Kingdom Hearts Dimensions III...

By Zazzy109

The Hallway is in danger. All the games that are connected to the Game Dimension, are liable to get attacked... More

Prolong: Trouble In The Games
Chapter 1 The Blocky World
Chapter 2 The Legend Of The Floating Island Of The Void
Chapter 3 Infected
Chapter 4 The Legend Of Minecraft
Chapter 5 Mobs
Chapter 6 Portals
Chapter 7 The Nether
Chapter 8 The Dark Figure
Chapter 9 Wither Skeletons
Chapter 10 Blaze Rods
Chapter 11 The Gateway To The End
Chapter 12 The Ender Dragon
Chapter 13 The Heartless Dragon (Last Chapter of The Minecraft Game)
Chapter 14 (Second Game) Pizzeria
Chapter 15 Where Fantasy and Fun Comes to Life
Chapter 16 Horrible Brother
Chapter 17 It's All Just Gold
Chapter 18 1987
Chapter 19 Pizza
Chapter 20 The Ringleader
Chapter 21 A Bite
Chapter 22 1993
Chapter 23 A Heart Breaking Reunion
Chapter 24 Friendly, Misunderstood Spirits
Chapter 26 The Second Night
Chapter 27 The Springtrap
Chapter 28 The Hearttrap
Chapter 29 Scrap Metal
Chapter 30 Nowhere To Run
Chapter 32 Cassidy's Rage
Chapter 33 Save Them
Chapter 34: The Old Man
Chapter 35: The Quest
Chapter 36: The Holder Cannot Die
Chapter 37: The Pizzaplex

Chapter 25 2023

27 9 6
By Zazzy109

"What are these things?!" Gabriel yelled out.

Sora and Roxas quickly summoned their keyblades and charged at the heartless. Sora smacked one, with Roxas using Thunderaga on one of them.

All of the animatronics and Michael stood back, watching Sora Roxas and Hayner, defeat these dark creatures with their weapons.

Cassidy tried to help out and used her powers and shoved most of them into the wall.

"What the hell is going on-?" Fritz said.

Jeremy looked at him. "I feel like we've been asleep for so long, and it's like we just woke up in some fictional movie,"

Jeremy wasn't wrong with that. The poor souls have been trapped away in the animatronics as angry spirits for so long, but Sora and the rest, made them gain a conscious again. But this isn't a great thing to wake up to.

But then the heartless tried to jump on the other animatronics. "Ahh! Don't let it get me!" Jeremy cried, and he hid behind Fritz. Cassidy quickly looked over to them, then used her power to throw it off of them.

After a few minutes, the Heartless were defeated. "Great work guys," Sora said to his two friends, then turned to Cassidy. "Thanks for your help Cass," Sora said. The golden bear's head nodded onetime. They all turned around to see shocked faces on the other animatronics, and even Michael. Sora looked back at his friends, and back at everyone else.

"Yeah, um... I know that probably looked crazy," Roxas said.

They stayed silent for a little while.

"Crazy? That was bloody insane-," Michael managed to say. "What were those things?"

"The heartless, it's something that... isn't good. And that dark creature? Yeah, worse than the heartless," Sora said.

"Will it ever come back?" Gabriel asked.

"It might," Sora said.

"Well that's reassuring-," Michael sarcastically stated.

But Sora didn't want them to just focus on the dark figure. Because that's probably what it would even want. Sora knows he had to make the residents of this world, focus on what they have to do. And that's Michael. He has to track down his father.

So, for once, Sora tried not to break the world's outcome.

"So... uh... back to what you guys were saying before... with... um..."

Michael nodded. "Yeah, about father. But-, don't you think this dark creature should... also be stopped? You talked about it to me before. It's been a while, I've failed to recall some details,"

"It's only us three it wants," Sora said gesturing to his two friends. "Not you guys," what he said, most likely isn't true. The dark figure definitely does want something to do with the world, but he knows he can't say that to them.

Then, Sora saw something glowing down the hallway, which lead down to the office.

The animatronics and Michael were facing toward Sora and the rest, from the prize counter. So, they didn't see. Sora, without them noticing, tried to take a peak to see what it was.

Once he looked down the hallway, he saw that the office door turned into that white door, the door that lead back to the small Fredbear.

That meant their time in this part, was over.

