The Alien Hero of the Undergr...

By Logan2465

This story follows the storyline of if Ben 10 travelled the Underground with Frisk. Feel free to notify me of... More

Bio/Info
Prologue
Falling Down and The Ruins
Exploring The Ruins
Home?
More Puzzles!
Snowdin Town!
Grillby's and Waterfall!
Waterfall Continued
Nearing the Altercation
Undyne's Fight and More
Hotland
Bombs, Spiders, and Dinner
Dance or Die!
Backstory & Judgement
Befriending the Fish
Big Date
True Lab

Two Boneheads

602 10 20
By Logan2465

We start where we previously left off. We see Ben and Frisk standing, with Chara floating, in front of Flowey.

Ben: "What the heck are you doing here, Flowey?" He holds his arm in front of Frisk protectively. "Toriel blasted you apart."

Flowey: "Not exactly, you idiot." His face turns into a scowl. "You two are seriously pissing me off."

Frisk: "W-What are you talking about? We h-haven't done anything."

Flowey: "Oh yes you have!" He growls. "You both took it from me, and neither of you can even use it!"

Ben: "What? We didn't take anything from you, you psychotic flower!"

Flowey: "Oh, but you did. You took my power, my power over this world." He droops his head. "You took it from me. My Save button. My Reset button."

Frisk: "I don't understand." Flowey looks up at her. "What are these buttons you're talking about?"

Flowey sighs, and quietly chuckles to himself.

Flowey: "I guess it doesn't matter anyway. To put it simply, the one with the most determination has complete control over the timeline." He laughs darkly, and he smirks. "I used that power to my hearts content."

Flowey's laughing gets more maniacal, up to the point that large vines with thorns start growing out of the ground around him. Ben stands in front of Frisk, preparing for any attack. After a minute, which felt like an eternity, Flowey's laughing slows down and the vines recede back into the ground.

Flowey: "However, it got boring too quickly. I tried to be good and help people. But that got boring, repetitive, and annoying. I eventually started using that power to kill, just for my amusement." His angry glare returns. "But a certain smiley trash-bag always got in the way."

Ben: "How many have you killed then?"

Flowey: "It's hard to say, really. I've reset so many times, I had to have killed the thousands of monsters that live in the Underground several times over."

Ben and Frisk stand in front of Flowey, frightened by his lack of remorse. Ben is less frightened for himself, but for Frisk. Chara just observes the situation in front of her.

Chara: 'Who is this guy?' She realizes something. 'Wait, does that mean this guy killed mom and dad too? At least they're fine now.'

Flowey: "But you two think you're so clever. In this world, it's kill or be killed. But instead, you decided to play by your own rules. You spared the lives of a few people." He smirks and laughs. "I bet you two feel really great. Neither of you killed anybody this time. But what will happen if you meet a relentless killer?"

Ben: "Then I'll just have to fight back." He glares at Flowey. "Even if it means killing them."

Flowey: "Really now? Then this will be REALLY interesting."

His face expands to the point where his face is bigger than his body.

He laughs very loudly and maniacally. After a few seconds, his face goes back to normal and he disappears into the ground.

Frisk: "So, do we just continue now?"

Ben: "Yeah. We should get moving."

The three of them move forward to the door and open it. The moment they do, Ben and Frisk are engulfed in a suddenly chill.

Ben: "Geez. It's cold out there." He zips up his jacket. "That's a bit better."

Frisk: "And it's a good thing I have this sweater on."

Chara: "Gee, I wish I could feel cold." She pouts adorably.

Ben: 'Cute.' He shakes his head. "Anyway, let's get moving. We can't waste any time."

They exit the Ruins and enter the snowy forest. The door also closes and locks behind them, keeping them from entering the Ruins again.

As Ben is about to say something, he notices a red light from a bush next to the door. He holds his hand up, effectively silencing the two girls as he investigates. He opens up the bush and it shows a camera.

Frisk: "What is it Ben?"

Ben: "A camera." He inspects the camera. "Must be some kind of security system. But this camera seems to be made by a human brand. How did it get down here?"

Chara: "There's a low point in a certain area of the Underground where trash from down here and the surface accumulates. That's likely where it came from."

Ben: "We'll likely figure it out later." He says, seemingly ignoring Chara. He backs away from the bush. "Come on. Let's get moving."

The three of them start going down the pathway through the forest. Chara slightly grumpy from Ben ignoring her, but understanding why. They continue to go down the path, the only sound being the crunching of snow beneath their feet. However, Ben starts to have an uneasy feeling in his chest.

