breaking his feet.

I slipped for a while, but that's it.

'I don't leave it like that anymore, I.'

After benefiting from its recognition and image to the limits of the limit by using Park Moon-dae as it is, more thrilling plans remained.

The moment he encounters Park Moon-dae again, he can't stand it and induces him to explode. It was his specialty to elicit reactions from others.

'It would be better if I told the company about it.'

If the company tried to cover it, that was a good situation. Then, he gathers them well and uses them again as his weakness.

'In any case, I can use it as proof that I was bullied and get out of here.'

In this way, even the reversal of the image killed two birds with one stone.

'An idol who continues to harass juniors under the pretext of an already deleted recording!'

"ah."

Chae Seo-dam was satisfied because the thought of the situation being overturned was plausible.

And he thought for a moment about another party to the recording, Cheongryeol, who hadn't thought of it because he was excited at the time.

Of course, now he was rationalizing that it was all within his calculations.

There was no way that person would show any gesture.

'Is that all?'

Chae Seo-dam was sure that since there was no damage to himself, Moon-dae Park would be happy to be in trouble. Haha, even if he is hoho, he is not a competitor.

As soon as I recognized him, he was a successful idol as soon as he debuted, so I fully expected how childish his personality would be.

'Rather, I might contact me to make a deal.'

He himself had been polite enough in a low-key manner in that situation, so there was nothing to be offended about.

Perhaps Park Moon-dae's weakness was waiting for it to explode.

"Um~"

Chae Seo-dam cleared away the nervousness of the past few days, thinking about the logic that naturally follows like rolling a snowball.

'It's bold and well-made.'

The arrogance that had constantly crippled him in life grew again.

And this optimism was shattered a few days later when I met someone in the company hallway.

His motive, Sun Ah-hyun, who has now become a senior.

"Hello, senior!"

"hello... !"

Unlike when she was in school, Seon Ah-hyun, who was walking from the other side, was looking at her with her head stiffly raised. To think that a guy like that should be treated as a senior because of his seniority.

The moment I got it, I felt bad.

'If <Azusa> didn't work out luckily, I wouldn't have had a social life.'

It always made me feel the bitter taste of absurdity when such a person made a claim as if he was more successful than himself.

But what are you going to do?"

Isn't there nothing I can do other than campaigning as a senior? If you care about the social position you barely made.

And the extent of Seon Ah-hyun's campaign for Chae Seo-dam... To be honest, it wasn't even ticklish.

"I have something to say to Mr. Seodam, wait a minute, will it be okay?"

"Ah, yes! Seodam hyung!"

Although it was a bit embarrassing to see him not stuttering so far, he internally snorted at Seon Ah-hyun's behavior of calling out to him.

The tape recorder is still running.

'There will be one more weakness.'

However, as soon as Chae Seo-dam enters the conference room in the corner, she is hit by a fastball from Seon Ah-hyun.

"I'm thinking a lot... . Should I tell the truth that you bullied me?"

"... ... !"

what do you say?

At the moment of Chae Seo-dam, I looked back to see if this was real.

However, Sun Ah-hyun's words did not end.

"Dam Seo, I have a recording."

"... ... !"

"Because you are so scared... I was wondering if I was weird, so I recorded it to listen to it again and understand it... for a while."

"... ... ."

"And, it's still there."

Chae Seo-dam felt a cold sensation run down her spine.

It was a survival instinct felt in the face of a crisis.

'Oh, no.'

Chae Seo-dam barely denied the reality. And he rationalized it, mistaking it for being rational.

Similar to what has been going on so far, but a little stronger.

'You're saying that even if I say that, I won't be able to explode?'

Wouldn't it hurt you if you exploded it? He's an idol who's doing well right now.

When I was barely in school, I was in a bad mood and it's hard to blame myself for school violence because I messed up my practical skills. At least he thought so.

'And what did you record?'

In his opinion, no matter how he judged, he had never been verbally abusive or beaten to the point of being caught.

That's just to scare you.

'but... .'

But, just in case... Yes, just in case.

After finishing the rationalization, Chae Seo-dam opened his mouth with a regretful tone.

"Ah Hyun-ah... Do you hate me that much?"

"... ... ."

"There was some friction when we were in school, but... It's not like this, maybe you're saying that I've been pushed behind by me... going to be? It's so embarrassing."

It would be a mistake if you said it while expecting an embarrassing painting with excuses.

"Because I have a bad image, I wonder if it's because I think it's fun, so I feel embarrassed... ."

He is conscious of his tape recorder and is passionate about making evidence... .

"Seo Dam."

However, Seon Ah-hyun did not move.

"It doesn't work like that anymore."

"... !!"

"I really, really want to make it public. beforehand... I thought it would be my last theorem to tell, so I came to inform you."

"... ... ."

"Then, I'll go in."

Seon Ah-hyun slightly bowed her head and left the conference room first with a firm expression.

And Chae Seo-dam's head went blank.

* * *

'There's no way I'll explode it.'

Chae Seo-dam lay on the bed in the dorm and repeated.

It must have been a word that he said to try to intimidate him just because it sounded funny in his position.

'I've seen that stupid bastard fucking somewhere.'

... But on the other hand, I keep imagining what kind of impact it would have if Sun Ah-hyun released the recording.

Eventually, as time goes by, you start to think like this.

'... Should I apologize now?'

No, an apology is an admission! He could never apologize... . In the first place, hasn't he done nothing wrong enough to apologize?

I was fed up with being treated as if I had become a huge victim for encouraging the weaker mentality to collapse alone.

"X feet... ."

Everything was uncertain as to what would happen. However, the moment you make a gesture, please, it becomes numb.

'Are you ignoring me?'

But it was embarrassing. Thoughts endlessly return to the origin... .

When those anxious, insanely long days have passed.

Finally, a change has occurred.

"Seodam, um... The head of management at the company wants to see you."

"... ... yes."

X feet! X feet!

Chae Seo-dam felt it. Looking at the manager's expression, I don't think it's a good thing, then

This is what Seon Ah-hyun did.

"... !"

yes!

At that moment, an amazing idea passed through Chae Seo-dam's head.

If you first catch the evidence that Park Moon-dae was harassing you, even if Seon Ah-hyun exposes it, can't you make a deal with the company?

As he went to the management room at the end of the hallway with the manager's guidance, he kept calculating in his head.

'If you text me now and scratch it... .'

Click.

However, after checking whether or not the tape recorder was in possession, when the door to the meeting room for consultation in the management room was opened.

"Here."

Sitting there... It was a person who was completely unexpected.

Moondae Park.

"... !"

What kind of situation is this?

Park Moon-dae, who was sitting in the seat where the head of the department should be, thoughtlessly glanced at Chae Seo-dam and then chinned.

"Sit."

"... ... ."

"Ah, I am the acting manager."

Took.

Moondae Park muttered nonsense calmly and glanced at the door being closed by the manager.

And peek laughed.

"Let's talk."

... Only then, Chae Seo-dam looked down on Park Moon-dae and recalled the doubts he had forgotten.

Why did he try to spy on Park Moon-dae?

revenge.

- Lucky cub.

After Park Moon-dae's remarks, he wondered if all the incidents and revelations that had happened to him were probably Park Moon-dae's actions... doubt.

* * *

I lifted my head and checked the guy who opened the door and entered.

Chae Seo-dam has a face as if he has seen some kind of ghost.

'That's good.'

The more confused the mind, the easier it was to eat. The already easy guy will be easier.

I said to the guy who was still standing.

"Are you not going to sit down?"

"... ... ."

"It doesn't matter... Then we just talk."

I spoke monotonously.

"There was a report about school violence... ."

"Is it all yours?"

"What."

"... ... ."

But instead of answering, this bastard changed his expression as if he realized something.

And then he pulls out a chair and sits there.

'oh.'

The guy said, rolling his eyes.

"I think you're mistaken... I don't care if something explodes and I quit this, senior. I've already cursed enough... It's not like there's only one road, right?"

"... ... ."

"okay. I'm just going to quit being an idol, so I'm going to talk about everything and leave. uh? The senior group formed it all together, and even the company pressured people to make rumors."

Well, that's a typical reaction.

'We're cornered, so let's all die together. I will kill myself'.

'In case of emergency, I can go back to my major industry. This is it.'

You might have guessed this bastard has a head, but from Testa's point of view, I'm right in losing either side of the case, whether it's Seon Ah-hyun or not.

'That's why I was always careful to avoid that.'

So, he must have thought that the threats would go away and he would enter the negotiating phase.

"I see."

I'm sorry but it's useless.

No negotiations with you.

"But if you quit being an idol, are you thinking of going abroad?"

"What are you saying... ... ."

"I think it will be difficult to live in Korea right away."

I leaned my chin and spoke without even looking at Seodam.

"I'm going to somehow expose the facts and make gossip to the point that you can't have a social life in Korea anymore."

"... ... !"

"I don't care either. explode or not. That doesn't mean Testa is ruined."

I shrugged.

"Since you said bullshit like a recording, the conversation between the officials has ended, you idiot."

How to put such a bastard into a state of panic where there is no corner to trust.

It's true bluffing.

Episode 294

It was important from here.

'They rushed in.'

I took my smartphone out of my pocket and placed it in plain sight on my desk.

And just like this bastard did to me last time, I played the recording.

-Are you aiming for the target?

-All singers are like that.

A sound source with a much clearer sound quality than what Chae Seo-dam recorded.

it was recorded by me

"You're not the only one who can record."

I stopped playing and laughed.

"You didn't think I would ask you not to reveal that I spoke casually with you while swearing."

"... ... ."

"It's enough to go out on a variety show right away and solve it as evidence of close friendship with that senior."

Chae Seo-dam seemed to be trying to understand what the hell was going on.

It doesn't help much in the situation, but I reflexively look for words to refute because I want to deny reality.

'Should I wait for you?'

After a few more seconds, he hurriedly opened his mouth.

"A new song is out! They say it was all planned... ."

Oh, that.

"well. did i do that I didn't want to talk too long, so I just skipped it... Isn't it all up to the circumstances?"

I operated my smartphone again without a long word.

Go to your address book and make a call.

[VTIC Cheong Ryeo senior]

Tiriring, the melody of the acoustic version of VTIC's new song went to the sound of a phone call for a while... cut off

Click.

-Hello, junior.

"Hello, senior. Speaking of what we talked about in the waiting room last time, would it be okay if we gave it as a sauce for entertainment?"

It was a bit annoying to hear laughter over the phone, but Cheong-Ryeo answered as planned anyway.

-sure. I do. It was me who told you to let go.

"thank you."

-What.

I hung up.

"They say so."

"... ... ."

Now, both of your joys and sorrows as weaknesses have been blown away.

The idiot in front of me had somehow calmed down where the momentum that had been grinning and rushing at me earlier had gone.

'Even upturned eyes don't last long.'

The desire to see oneself is a really strong guy.

I knew it was time to take the pressure up a notch.

So the conversation quickly changed.

"So this seems to have answered your question... Next is the school violence report that I originally wanted to talk about."

