Too Late (Completed)

By ShazrinaAishah

When something unexpected happened. Boboiboy Thorn has been shot by something without others realize it. Whil... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Author Note 2
Part 9 (a)
Part 9 (b)
Part 9 (c)
Author Note 3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Part 15 (Final)

322 20 2
By ShazrinaAishah

The funeral went well.

"We will go first, Thorn. Will wait for you and Fang in a spaceship." Earthquake said and Thorn just nodded his head as Earthquake and others were already on their way to the spaceship.

"Are you alright Fang?" Thorn asks Fang who has been quiet since Ivan passed away.

"He has been one of my closest friends for this past few weeks. So when he suddenly passed away...I have mixed feelings. I feel sad that I lost him. I feel angry that he leaves me. I don't know Thorn. I don't know." Fang told him honestly.

"It takes time to accept it, Fang. It might be hard but we are together in this." Thorn reply.

"I hope so too," Fang said while smiling softly.

"Thorn," Someone suddenly calls. When he turns around, it's William.

"William," He calls back.

"Got a new mission?" Thorn asks as he now knows that William is one of Tapop's spies.

"Not yet. I want to go back to my planet first." William tell.

"Will they follow after you?" Thorn asks as he refers to Alvin and Alex who still sitting beside the grave as they are already ahead of the brothers.

"No. They will be on their own now." William tell.

"If you don't mind me asking. What's the past between you and Alvin?" Thorn asks curiously.

"He used to be my best friend," William finally says after a long silence.

"We used to do everything together," William says again.

"But one day he suddenly became distant from me. Leave me all alone. Give a cold shoulder. I feel sad." William says sadly.

"He tells me that he wants to follow his father which I'm against since his father is bad news," William says.

"I keep on persuading but nothing works," William said.

"Then I start by on my own. But then, I found out that Alvin lost his mother. I... he's my best friend. I can't leave him all alone. So even if he pushes me away, I want to be there for him." William tells again.

"We got close again and I couldn't help but be happier. He's my best friend though." William said again as his eyes turned soft.

"But turn it out, he got close to me again just for him to ask my mom to come to aid his brother," William said.

"I don't mind. I never really hate Ivan like people on my planet." William said as he looked at Ivan's grave.

"But one day, when my mother got caught treating Ivan, Alvin instead of trying to save her, let her get blamed which led to her dead. I can't accept that." William says as he clenches his fist.

"He's a coward because he doesn't want his father to know that he cares about Ivan. That's why my mom got killed. I hate him. I hate him." William tells angrily while gritting his teeth.

"If you hate him, why do you help him to stay?" Fang suddenly asks.

"Don't you act like you know. I just let him stay because I'm not heartless like him." William tells in anger.

"It's true." Thorn interrupt.

"But you can't deny he's still your best friend right?" Thorn adds.

"No matter how much you convince yourself that you hate him, he's still been your best friend before. Something you can't even deny the fact." Thorn tells again.

"He's my first friend. No one dared to become my friend before him." William mumbled quietly but Thorn and Fang still could hear him loud and clear.

"Maybe, it's better to stay this way. He and I being best friends again don't seem to feel right." William tell.

"I happened to understand what Ivan has been going through so that's another reason why I helped his brother after all," William says again as he smiles at them before he walks to his spaceship.

"Must be tough for him," Fang says.

"Ivan has been living a miserable life. So I don't feel surprised if William ends up being like him too." Said Thorn.

"Everyone doesn't face the same thing, don't we? All we can do right now to pray and hope everything is going to be well for us and for them too." Fang tells Thorn who nodded his head.

"I agree. Let's go to our spaceship too. Earthquake and others must wait for too long." Thorn tells Fang as he too nods and both of them start to walk.

"Thorn, Fang." Someone calls making both of them stop and turn around.

"Thank you for helping Ivan all this time. Thank you for being there and willing to be his friend." Alex said.

"No problem," Fang replies and both Thorn and him start to walk again.

"Thank you for not taking Alvin away from me. I'm sorry for everything he did to you guys." Alex said again making Thorn and Fang yet again stop walking.

"Just because I refuse to take any charge on him, doesn't mean he's free though. He's still within Tapop's observation." Thorn says without looking at any of them.

"I will prove to them that I'm not as bad as my father. I will repent my sin." Alvin said in high spirits.

"Good for you," Thorn said.

"Thorn!" Alvin called again.

"I'm sorry for everything. You too Fang. I'm sorry." Alvin sincerely says.

"Make sure you and I don't cross paths in the future," Thorn said coldly before he walked away.