As they continue to walk down the path, they walk over a very tough branch. As they walk away from it, they hear a loud SNAP fill the air. The three of them turn around and see that the branch was snapped in half. They go over to investigate it, and it's been smashed like it was nothing.

Frisk: "What could've broken it?" She looks around the trees. "Is someone following us?"

Ben: "I don't know, so just stick next to me." He suddenly hears a slight chuckle from somewhere, but can't quite locate the source. "Let's just get going."

Frisk nods and grabs Ben's arm, hugging it firmly. This gets Chara to pour in jealousy.

Chara: 'Lucky!' She begrudgingly follows the two of them, before seeing a figure out the corner of her eye. 'What the?!' However, when she turns to look, the figure's gone. 'Weird.' She returns to Ben and Frisk.

As the three of them keep moving, they eventually reach a bridge with a large gate on it. So large, in fact, that it's to big to actually stop anybody.

Before anyone can say anything, they suddenly hear footsteps behind them. Despite what he's gone through, Ben freezes in place along with Frisk and Chara. They all stand still as the footsteps get closer and closer, until they stop.

???: "Humans." The figure says in a deep voice, dragging out his words. "Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand."

Despite his instincts, Ben turns around with Frisk still latched onto his arm. Chara also turns around, curious and frightened as to what might happened. The figure is about their height, and his entire body is shrouded in shadow. He outstretches his hand, and Ben hesitantly takes it.

The moment they shake hands, a large fart sound emits from the mysterious man's hand. Frisk and Chara stifle a laugh, before flat out cackling. The shadow surrounding the man disappears, revealing a skeleton man with a large permanent smile.

Sans: "heheh...the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. it's always funny." He chuckles. "anyways, you two are humans, right?"

Ben: "Yeah, we're human."

Sans: "that's hilarious. i'm sans, sans the skeleton. i'm actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now. but...y'know...i don't really care about capturing anybody."

Frisk: "Well, that's good." She is less scared, but is still gripping Ben's arm. "My name is Frisk. It's nice to meet you sans."

Ben: "My name is Ben. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Sans: "it's nice to meet you two as well. but i should warn you about my brother papyrus...he's a human-hunting FANATIC." He looks around Ben and Frisk. "hey, actually, I think that's him over there."

Ben: "Well that figures." He sighs. "Could you help us hide from him?"

Sans: "hmm. i have an idea. go through the gate thingy. my brother made the bars to wide to stop anybody."

Ben and Frisk go through the gate and Chara is about to, but she notices Sans staring right at her. She freezes, and their gazes lock onto each other. After a few seconds, Sans looks away and goes through the gate.

Chara: 'Can he see me?' Her nonexistent heart is pounding. 'Does that mean he can hear me too?'

She eventually floats over to Ben and Frisk, still pondering what just happened. There, we can see a sentry station and two oddly shaped lamps.

Sans: "quick. behind those conveniently-shaped lamps."

Ben: "You can't be serious." He sees Frisk already hiding behind a lamp. "Are you kidding me Frisk?"

Frisk: "It's the best chance we have at hiding." She motions for him to move. "So get over here and hide behind the lamp."

Ben sighs, and hides behind the other lamp. Chara also floats above him, laying down on her stomach in the air. After a few moments, a much taller skeleton arrives known as Papyrus.

Sans: "sup, bro?"

Papyrus: "YOU KNOW WHAT "SUP," BROTHER!" He exclaims, pointing at his brother. "IT'S BEEN EIGHT DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T. RECALIBRATED. YOUR. PUZZLES!"

Ben & Frisk: 'More puzzles, seriously?'

Papyrus: "YOU JUST HANG OUTSIDE YOUR STATION! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!?"

Sans: "staring at these lamps." He points at the two lamps. "it's really cool. do you wanna look?"

Ben: 'Damnit Sans! What are you doing!?"

Papyrus: "NO!! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!!!" He starts stomping his foot. "WHAT IF A HUMAN COMES THROUGH HERE!?! I WANT TO BE READY!!! I WILL BE THE ONE! I MUST BE THE ONE!"

Frisk: 'He's pretty passionate about capturing a human.'

Papyrus: "I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN!" He stops stomping his foot and poses heroically. "THEN, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS...WILL GET ALL THE THINGS I UTTERLY DESERVE! RESPECT...RECOGNITION...I WILL FINALLY ABLE TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD!"

Chara: 'So the Royal Guard is still around, huh? It's probably just used to capture humans now.'