Now that you've covered my weakness, let's talk about yours this time.

I said casually.

"Isn't it neat to just have the victim interview the reporter?"

"... !!"

"Anyway, doing this officially seems to be a good message socially, and since there is enough evidence, I think everyone will believe it."

evidence.

I'll bet on recording that the conversation I had with Seon Ah-hyun is now floating in this bastard's head.

I finished talking.

"I thought it would fall apart if we added the situation that he was still recording and trying to catch other people's weaknesses. I'm going to try to proceed right away. end."

I picked up my smartphone and tidied up my seat. It is a gesture that says that everything has to be said.

"... that!"

Chae Seo-dam woke up in surprise as if he had been bombed.

"Now, wait. This... Why, why this?"

Yeah, why would you ask a guy like you to talk about this over and over again? Thank you.

I answered with a faint smile.

"Give up."

"... ... ."

"Since it was talked about just solving everything, I thought I should notify the person concerned. Now all we have to do is wait."

It was a notice.

"... ... ."

Chae Seo-dam froze in place.

It's a normal reaction. At this point, the average person is overwhelmed.

The opponent has no intention of negotiating, his preparations have been destroyed, and he even warns that he will now fatally attack your weakness.

Right now, I feel like I've been cornered with no way out.

regret and distrust.

And this ego-bloated bastard produces unusual results in his head.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

It is the fault of others.

"I haven't done anything wrong to you! This is because I had a bad relationship with Sun Ah-hyun when I was in school... does this make sense? sincere... Why are you doing this?"

Chae Seo-dam started to speak gibberish.

"You can't just trust Sun Ah-hyun's words and make people like this! Like this, I'm going to bury it unilaterally... ."

"is it."

I said nonchalantly.

"What you did to Seon Ah-hyun is something anyone would do in that environment, and being treated by someone else is cowardly and unfair?"

"... ... ."

"When you did that to Sun Ah-hyun, you knew how to harm the other person. It's the same when you record me."

Chae Seo-dam's face was slapped.

These bastards say they have to suffer like X to do something similar to reflection.

"If it were me, I wouldn't be able to say that even if I was embarrassed. Wouldn't it be better to accept the outcome?"

Of course, he said it knowing that he was not the one to surrender.

"No, Seon Ah-hyun too! When a story like this comes out, it hurts... ."

Yeah, if you were a person who would reflect on things like this, you wouldn't have come this far.

I shrugged.

"You say you're going to do it, but I have to think about that too. know what?"

"... !!"

"It's not like I'm ruined."

Chase Dam closed his mouth.

At this point, you won't be able to stop thinking about it.

'This bastard is really a crazy asshole.'

'A real fuckin' member is going to piss me off by releasing everything, whether it's a group or a hit or not.'

... That will come desperately.

In addition, as for the level of self-destruction, he is probably creating hell by using his own imagination.

'That bastard is preparing for my social death!'

hmm.

of course it's bullshit

I'm not an idiot, and of course I don't intend to bring this up to the surface.

'It's just a threat.'

"You are responsible for your work. is not it? You have proof."

"Oh, no... ."

The same goes for this.

We realized that Seon Ah-hyun had recorded the situation while discussing it among ourselves. However, it is difficult to identify Chae Seo-dam because of the sound quality of the file.

The only thing left is the counseling record that Sun Ah-hyun first mentioned, but this is highly likely to be dogfighted as all kinds of public opinion clings to it.

Well, leaving all of that aside, I have no intention of adding another element of my private life to this group, which has already been eventful.

But Chae Seo-dam doesn't know that.

"... ... ."

He was completely caught up in this massive bluff and sank.

And he seems to have lost his will to fight and fell into a state of panic to the extent that he couldn't even think of crying or getting angry.

'I want to leave it like this for a week, but...

Then again, a variable may come out, so let's give it something that looks like a rope.

I touched my smartphone once under the table.

It was time for the last helper to appear.

seconds later.

- Smart smart!

At the same time as a sudden knock, the door burst open.

"Tongue, brothers."

gold 2.

His expression was somewhere between urgent and tense.

"... Kwon Hee-seung."

Even in the middle of being fed up, Chae Seo-dam turned his head and looked at him, as if he was writing all the different scenarios.

But the moment Gold 2's next words came out, the atmosphere changed.

"I came here after hearing the story at the meeting... . Moondae-hyung, can you please bear with it until the official announcement?"

"... ... hmm."

I intentionally didn't answer. Like a little conflict.

"... !"

Then, a flash of light returned to Chae Seo-dam's eyes.

It is hope.

"Seodam hyung must be reflecting a lot too. Is that right, brother?"

Chae Seo-dam nodded as if he were sincere. And she hurriedly opens her mouth.

"I'm sorry."

I realized it was the right time to do something.

"yes."

"Recorded... That's what I was trying to use. I was wrong. misunderstood... ."

After a moderate pause, I answered.

"I don't think I would have apologized if things weren't like this. Anyway, I see."

"Since it's the current situation, Seodam-hyung understood it right?? tongue, bro. Tell me what you understand."

I can see Chae Seo-dam rolling her head at Gold 2's words.

In the end, he almost followed what I said earlier.

"... You shouldn't try to do well, even while causing great harm to others... That's a misguided effort, yes."

'good.'

Eventually this word came out.

I don't know if the guy who has been living in violation of that obvious proposition is sincere, but what he said in a shocking situation was important.

After time, if you want to rationalize your actions as positive, you will have to affirm that recognition as well.

And the moment the silence flows, Gold 2 stirs up the situation again.

"Bird, think about it, Moondae hyung! If Seo Dam-hyung resigns so badly... Things may be bigger than you think... Then this year's schedule may be difficult... ."

"... ... ."

I looked at Gold 2 in silence. Gold 2 looked at me with a face that looked like it would shed a cold sweat and swallowed.

gulp.

I shrugged my shoulders at the end of the last one.

"what... If the company is damaged, there will be a lot of work."

"... ... !"

As if holding back a sigh, I glanced at Seodam and then nodded.

"Only this time."

* * *

After that it was simple.

Relieved, Chae Seo-dam wrote a contract in an instant and left the team voluntarily, fueled by the encouragement of Gold 2.

'The nuance of the contract was also important.'

Instead of Chae Seo-dam keeping the conversation he had just had as a secret, we made sure to keep Chae Seo-dam's weaknesses silent.

Instead of burying Chae Seo-dam's attempts to spread rumors and the story of school violence, it is a contract that he will leave quietly and not harm the team.

And articles and announcements quickly surfaced.

[<Azusa> 10th place in the new season, Chae Seo-dam failed to debut, "Health problems"]

Anyway, because of various incidents, I was hated by the debut group fandom, and the reason was 'health', so this incident passed without any major problems or disturbances.

And at the end of the conversation, Gold 2, who came in and drank all the honey, was a smile itself.

As you may have noticed, this is the guy Se-jin swindled as the role of giving carrots to Seo-dam Chae while making the plan.

-Okay, Mundae just swings the whip~ Let's just give Heeseung a bite of carrot at the end!

I can't deny it. It was a good line.

"You're good at acting."

"Me? You were completely sincere."

On that day, as soon as Chae Seo-dam left the room, Gold 2 took a long, deep breath with an expression of relief.

"after... No, how could that hyung make his debut again this time... Oh I don't know! Anyway, I feel relieved that they quietly sent it away before debuting, really!"

I wouldn't be upset if a guy like a ticking time bomb was on the same team, so I don't want to blame him. I just laughed

"Thank you for watching again. older brother!"

"There is nothing to be thankful for."

"Ah, hyung is really great to see you again! I will be really good to you anytime!"

Gold 2 started sending hello messages more often after that.

And after a while, another type of text message came in through the manager of the debut group of <Azusa>.

The sender was Chae Seo-dam.

It was a long message, but interestingly, it was Sun Ah-hyun who requested it as the recipient.

[I thought everything was a part of the competition and I was competitive, but I'm sorry that I hurt you more than I thought or intended. I really realized it this time. There might be something wrong with my way... ... .]

To sum up these phrases, he said that he seemed to have been too much for Seon Ah-hyun during his school days.

Of course, half of it was close to self-excuse.

"... 'More than intended'? Did you call this an apple now? I still can't come to my senses... !"

"Okay, it's okay... !"

Bae Se-jin, who was angry by proxy, was stopped by Seon Ah-hyun.

"I didn't expect to receive an apology... . I thought no, but my apologies... I guess I wanted to get one too."

"Ah Hyun-ah... ."

"Thank you."

Seon Ah-hyun nodded to the surroundings and met my eyes.

"And thank you, Moondae... . I tried to help, but it seems like I get help every time."

"... ?"

What are you talking about after you spread the rice well and sent it to the pile?

Of course, if I answered like this, there would be endless discussions, so I just answered briefly.

"It was a collaboration. I am also grateful."

"Yes... !"

Seon Ah-hyun smiled brightly, and coolly took down the text capture of Chae Seo-dam.

"Oh oh!"

The members applaud as if they saw some kind of ceremony. Seon Ah-hyun seems a bit shy.

"hmm."

I thought as I watched the apology-like thing disappear.

'It looks like that bastard is going to forget about that again anyway.'

However, it is a board that has been designed with that in mind.

'I'm sure he'll keep his mouth shut because he's the type of person who can't avoid being disadvantaged.'

And when he almost became an X with such an overwhelming difference, he won the mental victory with a sense of awe rather than revenge against the opponent.

'I coped well with that situation and got out.'

It's like this.

Therefore, this guy will never think about gnawing at related issues again. Sun Ah-hyun will forget this guy.

'I'll never see you again.'

That's because it's been cleaned out of the industry.

"... hmm."

After thinking about it for a while, I put in a text that night.

[Well done. Thank you]

Well, it's a plain fact that it helped with this, so it's worth doing this much.

belt ring.

Soon after, a picture of a familiar dog with its front paws arrived.

hello

"... hmm."

I touched my chin.

Surprisingly, I don't scratch. This bastard is slowly coming to his senses... .

[VTIC Senior Shin Cheong-ryeo: Really? Then I'd like to get a song in return.]

"... ... ."

Are you crazy

[VTIC Senior Shin Cheong-ryeo: I was kidding ^^]

I turned the text off without replying.

After sending Chae Seo-dam away with that, the impact was all sorted out.

And the very next day, at the meeting, it is revealed that if Chae Seo-dam had not been sent away at this time, they would have almost worked together.

"There was a more specific schedule for the company's concert agenda... ."

It is because the story of the symbol of a successful agency, the schedule of a group concert of an artist under the agency, came out.

Episode 295

Agency group concert.

Usually, it is an event that can be held by a company that has at least one male and female idol group each, and even a promising newcomer.

In that sense, you might think that this agency, which has three groups from <Azusa>, met the minimum conditions... It is an illusion.

On my way home, I frowned as I checked the plan I had brought with me.

'I don't think anyone will like it.'

Isn't there a color unique to this hastily made agency, even if you wash your eyes and look for it?

This is what is commonly referred to as the 'feeling unique to that agency'.

'For audience satisfaction, there must be a common demand between the teams.'

