Crystal Pillar [Muichiro Ones...

By Jaa_wii

The Demon Slayer had a new Hashira and her name is Misaki Nakamura the is the current Crystal Pillar. She was... More

Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: Catching Feelings
Chapter 3: First Mission
Chapter 4: Confession
Chapter 5: Official
Chapter 6: Close Call
Chapter 7: Hashira Meeting/New Crow
Chapter 8: Dancing in the rain
Chapter 9: Jealousy
Chapter 11: Mission Alone
Chapter 12: Always with you
Chapter 13: Bad News
Chapter 14: Visitors
Chapter 15: Nightmare/Sacrifice
Chapter 16: Training
Chapter 17: Sacrifices
Chapter 18: War
Chapter 19: Rage and Hatred
Chapter 20: Victory
Extra

Chapter 10: Picnic Date

18 2 0
By Jaa_wii

Hi everyoneee, here's another chapterr. Enjoyyy
Author-sama out🦋

Misaki Pov.
I was sleeping soundly until I got woken up by Muichiro shaking me telling me to wake up.

"Misaki san, wake uppp" Muichiro said as he tried to wake me up.

"5 more minutes" I said as I cover myself with my blanket.

"Nooo, get up noww, I have a suprise" Muichiro said as he tried to pull the blanket away.

"Fine" I said as I  sit up, adjusting to the light of the sun.

"Come onnn" Muichiro said as he dragged me to the backyard.

"What is the suprise" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"You'll see" he said chuckling. "Ok close your eyes" he added as I listened to him.

"Ok open your eyes now" he said as I slowly opened me eyes.

"Kyahh, it's so cutee" I said squealing. "Did you do this?"

"Yeah I did and I'm glad that you liked it" he said smiling.

"Omg you're the best bf ever!" I said as I tacked him with a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

"Ok ok I know, do you want to eat?" He said chuckling.

"Yess, I'm hungry" I said.

"Let's go eat then" he said as he brought a basket with our food inside.

"Let's eat" the two of us said as we began eating.

Sorry it's so shorttt, I wrote this at 2 AM actually cos I can't sleep, anyways have a good morning/afternoon/evening. Author-sama out🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 388 11
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š. ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข...
91.8K 1.6K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...
61.3K 1K 13
You became a hashira after the loss of your little sister. You generally got bored on every mission and usually slept mid-mission. That all changed w...
16K 604 29
You're part of the universe of Demon Slayer, playing the role of the Thunder Pillar. Will you be able to change the story? Maybe avoid some deaths? O...