'Oh no... what awaits us in those other doors?' Sora thought to himself. They still haven't found the gem. They need to find the gem to stop the dark figure from attacking this game world.

Sora nudged Roxas's arm slowly, telling subtlety about the door. Once Roxas noticed, he nodded. "Right..." He whispered. "Hey, guys... we are going to go to the office to get something," Roxas said.

Michael looked up at Roxas. "Huh? The office? Do you want me to come with you?"

Roxas shook his head. "No, you stay here with the kids, and discuss where Afton could be,"

Michael nodded. "Alright, I'll see you in a little bit,"

Roxas took Sora's and Roxas's hands and walked them down the hallway.

They saw that door that closes vertically, really was replaced with that white door.

"Do you think it was okay to lie to them like that?" Hayner asked.

"We can't let them know of this thing's existence," Roxas said. "They already are catching on that we are from a different world. But we don't have to let them know how we actually travel around. Sooner or later, if they find this door, they might try to leave through it. And who knows what will happen if they end up going to Mark's world," Roxas finished.

They nodded. That possibility could be lethal. It might seem innocent on paper, but to have "fictional characters" wander around the "real world" With no guidance can be a huge problem.

Sora opened the door. "I hope they all find the answers they're looking for," He whispered as he entered through the door. Hayner and Roxas followed.

"Yeah, me too," Hayner said.

Once they closed the door, the door locked.

"This is the first time I've seen you three enter one of the doors normally, and not get blasted through it," They heard the small Fredbear say.

They turned their head and looked down, the tiny animatronic was looking up at them.

Sora and his friends looked at each other. Because they still didn't know what this thing was.

"What... is your full name? Is your name really Fredbear?" Sora asked.

Fredbear tilted his head. "Well, my full name is Adventure Fredbear, but you can just call me Fredbear,"

Sora looked at Roxas, then at Fredbear.

"Adventure Fredbear?" Hayner asked.

"Yes!" Fredbear said. "To be honest, I don't know why my name is that exactly, but I do love a good adventure!"

Sora looked behind him. There was another door. And it was the last one.

"Guys... Let's go in," Sora said.

Roxas and Hayner were talking to Fredbear, but they saw that Sora was eager to go inside the new door.

"We'll be back soon Fredbear," Sora said.

"Please be safe, alright..."

Sora Roxas and Hayner opened the door, then closed it behind them.

"Why the hell are we in the middle of nowhere-?" Sora stated.

All they could see, was what seemed to be a desert, in the night sky. But, what they were supposed to see, was behind them.

"Guys, a building is behind the door," Roxas said.

The door seemed to have summoned into a parking lot, and directly behind them, was a medium-sized building. If it weren't for spotlights on the signs, they wouldn't have been able to read it since the night was very dark.

Fazbear's Fright

With a little slip under the sign, saying: (Coming Soon)

"What the? What is Fazbear's Fright?" Sora asked, blinking. "What does that mean? What happened to the pizzeria?"

They walked closer, only to see a man, standing by the door. He was looking down at a piece of paper. "Is this the place? It's gotta be..." The man knocked on the door.

Sora, Roxas, and Hayner approached him.

"They told me it was this... What the hell did they do with the Fazbear's brand?" The man said as he waited.

"Um... excuse me?" Sora said.

The man turned around to look at Sora. As soon as the man saw him, he gasped.

Sora and his friends stopped. It looked like the man recognized them, but they had never seen this man before.

"Uhh... Hello?" Roxas asked.

The man blinked. "It's... been thirty years..." The man said.

That's when Sora realized that the man had a British accent.

"Wait... Michael?!" Sora said, shocked.

"Huh? How is that Michael? That doesn't look like Michael at all!" Roxas said.

Michael's skin is supposed to be purple, but this man's skin was flesh-colored.

Without warning, "Michael" came over to them, and grabbed them all in for a hug.

"OOOF!" Sora and all his friends gasped, as Michael hugged them. "I thought I was never going to see you all again!"

"Michael? So it is you... why do you... look... 'normal'?" Hayner asked.

Michael broke from the hug. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"You don't look purple... and you look like an old man," Hayner said.

Michael blinked, but then he gasped. "Oh, yes! Wow, that's how long it's been since I've seen you? Alright... uh... oh bloody hell, it's been so long, did I tell you all about... the remnant? Right? Have I?"

Sora and his friends nodded.

