Meant to be together | ✔

Chronicles_of_love

Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. *************... Еще

~A/N~
~Synopsis~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 12~

435 72 12
Chronicles_of_love

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

~Happy Reading~

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

Today is my engagement.
Yay!!

Ok, don't consider me as an idiot or mentally unstable.
I'm just too much excited right now.

I'm finally getting engaged!!

I'll finally have someone, whom I can call as my fiancé and then her husband.

Seriously though, me being excited doesn't balance out Krisha's sour mood in the whole function, and to be really honest, I'm having serious second thoughts.

Not about getting married to her, but like kind of forcing her to marry me.

I know that it doesn't sound right at all, but I feel that maybe if I try enough, she can think of giving me a chance and then hope so fall in love with me too.

But that's another thing, that even if I would've said no for this marriage, seeing her mother, she would've gotten her married somewhere or the other, just the way she did with me.

Without considering her opinion. 

And in that case she would be in a loveless marriage, not that she loves me though.

But still, at least I know that I can love for both of us, and still this would be the happiest marriage, if she doesn't plan to kill me on the wedding day itself..

I'm currently getting ready, as it's decided by the mothers, that engagement would be at our place and wedding at hers.

Wearing the perfect engagement suit, I'm  done looking handsome as always.

Self obsessed much?
You haven't seen it yet.

I picked out a perfume, when someone knocked at the door. I quickly opened to see Aryan.

"Hey Bro, looking handsome huh! " He exclaimed as soon as he entered the room.

"Thank you, so what brings you here? " I asked.

"Do you seriously want to marry Krisha Mahajan? " He asked looking at me for a negative answer, but everyone knows he's going to be disappointed.

"Yes, I love her and want to marry her---

" But"  He tried to intervene.

"And I know she was your bully and you're scared of her, but don't worry, we would never laugh or make fun of you, if she bullies you after marrying me. " I said and he just looked at me with shocked face, huffed and went out without uttering a single word.

To be honest, Aryan might be the reason why I'm in love with her.

Like seriously, bully to my brother.

I was so much intrigued by her during our school days, the whole school students were bullied by Aryan, and he was bullied by Krisha.

Yes. That's how I came to know about her and with her dad and my dad being friends, I often saw her at the various business parties I attended with mom and dad.

Gradually, I started to like her seeing her defending everyone and helping everyone stand against Aryan and even bullying him.

And then, I've got no idea how I fell for her. But when I realized it, I had already fell too harder and any other person was never in my list.

I would've remained single for the rest of life if all this wouldn't have happened.

And by this, I mean, her break up, Aryan telling me about it, Jay giving me advices and mom making up her mind for me to get married.

It's all like we're meant to be together.

And destiny has played all this game just to make us realise that.
And I've successfully realised it before it is too late.

The universe has given me such a great chance and I don't want to lose it, so all I've to right now and some following days is just make her feel happy and loved and it should be enough for her to see that I'm not kidding as she thinks.

I know she hates me right now, but the reason for her hate is, I'm getting married to her when didn't want to because of her Ex.

But I want her to realize that true love exist and I would do it by showing her my love.

I'm sitting on the bed right now, when dad and mom came,

"Oh my god, Yash, doesn't my boy look like a film star. " Mom said taking me in a hug.

"Of course, after all he has my genes. " Dad said and we all laughed at it.

"Arjun, see Krisha's family and all the guests have arrived. We'll go down stairs now. Just remember, no blushing and no shying. " Mom ordered.

"Mom! " I exclaimed in shock.

"What? I've seen it in just a single day, how you get natural blush just looking at her. " Mom said and I looked at dad to back me up but he just smiled at me Mischievously.

"Are you both high right now? " I asked them.

"No, I'm not, Kalyani said I cannot even have wine until your marriage and functions and everything is done." Dad cribbed.

"Good job mom. " I said and mom suddenly realized that we've to go down, so we quickly left my room, and were on the stairs when my heart started beating so loud, I fear anybody would even hear it.

"See, this is what I'm talking about, natural blush. " Mom said and I quickly hid my smile, but it was clearly not possible for me.

"Hello, my soon to be son in law, you're looking absolutely stunning. " Krisha's mom said as soon as I went near the literal stage in the centre of Hall.

"Thank you... " I said stretching you, thinking about what I should call her.

"Mom"

"Huh? " I looked at her in confusion.

"You can call me mom" She said clarifying.

"But how can I call you mom? "I asked, and by now everyone present started giggling, while Krisha as usual, was glaring at me.

" No what I mean is, I call my mom as mom and if I even call you mom, it would be confusion, don't you think? " I asked.

"Can we start with engagement first, we would decide who we call what later. Actually, the auspicious time will end if we delay much. " Kriti, her sister said as she looked at me and then pointed at Krisha, who looked like she would get up anytime and go out.

" Yes, first we'll do the engagement, then decide. " I said and sat beside Krisha giving her a smile, to which she just gave me a forced smile.

Soon we started the engagement and it was time to exchange rings.

I quickly took the right and slid it in her finger, and everyone literally laughed looking at me being impatient.

I then forwarded my hand and she started to make me wear the ring with a huge sinister smile which was soon replaced by shock as the ring fit me perfectly, but covered it with a smile.

"Now, it's the time for a couple dance. " Mom announced and literally pushed us to dance.

I forwarded my hand to which she first rolled her eyes then accepted.

Once the song played all the couples were lost in the melody, I looked at Aryan who was asking for a dance with Kriti and then focussed on Krisha who was looking at me with accusing eyes.

"Are you going to stay silent or ask how did the ring fit me? " I asked, knowing what was in her mind at the moment.

"How did you come to know about the ring? " She asked straightforward.

"Remember, You asked me to pay the bill and when I did he had taken my phone number and since you asked him to make a small ring, the charges were less so he called me to collect the remaining money and... " I paused

"And you again made the ring to your size. Oh Shit! How can I be so stupid? " She mumbled.

"You're not stupid, you just tried to be evil and clearly failed, because milady, you're an angel." I said and picked her up and twirled and again placed her on her feet.

"You don't know the intensity of my evilness. " She warned.

"I agree, because you're not evil, Angelo." I replied and before she could say anything, everyone clapped as our dance ended.

***********************************************************************

Hey Lovely Readers,

Hope you are doing great.

Here goes the 12th chapter.

So, My Arjun (oops! Krisha's Arjun) is to die for. Isn't it.

Next update would finally have the marriage and just spare me for the next one or two chapters, because I've been to like zero weddings from past four years, so My knowledge might be little incomplete.

Do vote and comment on this part.

Love,

Author

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

My Secret Marriage The enormous sea

Любовные романы

2.7M 119K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
173K 9.7K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
Our Version Of Love ✔ Ms. Bhatia

Любовные романы

956K 45.7K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
Whispers of Fate S

Чиклит

123K 11.4K 31
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...