"Give him some time. He's not as cold as you see him. Everything that happened that was caused by your father led him to how he is now." Fang said.

"I know. I'm truly sorry for everything. " Alvin replied.

"Just want you to know and Ivan might not want me to keep having a grudge against his beloved brother..." Fang can't finish his word Alvin cut his word.

"Beloved....brother?" Alvin asks in disbelief.

"Even if Ivan never tells me honestly about his real feelings, we merge you know. So I can tell what exactly his real feelings are. He loves all his family sincerely. That's why I think you at least deserve to know about this." Fang tells.

"He loves you. So I forgive you for what you have done to me and him." Fang tells again.

"Oh, he forgives you too. That's all you need to know." Fang adds before he walks away from the two brothers.

.

.

.

"Are you feeling alright?" Amato asks Thorn as soon as his son walks into a spaceship.

"I'm okay. Just feeling tired." Thorn tells as he takes a seat beside Solar.

"Where's Fang?" Blaze asks curiously.

"Talking with Alvin and Alex," Thorn replies lazily before he closes his eyes and rests his head on the wall behind him.

"You're still angry with him don't you?" Cyclone ask.

"Yes. I'm angry." Thorn replied without opening his eyes but they could still feel his anger between his words silencing everyone.

"But I know he can't be blamed too," Thorn said as he opened his eyes and sighed.

"Take your time. But I just want to say, it's not like you to hold a grudge against others." Halilintar tell.

"I know. But what he has done to Naturebot, to Ivan. I still could remember it well." Thorn mumbled as he looked at his hand making others look at each other.

"I still could hear Naturebot's last goodbye," Thorn said as his eyes turned sad.

"I'm sure he's happy now." Amato persuades him.

"He's happy that he could save you. Just be happy like you used to. I'm sure that's his only wish." Amato tell.

"Right? I'm sure he's happy now. You're his master after all. He will be happy if you're happy." Earthquake said as he kneeled in front of him.

"Hmm. Maybe he will. Thank you, everyone." Thorn says as he smiles at all of them before falling limply to Earthquake who kneels in front of him. That also catches other attention.

"Are you alright?" Earthquake asks in worry.

"Nah. I just feel so tired all of a sudden." Thorn mumbles with his eyes half-closing.

"Must because you have been trying your best to not let all of us apart." Ice said.

"Haha. I'm sure you know that it's not the case. I can forget too you know." Thorn denied referring that even if it's him who comes out with others, they still could lose their memories.

"Still. You did try your best if you're not tired." Ice argue.

"Just merge back Thorn. You will feel better." Another voice interrupts which is Fang.

"Oh, Fang," Thorn said.

"I agree Thorn. Let's merge back. Everything is alright now. Yaya, Ying, Gopal, Qually, Captain Kaizo, and others have been sending that bald Superking to prison. You can rest assured now." Solar who has been quiet before finally said something.

"Yes. Solar is true. You can rest now. You don't need to worry about me and others anymore. Worry about yourself. You need to rest." Fang adds.

"Everything is fine now?" Thorn asks sleepily.

"Yes. Everything is fine now. Ayah will always protect you and others." Amato said as he pulled Thorn into his embrace.

"Then I guess we should merge back. Ayah must miss our original self too." Thorn said making others smile.

"You can come out anytime you want. I don't mind. And he's you too." Amato tells again.

"Alright. Till we meet again, ayah, Fang." He says and with that last word, all seven elementals merge back into Boboiboy who's now smiling at his father and his best friend.

"Where's Mechabot and Ochobot though?" Boboiboy ask.

"In the vault room, charging." Amato reply.

"Are you okay?" Fang asks.

"I'm supposed to ask you that question actually but I'm fine though. Surprisingly I didn't feel tired even though I have been in split for a long time." Boboiboy reply.

"Something that Thorn must be mastered about after a long time," Fang said.

"True. But somehow, if I'm in a split, we could see him being exhausted." Boboiboy said.

"He will be alright in the future." Amato interrupt.

"Umm," Boboiboy said as he nodded.

"Let's get others and go home? I'm sure your grandpa must be worried for his only grandson." Amato tell.

"Oh yes. Tok Aba!" Boboiboy said as his eyes widened to realize that he hadn't been in contact with his grandfather since he was in the split.

.

.

.

Elemental dimensions

Thorn has been sitting near the lake in their elemental dimension. Lost in his thoughts.

"Are you avoiding us?" Someone interrupts startling him.

"Oh it's just you Solar," Thorn said uninterest.