"Yeah," Sora said. "You said that remnant makes souls get attracted to objects. And your body was one,"

Michael nodded. "Alright, so... Well, it turned out remnant also has healing things with it, it started to heal my skin,"

Sora and the rest looked shocked. "Woah seriously?"

Michael nodded and smiled. "Yeah!"

"So... What are you doing here?" Sora asked, gesturing to the building. "What is Fazbear's Fright? And most importantly... did you track down your father?"

Michael sighed after hearing Sora mention Afton.

"No," Michael said shaking his head. "This is my final time trying," He said. Then he turned to the building. "A guard is supposed to meet up with me to greet me, but whoever it is, is late as all hell,"

Sora felt sad that Michael still didn't accomplish what he needed to do.

"Did this place stand out or something?" Sora asked.

"Yes, it did. Apparently with the disasters that went down at the other pizzerias, it's all still a mystery to the public eye. Some 3rd party company created this... a museum with old artifacts from the old locations," Michael explained. "I was on the brink of giving up, but when I heard that this was becoming a thing, I decided to give it one final shot. Apparently, it's supposed to have different relics and things, hopefully, I can find something to finally give me answers,"

"Oh, here comes someone," Michael said.

There was a man, walking down the hallway. They could see him inside the glass door. He came up to the door. "Ah, you must be Mike," He said smiling as he opened the door. "Come in, come in,"

But then he saw the Kingdom Hearts characters. He looked at them, then back at Michael. "Oh... uh," Michael said. "Those are my... kids. I don't have no one to look after them, it's alright if they stay with me?"

The man blinked, then nodded. "Sure, as long as they don't cause any problems," he said. He opened the door wider. "They can stay,"

Michael sighed in relief, as he and the rest walked in.

"I see your kids are really into Anime, Do they like cosplay? It seems like they do," The man said.

Uh oh.

Sora winced and glanced up at Michael.

"Uhh... y-yeah! You know the... youth... always into um, cosplay..." Michael recoiled from what he said and covered his face. Thankfully the man didn't see him.

"Well, that's pretty rad. I'm into old-school anime. I adore it just as much as I love these old-school animatronic pizzerias,"

Michael nodded. "So... uh.. what am I doing for the night?" He asked.

"Ok, so I heard that you worked at previous locations when I read your Résumé," The man said. "That implies that you know how the cameras work? Right?"

Michael nodded. "Yes,"

"Ok, well, there isn't much to worry about here, for now. Plus, we haven't found any animatronics... yet. We really want to at least find one, but most of them have been destroyed I believe. We did find some empty heads, they're in your office,"

They walked through the hallways of this place.

"This place... feels creepy," Roxas said.

The man chuckled. "Well, that means we did a good job!" He said. "Freddy Fazbear's has quite the history of horror. We tried to make this place as creepy as possible!"

"Well, you sure seemed to have pulled that off," Hayner said.

They walked through a hallway, that had a long glass window. "Inside that window, is your office Mike," The man said, "follow me,"

They walked around a corner, then into a door. "Ok, so, here is a tape," The man handed Michael a cassette.

"Our last night guard bailed on us light night, apparently he had to do something. We are so very lucky when you applied. So, the tape is going to speak to you, as if you were that other guy, but other than that, it'll be fine. Just check the cameras. This place really does have relics, and we wouldn't want anyone coming in to rob the place. If you see any suspicious activity, call the police immediately!"

Michael nodded. "Got it,"

He sat at his desk.

Sora and his friends hung around behind him.

The man nodded, then left. "I'll lock the door on my way out, so don't worry about that."

Michael looked around the office before he placed the tape in. He looked at the cameras. There were so many cameras. "Ok... why does this place need so many cameras?"

"And what's this?" Sora asked, pointing to a panel to the left.

Audio Devices -

Camera System-

Ventilation-

Reboot All-

"I have no idea," Michael said. "Hopefully the tape would tell me," He said looking at the old-school tape.

Michael inserted the cassette into a cassette player on his desk.

He-hey! Glad you came back for another night! I promise it'll be a LOT more interesting this time! We found som-some great new relics over the weekend, and were out tracking down a new lead RIGHT NOW!

Michael paused the recording and looked around the room. He remembered the man said there were some relics in the room. He then saw a box. The box was filled with some animatronic heads and some loose suits. "Huh-," Michael said as he had gotten up to look at it. "They're in pretty good condition..." Michael said as he picked the Toy Bonnie's head up.