Papyrus: "PEOPLE WILL ASK, TO, BE MY, "FRIEND?" I WILL BATHE IN A SHOWER OF KISSES EVERY MORNING!"

Sans: "hmm...maybe these lamps will help you."

Frisk: 'What is he doing?'

Papyrus: "SANS!! YOU ARE NOT HELPING!! YOU LAZYBONES!!" He stomps his foot again. "ALL YOU DO IS SIT AROUND AND BOONDOGGLE! YOU GET LAZIER AND LAZIER EVERY DAY!!!"

Sans: "hey, take it easy. i've gotten a ton of work done today." He winks. "a skele-ton."

It takes every ounce of willpower for Frisk not to laugh. Ben and Chara also swear they heard a "BA-DUM-TSS" somewhere.

Ben & Chara: 'What the heck was that? Where did it come from?'

Papyrus: "SANS!!!" He yells, aggravated.

Sans: "come on. you're smiling."

Papyrus: "I KNOW, AND I HATE IT!" He sighs. "WHY DOES SOMEONE AS HREAT AS ME...HAVE TO DO SO MUCH JUST TO GET SOME RECOGNITION..?"

Sans: "wow, sounds like you're working yourself...down to the bone." He winks again.

It takes even more willpower for Frisk not to laugh. Ben and Chara hear the "BA-DUM-TSS" again.

Ben & Chara: 'What the heck is going on!?"

Papyrus: "UGH!!! I WILL ATTEND TO MY PUZZLES...AS FOR YOUR WORK? PUT A LITTLE MORE "BACKBONE" INTO IT!!!! NYEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!" He laughs as he walks away. He then returns and says a single "HEH!" before leaving again.

Frisk keeps the laughter in again, but Ben and Chara don't hear the "BA-DUM-TSS" again.

Ben & Chara: 'Why did that sound only go off when Sans made a pun?'

Sans: "okay, you two can come out now."

They come out from behind the lamps and go over to Sans.

Ben: "Okay, why did you keep trying to get Papyrus to look at the lamps? He could've seen us!"

Sans: "it wouldn't have mattered anyway, kiddo. if he did see you, he would've just left to check his puzzles." He sighs. "anyway, you should get going. he might come back. and if he does." He winks again. "you'll have to sit through more of my hilarious jokes."

Frisk: "I have a question about the puzzles. Are they dangerous?"

Sans stares at her for a minute, before suddenly laughing.

Sans: "trust me, kid. my brother couldn't hurt a fly." He stops laughing, and wipes a tear from his eye. "there is nothing to be afraid of. it's just a dark cavern filled with skeletons and horrible monsters."

Ben: "Yeah, very reassuring." He says sarcastically, before walking away. "Come on Frisk. We got to move."

Frisk nods, walks up next to him, and grabs his arm again. Chara also floats beside him. The three of them notice bottles of Ketchup, Mustard, and Relish at the sentry station. Before they can move to the next area, Sans stops them.

Sans: "actually, hey... hate to bother ya, but can you do me a favor?" The three turn to look at Sans. "i was thinking...my brother's been kind of down lately...he's never seen a human before. and seeing you just might make his day. remember, he's not dangerous." He chuckles. "even if he tries to be."

Frisk: "Sure. We can do that for you, right Ben?" Ben nods in agreement.

Sans: "thanks a million." He turns around. "i'll be up ahead." He disappears into the forest leading back to the Ruins.

Chara: "He does know that up ahead is behind us, right?"

Ben: "I'm just done questioning anything at this point." He turns around, Frisk still latched onto him. "Let's keep a move on. We don't have any time to waste."

They make it to a path that splits into two. They decide to go the path on the left and find a river with a fishing pole.

Ben: "Shouldn't someone be here to, y'know, watch the pole?"

Chara: "I guess some idiot just left it here." She floats over to it. "Should we reel it in?"

Ben: "Why?" He walks over to the pole with Frisk. "What's the point of it?"

Frisk: "Pure curiosity." She looks at Ben adorably. "So, can we Ben?"

Chara moves over next to her, giving Ben the same look. Ben's resolve easily crumples from their adorableness.

Ben: "Fine. Go ahead. Not like it really matters anyway."

Frisk giggles and goes over to the fishing pole, and reels it in. It shows that the hook has a picture of a weird monster, a phone number attached to it.

Ben: "Yeah, let's not call that number." He starts walking away. "Come on. We got more area to cover."

Frisk and Chara quickly move back next to him, Frisk clutching his arm again. They go to the other path, where they see a chest with a sign next to it.