I don't know what kind of guts a group of winners of an audition program or an agency that has received a lot of money from, has the guts to even plan their own concert.

Of course, the purpose is roughly guessed.

"Um~ I guess you're trying to show off the newly debuted kids?"

Big Sejin shrugged and said.

"Look, I even gave them the composition to cover some of our songs~ <Azusa> our season songs are also in Xian."

"Mmm."

And Bae Se-jin, who was drinking water in the kitchen, speaks with a slightly nervous face.

"... Isn't this an attempt to change generations?"

"Generation change?"

"Why, uh, we don't even have time left on our contract... There is something that induces fans to like rookie groups!"

"that... ! Are you misjudging that this group has already exhausted its potential?"

Kim Rae-bin is frightened as if it sounded plausible. Bae Se-jin nodded her head seriously.

"... It could be."

me really

'Have you seen it anywhere on YouTube?'

After watching so many KPOP related channels, it seems that I have some clumsy knowledge.

I smiled and shook my head.

"I don't think so. I guess they just want to add some buzz to the group."

"That, is it?"

"yes. Maybe the previous season didn't go as well as our season, so I think I'm trying to make some gains. Don't worry too much."

We've barely built up a friendly relationship, but it's too much of a waste from the company's point of view to give up on Testa here.

'He must be thinking that we will renew the contract.'

The benefits attached to the testa weight class will stop at the level of eating metallurgy metallurgy.

'There's no great merit in splitting the belly of the goose that lays the golden eggs.'

Big Sejin readily agreed.

"I agree! Still, it's good to be alert~ Hmm, I think hyung's words are in a good direction too."

"... okay."

"That is a great word."

Bae Se-jin and Kim Rae-bin quickly discarded the conspiracy theory. And Cha Yu-jin intervenes without hesitation.

"So when do we do that? Are you quick?"

"see... 25 days later?"

Ryu Chung-woo pointed to the 'August rental completion' part of the plan with his finger. I paid more attention to other parts.

'It's smaller than I thought'

Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium, 11,000 people.

At least 'Testa + Mirinae + Rookie? Let's go to the stadium!' It is that they did not figure out the demand with the same stupid fan count calculation.

This is an insight into the industry that you can't expect from this agency.

'The headquarters intervened.'

It seems that T1 breath has entered.

Seeing that the concert itself was aired on Tnet in the first place, it seems that T1 pushed it forward and the agency rushed it forward.

'TaKon's response is so good, it seems like he wants to take another round.'

I feel like I'm going to be cursed at by the fans... Well, Testa has little to lose.

'If part of the concert stage gets airwaves, it will have a publicity effect.'

It's the second half of the contract, so if there are no problems later, it's the right time to go without friction with T1, so I think it's okay to accept this much without a boycott.

"I only need to prepare five songs in total."

I chuckled and tapped the plan.

'Bring some buzz.'

However, you have to take responsibility for the meaning of the topic.

Two male idol groups of a similar age from the same audition series... Even the same song?

It will be compared like crazy.

And we have no burden.

"Um, about three and a half weeks. It's tight."

"It's similar to the theme of the last concert, so I don't think it will be too much~"

"I need to inquire about the details of whether a separate arrangement is necessary."

I called up the status window of one of the guys who are talking hard right now.

[Name: Raebin Kim]

Rap: A+ (S+)

(Singing: C+)

Dance: B+ (A+)

Appearance: A- (A+)

Meal: A (S)

Attribute: Maestro (S)

Even if you catch anyone in this group, it comes out roughly that way.

Even compared to <Azusa>, there are numerous guys whose stats have risen by at least 3 points.

'In the meantime, Kim Rae-bin went up to the attribute level.'

It might be natural for each album to be voluntarily divided into short-term works.

The only weak point was Bae Se-jin, but this seems to have learned a strange trick these days.

-This, I just had to memorize the entire movement along with the lyrics... !

-... ??

This guy, who has become accustomed to the basic dance routine, has become much more plausible by following these tricks, focusing on reproducing movements rather than dancing with a rhythm.

'Isn't that more difficult?'

Well, I'm more comfortable with it.

Anyway, the important thing is that opinions criticizing Testa as a stage are now rarely seen on the Internet.

'Cover difficulty extreme.'

I already made an impression on the case of Onyx, who changed the song and performed at the Rookie of the Year award, and came to a conclusion with an image on the Internet.

Besides, this time, the other side covers us unilaterally.

The moment there is a difference in the basic stats and the amount of practice, the result is already fixed.

So it's even more strange to worry about leaking the fandom with something like this.

'It's enough if you only care about the way you treat your juniors.'

Rather, what worries me is this stage, which was put in to match the assortment. Just then, Liu Cheng-wu touched it with his hand.

Joint stage (TBD) / 2 people per team

"And there is one joint stage among the five."

"yes."

It is a joint stage where some of our members go on stage with our juniors.

Aside from the rustic composition of everyone singing a national song at the ending, it is the first and last stage where Testa and her juniors go up together.

'It looks like someone will come out with noise in the foreground.'

Then Cha Yu-jin raised her hand again.

"I will! Let's do the joint stage!"

"haha."

I thought so.

None of the members gave a definite answer to Cha Yoo-jin's active support. If the atmosphere here is okay, the real Cha Yoo-jin will do it.

'I think it would be a bit harsh to let Cha Yu-jin go.'

We don't care, it's a matter of public opinion.

It is like sending a strategic weapon to a friendly match.

I decided to put this on hold for now as there are some corners worth thinking about.

And sooner or later, during the first group meeting and practice schedule, it becomes clear that this worry was worthwhile.

"This is the new setlist."

In the paper that arrived earlier than the scheduled time, the joint stage part had changed.

Joint stage (undecided) / 2 testers, 2 mirinae

'These bastards are missing.'

<Azusa> The debut group this time was left out of the joint stage roster.

The reason is 'I have to prepare for my debut, but the new stage to prepare for is too heavy' begging.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to arrange a place for these guys in the form of a story development that naturally leads to the next stage at the end of this stage."

The director's explanation was plausible, but it's a fairly strategic decision to see it as a separate rookie group's choice.

The excuse was plausible, but... The timing is exquisite.

"hmm."

... Quite an interesting situation.

I'll pass it on for now, but I'll have to deal with what's happening right now.

I started revising the plan for this joint stage while the director was away on another call.

It wasn't long before Mirina arrived at full speed.

bang!

"hello!"

It's not too late, but it looks like you're also busy preparing for a comeback. After some greetings, preparations, and the staff moving, Liu Cheng-wu kindly explained.

"It is said that there has been some change in the preliminary plan. It sounds like we're doing a joint stage together."

"Ah yes."

Number 2, so... Park Min-ha said with an empty face.

"Plan... We didn't get that, senior... ."

Due to the fate of the group with less time available, it seems that Mirinae participated after receiving a unilateral notice.

'No, it's not a matter of time. Is Testa a special case?'

The incidents overlapped and took the initiative, but usually it's time to listen to the company for a long time, even if it's a 4-year car.

'hmm.'

Big Se-jin quickly intervened to liven up the atmosphere.

"Ah, is that initial plan important? It's important that we create a great stage now! Please take good care of me~"

"yep. That is very true. I will work hard unconditionally. i look forward to!"

Cha Yoo-jin cheerfully holds out her hand for a handshake.

"Yeees! Please do well on stage with me too... ."

"for a moment."

Without changing the color of my face, I calmly pulled Cha Yu-jin's shoulder.

"Eugene, it's not 'together'."

"... ??"

"Oh, right... . I don't do that stage together."

Cha Yoo-jin got a little sullen and put her hand back.

Yes. Cha Yoo-jin was taken out of the joint stage due to an emergency meeting just now.

-What? I'm good!

-Yes, I know you are good at it. So let's do a bigger stage at our concert.

-What's bigger?

-therefore... ... .

... Let me just say that I used a lot of carrots. And the reason why I did this is different from what I initially considered.

'This guy is too friendly, so I can't.'

At the same time, there is no hesitation. We will perform without hesitation a picture that suits the stage, so if we are fussy, the fans will cross the acceptable line.

'There are so many things to consider when it comes to one-on-one male and female idol group performances, so it's difficult.'

In a situation like this, it's safest to only do those who know how to use their brains.

So the answer is only one.

"that... What a rush!"

"Yes yes~"

Big Sejin smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"I think we will do a joint stage like this with Moondae~ Please take good care of us!"

It happened.

If you do this, even in the worst case, you'll just hear that it's out of place and funny.

"Oh, really! Is it okay if I actively express my opinion? I hope we do something cool!"

"Yulgi Yaaaak."

"Uh, why? Am I a little weird?"

At Mirinae's remarks, the members around her clung to her while lowering their heads while making strange noises.

2nd place nodded quietly with a face that gave up everything.

"yes. We are Yulgi and I."

1st and 2nd placed side by side.

It means that I won't lose momentum... It's probably the line made by that number two.

'Did you guess that Testa would try to win, whether it's mixed or naked?'

Is it because we are all from audition? This was also a unique situation.

If this continues, we can keep each other in check, just like the audition program team battle, but then there will always be noise in the process.

"Wow, that's reassuring~ Let's do our best!"

Besides, even the guy who would normally say things like 'Let's make a slogan, let's break a group room' was just doing his job, so he showed a rough idea of ​​how things would go.

'If I had to choose a good quality guy... .'

So is this all there is?

Of the stage concept candidates I conceived, I naturally left only one and excluded the rest.

And I ran a few simulations in my head to make the flow of the meeting flow as naturally as possible.

* * *

After the director returns and a few important announcements and discussions are all over.

Additional meetings were held separately for the members to prepare for the joint stage.

Let's start with the things that can't be easily changed later... stage equipment.

'also.'

In addition, as this joint stage is added to the existing stages of each group, the devices used in the front and back stages are already preoccupied.

"Director, you said that it's better not to overlap like this, right?"

"Yes, yes."

hmm.

Then disconnect the wire once. In addition, pollen and lifts are also used on the back stage, so they are excluded.

"Water can be difficult. After all, the next stage is our title, so it would be a bit like a direct comparison, right?"

"Nep."

Big Sejin naturally erases the things Testa was trying to use on the main stage. you're good.

However, Mirinae's 1st place seemed a bit frustrating.

"Why don't we start by choosing a song like we usually do? Now that I can only say things that aren't very good, I feel more energetic!"

"Oh, sister!"

"That's right."

well said

"What do you want to do?"

"ah! First of all, I like hip-hop too... ."

I waited for Mirinae to tell me how to sing as many songs as I wanted.

Until all kinds of candidates come to mind with excitement.

'Looking at his personality, he's the type to want to learn a lot.'

And if you talk about it, the songs I was considering will also come out.

"If you look at it that way, 'Attack' is also... ."

yes, it came out

In this way, the song will feel like you chose it.

After a while, I gave a signal to Sejin and intervened.

"Come to think of it, you said earlier that you wanted to do something cool."

"yes yes!"

"Then, about the song you just mentioned... How do you like this concept?"