"Um... What happened to... the spirits?" Sora asked.

"The ghosts who haunt the robots?" Michael asked. "Well, I've actually gotten close to them. After that night you guys left again, I've started to talk to them for weeks. They were very sweet, but Cassidy kept on getting mad with me when I hinted that I wanted to get rid of Afton. She wanted to do it herself, as she told me," Michael paused for a second. "Anyways... I made the mistake of trying to talk to them in the daytime, and a day guard caught me. I know I must have looked like a mad fool to her, I got fired, and I haven't seen them since,"

"Why would they fire you for that?"

"Fazbear's workers are always on the edge with everything," Michael said, then resumed the recording.

So, uhh- let me just update you real quick, then you can get to work. Like, the attraction opens in like a week, so we have to make sure EVERYTHING works, and nothing catches on fire! Uhm, when the place opens, people will come in at the opposite end of the building, and works their towards you, and PASS you, and out the exit. Uh, yeah you've officially become part of the attraction. Uh, you'll be starring as... The Security Guard! So not only will you be monitoring the people on the camera as they pass through, you know, to make sure no one STEALS anything or, (makes out?) at the corner, but you'll also be a part of the show! It'll make it feel, really authentic I think. Uh, now let me tell you about what's new. We found another set of drawings, always nice, AND A FOXY HEAD! Which we think could be authentic! Then again, it might just be another crappy cosplay. And we found a Desk fan, very old school, metal though, so watch the fingers! Uh, heh! Uhm, right now the place is basically just, you know, FLASHING LIGHTS and SPOOKY PROPS. I honestly thought we'd have more by now, uh so if we don't have anything really cool by next week, we may have to suit you up in a (Freddy/Furry?) suit, and make you walk around saying: "BOOO!" Hehe. Uh, but you know like I said, were trying to track down, a good lead right now. Uh, some guy who helped design one of the buildings, said there was like, an extra room that got boarded up..? Or something like that. So! We're gonna take a peak, and see what we can find. Uh, for now just get comfortable with the new setup. You can check the security cameras over on your right, with a click of that blue button. Uh, you can toggle between the Hall cams and the Vent cams. Uh, then over on your far left, you can flip up your maintenance panel. You know, use this to reboot any systems that may go offline. Uh, in trying to make the place feel more vintage we have overdone it a bit! Heh heh. Some of this equipment is BARELY functional! Uh, I wasn't joking about the fire, that- that's a real risk. Uhm, but the MOST IMPORTANT THING, you have to watch for, is the Ventilation. Look, this place will give you the spooks man, and if you let that ventilation go offline, then you'll start seeing some craaazy stuff man, keep that air blowing! Ok, keep an eye on things, and we'll try to have something new for ya' tomorrow night."

Michael stopped the recording and took the cassette out. "Alright, so they're collecting things from the past locations," Michael said.

"But it seems like they're really wanting an animatronic," Sora said.

"I wonder if they'll find one of the originals? I did promise those souls that I'd free them, but then I got fired," Then Michael shook his head, remembering something the cassette said, "There is no way I'm putting on a costume to scare people," He said.

"I can do that if you want," Hayner giggled. Sora just rolled his eyes playfully.

Michael looked at the other screen. "Why is the ventilation here so... wonky? Geez, just like the actual locations there is something abnormal always occurring with the building itself,"

Michael looked at Sora, Roxas, and Hayner. "You three can walk about, there is nothing to worry about here. Go and walk around while I get used to this... camera setup,"

Sora nodded. "C'mon, guys!" He said to his friends.

They left Michael and walked into the other parts of the building. "This place seems so quiet... and run down," Hayner said to them as they walked.

"I think that's the point," Roxas said, "It's supposed to be,"

There were masks of the animatronic characters all over the place, hanging on walls, and up on shelves. But then they came into a room. There was a stage in there, and it said:

Reserved. Do not TAMPER.

"Reserved? Reserved for what?" Hayner asked. Roxas looked up and saw a camera, that was in the room, looking down on them. "Hey, Michael? What's this about?"

Michael heard them on the camera. "Huh? Wow, these cameras have microphones and speakers on them?" Michael tried to find the camera his old friends were in. He finally found it.

