MAYAVAN TO MEYYANAVAN (THE UN...

By Rathvika

Ceo hate girls but a girl comes to work as his PA in boy getup. Will he identify her that she is a girl? What... More

Introduction And Prologue
1.DREAM
2.Accidental Kiss
3.Recognising Her ❣️
4.Arguement
5.Priest Words
6.Sudden Bomb
7.Changing Herself
8.Interview
9.Personal Assistant
10.Possesive Him
11.Staying With Him
13.Plastic moonji
14.Angry Parrot
15.His Anger
16.Anbae Anbae
17.Her dominance
18.Betting
19.DING DONG BELL
20.Two Thoughts
21.Piriyadhe Urave
22.Both Sides
23. Villan
24.Missing Eachother
25.Palaya ranamgal
26.Reaching Him
27 .Feeding Bottel 🌝
28.Dream Man And Girl
29.Dream Family
29.Mirror Dance
30. Karupu Maccha 🌚
31.Affection 💕
32.Mayavan Attrocities 🌝
33.His Pain 🥺
34.Kanave ...Kanave
35.Accident
36.Nightmare
37.Reuninon
new story
38.MAYA
39.Its Time To Know
40.Loss And Gain
41.His Powers
42.Siddu's Hate
43.Souls
44. Bro Sis Bond
45.Kidnapped
46. The Real Culprit
47.End Card

12. Same Bed

1.6K 197 166
By Rathvika

Abhiram; Ab,Abhinav ; A

.............

Ab; deii ivulo neram silent ah irundhe .en innaiku full ah vu bayandhu silent ah dhane irundhe .ippo enne vaai la pesura.

Amv; appo ni en Ajju nu teriyadhu adha ippo teriyu le ini paru da en venna mavaneyyy 😎...

A; adhu nama friends le ..

Ab; en bit uhh enakeva ...😏🌚

A; ini ellame ungaluku dha 🌚🌚🌚

Ab; ellame vaaaaaa ...?!

A; AMA ...

Amv; en mayavanuku dha indha maya ....

Ab mv; enne vidhyasama pesura .look uh vere sari illaye .hmm pathukala ...

Both finished eating and washed their hands ,abiram purposely dashed her back and washed his hands inhaling her fragrance.she shivered and closed her eyes.his hot breath faming on her ears .

He wiped his hands and left from there smirking at her .

Amv; poriki . Epdila pandra paru . terinji pandrana illa teriyama pandrana Ivan ...Muruga oru margama sutthurane ....

She washed her hands and left from there .

Amv; aha ..ore room ..ore bed enne panna kathu Irukano .enaku vere Keele paduthu pazhakam ille .ufff Ivana vechikitu ...

She hesitantly entered inside and widened her eyes,

A mv; what the heck ? Enne da alamgolam idhu ...ayyo ennama irukan  🥵

He was lying flat on bed without his shirt .

Ab; en da angaye nikkure va vandhu padu .come ..

He patted beside the bed .she gulped and stood near him.

A; dha..bha...enne idhu shirt illama paduthu irukinge.

Ab; enaku ipdi paduthadha tukam varu ,ni Iruka naala dha pant kalatule .Neeyu shirt kalatitu va thungala..

Amv; edhu shirt kalatitu padukava .athadi aatha enne ipdi vandhu sikki iruko ....

A; ille paravalle na apdiye tungura enaku ipdidha comfortable.neenga bed mele padunga na couch le paduthukure ..

Ab; adhella onnu vena vaa ...

Abhi didn't listened .she took blanket and pillow.she lyed on couch but she felt uncomfortable.but she closed her eyes tightly.

Abmv; thapuchitadha nenapa...ni varuve di enkittaye 😎

As he said is heared by her .in middle she stood up from couch and huffed .

A; idhu velaiku agadhu .enaku tukam varle.en Ajju toy vere ille .indha bra vere irritate pannudhu .ayyo Muruga enne idhula ....

She saw abhiram .she pouted and thinked for sometime and took her pillow and blanket.

She placed silently on bed and lyed on other side not meeting him .before she could cover herself he hugged her from behind .she jerked and blanket fell down ....

She closed her eyes tightly breathing hard.his hands moved upward .she gulped and gasped when his rough hands kneaded on her breast .

His hands pressed her right breast.he throwed his legs on her and pulled her closure .she bited her lips and hold pillow tightly .he nuzzled more into her neck and pressed her bossoms hard .his hardened dick poked her bum .....