I wrote lines and letters on the paper.

Concept, expected effect, direction of arrangement...

Like brainstorming in moderation to make it look like you came up with it on the fly.

"It feels like this."

Since it was small, I was interested in it, so it became more natural like impromptu.

I hit the paper once and looked up.

Mirinae's No. 1 eyes were shining.

It worked.

"I like it!"

"me too... No, yes. I think you gave me a really good opinion!"

good. It may have been a bit mixed with my social life, but I think it's sincere.

Then, this is the timing for the next build-up.

"Ah~ everyone's heart goes in this direction. Then, the stage element is also easy, right? I think it would be perfect to use this!"

After listening to the two of them, Keun Se-jin naturally pointed to one of the remaining stage sets with his finger.

-laser

In this way, the picture was completed without wasting time due to checks.

Episode 296

Even on the day when the agency's concert announcement and reservation schedule were announced, there was a rehearsal schedule for the joint performance.

Thanks to that, I saw some reactions in the second half of practice.

To summarize... As expected.

-Hey, it looks like it's going to be jam. When was the show?

-T-One really pushes people from Azusa. What happened to TV programming?

- I don't think you're mistaken that the kids are doing well because they're doing well. Oh, please.

-Azusa's debut group is so serious hahaha stop it.

- The joy of broadcasting a concert on TV vs the madness of being cheated on

A whirlpool of anticipation, apprehension, annoyance, and interest.

Can not help it. TV broadcasting of an agency concert is a unique case, and it has both anxiety and anticipation factors.

Moreover, since they are three teams from audition programs, their popularity is good.

As accessibility is good thanks to the Tnet channel organization, those who are interested can watch it by simply turning the channel.

It is rare to find someone who likes all three teams of this agency.

'So there's only one thing that's certain.'

The point is that among the three Azusa-born teams, the team that lags behind the most can be destroyed by ridicule from all directions.

Fans don't have pride or love-hate for their agency, so they never cover each other.

'Then I'll end up feeling disgusted and tired.'

There was no need to pour more oil on it, so the joint stage with Mirinae this time was the same.

There is one more factor to consider besides hybridity.

'I had to avoid stages that were set up for direct comparison.'

And the stage was already set like that.

... I didn't know it would be this hard.

-Here, here! If we just put this step in when we land, it would be so cool, right?

-If you don't mind, I thought about how it would be if we saved more of the freeze at the end of our first chorus... !

-Ah~ Shall we all take a look here? Even now, we're really good at it, but don't we look ten times cooler when our keys are straight when entering the bridge? clean~

The other side also has a lot of greed for the stage, so the difficulty level rises in the composition where they run into each other to avoid losing.

In the end, my stamina was consumed all the way up the escalator.

'Are you going to dance this time?'

I was conflicted with the remaining points, but I didn't take more because I was conscious of the fact that leveling up using the system was no longer possible for me.

The moment of natural increase is sure to come. My stats are enough for me right now.

"Sigh, shall we do it one more time?"

"... !"

So in the end, people are just pretending to be moderate, so they are rolling as if they are getting some kind of spirit to make a special stage that they expect... is the conclusion.

I acknowledged it after checking the appearance of the team members.

'I think it's okay to reveal the behind-the-scenes of practice.'

There are so many male and female high schools, and there are so many dancers in this situation, it is no different from just self-control training. I wiped my sweaty temples.

'Still, the picture will come out well.'

"Oh, it fits well here."

"Hyeol, I'm really proud!"

I hope the agency won't be vain after watching the stage.

"Shall we finish it today?"

"yes!"

I shrugged my shoulders and resumed practice without further comment.

And the rest of the free time went by in an instant.

* * *

The backstage where the audience cheers and the sound of music thumps.

'I have to do well.'

Mirinae's unofficial leader, Park Min-ha, who debuted in second place, swallowed.

The performance is enjoyable. However, the performance that was 'if you can't do it, it's over' was a problem right before the start.

This is because the enormous burden overwhelms the brain as much as the eyes are spinning.

'Woohwangcheongsimhwan... I couldn't have done anything without it.'

what are the other people doing? Suddenly, she turned to her side.

The one there was Park Moon-dae, who was entrusting his face to the staff.

Sweat dripped from his tall, white face. He pointed his finger at his waist.

"here. The mic is off."

"yes yes!"

'and... .'

Park Min-ha tried to admire it for a while, but immediately came to his senses.

It was definitely a handsome face, but there were too many things I had seen and heard so far to be thrilled.

It's still playing in surround in my head.

-Have you heard of the US at work lately?

-The victim was not ranked high. I'm not the type to have many friends.

The company seemed to be talking to some kind of ghost whenever they talked about Testa or something.

'How long did you know... .'

A strategic human figure that makes it difficult to guess what kind of picture he is acting while looking at.

'How on earth can a person live like that when he grows up?'

Watching the re-listing season of <Azusa>, looking back at myself who thought Park Moon-dae was cute, I sometimes felt like banging Park Min-ha's head against the wall.

It's the past me, that's not it!

Just then, a pleasant voice was heard right next to it.

"Let's go up~"

"... ! yes!"

At Lee Se-jin's words, Park Min-ha immediately returned to reality.

'stage!'

Meanwhile, Lee Se-jin, who was smiling, made a hand gesture and started running while talking to Park Moon-dae.

"... ... ."

To be honest, that senior was also scared. Park Min-ha recalled her past practice.

'Come to think of it, I was doing as the old man said... .'

Looking back on it now, I even thought that elements that seemed to have been discussed and decided by everyone were actually involved.

Are all audition candidates like that? Then why is everyone in our group so naive... .

"phew."

"Minha, let's go!!"

"Nep."

Park Min-ha trudged along to the tempo of Jeong Yul-gi, who moved excitedly while pushing his back. she had a lot of trouble

But right behind the scenes.

Wow!

"... ... ."

The smell of dry ice, the metal smell of the stage frame, the feel of the costumes and lenses.

The air on the stage had a magical power that made people awaken.

So Park Min-ha also thought.

'Still, I'm confident on stage.'

I could do well.

'I won't be pushed.'

When I turned my head, I saw the faces of three people who were obviously thinking the same thing.

The countdown ended there.

"One!"

That's how the four people's stage began.

First of all, what filled the venue was the wide bass of the electronic sound derived from the sound of the piano.

The accompaniment melody was a song familiar to the audience.

'It's an attack.'

It was an intense OST of an action movie series that hit theaters in the second half of last year, sung by a mixed band.

-Woa-Woah Woa-Woah...

Also, it was not uncommon for a KPOP idol to cover a famous pop song on a special stage with a mixed gender.

It may sound a little strange, but it was because I was less repulsed than when I performed on a mixed stage with an idol song.

Maybe it's because the feeling of 'performance' has been strengthened thanks to the distance that comes from the difference in language and emotion.

So, the audience gave a normal reaction to the idea of ​​'a possible choice'.

Until the singer appeared.

Whiik.

The first to go on stage is a group of dancers.

The dancers, dressed in bizarre achromatic clothes that cover their entire bodies, perform a group dance based on repetitive movements.

'oh.'

Magnificent at first. However, repeating a short routine throughout the interlude is getting tiresome.

Even the lighting was monotonous.

-Is it cool..?

-??

-What are you trying to do?

The moment people got used to everything in just 15 seconds of Jeonju.

Chiyiyi Ik-

Suddenly, with a cool tearing sound, the black group stopped.

And right in the middle of it, four prominent steps jumped out in a row, swift and unstoppable, as if they had been trained.

Pinpoint lighting follows.

The outfit she wore was a nice jumpsuit with a loose silver rider jacket lightly on it.

Behind them, the black crowd stares at them.

Took.

front of the stage. Throwing something black from his shoulder to the side, the four stood with their chins raised with a firm posture.

[Ooh]

And, a song with a sense of space comes back like a storm.

This time, all colors and accompaniments at once.

[Sometimes it doesn't matter]

Amid colorful lights and electronic sounds, Park Moon-dae's well-developed vocals rise above the song.

Black dancers like shadows follow behind the big and intense choreography.

[if the world comes to an end]

[or not.]

They formed a formation and mixed men and women according to body balance, but there was no pair choreography.

Instead, the parts that were distributed considering only the tone of voice and the line of choreography rushed in without a break.

[Wherever I go

This feeling survives

The mood is all right]

Behind Lee Se-jin, who quickly digested the choreography that was complex and rich, and brought out the taste properly, the high notes exploded again.

[Then I'm gonna jump into the fire]

Five times more splendid electronic sounds and beats than the original song, and equally splendid yet rough group dances.

The moment when the white noise eats up the accompaniment and catches the hook song.

[Like a bomb]

The laser explodes with the drop.

[Yeah-ahahahah]

The straightener protrudes forward, sweeps the floor, and picks up a black object.

They appeared earlier and threw it away.

An ambiguous bar with no particular specificity.

However, when Lee Se-jin jumps forward again and assumes a firing stance like a gun with an empty stick, lasers shoot out like fireworks from there.

-??

-What is it?

To be precise, it was the timing and angle that made it look that way.

Subsequently, each movement, which is like a sword, like a bazooka or a gun, pours out and the choreography is connected.

And colored lasers explode like weapon recoil.

-and

The angle of the choreography is exquisitely matched, and the lasers and LEDs are decorated like a reaction to the choreography movements.

The black dancers were knocked down by the colored lasers, and all sorts of sci-fi effects were played on the spot.

In addition, thanks to the exquisitely matched camera work, people watching it on TV could also feel a different taste.

It was like a one-take shot from a well-made action movie, with the person moving in the center changing every move.

Due to the difference in physique, they found the most effective moves, adding more flavor to each changing center.

[Like a bomb

Light up tonight.]

The moment when the composition of 1 minute and 55 seconds running like that is over.

"Huh."

Park Min-ha knew instinctively.

Mirinae didn't win, but this stage was a success.

[Yeah-ahahahah]

In the middle of the fallen group of black people, the song ended with the four people again putting things on their shoulders and singing the last note in a different tone.

* * *

'Crazy.'

Park Min-ha staggered backstage and thought blankly.

The stage where they poured out everything to the point of vomiting like this was somehow pleasing. Even on stage, the quality was so good that I felt like my heart would explode.

'Besides, using props, the lack of uniformity in choreography because of the different physiques came to life... .'

Moondae Park's idea was great.

She turned her head away, unable to contain the urge to say good wishes.

Jeong Yul-ki and Lee Se-jin ran away with the staff due to makeup problems.

Then, even if it's Park Moon-dae senior... !

"hmm."

However, Mundae Park was drinking water and looking at the other side with sunken eyes.

'Aren't you feeling inspired?'

Is it possible to make a stage like this on a daily basis?

Park Min-ha was a little shocked, but soon realized that it was not so.

'Ah, you're watching the next stage.'

He was looking at the monitor. The stage right after this is Testa's song covered by the debut group of <Azusa>.

And the stage that is coming out right now... .

[Go on picnic~]

'Are you okay?'

I did better than expected.

Park Min-ha thought about it even during rehearsal, but nodded that the choice of arrangement played a big role.