"Hmmm...." Michael said looking into the camera. "I have no idea," Then, he thought for a moment. "Well, maybe that's where they plan to put the animatronics on-?"

"Well, obviously," Hayner said. "But will they ever get any?"

"Time will tell," Michael said.

Michael looked back at the camera. "What the hell is this thing-?" Michael pressed a button.

Hello?

Sora looked up at the camera. "Uh? Michael? Do you have a kid with you or something?"

"That sounded like it came from the camera itself, to be honest," Hayner said.

"Uhh... I have no idea that I just did-," Michael said, blinking. "I just pressed this-,"

Hahaha

Michael blinked, as he saw his friends look up at the camera again. "It said 'audio' I have no idea what's it for," He said. "There's a lot of things here that I don't-," Then, the screen went black. Michael gasped slightly. "Uh? Hello?" He said. He didn't hear anyone respond. He looked to the left and saw two things on the right panel flashing, the audio and the camera.

Two of them were flashing, so he pressed 'Reboot All'

Then, he heard a sound coming from outside the door to his office.

He blinked. "Hello?" Michael called out. There was nothing. "Sora? Hayner? Anyone? Was that you?"

There was still no sound.

By then, the camera was working. Michael quickly went back to it and saw that Sora and his friends were gone. He felt relieved when he saw them on another camera, walking back to the office.

But he nearly had a heart attack when he looked back to the door.

There was a glowing, blue hue. In the shape of a person. When Michael looked closer, he saw that it was...

A spirit.

Michael gasped. "W-What?" He asked.

The spirit walked closer to Michael.

Michael looked around because he didn't know what to do. "Michael?" Said the spirit.

Michael blinked. "Y-Yes?" He asked, on edge.

"It's me... Gabriel," It said.

Michael gasped. "Gabriel? Wait... F-Freddy?!"

The spirit chuckled a little. "Yes, I used to be Freddy!"

Michael was so very happy to see at least one of them again, but he was also confused about why Gabriel was out of the animatronic. "Gabriel, how... how are you-,"

Gabriel smiled. "I can explain-,"

***

"Cassidy, this isn't what we agreed on, we are free now, that's all that matters,"

The angry spirit looked towards her friends. "No... when will you all understand me? I don't care if Mr. Afton came back and tore our animatronics apart. He only did that because of guilt I'm sure. He's not sorry. And he never will be," Cassidy responded, with anger in her voice. She looked at Charlie. "Come on Charlie, back me up here."

"Cassidy, I can't. I'm upset with Afton too... but we can't... torture him! Just let him die!" She yelled.

Cassidy grunted, she didn't like what Charlie said at all. "What? Oh, come on, not you too!"

Fritz sighed. "Come on Cass, Evan is with you for goodness sake,"

"So? What does that have to do with anything?" Cassidy asked.

"Don't you think it'll be a little barbaric to make him watch his own father get... tortured? I understand that Afton is not a good person, but it's still Evan's father, you got to understand that," Gabriel said to her. "Come on, be reasonable."

"I AM REASONABLE!" Cassidy snapped at him, with fury in her eyes. Gabriel gasped and jumped back a little.

"Cassidy! Calm down! Please!" Jeremy said, very concerned.

"Listen Cass, we are all mad at Afton. There is no doubt about that. But what you're doing is too far, Michael was and still is even on our side, and you tried to stop him from finding his father, just because you want to get to him first," Susie said.

Cassidy looked at her.

"Please, don't do this, and not with Evan beside you. You've been together with Evan for so long in that Fredbear suit, he looks up to you as an older sister," Susie continued.

Cassidy looked down, at Evan, who was looking up at her. "Well, Evan can hide in a room, while we do our thing,"

"Cass, are you freaking serious?!" Charlie yelled.

Cassidy hovered in the air. "You five will do what I want...I want Mr. Afton to pay for what he did to me,"

The rest of the spirits backed away from their friend. "C-Cass!"

****

Cassidy got them to listen to her. They left the room, and Evan stayed behind.

They all floated down the hallway, they saw their killer, standing near a wall, leaning up against it, mumbling something to himself.

"Well, Mr. Afton... we meet again-," Cassidy said.

William gasped and quickly turned around. "No!" He yelled. "Get away from me!"

"You think that you can let what you did to us, slide?" Cassidy asked with an edge to her voice.

