Chapter 11: Mission Alone

Hi guyss, here's another chapterr. Enjoyyy
Author-sama out🦋

Author Pov.
As Misaki was training to other slayers and Muichiro was watching them her new crow sent her a mission.

"CAW! mission for Misaki Nakamura, head to the east CAW!" Her crow shouted at her.

"Only her?" Muichiro questioned her crow.

"Caw! Yes" her crow replied back to him.

"But she just healed, you can't send her to a mission" Muichiro argued with her crow.

"It's ok Muichiro, masters order, I'll be back before you know it" she smiled at him.

"Fine but stay safe" Muichiro said as he hugged her and kissed her before she got ready

Time skip

"Byee Muichiro sann" Misaki said as she ran to the location.

"Goodbye, be careful" Muichiro muttered as she looks at Misaki's figure slowly fading.

Time skip

Misaki Pov.
I arrived at the scene. Looking around for any demons u til I heard a voice called out to me.

"Well, well what do we have here, a hashira?" The demon called.

"Who are you!? Show yourself" I yelled as I started to unsheath me katana.

"No need to rush" the demon said as he started to show himself.

"Yes I do need to rush" I muttered. "Crystal breathing 1st form: Obsidian Rush" I muttered as I lunged myself to the air and slashes the demon but it dodged.

"Wow you're strong" the demon said. "But could you dodge this?" The demon added as he threw an attack on me.

"Crystal breathing 6th form: Glass Crystal" I muttered as I leave deep gashes on the demon's skin.

"Well that was impressive, but how can you survive this?" The demon said as he throws multiple attacks.

"Crystal breathing 2nd form: Hopeful Carnelian" I muttered as I slashed the attacks but missed one and gave me a deep gash on my back. "Kyah!" I cried.

"Looks like you have been injured, well I'll just have to eat you up then" the demk  said as he grabbed me.

"Crystal breathing 9th form: Clarity Slice" I muttered as I break free from the demon.

"I see you're strong" the demon said as he throws another attacme on me.

"Crystal breathing 5th form: Destiny's Lapis" I muttered as I increase my stamina successfully cutting up the demon's legs.

"Well you're really strong, are you a hashira?" He asked but I ignkred him.

"Crystal breathing 3rd form: Treasured Crystal" I muttered as I stab my sword to the ground and started to study the movement on the enemy. "Got it" I muttered as I started to attack the enemy. "Crystal breathing 8th form: Compassionate Emerald" I said as I twist 360° and successfully beheading the demon, not minding about he deep gash on my back until I started coughing up blood.

Time skip
The Kakushis brought me back at my estate and they were running frantically to treat my wounds. "Get the first aid kit!" "Don't move Misaki sama" the kakushi said as he was washing up my wound with hot water.

"Ahhhh" I screamed in pain.

Muichiro Pov.
I was sleeping soundly until I heard someone screaming and her voice was similar to Misaki, I opened my door and saw all her kakushi running everywhere. "Get the bandages" "wash the towels"

As I was going to the other bedroom I heard Misaki screaming in pain as I saw she had a deep gash in her back and slashes on her right elbow, as I saw her I ran to her.

"Misaki san what happened" I asked her in a worried tone.

"I defeated a demon and it left me some injuries" she smiled weakly to me.

"Rest now, you've done enough" I said as I kissed her and helped the kakushi treat her wounds.