- Dear Testa senior! I prepared the stage with a picnic!

Because they chose 'Picnic' over Testa's all kinds of conceptually impressive titles.

Excluding 'Promise' this time, it seemed like a wise choice to induce a group of people through the most popular of Testa's songs.

Because the competencies are not directly comparable.

Curious about the person's thoughts, she inadvertently turned around.

'What do you think... .'

"... !"

"hmm."

Park Mun-dae was looking at the monitor with a faint smile.

However, it was not the eyes that contained admiration or looked at the target of check.

Instead, there seemed to be a flash of triumph somewhere on his face.

or sure.

'uh... ?'

But there was no time to think long.

"I will move!"

"... ! yes! Let's go!"

Park Min-ha, in a slightly confused state, said goodbye and ran to prepare for the next stage.

'What was it... . Oh no! Let's not care.'

She was determined not to dig out anything more than necessary from Moondae Park.

and after a few minutes

This time, Azusa's debut group and Park Mun-dae will meet in the hallway.

Episode 297

"Brothers are bad. I cheated."

"Ah~ What's wrong with Eugene!"

Cha Yoo-jin seemed very shocked to see the laser chaos during rehearsal, but declared a boycott of conversation after seeing the main stage of the joint performance.

The reason is 'how can you do a stage like this without me'.

'Well, at least it took 30 minutes.'

After Testa's stage ended, he slowly opened his mouth like that, probably feeling better.

I said, pulling the towel off my head.

"I'll give you a laser solo next time, so swing it like a double sword."

"Oh!! ... Umm, it would have been better today!"

"Today is just one day. If we do it at our solo concert, we can do it for several months. I think that would be better."

"That's right~ It's better to do it several times!"

"That's right!"

"Then it's better to wait."

"OK, Got it! I didn't cheat on you."

Now this is easy.

After accepting Cha Yu-jin's words a few times, I continued walking.

Compared to the end of a normal concert, the body is much lighter.

'It's not that hard for about 5 songs now.'

Compared to a solo concert, it is almost eaten raw. Perhaps other groups involved had similar thoughts.

I opened the door to the waiting room and entered.

"Hello, Senior Testa!"

Then, I looked at the waiting camera and rookie group.

'The same goes for these guys with sloppy hair.'

"It was really cool. Thank you so much for teaching me and helping me!"

"We were really thankful~ Fighting for debut!"

I officially greeted the debut group of <Azusa> once more in the behind-the-scenes cut like this.

I opened the door to the waiting room and entered.

"Hello, Senior Testa!"

Then I looked at the waiting camera and rookie group.

'The same goes for these guys with sloppy hair.'

"It was really cool. Thank you so much for teaching me and helping me!"

"We were really thankful~ Fighting for debut!"

I officially greeted the debut group of <Azusa> once more in the behind-the-scenes cut like this.

As soon as the camera was turned off and the board was cleared, I called one.

"Heiseung-ah."

gold 2.

"Nep?"

"Shall we talk for a minute?"

"yes!"

Among the rookies, 'They must be really close!' After a while, Gold 2 followed me happily.

Big Sejin asked a small question.

"Isn't Heeseung doing something wrong?"

"no."

I lightly denied it. Big Sejin shrugged his shoulders and shook his hand. I guess he guessed that he was talking about a performance in moderation.

However, I brought the Gold 2 all the way to the van parked in the parking lot.

"... ?"

"hitter."

At this point, Gold 2 voluntarily bowed her head, probably realizing that the situation was not serious.

'Did I do something wrong!' is clearly visible.

'mistake... Should I say.'

I closed the car door and threw him a can of drink.

"Oh, thank you."

I got the gold 2 quickly and opened a drink. I waited for a while before he brought the drink to my mouth.

and the right timing.

'... I didn't know I'd be doing this line.'

Not that crazy guy. I held my breath and opened my mouth.

"so... What year did you come back from?"

"... !! Cool."

Gold 2 barely squirted a drink.

I'm sorry, but that reaction alone was no different from the answer.

"Uh, uh... ."

I took out another can of drink, squeezed it out of my hand, and said.

"You talk too openly."

From the beginning, the situation was unique.

'It's rare for a contestant from the previous season to finish first.'

Especially if the audition was successful.

Because the production team and viewers prefer fresh faces unique to that season.

'But this guy eventually debuted at number one.'

In addition, when Chae Seo-dam, the previous No. 1, was sent away during this process, the attitude was too calm.

-ah... . Oh, it was kind of strange.

After the reaction to this extent, it was a bit surprising that they completely trusted our words.

'The response was too skillful for his age.'

So the next time we met, I checked the status window.

At that time, this was in the bottom row.

[! Abnormal Status: Bounce Back]

-I really want to become an idol!

: If the team fails to unite within the period, 'failure'.

Doesn't the feeling come directly from the structure?

That this is a status ailment similar to Cheongryeo's 'correction' or my 'debut or death'.

And the words this guy said while dealing with Chaeseodam.

-after... No, how could that hyung make his debut again this time... .

Even the hastily glossed over after this. The heart attack seemed to have ended here.

Gold 2, Kwon Hee-seung is back from the future.

Maybe as my next hitter.

"Starting with Chae Seo-dam's debut 'this time again', your actions in general are too obvious."

"... ... ."

Of course, Kwon Hee-seung doesn't seem to have the brain to admit it. It was worth it. First of all, the biggest problem is trust. From this guy's point of view, he has no reason to tell me that he came from the future.

'I have to throw the bait on my side too.'

I had information to dig out of this guy. I will have to bear it

'I'll start by giving this much.'

Click.

I muttered as I opened a can of drink.

"I'm from the future too."

"Huh up."

Are your lungs protruding?

Gold 2 covered her mouth and looked at me.

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

After a fairly long silence, he nodded and murmured.

"... no wonder! He said he was very good at it."

did it work

"Uh, yes."

"Wow, I thought I was the only one, but was this really a precognitive dream? It was there."

Words poured out from Gold 2 as if it was quite frustrating.

"Did someone else come back as well? It's not just me. It's usually like that when you watch dramas."

There seems to be a misunderstanding, but let's put it aside for now and chime in.

Also to understand the situation.

"okay. then... Did you come back because something didn't work out while you were active?"

However, Kwon Hee-seung answered like this with a face that seemed to be dripping with sweat.

"Uh, me, me... I wasn't an idol."

... what?

* * *

"... I was a model."

"Yeep."

I moved to the company because I thought the conversation would be long.

Gold 2 said, 'I thought my heart was falling', and continues to drink green tea.

"nice... . There were a lot of things that happened while modeling. So I really thought I was on the wrong track."

"hmm."

"So this time I quit modeling and came back to <Azusa>."

He said he was confident because he watched this season so hard, and Gold 2 put on a proud expression.

"Then Chae Seo-dam... ."

"ah! That hyung, as soon as he debuted anyway, love rumors and controversy about his personality caused a stir. So, without any guilt, I sent it!"

So was it.

I was about to ask about my future, but I let him talk a little more.

"Somehow, my older brother was good like a ghost! I really come... It's so reassuring. It was good, but I was worried about what this was going on."

Gold 2 is a much more comfortable expression.

"Usually the cause is that the earth just collapsed and sent people back to the past, but is that really the case?"

This guy, he's definitely mistaken that I'm back in the same time zone as him.

And this is the first time I've come back to the past.

Judging from the description on the status window, this guy might be the first and last chance like me.

"This is another case."

I'll have to find out more.

"Let's start by checking. You've been back for years."

"uh... Since that's the end of the year, um... I think it will be 11 months?"

"... ... ."

1 year?

"Isn't it great? Not even a day, I don't know what this is."

I was speechless for a moment and looked at him.

that... It's almost as if you haven't come back.

"You bought that stock. really... What did you buy bro? Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Oh, you don't need it."

"hmm."

For now, the knowledge of the future is gone. I returned to this purpose with a wry smile.

Once this is enough, it may be clear.

"I came back a little while ago. Now the future I came back to has passed and become the past."

According to the truth check I saw last time, there are lost memories... Let's leave that aside for now and connect the logic.

"oh my god. So, what have you found out so far?"

I intentionally rubbed my chin.

"I'm guessing on that. ... If you don't mind, may I ask what you did right before you returned to the past?"

Cases so far... It's likely a sensitive question, so I thought I'd understand if you hesitated to answer.

However, this guy's reaction was a bit different.

"how? Oh that... It could be a bit funny."

Gold 2 laughed embarrassingly with a cold sweat on her face.

"What is it?"

"I accidentally fell into the river and hit my head on the bridge... So really bad luck... ."

"... ... ."

"Oh no! Anyone trying to help with this! I didn't do anything stupid!! Sasin saint! There was an accident while filming. Wow, the real environment is so poor... ."

It started as an excuse, but Gold 2 seemed to have something to say anyway.

It is said that there were many twists and turns while working as a model, and when he was resting after working, he denied the world by staying at home.

Gold 2 sighed.

"... Anyway, as I fell in love like that, I thought things like 'I'll never come back to this filthy industry' or 'The answer was, of course, idols'... I think you did? Then, the situation really made it possible to become an idol... ."

for a moment.

"Then you now... It turned out the way you wanted it."

"Um, can you see that?"

Gold 2 nodded. I glanced over at him.

'The guy who came back to the past just once.'

And what you want... 'To quit modeling and become an idol.'

... I see an angle.

I took out the variables that bothered me.

"If you had come back earlier, you could have debuted in the previous season with me... What do you think about that?"

"Uh, uh... ."

Gold 2 rubbed her head with a shy expression.

"Me, brother. I'm sorry, but that's a bit... ."

"... ??"

"That season was so damn poor, so it's hard to do it again... ."

"... ... "

"iced coffee! And to be honest, I don't even have the confidence to debut in that lineup! It was honestly a scam."

... I have nothing to refute.

'Anyway, he said he didn't like it.'

I tapped the desk with my finger and threw out the proposition I had organized.

"Then the time you came back is the most... Would you consider it appropriate to achieve what you wanted right before your return?"

"yes? uh... ."

Gold 2 seemed to think for a moment, wondering if he had ever thought of it that way, but soon nodded.

"Yes! I think only the parts I wanted to try again were organized."

sure I crossed my fingers.

'It's back to the point you want the most.'

I recalled the point of view of Cheong Ryeo in 'Truth Verification'.

The monologue of the bastard.

-If I had made it, I wouldn't have done it like this.

... He wanted to do idol again from the beginning.

perhaps... 'Continue until you succeed'.

And it came back to the point before debut.

'i get it.'

It is outlined.

system. This bastard isn't just bouncing people back to the past.

'I'm granting your wish.'

Desire, regret, whatever you name it... In any case, the wishes of the parties are reflected.

According to this strand, the status ailments can be seen as coming from the same context. This is because the penalty is structured according to the direction of the wish fulfillment of the person concerned.

'It's just off.'

There is just a problem.

... it's me

'I don't remember wishing for anything like this.'

Compared to the two cases before and after me, I definitely feel a sense of incongruity.

