The Queen he could never love...

By Autumneyes0405

Lily Evans was never Harry's Mother, she wasn't even James Potter's wife. Harry's real mother and Lady Potter... More

Prologue
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5

Chapter-1

7.6K 255 38
By Autumneyes0405

Harry was seen practicing a lumos spell while hiding under his sheets.

"Harry? Why are you hiding and practicing spells?" Crystal asked making Harry tensed. Ginny held his hand to comfort him as Daphne explained to her-"Lady Potter, actually-" "It's Ms. Leroy honey" Crystal smoothly cuts her off, "Well not for long" James mumbled next to her making her roll her eyes at him.

"Actually the thing is, someone oblivated you from the memories of the Wizarding World. Harry had no idea that you were his mother and you were.... Captivated. So Harry was given to someone else." Daphne said making Crystal clenched her jaw in anger. "Where was I?" James asked feeling his stomach churn at the thought of his wife being captivated.

"Everyone thought you died Mr. Potter but you were under a sleeping spell for thirteen years. And the world thought that Lily Evans was your wife and Harry's mother. Even us."  Hermione said making Crystal snap her head at her, "Who the fuck is this woman?" She asked darkly. "I am! I'm the woman that James love!! You came between us you homewrecker!!" Lily spat but the next moment she was flunged at the wall.

"If anything You came between my mum and dad!! You bitch!! Don't even dare to say my mother's name let alone name calling!!" Harry said gritting his teeth. "Tell her Potter!!" Regulus, Barty and Rabastan cheered.

"Oh good lord, he's got your temper!" Stefan said in horror. Crystal smirked proudly, James felt his heart breaking. Yes he loved Lily, once upon a time. But Crystal was his wife and her to be not recognised as Lady Potter and most importantly her own son's mother is wrecking his heart. "Do no one remembers me?" She asked making Harry shook his head and say-"No! Sirius remembered you. When he-he came back he did the first thing was to search for you mum" Sirius looked wide eyed at his godson. "Who is Sirius?" She asked making the said man raise his hands in confusion.

"Thank you Mr. Black" she said in gratitude, Sirus waved her off and said-"No problem Sister in law and call me Sirius, Mr. Black makes me feel old."

The screen changes to Harry coming downstairs with the Hogsemade form in his hand, a fat woman looking a lot like Vernon entered.

"Who are they? I'm pretty sure that they aren't relates to me by the looks." Crystal said in distaste, "look at the woman, she looks like a horse!!" Laughed Sirius along with Harry earning a disapproving look from Remus. "That's my sister" Lily said snottily, "Oh that's self-explanatory" Crystal said unbothered as Lily gasped in offense.

James chuckled in amusement at his wife's calm but fiery comebacks.

"Uncle Vernon? I need your signature." He said as Vernon sneered at him. "What is it?" He asked in distaste, "Just my school form, nothing important" he said as Vernon sneered at him. "Behave in front of Marge and I'll see" he grumbled making Harry retord-"I will is she does"

Marge looked at Harry in distaste and said-"So your still here?" "Yes" Harry said making Marge glare at him and say-"Don't say Yes so ungreatfully!! My brother gave you home, clothes, food. I would have turned him to an Orphanage if he was out at my doorstep"

"DOORSTEP!!?" yelled Crystal in anger. James was seething next to her, Harry just looked at his mum sadly and said-"Don't worry mum, this was the last summer with them" Crystal was still raging, but she felt betrayed too. Where was his brother in all this? He was always their when the other weren't, despite of the toxic household she grew up in, her brother was close to her. After all she named her son after him..

Wait- What if he died? "Harry, where is your Uncle? Why didn't he took you in?"  She asked making Harry froze in his place. His heart beat quickened which didn't go unnoticed by Stefan.

"M-mum, Uncle died three months before I was born" he said shakily making Crystal froze in shock. Much to everyone's surprise she just nodded, Stefan although could see right through her. This woman would Never let anyone see her cry. He could see that the death of her brother would take a toll on her.

Time skip to shrieking shrack were Sirius and Remus had tied down Peter, it's not full moon. As Harry goes down to talk with Sirius. "Beautiful isn't?" He said as he gazed at the castle.

"I'll never forget the moment I walked in those doors for the first time" Sirius said dreamily.

"I agree" Remus and James nodded with many others as Sirius said-"I still can't believe that my hair looks like that!!" "True. It's an abomination to the name of Black!!" Regulus mocked in Walburga's voice.