* (This is a box. You can put an item inside or take an item out. The same box will appear later, so don't worry about coming back. Sincerely, a box lover.)

Ben: "I'm just never going to question this anymore." He looks inside the box. "There's a pair of boxing gloves inside. Do you want it Frisk?"

Frisk: "No thank you." She grips tighter on Ben's arm. "I wouldn't be able to do this if I had to wear those gloves."

Ben: "Alright, whatever you say." He blushes slightly as he closes the box. "We should get moving again."

Ben, Frisk, and Chara continue to walk through the forest. Chara is pouting slightly, still a bit jealous at the affection between Ben and Frisk. There, they see Sans and Papyrus having a discussion.

Papyrus: "SO, AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT UNDYNE." Before he can continue, he notices Ben and Frisk.

Papyrus stares at the two, before looking at Sans. At the same time, Sans turns to stare at the humans. They switch simultaneously several times before just spinning around, before stopping.

While they were doing that, the humans are confused as to how Sans got here before them.

Sans and Papyrus turn their backs away from the three humans and talk to each other.

Papyrus: "SANS!! OH MY GOD!! ARE THOSE HUMANS!?!?!"

Sans: "uhhhh...actually, I think that's a rock."

Papyrus: "OH." He looks down dejectedly.

Confused, the three humans look behind them and see a small rock behind them. Chara can't help but let out a small laugh as they look back at the skelebros.

Sans: "hey, what's that in front of the rock?" He points at Ben and Frisk, making Papyrus look directly at them.

Papyrus: "OH MY GOD!!!" He starts whispering to Sans. "ARE...ARE THOSE HUMANS?"

Ben/Frisk/Chara: 'He's not very bright. But, to be fair, he hasn't met any humans. But he should know what they look like if he's trying to capture them.'

Sans: "yes." He whispers back.

Papyrus: "OH MY GOD!!! SANS! I FINALLY DID IT!! UNDYNE WILL...I'M GONNA...I'LL BE SO...POPULAR!!! POPULAR!!! POPULAR!!!" He calms down, and clears his throat. "HUMANS! YOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS AREA! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL STOP YOU!!! I WILL THEN CAPTURE YOU TWO!"

Frisk: 'Yeah, he really is passionate about capturing humans.'

Papyrus: "YOU WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE CAPITAL! THEN...THEN!!" He scratches his head. "I'M NOT SURE WHAT'S NEXT. IN ANY CASE, CONTINUE...ONLY IF YOU DARE!!!" He runs off, laughing "NYEH HEH HEH" all the way.

Sans: "well, that went well. don't sweat it kiddos." He winks. "i'll keep an eyesocket out for you two." He walks away.

Chara: "Well, that was something."

Ben: "Yeah. Anyway, let's go."

They walk a few feet, before they encounter a monster. Chara's main body is black and white, but she still has a red glow around her.

* Snowdrake flutters forth!

Chara: "So, what do we do now?"

Ben: "We find a way to spare them." He chooses ACT, then Check. "We always do this first."

* SNOWDRAKE - 6 ATK 2 DEF
* This teen comedian fights to keep a captive audience.

Snowdrake: "Ice puns are "snow problem"." He sends out disk-like attacks that move in a straight line from all sides of the box. This attack is a bit more complicated, but they are able to avoid getting hit.

Chara: "Man, that looks complicated." She floats next to Ben, lying down. "Glad I don't have to do that."

Ben just sticks his tongue out at her, and she returns the gesture. Ben turns away, paying his attention back to the options in front of him.

Ben: "Maybe if I laugh at his joke, he'll be less inclined to fight." He picks ACT, then Laugh. Ben and Frisk laugh at his ice pun, even though it wasn't that funny.

Snowdrake: "See!? Laughs! Dad was wrong!"He sends out an arching attack with combined lines of disks. Ben and Frisk are able to avoid the attack pretty easily.

* Snowdrake is pleased with its "cool" joke.

Ben: "Why do people like puns here so much." He hits MERCY. "Yep, we can Spare him now. But I'm guessing Frisk wants to know what the other options do."

Frisk: "Yup, that's right." She hits ACT, then Heckle. "Honestly, you're jokes aren't funny."

Snowdrake: "Well, honestly, humans aren't very smart." He sticks his tongue out as he sends out his next attack. It's the same arching disk attack, which they easily avoid.

* Snowdrake realized its own name is a pun and is freaking out.

Ben: "Existential crises. Those are fun." He says as Frisk picks ACT, then Joke.