It's hard to think that I would have wanted to become an idol with someone else's body out of the blue, no matter how drunk I was or whether I had a taste for depression.

then... Is this the wish of 'Park Moon-dae'?

why?

"... ... "

First of all, it seems that we need to explore more detailed conditions to understand the mechanism.

And it would take a case comparison to know more.

"brother?"

"... ... hmm. for a moment."

After thinking for a while, I took out my smartphone and picked it up.

[Are you on tour]

After a while.

[VTIC Senior Shin Cheong-ryeo: On the move]

[VTIC Senior Shin Cheong-ryeo: What's going on?]

Ultimately, there is only one option.

Let's cross-validate.

Episode 298

Idols before and after their active period are filthy busy.

When there is no name value, we are busy publicizing it, and when we have a name value, we are busy making a profit.

In that sense, it is quite a reckless challenge to hastily gather in one place a rookie right before debut, a 4-year-old hit song, and a 10-year-old stadium tour.

[So it's a video call? oh my god.]

"okay."

I pressed my forehead while watching the split screen floating on my laptop.

The left column is empty. And on the right, Gold 2 sits with a headset on, looking agitated.

It is 2:00 AM now.

I chose a time when all three of us were there, and only this time slot was left.

"It would be right to be in a soundproof place."

[yes. I'm in the dorm's dressing room right now, and the door is locked! But even if they get caught, wouldn't everyone know that they were talking about a drama?]

"... ... ."

I barely answered.

"Be careful though."

[yes!]

This guy is too light, perhaps thanks to his success in stocks after only returning for 11 months.

You seem to know how to use your brain, but your attitude... Well, it's your life, you know.

[The name of our team came out, do you know it? Spacer!]

"Yes, congratulations."

Gold 2, Kwon Hee-seung took a deep breath and started talking about the main topic only after talking about his personal affairs.

[I'm a little nervous. A meeting of the future... . It's completely coming out on Netplus.]

I see

[And really... Wow, I didn't expect that senior to come too.]

Yeah, I guess I can explain a little bit about this point as well.

I checked the initials lit up for 'online' in the friends window on the screen.

-CHR

Anyone can see it, but this guy is a cheongnyeo.

Yes. Instead of isolating these pups separately and collecting information while remaining anonymous, I opened up from the beginning and prepared for a three-way meeting.

There is only one reason.

[Come to think of it, I've been collecting information on what kind of situation this is in my own way.]

Gold 2 This bastard... Because it would have been discovered within a few months at the latest.

look at that shit

[I heard there are cafes like 'People who came back from the future' on the Internet? But it turned out that I was just pretending... What worldview do you have? Wow, I was really disappointed.]

"... ... ."

'I must have been robbed by Cheongryeo by the end of the year.'

I can tell you.

And when Cheong-rye belatedly realizes that I already knew this guy's identity and used him to eat it, are you confident enough to take care of it?

I thought for a moment, then nodded.

'Yes.'

There is nothing you can't do.

However, the future is so obvious and troublesome. You don't have to pretend. It's better to explode on a board that I can control.

I moved the mouse to join 'CHR' and Cheong-Ryeo in the video call.

Soon, his face appeared on the screen in the background of the hotel room.

He said 'Argentina' and it was daytime. As soon as she checked her screen, Cheong-ryeo opened her mouth.

[hello.]

[Huh, hello, senior... ! It's really nice to meet you like this!]

[yes. nice to meet you.]

With a smile on his face, he glanced at the corner of the screen where Gold 2 might be.

Those eyes look like they're showing some kind of emotion.

'I'm sure you wouldn't think so.'

I recalled the situation when I gave the information to him.

-therefore... This <Azusa> 1st place is the person who came back to the past?

He didn't get excited or show undue interest. He was just babbling nonsense.

- It's funny. Has there been any tradition since your junior?

-Stop joking.

-And 11 months... Um, should I say sorry?

- You're sorry?

-haha. Wouldn't you benefit from a difference of at least two years? Well, it's going to be difficult for that team to do well. There doesn't seem to be any information to choose from... . where do i write it?

After weighing it, I think the explanation that it wasn't worth it even as a competitor or trade partner would be perfect.

Anyway, I honestly stated my purpose.

-I don't need future information.

-then?

-I'm trying to hypothesize why we're doing this.

The guy on the other side of the receiver did not answer for quite some time, and then only answered briefly.

-is it so.

And now I am participating in this video call.

"Once everyone has said hello, let's start a conversation."

[yes yes!]

[Haha, speak comfortably.]

already tired I opened my mouth, trying my best not to lose my composure.

"first... I want to organize it from the time zone."

[...] ? Time zone?]

[Ah, order.]

Cheongryeo put her chin on her chin and muttered.

[Time won't be twisted. see... First of all, my junior said it started four years ago in December.]

right. The day I woke up with Moondae Park's wallet in that old motel.

I nodded.

[That one?]

[Nenep, when I woke up, it was the end of October last year!]

The pattern is strange.

Based on memory, my future knowledge was until July last summer.

'The day I fell asleep after confirming that I was eliminated from the public examination and drinking alcohol.'

However, it was October last winter when Gold 2 came back from the future and woke up.

July and October.

'It's been 3 months.'

There is a difference between Cheongryeo and Park Moondae, which are almost immediately connected.

But that strange memory I saw in the last 'Truth Verification'... If it is true, the period overlaps.

It was a memory for at least a year or more that I quit my civil service job and got a job at a company.

'Then, Gold 2 shouldn't appear without seeing the future already.'

Neither fits perfectly.

If so, in order for this to mesh neatly... .

"... !"

Wait, let's change the home itself.

okay. Unless 'the future point I know' is not the criterion for this strange baton touch.

Isn't there a plausible criterion next?

"... Seniors."

[yes?]

I asked quietly.

"... When did you realize you had cleared the last mission?"

[...] ... ]

Status abnormality clearing date.

[mission? What mission do we have?]

Ignoring Gold 2's remarks as if nothing had happened, Cheong-rye answered briefly.

[November 30.]

Right.

And I... .

It was the Chuseok holiday last year. It is October. I still remember. The pollen popping hologram that floated then.

[great success!]

User: Park Moon-dae (Ryu Gun-woo) succeeded in removing all status abnormalities!

I chuckled. now i get it

"Was this?"

[Any new idea?]

"It seems like a new person appears when the existing person clears all the missions."

I erased the line and drew it again and put it on the call screen.

[4 years ago /

Cheongryeo end of November (mission clear) - Bakmundae mid-December (beginning)]

[1 year ago /

Mundae Park, mid-October (mission cleared) - Hee-seung Kwon, late October (beginning)]

It fits neatly.

[...] ... ]

Cheong-rye erased her expression and raised her gaze. like you're guessing.

And soon he nodded.

[You can think of it like this. But, why do you like it?]

"Here... Suppose there is something."

Among these, there is a situation that only I intuitively realized.

This is because I saw with my own eyes the occurrence and disappearance of 'status abnormalities', which this guy called missions, and various special abilities through the status window.

"It is something that allows people to wake up from the past according to their wishes, and then customizes the mission."

The operating system that disappeared leaving me with only a status window.

'system.'

"There is only one of them, and the story seems to be right if you say that you change to someone else the moment the mission is completed."

[Hmm.]

So, perhaps, this chain of return to the past is based on 'the presence or absence of a system'.

What if I saw that the system that left me after I finished all the status ailments during the holiday last year in October entered the body of that gold 2?

And now, I granted the wish of that newly attached body and gave it a 'status abnormality'.

[excuse me... Excuse me, can you tell me what the mission is... ... . I'm a bit scared!]

To that guy who is crying right now.

"It's like something you have to do in exchange for coming to the past."

[yes??]

Cheong-Ryeo opened her mouth with eyes looking at some kind of leaflet.

[Let's think of something we need to do right now.]

[Uh, um... . Are you making your debut safely?]

[Not in a plan, but in the sense of a vision.]

[Rain, Vision? uh... All of our members are proud of each other, so it lasts for a long time!]

[Um, is it? I think it's better than 1st place in this situation. cheer up.]

[yes?]

[hmm? Isn't this enough of a virtue?]

this crazy guy

I gave an appropriate explanation to Gold 2, who was frightened, and returned the conversation.

Fortunately, they quickly understood whether the head of Gold 2 was worth using.

[Uh uh, then... I don't know what it is, but something that sends people to the past is going back and forth to us?]

"yes."

If you have to call... It feels like a form of catching a host.

This psychic parasite, which I call 'the system', switches bodies while granting wishes.

But I still don't know how to change it.

"There must be a reason why you chose this person."

Gold 2 raised the dog with a slightly expectant look on his face.

[Ah, in case you saved someone and almost lost your life with honor... Could it be like that? What qualifications do you need?]

Cheongryeo smiled brightly.

[This is a different idea.]

"... ... ."

Absolutely not.

In my opinion... It seems like he has a willingness to die voluntarily, and he has a wish to go back to the past and make it come true.

'I'm sure there aren't even one or two of them.'

Frankly, if you put your mind to it, you could find hundreds or thousands of people a day to switch to faster. overflow.

Occupation or age... There is also a biased side, but it is ambiguous to separate.

Is that enough?

"... ... ."

After a few meaningless suggestions and considerations went through my head.

Cheongryeo opened her mouth again.

[see... . Because I've taken the time into account. Why don't you reverse the axis this time?]

"on the other way?"

[space.]

"... !"

[Looks like you like it.]

In this supernatural phenomenon... It wasn't an idea that would come easily, but it was definitely a useful idea if it was processed a little more.

If we add the notion that the system 'moves'... .

"Let's do it on the street."

I asked quietly.

The focus is on the date the system went over.

"On the 11th, where was your senior when you realized that the mission had been cleared?"

[In the car. maybe... Western Arterial Road.]

I immediately opened the Maps app.

"... !"

[Where did your junior wake up with future knowledge?]

"... Guro-dong."

In the map app, you can see the Seobu Expressway passing right next to Guro-dong.

"It's nearby."

The ecstasy is short-lived.

A laugh was heard from across the screen.

[Ah, this is interesting. Where did you wake up with future knowledge?]

[Oh, that Hangang Park! Gwangnaru!]

The place where Gold 2 has the system is Gwangnaru Hangang Park.

And the place where I officially cleared the status abnormality and the system disappeared is Bae Se-jin's house.

"... Cheonho-dong, nearby."

[omg!!]

Bae Se-jin's house is in Cheonho-dong.

A view of the Han River.

'X feet.'

It fits perfectly.

'Time and distance.'

In the end, the system chose the one who could enter the fastest among the candidates.

A voice mixed with laughter asked.

[how is it? Is it a useful inference?]

I calmly declared.

"yes."

* * *

Thus, the three-way face-to-face ended with the expected results.

'If I figure out how to select candidates for the system now, I can see a rough outline.'

A bit more summary will make it clearer, but honestly it's more than I expected.

[Hey already! sorry!]

And Gold 2, who was immersed in the middle of it, checked the time and ended the call first, frightened by the early morning schedule.

I was about to end the call to sleep for a few hours.

