The Lost Blight : TOH x OC

By LazyWhiteRaven

What if the Blights had a middle child but lost her and she ended up in the human realm when she was only thr... More

Madelene's Info
The Boiling Isles
Potion Delivery
A/N
Hexside
Madelene's Updated Info for S1
The Intruder
Covention
Little Miss Perfect
A/N
A/N 2
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Cost of Interest
Q&A?
Q&A Part 2
New Beginnings
The Bet part 1
The Bet part 2
Q&A 2 electric boogaloo
Q&A 2 electric boogaloo 2
WAH! Read at your Own Risk
Blightfully Unaware
Setting Boundaries
School Day Frights
A/N
Pause
Really Weird Things
Turns into Romantic Shipping

Story Update A/N

378 13 8
By LazyWhiteRaven

Hi guys! So you're all probably wondering why new chapters are taking so long. Well, my friend and I have just been busy. I've got a job, since earlier this year actually. So I've been working on The Lost Blight and my other stories during my lunch breaks and whenever I can after work. As for my friend, -without giving out too much info- she's been busy too.

The story will be continuing don't worry, and we've got big plans for our girl Maddy, like her past, her present and what's gonna happen to her by the ending. Hopefully you guys will stick around for, and I understand if ya'll don't want to.

For now, I'm opening another Q&A and a little competition of sorts. You guys get to decide what Maddy will look like once the gang is sent back to Gravesfield, you know after this episode.

Yeah still gets me in mi corazón.

*Wipes tear*

Anyway, ya'll get to design Maddy new Earth look, and maybe I'll make a new competition for a future character. Post it on twitter and tag me @RavenLostBlight, for hashtags... I don't really know. Winner will be announced in that chapter. Entries will last until August 12th.

For Q&A... same deal, ask me or the gang questions in the comments.

Thank you guys so much for reading The Lost Blight! And maybe I can entice you guys to read my other stories? Granted a lot of them are only 1-2 chapters long... I-I'll work on it.

Okay, thanks, byeeeeeeeeee!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855 30 4
Miguel Rivera is just a regular boy, wanting wanting a peaceful Summer with his best friend Luz until something Magical calls upon them This is an al...
5.8K 213 41
Story idea from the AU comic creator: MoringMark One morning, Luz opened her eyes and saw a strange sight: an elderly (but not really) woman with rou...
15.4K 539 17
Some family secrets can tear a family apart. I do not own this franchise or characters. Collaboration with: JonathanAlexander985/Darth Nominatis#6023...
18.7K 505 15
"Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong." Its been a long time, since Luzs mother died. She sent Luz to camp, but passed away while Luz was gon...