"W-What are you going to do to me?"

"Whatever it'll take to make you experience the pain I felt,"

"No! Get away from me!" William quickly got up and ran down the hallway.

"After him," Cassidy said coldly.

"C-Cassidy, I really don't think-"

"I SAID AFTER HIM!" Cassidy bellowed.

The other spirits did what they were told, chasing after William, with Cassidy in the lead.

William dodged into a room, and once the spirits finally ducked in there, William was gone.

"Where did he go?" Cassidy asked, with irritation in her voice. "He just turned in here!"

The room had a lot of old parts of robots. There was even a noticeable spring-bonnie suit.

"Hey, doesn't that look like-," Gabriel pointed to the robot suit.

Cassidy looked at it. She now knew where Afton was.

"You think that trick can work on us again, Mr. Afton?" Cassidy asked.

The robot stood up, it was about to move forward.

But since the building they were in, was so old, there was an opening at the top. There was a thunderstorm going on outside.

As soon as William stepped forward in the old spring lock suit, the water touched the animatronic.

There was a loud-

clang!

Then-

AHHHHHHHH!

Blood splashed all over the place, as William's scream started to sound like his lungs were being filled with liquid, then, he fell over, and slammed onto the floor.

The spirits stared in horror, as Cassidy just stood there with no expression on her face.

"If... I was alive, I think I would have just thrown up..." Gabriel said, looking visibly disturbed.

"Oh god..." Susie said, covering her mouth.

"Well, you're pleased now Cassidy? He got tormented before his death. Congrats," Charlie coldly said.

"No," Cassidy said.

"NO?!" They all yelled.

"Mr. Afton... needs more pain..." She walked up to the animatronic rabbit. Then, she placed her hand on the robot.

"Cassidy, what are you doing?" Gabriel asked confused.

"Nothing of your concern," Cassidy responded.

****

Michael blinked at Gabriel. "Are... A-Are you saying that father... is dead? He died by the spring-lock failure?" Michael was speechless. "I can't believe that, how? He died... by the thing he used to lure you guys with?"

"Talk about karma, I guess," Gabriel said, with a shrug.

"Did, Cassidy plan this?"

"She wanted to really hurt Afton. But I don't think... she had that in mind. She did touch the suit after, I don't know why did that. She didn't tell,"

"So... where is she now?"

"I don't know. I don't know where anyone else is. I don't think we are truly free. And ever since that day, we kind of split. You brought us back together those years ago, but because of Cassidy's rage, it just... poofed us right back to step one,"

Michael sighed. He then heard footsteps.

It was Sora and his two friends.

"Michael, we-"

But then Hayner saw Gabriel.

"AHH A GHOST!" He yelled out and turned to run, but then he collided into Sora and Roxas and they both fell over.

"Hayner! It's ok! This is Gabriel!" Michael said.

Hayner got off the floor. 'Gabriel? One of the spirits who haunt the robots?"

"Yes," Michael said.

Roxas pushed Hayner off of him, with a grunt. "Get off me,"

Gabriel stepped over to them, then he explain everything he told Michael.

***

"What the hell? So... she really is angry huh?" Hayner asked.

"And I'm afraid her anger split all of us up,"

"We have to help you guys!" Sora said.

Gabriel smiled. "I appreciate your concern Sora, but I'm not sure you can help,"

It was nearly 6 am.

And Michael found it weird how Sora and his friends were still there. They usually leave by now. "Huh... you three are still here with me?"

Sora looked at him. "Yeah...we are.... strange..."

"Well, I don't have much, but you all are welcome to crash in my place, as I said, I don't have much, but I have a decent sofa, and a blow-up mattress, you all can stay there until tomorrow morning,"

Sora and his friends nodded.

It seemed like their work wasn't done here. There was still something that needed to be done it seemed like. And they had to do it, to trigger the door to show up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 97 12
(Book 6) After learning of Master Xehanort's impending return, King Mickey, Master Yen Sid and Hikari puts Sora and Riku through the Mark of Mastery...
14.4K 294 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
410 8 14
One year after the events portrayed in "Kingdom Hearts III", the Disney worlds have been captured by a new evil force called Mizrabel, with the heroe...
2.5K 217 16
After the events that happened within the Game Dimension with the mysterious, and frankly terrifying Dark Figure, Mark has found out he is able to ge...