"Should I do this?"

However, instead of preparing to turn off the screen, Cheong-ryeo tapped the screen and opened her mouth again. It's daytime, so I'm brisk.

[I don't understand.]

"what."

He said monotonously and knocked on the desk.

Tuk-tuk.

[I don't know why I rushed this conversation. Isn't this the kind that can be used by guessing and establishing theories?]

[Your junior would have known, of course. Analyzing this pattern doesn't mean you can figure out who's next. It is not possible to know where that person will die in the future.]

Cheong-rye smiled.

[or not... Is there any other way to try?]

Damn.

I held my breath and opened my mouth.

"therefore... ."

Then, a knock was heard outside the door.

-smart.

"... !"

"Is it Moondae?"

It was the voice of my roommate.

Episode 299

Normally, I wouldn't be surprised to hear my roommate's voice at dawn, but now the situation is a bit exceptional.

'I'll be thrilled.'

Today, Chungwoo Ryu went as a guest to a camping variety show that lasts for 2 days and 1 night.

So, in fact, I was in a solitary room, so I was able to comfortably conduct video calls.

[oh... .]

"for a moment."

widely.

I closed my laptop once. Then I got up and headed for the door.

"Brother, wait a minute."

and opened the door

Liu Chengyu, lightly dressed, stood with a somewhat puzzled expression. I'm curious too. why are you here

"Um, I thought you were filming."

"Ah, I decided to rejoin tomorrow evening due to a cast issue."

Liu Chengyu touched the back of his neck a few times and said in a slightly embarrassed tone.

"But the door is locked... If you were sleeping, I was just going to sleep in the living room, but I heard a noise."

"... ... ."

I couldn't be so calm if I heard what you were saying.

'It's also a place with good soundproofing in the first place.'

I sighed and moved away.

"There are a lot of noisy guys, so I guess I locked it up and forgot about it. sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry about."

That sounds like the truth, but it's even funnier that you seem to have come to terms with this excuse. I briefly thanked Cha Yoo-jin and sat down on my bed.

After waiting for a while, when Ryu Cheong-wu goes to wash up, he takes his laptop and goes out... .

"Mundae, the laptop light is on."

"I just played a game."

Liu Qingyu seemed a little shocked.

"Until this dawn?"

"Yes, what. I think it will be fine for a day or so."

This excuse came to mind because he had been thinking of Cha Yu-jin until right before. I feel like my dignity is being shattered.

A vague answer came back.

"hmm... It can be bad for your health, so let's moderate it."

"yes."

I answered with difficulty.

"I will sort it out now."

"okay. Even if tomorrow's schedule is afternoon, it's already 3 in the morning."

Liu Qingyu smiled faintly and began to take out his pajamas.

I held back my desire to punch the bed and made a rational decision.

'I'll go in to wash in 30 seconds.'

So get ready to pretend to organize your laptop... .

"Um, it's Moondae. Just because the situation... Is it okay if I ask you something?"

"sure."

Liu Cheng-wu, who was holding the clothes, spoke a little cautiously.

I should have guessed there.

"About that VTIC senior."

oh damn

I swallowed my saliva at the topic of the bastard in my laptop.

'It's covered, so I won't be able to hear it.'

"Listening to what Sejin said, it seemed like there was an incident. What did that old man do?"

"hmm... "

I calculated short. How close to the truth are you going to tell them specifically?

And made the right concentration.

First of all, it is implied that it is a thing of the past so that the reaction does not grow unnecessarily.

"I had some work before."

And it changes the atmosphere by focusing on the explanation that it is not my fault rather than the incident itself.

"It was because they fought because they were fighting. I didn't hit you first, I hit you back."

"A fight?"

"yes. So each other... We fought with fist fights."

"... ... ."

I was a bit perplexed.

good. I think it will flow into a situation similar to the last two guys with the same name.

"that... It sounds like you were hit back while trying to hit your junior."

Accurate.

"Yes. Apparently, there is also a yearly difference... Hierarchically, it was their fault. I did a good job fighting back."

"okay."

Is it the end?

It's time to start listening to comfort and advice... .

"But did you become close enough to play games with that senior?"

"... !"

shit.

I don't know how many times this surprises me.

However, it seems that Ryu Cheng-wu did not intend to question, but was just curious.

"I came in earlier, but I heard a sound through your earphones. I didn't mean to listen."

As soon as the laptop was closed, it did not go back to dormancy, but it must have been alive for a while. No matter what, he's a damn good guy.

"Do you have any concerns or inconveniences? About there."

... It seems a bit worried too.

Perhaps, as I add up various circumstances from the recording of my profane language, I suspect that there is some kind of situation in which I am constantly being disciplined and harassed.

Is it speculation that it will be used as a production bot in the game until dawn to harass juniors?

'Because he's a guy who used to exercise, he must've come across a lot of examples.'

I shrugged.

"Nothing. Fighting makes me feel comfortable, so I'm contacting you. I got enough apologies."

"hmm."

"I'm using it well, so you don't have to worry."

"... Do you use it?"

"what... It's enough once you've got it sorted out. Don't worry, it's easy to mobilize from time to time."

"Only... ."

Liu Cheng-wu seemed to understand something, but soon a worry flashed across his face.

and asked hastily.

"Mundae, isn't that the opposite of bullying you?"

It's me who gets angry every time. It's a baby.

"sure."

I took some time to reassure Liu Cheng-wu, who was starting to worry about the situation on the contrary.

"Hyung, I don't think I look like that person."

"No. Of course not. But um, since you're so smart... ... If you ever want revenge, you know you don't have to be the same person... ."

"Don't say it for granted, let's go wash up."

Ryu Cheong-wu entered the bathroom only then with a shy smile, and I came out to the living room with my laptop with the words 'I will explain that I am leaving after finishing the game'.

And I opened my laptop with my back to the veranda. I was thinking of stopping the app and turning off the power, but... Surprisingly, Cheongryeo's face popped up.

[ah.]

It seems that he was writing something down and working.

But you didn't bother hanging up this video call?

[Is the story over?]

"I didn't know you were still online."

[I want to hear the answer to the question.]

Oh, come back to that in the end.

'Why are there so many people asking for clarification on this and that?'

I pressed my throbbing forehead and answered lowly.

"It's a difficult situation to say out loud, so chatting."

[great.]

-CHR: Like this?

-Apple: yes

-CHR:^^

-CHR: So why do analyzes that are not available?

did you leave it?

I felt skeptical for a moment, but quickly typed in consideration of this guy's merits.

-Apple: After completely analyzing the pattern, there is something I want to infer.

-CHR: What do you do?

-Apple: I don't know why I'm here

-Apple: My memory is hazy at that time

I hear him making a low sound through his earphones.

I thought I was lost in thought, but soon an absurd article came to my mind.

-CHR: Wasn't it your wish to become an idol with a new identity?

-Apple: I was a public official.

-Apple: My relevance is just taking data and selling it

-CHR: Could it be that you secretly developed a longing for idols?

this kid is real

I deliberately didn't express emotion and calmly operated the keyboard.

-Apple: Looking at the cases of you and Kwon Hee-seung, it seems that they had very specific wishes.

-Apple: Do you think I would?

Laughter came from the earphones. I tried to change the setting to silent and it only stopped right before.

-CHR: Got it

okay.

-CHR: But I don't think that's the only thing.

what?

-CHR: I don't think I was the one who showed all my hands just because I wanted to feel refreshed.

-CHR: Any other reasons?

okay. I had the exceptional means of status windows and missions, so more things were possible.

But even if you don't have to explain it, there is an explanation that can be done. I paused for a moment, then slowly wrote a reply.

-Apple : I hope this crazy thing doesn't happen in the future

In the end, it comes back to here.

A wish is a well-spoken wish, but it is crazy to go through 'status abnormalities' in a state where there is virtually no status window.

How many times have I almost died right now?

... The guy on the other side, I don't even know how many times he died.

'It's already crazy in that it has neither choice nor knowledge.'

This must be the reason why I took action as soon as I got a clue instead of waiting for the 'conversation with Park Moon-dae'.

However, the person chatting didn't seem to agree very much. Cheong-rye glanced at the monitor.

-CHR: So you mean you'd rather just die?

-Apple: Could it be

Extreme again.

-Apple: If you don't want people to die, you can use other methods.

-Apple: Whether you are running a campaign to make a donation

-Apple: I don't think it's good to send it to the past and make it die again if you can't clear it.

A short answer came back.

-CHR: Are you unhappy now?

It's funny because it's said by someone who has benefited.

I typed again.

-Apple: We are a successful case

-Apple: You never know what happened to a person who failed.

Kwon Hee-seung's abnormal condition.

Obviously, only 'failure' was written, and the effect was not written.

'The request was clearly specified until restart.'

If so, it usually means that in case of 'failure', it may just end like my status abnormality.

What will happen after that... That doesn't sound very positive.

-Apple : It must be difficult to catch the next target

-Apple: But if you analyze the pattern, you might come up with a way to stop it.

-Apple: Isn't it worth a try?

Time is a factor that can be controlled.

[...] ... ]

There was no response for a few seconds. He only moved his hand on the mouse a few times.

By the time I realized it was like petting a dog, the answer came back.

[Maybe.]

I nodded slowly.

And the guy in the screen suddenly laughed heartily.

'what?'

-CHR: and

-CHR: To prevent variables in activities due to people with future knowledge?

"... ... ."

-Apple: Knowing what to check?

[ha ha ha!!]

I can hear it through earphones. I was disgusted and turned the setting to silent this time.

-CHR: Kicking the ladder is good

-CHR: Yes. I will cooperate well in the future, junior

"This bird... ."

"Are you still playing the game?"

At that moment, I realized again that I was sitting in the living room of the hostel.

"no. wait a minute."

Good job putting it back to silence.

-Apple: Turn off.

This time I closed the app and turned off the laptop completely.

Liu Cheng-wu was sticking out his upper body from the room with a subtle smile.

"It looks like the game was a lot of fun."

"I will delete it."

"No, I guess... ."

"no. I will do that for myself."

After silently enduring Liu Cheng-wu's encouragement, I lay down on the bed.

"I will close the door."

"yes."

'Let's sleep properly.'

After asking Ryu Cheng-wu for his understanding, I set the alarm for 10 o'clock and put my smartphone down.

I was more tired than I thought, maybe it was because I said a lot of things that I wouldn't normally do as a typewriter.

'... I've guessed everything I can think of right now.'

A system that transfers to a candidate closer in time and space.

Finding that pattern was an achievement. However, the more it happened, the more eerie corners were revealed in detail.

'The system knows how to transfer people who will voluntarily die in the future.'

No, it was a transcendental ability that allowed me to return to the past at the point of death in the first place.

I inadvertently called the status window once.

[Name: Park Moon-dae (Ryu Gun-woo)]

A list of lines starting like that.

Why does this remain with me even though the transfer system has left?

The more I analyzed the pattern, the more my uniqueness was revealed, which was a strange feeling.

And in the end, I realize that my choice was not wrong.

'In the end, it is necessary to talk to 'Park Moon-dae'.'