"Harry, I don't if you know but Crystal and James made me your Godfather-" "Crystal? Who is s-she?" He asked shakily.

"Ouch." Crystal said plainly.

"Crystal Potter. Your mother Harry!" Sirius said in disbelief. As Harry looks at Sirius wide eyes when Siri clenched his jaw, "Moony!! You don't remember our sister either!??" Sirius said as his eyes teared up.

Remus frowned and said-"What are you talking about? Sister?"

"Sister?" Crystal mumbled, Sirius and Remus looked at each other and then at Crystal who blushed a bit at the two supposed brothers. She was never the one to show her affection.

She looked at them and gave a small nod with a small smile, very small. Sirius much like his sister never knew affection gave a grin.

Remus chuckled at the two. "I feel for you James cause if she gets hurt, I'm coming at you" Remus said as James chuckled.

"I'll kill that bloody bitch!!" Sirius said in anger making Ron and Hermione flinch. "Who are you talking about Sirius!??"

Sirius fiddled his neck in his old Azkaban suit and pulled out a locket.

He pointed his wand at the locket and said-"Mischief managed"

The trio, Remus and Sirius were sucked in a memory.

Sirius was standing in a tuxedo in front of a mirror. His eyes were kind of teary as he fixed his suit.

He was finally here, marrying his long time boyfriend Remus Lupin and he couldn't be happier.

"You're getting married!!!?"

As many congratulated the couple and many wondered about the charm put around the locket.

Remus and Sirius blushed bright red. "You two look cute together honestly." Stefan said politely.

"I know right" Crystal said chuckling lightly.

As a woman of his age entered the room with a baby in her arms, Crystal and Harry Potter. The baby was a year old and in a cute one piece suit that quoted-'Team Paddy'

Crystal had a hair band that said-'Team Paddy' with enchanted letters floating.

James and Peter were 'Team Moony' so it was only fair for Crystal and Harry to be with the dog.

"That is a cute way to get married!!" Molly said smiling as she knew that the two didn't had a family.

"You looked really pretty" James said making Crystal hum. "I know"

"You're supposed to say thank you, you know" James said amused, "Why? All you said was truth and am I supposed to say thank you for something that's a proven fact!"

"Omg! Harry! Look at your Uncle Paddy! He looks ready to get married!" Crystal said and her voice was thick with emotions. Sirius chuckled and said-"Cause I am."

"Good. Cause it's your entry" she said as she was about to walk out but Sirius stopped her. "Wait! Look- I-I don't know how to say this. You are my sister Crystal. Blood or not and after loosing my-my baby brother I-I. You are all I have left. You and Moony and Harry and James and Pete. I-I, will you walk me down the aisle?"

"Okay, you know what? We are gonna plan your wedding a bit better. I mean it's cute and all but we need the jazz!!" Crystal said calmly as she looked at Sirius who nodded as Regulus sat with him.

"I know, but Moony likes it plain and simple." Siri said as Remus rolled his eyes. "Ah~ Don't worry, I'll handle a way to make it work both ways."

"But can we focus on how cute is that!!?" James said dramatically as he sniffed on Crystal's neck who looked at him in amusement.

"Easy Potter, she's still my girlfriend." Stefan said as he threw James off Crystal.

Crystal chuckled and said-"It would be my greatest pleasure, brother dearest."

Harry copying his dearest mumma giggled too and blabbed something incoherent.

As the bells of the Potter manor rung and Crystal and Sirius walked down the aisle, Harry was being held by Bellatrix Lestrange, Sirius's cousin and Crystal's dearest friend as well as Harry's god mother.

Off-screen Bella trix choked on her fire whiskey as she looked at the screen wide eyes along with James, Sirius and Moony.

"That death Eater is your God mother!!" Peter shrieked in fear. Harry glared at him venomously and said-"Talk about my God mother like that and I'll tear you apart!!"

Bella was speechless along with rest of the Slytherins.

Crystal gave Sirius hand to Remus and walked aside taking a seat with Bella rather than James who just looked down sadly. It was more than just sadness.

"You two have some serious relationship issues man" Barty said unbothered. "That's what happens when you arrange your kids marriage without there will." Crystal said as she rolled her eyes.

Harry sighed to himself, only if they knew that it was more than just some issue.

The camera zoomed back and Remus looked at Sirius with wide eyes. "W-what?"

"We need help or else we are all royally screwed."

'Mum'

"Aren't we already screwed?"

"Okay so we won't be more screwed then we already are"

"Hm"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...