Frisk: "I would like to say that it's "ice" to meet you."

Snowdrake: "I've heard that one before." He sends out the single disk attack again. Frisk is able to avoid them, but Ben gets nicked by one of them, dealing 1 damage. This leaves him at 19 HP.

* It smells like a wet blanket.

Ben: "Okay, it's time to end this." He picks Mercy, then Spare, ending the battle.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 12 Gold.

Chara: "That was new."

Frisk: "Have you never been in a battle before?"

Chara: "Nope, not once." She has a sad look on her face. "Monsters were so much nicer when I was alive."

Ben: "We'll get to the bottom of this." He smiles. "Don't worry."

Chara: "I know." She smiles back. "Now let's get moving."

They move on and go into the next area, walking past a cardboard box in the shape of a sentry station. They enter the next area and walk past a sign.

* (Absolutely NO MOVING!!!)

Ben: "Well, I'm just going to ignore that." Frisk and Chara nod in agreement.

They begin to walk past another sentry station, when a large dog monster suddenly appears. It stares around, as if it can't see them.

???: "Did something move? Was it my imagination? I can only see moving things. If something WAS moving...for example, a human..." He jumps out of the sentry station. "I'll make sure it NEVER moves again!" The fight commences.

* Doggo blocks the way!

Frisk: "Aww, it's so cute!" She hits ACT, then Check. "Let's see the stats."

* DOGGO - 6 ATK 1 DEF
* Easily excited by movement.
* Hobbies include: squirrels.

Chara: "How is a Royal Guardsmen's stats worse than a Snowdrake?" She is utterly confused. "That doesn't make any sense."

Ben: "Maybe it has more to do with skill than stats."

Chara: "I guess that makes sense." They turn their attention to the monster.

Doggo: "Don't move an inch!" He sends a blue sword attack. However, there seems to be no way to avoid it.

Chara: "Blue attacks mean stop! If you stay still, it will go through you!"

Ben and Frisk do just that. They stay still until the attack goes right through them. They release a breath they were each holding. The attack ends.

* Doggo can't seem to find anything.

Ben: "Thanks Chara. You really helped us back there."

Chara: "You're very welcome, Ben." She blushes at Ben's praise. 'Oh, that was nice.'

Frisk: "There's only one other option in ACT." She points at the option "Pet". "I guess we just pet him til he doesn't want to fight."

Ben: "Alright then." He picks Pet, and pets Doggo. "Uh, good boy."

Doggo: "WHAT!!!" He is barking now. "I'VE BEEN PET!!!" He sends out the same attack, which is avoided easily.

Ben and Frisk continue to pet him and avoid his attack until Doggo no longer wants to be pet. They then Spare him, ending the fight.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 30 Gold.

Doggo: "S-S-S-Something pet me...something that isn't m-m-moving..." He is hyperventilating. "I'm gonna need some dog treats for this!!!" He disappears into his sentry station.

Frisk: "Oh no, we've completely freaked him out."

Chara: "Eh, he'll probably be fine." She floats over to some smoked dog treats. "It appears he smokes dog treats to help with stress."

Ben: "Well, everyone has their own ways of dealing with stress."

They continue to walk down into the next area, where they meet Sans.

Sans: "hey, here's something important to remember. my brother has a very special attack. if you see a blue attack, don't move and it won't hurt you. here's an easy way to keep it in mind. imagine a stop sign. when you see a stop sign, you stop, right? stop signs are red.
so imagine a blue stop sign instead." He shrugs. "simple, right? when fighting, think about blue stop signs."

Ben: "That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard."

Sans: "maybe so, but I'm sure it will help in the long run."

Ben: "Whatever you say Sans."

They walk to the right, but once they hit the ice they slide over to a sign in the middle of the ice.

* North: Ice.
* South: Ice.
* West: Ice.
* East: Snowdin Town...and Ice

Chara: "Let's go north first. I wanna check if someone's still there."

Ben: "Okay." They slide north across the ice. "What is supposed to be there."

Chara: "You'll see."

They go into the next area and see a snowman. When they approach it, it talks to them.

Snowman: "Hello. I am a snowman. I want to see the world, but I cannot move. If one of you would be so kind, travelers, please...take a piece of me and bring it very far away."

Frisk: "Sure. I can do that for you."

Snowman: "Thank you...good luck!"

Frisk takes the snowman piece and it disappears into her inventory. She opens the menu and checks the stats on the item.

* "Snowman Piece" - Heals 45 HP.
* Please take this to the ends of the earth.