I couldn't deny it. There was a high probability that the blank I had could be found there.

'And if it goes on like this, at least one target... .'

When I thought that far, I fell asleep.

It was a deep, dreamless sleep.

and the next day.

Gyeeing-!

"... ... ."

I slept well.

I turned off the 10 o'clock alarm and erased the message notifications and pop-ups on the screen.

And I didn't really care, but among them was an entertainment newsletter app I recently subscribed to.

["I can't feel the military spirit" comeback with 6 members of T-Holic]

I later found out that it was nothing more than a disaster alert.

If you can't debut, you'll get a fatal disease

T-Holic. The first group that held the idol industry tightly before VTIC came to power.

To put it in a word, it is a symbol of idols of all generations.

"Mu, this is the first song Moondae sang, right?"

"okay."

'Party in me', which I sang during rank evaluation in Azusa, was the solo album song of this group member.

'It's been a few years since I encouraged solo activities, so my annual leave is full.'

The majority of contemporary idols have already gone their separate ways.

However, all but one of them released an album together again.

I inadvertently watched T-Holic's music video play automatically at the bottom of popular videos on YouTube.

Coincidentally, the member who sang the song I covered was the thumbnail.

[T-Holic - Let's go M/V]

To be honest, I don't have a very sophisticated taste, and the sensibility feels like a few years ago.

"T-Holic seniors have made a comeback~ Wow, it's been a while. I did a lot of covers when I was in middle school~"

Lee Se-jin, who was sitting in the back seat, lowered his head and pretended to know.

Thanks to that, even Cha Yoo-jin got aggro, but... .

"Who? Umm... I do not know."

Maybe it's because he's an American guy, he didn't seem interested in idols who were popular more than 10 years ago.

However, Kim Rae-bin seemed shocked.

"T-Holic sunbaenim... You don't know?"

"that's right!"

"It is unprofessional to not understand the background knowledge while actively promoting as a KPOP idol!"

"... ! I know a lot of KPOP Songs! It's not just a song I studied!"

okay. By the time KPOP reached the U.S., everyone was in the military and had little group activity, so Yujin Cha's argument has some truth.

"I know my name! T-Holic senior!"

"Not enough!"

my ears will fall

These days, when a topic comes up, the reaction explodes into a chain reaction, and it becomes this mess.

I watched without inspiration as Bae Se-jin, across from me, crumpled into a corner and plugged in his earphones.

Activities are cruising, and no one has any particular concerns or shows suspicious behavior.

As a result, the response to such trivial conversations is great.

'Some of them got used to each other.'

I looked at the guys who were holding each other's words and interfering in the conversation without hesitation, and sorted out the situation.

Reality will be fine.

That was the end of my sentiments that day. However, T-Holic's comeback caused a bigger wave than expected.

The first was a sense of memory.

In vulgar terms, selling memories.

- Once again, there were a lot of new songs from T-Holic.

-Honestly, the individual charms of the previous generations were better, but now they are a bit like factory dolls

-Ah, I miss you, everyone was wearing ugg boots and gave them to you ㅠㅠ

People in their 20s and 30s showed favorable reactions to T-Holic, reminiscing about their childhood.

With almost no members leaving the group and a group album being released after several years, it became a hot topic amid nostalgia and admiration.

People who hated T-Holic at the time responded positively, mixed with beautification and longing for their childhood.

'Of course, if the song isn't good, it'll be sentiments that will disappear like a typhoon in a teacup.'

But here comes the next factor.

The second is the property of T-Holic.

These pups... It was funny.

-I almost threw up laughing

-No, I think falling is crazy. Why are we all falling down together?

-What did you do in the army and how did you become more funny?

-I'm not even a fan, but when I came to my senses, all the algorithms were T-Holic clips.

From WeTube contents reminiscent of K-pop in the past, to TV broadcasters.

These guys hit the jackpot by appearing in variety shows. It was thanks to the skill of keeping the line without being afraid of being broken.

leisure and sense.

'The jjambab you ate doesn't go anywhere. It can be seen as the opposite of VTIC's route of fine-tuning media exposure one by one.'

They greedily occupied the content and gained momentum.

Normally, it would be normal to lose freshness and eat moderately and fall down or become quiet, but a few lucky coincidences applied.

A few scenes from the broadcast became memes.

- T-Holic tray karaoke is a legend.

-Is that my fault?.swf

-Is it my fault? The source of the meme is T-Holic?

In the end, they succeeded in appealing to the younger generation by trending with the latest memes instead of the existing images that were consumed as they were consumed and ran out of honeydew.

And driving that momentum, they even created a WeTube channel that airs their own variety shows.

[We're starting anew on WeTube... PPL madmen of desire | T-Holic's Show Business Ep.1]

In addition, unlike this entertainment topic, T-Holic's records and sound recordings were not at a great level.

Just to the extent of being respectful.

In the current KPOP market, which is swollen with inflation, their sales volume was at the end of the first group.

As a result, the current idol's fans also felt less restrained as a competitor.

- Show business is really neat. It's just professional entertainment hahaha

- I want my kids to come too.

It was classified and consumed in a different category than the existing idols.

And in the end, in this momentum, T-Holic's own entertainment became a hit within a short period of time.

That was a bad sign.

* * *

"... ... ."

I checked the TV viewer ratings of T-Holic, which was organized as a regular variety show on Gearco CVN after it became a big hit on YouTube.

Episode 1 is called open mouth, episode 2 is important... .

Episode -2: 5.8%

It was a shameful number. Because it was at the level of CVN's primetime entertainment show.

'It's too much.'

They came in through a gap where there were no popular dramas or variety shows, and they did better than expected.

"Oh~ T-Holic sunbaenims have a good spirit."

Like me, Sejin Keun, who was waiting for the next shoot, shrugged and intervened.

I plainly affirmed.

"I know."

Of course, it didn't seem like it would last long.

'If things go well beyond the mark, there will be those who try to kill them anyway.'

It is interesting gossip that a person who used to be popular goes bankrupt. The moment a pod is caught, the momentum will die due to controversy.

Even if it's not that, the entertainment type topic doesn't have that long lifespan. So, the lifespan of this fad is... At most three or four months.

'That's not even a competitor.'

Everyone knows that it would be embarrassing to even mention it in the same context when it comes to grades in the first place.

However, the problem was that it was now.

'I shouldn't lose the topic in the second half.'

This is because Testa sold both music and albums well, but neither one was the overwhelming top, and the grand prize was not confirmed.

'That's VTIC and Youngrin.'

So, in order to win the Daesang in the current evaluation system, which is divided into music and album, the image of the 'trend' had to be solid.

But, all of a sudden, these guys are sucking up popularity.

'And these guys are officially classified as idols anyway.'

So, the idol with the most attention right now is... It's a tea holic.

'Dangerous.'

If the value of the item called 'current trend', which exists separately from grades, drops, if Testa's presence is damaged, the target will be disrupted.

I muttered as I turned off my smartphone screen.

"We should work hard too."

"yes?"

Big Sejin lightly affirmed.

Seeing that he didn't go over well with comments like 'I'm already working hard, what are you talking about', it seems that this guy also noticed something.

"Going for the end of the year too~"

And even those who don't know the details, but just promise to be stimulated and cheer up.

"Yes! I, too, will talk more in variety shows... !"

"Undoubtedly, idols are comprehensive artists, so I feel once again that they need various entertainer talents as well as album activities."

In that sense, there were people in this group who could be used even with numbers not displayed on the status window.

mental word.

It means that even in such an openly successful situation, he maintains a sense of improvement enough to consider various variables and make rational decisions.

'Usually people get possessed in this situation.'

Right now we are shooting a photo shoot.

"Yes, I will proceed immediately~"

"yep!"

It wasn't just a regular magazine pictorial.

Through a partnership with a magazine, they are in the process of creating a special issue using only Testa's pictorial, interview, and advertisement from beginning to end.

I know that this magazine, which is made up of 8 types of covers, from individual shots of individual members to groups, has already exceeded 800,000 pre-orders.

"Oh my God, it's so pretty~"

"haha!"

During the filming, there are no officials who say anything unpleasant. It is an almost unconditional treat.

'It's an environment that spoils people openly.'

Especially for those who are in their 20s, it's perfect for spoiling social skills and manners.

There is no penalty for yelling at someone you work with, but it's hard not to be rude and sincere when you're having a hard time in a situation where there's no coercion.

The difference between when you have physical strength and mood and when you don't is extreme.

'If you want to act like X, you can act like X.'

However, these guys are maintaining the tension that is nothing special from the beginning of their debut.

"One more time~"

"yes!"

Group cuts to be used as covers, guys wearing jeans and a tee get together to take cuts.

And in the short time to change and complement the concept, Bae Se-jin muttered.

"... I remember when they debuted."

"I know. That's the color of your hair at that time."

"I like red hair!"

The concept of this pictorial is from Testa's debut to the present.

It can be seen as a concept worthy of a group that has the best male idol song of the year.

'Has time already passed like this?'

I looked back over the years with a strange feeling.

I went through a lot of unbelievable incidents, and when I think about it, it felt like I did <Azusa> last year.

And it seems that the filming of 'Magical Boy' was just a while ago.

Right before filming resumed, I inadvertently recalled the compliment I had intentionally given to Bae Se-jin at the time.

"Hyung is good at taking pictures then and now."

"Hey, you guys are doing well too."

And Bae Se-jin, unlike then, meekly and earnestly accepted the compliment.

'Yes, one has changed.'

That is, the mental distance is reduced. I'm sure trust has built up in my own way as I've been through all sorts of odd things in between.

"... ."

"Oh~ Mr. Mundae's expression is so good!"

"thank you."

Well, now is not the time to indulge in sentimentality.

There are only a few steps left to the target, but I have to clean up the falling rocks that suddenly fell.

So what's the best way?

First of all, benchmarking entertainment is stupid.

'If we put out a reality together at this timing, we can compare.'

There is no need to stick your head into the results of luck and experience that have led to regular entertainment programs.

So, let's get into some more tricks... .

'hmm.'

I thought about it until the end of the shoot, and came to a conclusion.

'Let's use it in reverse.'

To catch a tiger, you have to enter the tiger's den.

* * *

T-Holic's program went well.

What that means is that now, T-Holic's topicality is actually subordinated to their entertainment programs.

And the topicality of the program can be used by anyone appearing on it.

In particular, if you are a guest, depending on the format, you can beat the host and become the main character of the program. If T-Holic is more topical than the daily conversations that have been carried out.

And if you're having fun with it.

'That's the best.'

So, after discussion within the group, we analyzed T-Holic's program format and picked two that would have the strongest impact.

fully customizable.

"I look forward to it!"

Yoojin Cha.

"This is the first time I have been selected to appear on a variety show with such a small number of people, so I will do my best!"

Rabin Kim.

and... The one person who can control these two guys without being invited to another variety show at the same time.

"okay."

grow.

I came to the filming set of T-Holic's 'Show Business' with Cha Yoo-jin and Kim Rae-bin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 8.6K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
44.8K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...