She was feeling hot and tempting .she turned to his side .he pulled her face close to him and crashed his lips on her chewing like boomer.he pulled  her ass  that  his long pelvis pressed on her private part. She gasped and opened her mouth.he inserted his tongue and gulped her Saliva . She hold his shoulder for support. His hands moved to her back and pulled her closer that their treasure pressed deep into him crushing her boobs .

His hands entered inside her t-shirt and pushed her bra upwards and pressed her bare boobs.she moaned and pulled him deeper .

He was breathing hard that he couldn't control himself. He snuggled into her neck and kissed and bited hard and nibbled her skins .he throwed her t-shirt to her neck and latched her boobs into his mouth. His saliva touched her skin ,she shivered and pulled him more into her breast and she hold pillow with other hand .

He left her right one and took another boob into his while pressing, kneading, squeezing and pinching,pulling her nipples and boobs . After his satisfaction he moved down to her stomach .he placed wet kisses on her navel .she wriggled in her place when his warm lips touched her sensitive skins . She hold his locks and locked her hands with pillow . He squeezed her waist strongly and her breathing went abnormal .she was shivering and her toes curled up .

He pulled himself back and kissed her lips for 30 mins giving gap to breath and kissing her senselessly.....

She slept like that when his warm hands massaged her private part .his hands entered into her pant and pulled panties and touched her clit .he slowly massaged her sensually .she slept like that ......

Next day morning .....

She opened her eyes and saw herself and surroundings . She widened her eyes and ran to Washroom and checked herself .but there is no sign of hickey or anything to define that they had a intimate night.she was confused.

A; nama night Avan  pakathule dhane padutho .ana ippo sofa le irundhene .na avan kude padukalaya appo .appo andha romance ellame kanava ..... Iruku ...namadha boy getup le irukome avan epdi romance pannuva .chii nama buddhi dha engayo podhu 🙈🙈🙈.....ayyo night ennamo pannita poriki payyan ...ohhh myyy godddddd ...eppavu pole without words he did his work .aana andha pannadaiku indha boobs mele endha indha Kannu nu terle .bra potalu velaye Katra podalanu nasuki edukura .

Indha line dha nyabagam varudhu

Kaamam seradha kadhal yedhu?

Nee thean suvaikka varum neeram kooru🙈

En thegadhil minnum nilavugalai thedu🌚

Unnaiyae engum en vizhigal koorum aasaigal nooru✨

Ayyo en mayavaneyy umma da 😘😘....

She got refresh and searched dress for her .but she took a parcel with note .

It's ur today dress for you .un frnd un luggage send panta .but enaku unaku gift pannanu thonuchu soo pudicha potuko ...

It's me ...

Ram ....

She blinked her eyes to understand .

A; Ivanuku epdi teriyu na ram nu kupdrenu .abhi nu dhane kupte avane .ayyo unmayave mayavana irukane en purushan ....

Amv; edhu purushana ...idho eppola irundhu ..

A; avan dha en destiny nu terinjapole irundhu ...thallu man en Ajju kutty wait pantu irupan....

She got dressed and checked herself and blushed .

A; eppidra correct ana size vangiruke .... Ivan enne romba kolapuran my lord ....

She came out and waited for him .she came wearing white shirt with black boxed lines on his shirt .his black coat and pant.his long beard and moustache .his cute manly dimples smile .she was flat uhh ....

He was not in a mood to blink his eyes seeing her with his selected dress .

She was wearing like him 🙈 the same white shirt and black lines on his shirt .perfect black button her collar .she was looking etheral .

Abhiram came near her and smiled.

A; sir nyt na enge paduthutu irundhe .

Ab; why arnav .needha rosha karan mari couch le paduthe ippo enne kekure .en Kanavu edavdhu vandhucha ......

Amv; poriki payyan terinja mariye kekurane ....

Abmv; makku sambrani .....😂😂😂😂

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

Hope you guys like this chappy 🤗

Indha slow intimate podhuma 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Comments ku reply panlenu comments Pannama irukadhinge .na reply pannuve ....

Comments koranjidhu Picchu Picchu ...sollite 😏

Appro romantic scenes kudukamate 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 4.8K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
185K 15.1K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love 💖"KANMANI"💖. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...
307K 26.6K 60
From Strangers to Soulmates! What if two people had different reason for denying the same thing, MARRIAGE? That's what happened in Ashok & Nithya's l...
35.6K 3.7K 35
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...