After that, the go back to the previous area and go East towards Snowdin Town. There, they find Sans and Papyrus again.

Papyrus: "YOU'RE SO LAZY!!!" He yells at Sans. "YOU WERE NAPPING ALL NIGHT!!"

Sans: "I think that's called...sleeping."

Papyrus: "EXCUSES, EXCUSES!" He says, shaking his head.

Papyrus and Sans turn towards Ben and Frisk. Papyrus is stunned, before speaking to the humans.

Papyrus: "OH-HO! THE HUMANS ARRIVE!" He speaks dramatically. "IN ORDER TO STOP YOU...MY BROTHER AND I HAVE CREATED SOME PUZZLES!"

Ben & Frisk: 'Come on, not more puzzles.'

Papyrus: "I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND THIS ONE QUITE "SHOCKING"!!!" He laughs to himself. "FOR YOU SEE, THIS IS THE INVISIBLE ELECTRICITY MAZE!!! WHEN YOU TOUCH THE WALLS OF THIS MAZE, THIS ORB WILL ADMINISTER A HEART ZAP!" He says, holding out an orb.

Ben: "Uh, question?" He says, raising his head. "How do we know where we can step without getting zapped?"

Papyrus: "THAT'S THE THING! YOU DON'T!" He laughs to himself again. "SOUNDS FUN!?! BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF FUN YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE, IS ACTUALLY RATHER SMALL I BELIEVE. NOW, GO AHEAD."

Frisk: "I don't think he realizes he still has the orb." She whispers to Ben. "Should we just go then?"

Ben: "I'll go, just in case." Frisk let's go of him as he steps up to the maze.

The moment he touches the wall of the maze, the orb zaps Papyrus. Once the zapping is done, Papyrus's body is completely charred.

Papyrus: "SANS!" He stomps his foot again. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?!"

Sans: "i think the humans have to hold the orb."

Papyrus: "OH, OKAY." He stops stomping his foot and goes through the maze, leaving a path behind. "HOLD THIS PLEASE!" He hands Ben the orb and goes back to the other side of the maze. "OKAY, TRY NOW!"

Ben and Frisk just look at each other and shrug. They hold hands and follow the path Papyrus left in the maze. Chara simply floats through it. When they reach the other side, Chara notices Sans staring right at her again, Papyrus silently shocked as to how the humans got through.

Chara: 'Okay, that can't be a coincidence.' She slightly waves at Sans. "Hey?"

In response, Sans only winks, which still shocks Chara. Papyrus gets out of his shocked stupor.

Papyrus: "INCREDIBLE!! YOU SLIPPERY SNAILS!!" He squints at them. "YOU SOLVED IT SO EASILY...TOO EASILY! HOWEVER, THE NEXT PUZZLE WILL NOT BE SO EASY!! IT IS DESIGNED BY MY BROTHER, SANS!"

Frisk: 'He actually put effort into making a puzzle?'

Papyrus: "YOU WILL SURELY BE CONFOUNDED! I KNOW I AM!" He starts sliding away backwards. "NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!"

Sans: "hey, thanks...my brother seems like he's having fun." He says as they walk up to him, setting the orb down. "by the way, did you see that weird outfit he's wearing? we made that for a costume party a few weeks ago. he hasn't worn anything else since. keeps calling it his "battle body"." He chuckles. "man, isn't my brother cool."

Frisk: "Yeah, he's pretty cool. Though, he is a bit eccentric."

Sans: "yeah, you'll get used to it." He starts walking away. "anyway, i'll see you two up ahead."

Ben: "So, that was weird." He starts moving towards the next area, but Chara floats in front of him. "Is something wrong Chara?"

Chara: "Sans. I don't know how, but he can see me."

This revelation leaves Ben and Frisk shocked.

(Ben's Items: Pie, and Spider Donut.)

(Frisk's Items: Pie, Spider Donut, and Snow Piece.)

That's the end of the chapter. See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.5K 58
It's kind of a Sans x reader. I named the character. Oops. Welp, here we go! This has potential I promise. Just give it a chance. Please.
5.5K 179 11
DISCONTINUED (for now, at least) • • • You and your younger sister, Frisk, fell into a hole atop Mt. Ebott. You didn't realize the journey you just b...
14.3K 652 23
Hey guys! Welcome to my very first story called OVERTALE. It's a story about Frisk and the gang once they reach the surface, so if you haven't played...
8.6K 203 18
New parts come out slowly (This is my version of HorrorTale) Frisk seems to abandon the underground. The monster try to move on but the thought of he...