"You don't sound happy knowing it's me." Solar replies in sarcasm making Thorn just look at him lazily before looking back at the lake.

"You know, I'm sure he's happy knowing you're back to our original, to us," Solar said as he took a seat beside his partner after Thorn's lack of response.

He knows something is up with his partner but he refuses to share anything with him or any of them.

"I know." He replies shortly.

"Stop doing this. Everyone is worried about you. Do you think your lack of response can make him come back? The answer is no!" Solar said as grip on Thorn's collar.

"I know," Thorn said.

"But Solar. I'm not only causing Naturebot to sacrifice himself, I could save Ivan too. But I am... I'm too weak." Thorn replies sadly.

"You're barely alive when you heal Alex. And you thought you could save him too?" Someone else voice interrupts again. Coldly. It's Blaze. And other elements are with him too.

"I'm not underestimating your power. I know you can do it once you fully master your power. But unfortunately, even that power must give a time." Blaze said.

"Thorn, it's never your fault that you can't save Ivan or Naturebot. You having healing doesn't mean you're responsible for everyone's life." Earthquake tell.

"You know right how it feels to be on the edge of death. You will eventually die for real if it's not for Naturebot. He wants you to live. Not sacrifice yourself for others ever again." Halilintar tell.

"As long as everyone is alive, I'm willing..." Thorn tried to tell but Ice suddenly slapped him.

"What about us? You know right how miserable we were when you were gone." Ice said almost shouting.

"You think...you think I don't feel guilty when you die?" Ice said again.

"Do you think that all of us will be happy when we lose you again?" Ice asks him.

"Ice..." Earthquake tries to ease the tension but Ice angrily shakes his head.

"No. He died before is part of my fault. If only I'm strong enough." Ice tell.

"But you tried to save me that's why you..." Thorn tries to argue as Ice got hurt before because of him too after all.

"Enough!!!" Cyclone shout.

"We tell already right no more blaming ourselves. Stop it, Thorn. Stop it Ice. You guys must let go. We should move on. It's hard I know. But we are together in this." Cyclone tells firmly.

"Just please...don't push us away. I know we pushed you away before. But please accept our help. We are together in this." Cyclone said again.

"I'm sorry!" Thorn said as he finally cried.

"It's just too much for me to handle. I..." Thorn tried to tell as he tried hard to not choke with his tears.

"It's alright Thorn. Just cry it out. You don't have to hold back anymore. You will feel better once you cry." Solar said as he pulled his partner into his embrace.

"Yes. We are together in this. Let's heal together." Ice said as he also hugged both of the photosynthesis duo.

"True. We are in this together." Blaze cheerfully said as he hugged both of them too.

"I can't agree more. Believe in us, Thorn. We will make it right." Earthquake said as he joined the hug.

"I guess I can't be the one who is excluded from this. I have nothing to say but Thorn, I love your power. So I believe it's you who can do better than any of us could ever be." Halilintar tells making Thorn stop crying.

"Yes. Hali is right. You will become stronger than any of us. Can't save others don't simplify that you've failed as a healer. But it's how your journey to be the one who can save others start." Cyclone said after he joined the group hug too.

"I guess I must let you all help and feel what I feel this time. Thanks really. I feel better." Thorn said between the hugs.

Other elementals sighed in relief when they heard their plant element's response. They really couldn't bear another thought if they were about to lose him again. If they leave him all alone and drown in his sadness, they are scared it will be too late for them again to bring him back.

No one could give Thorn back if he disappeared again. And they wouldn't want to take that risk either it's now or in the future.

.

.

.

The end...

Author note:

Wow finally I can end this story, don't I? I think everyone may not like the ending but their journey is about to end already so yeah I decided to end it with all of them trying a new fresh thought. Thorn tries to not let his negative thoughts take over while others are scared to lose him again.

So after years, I finally managed to finish this story. Thank you to all my readers for willingly reading, voting, and commenting on this story. I know it's not as good as time passed by but I try my best to make it readable.

Hmm of course I miss writing but I'm getting busy each day so I can't promise anything for now.

So, till we meet again everyone. Have a nice day.

Your author,

Shaz~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 932 4
milk and honey, poems by rupiss rawr "i went crazy for him, but he did not go stupid for me."
26.3K 191 6
When a vampire gets thirsty...you better run, especially when she wants not just your blood
53.8K 2K 42
My very own fanfiction takes place after BoBoiBoy movie 2 and BoBoiBoy galaxy season 2 (even though it has not completed yet, as this is not canon f...
2.4K 136 5
SUMMARY: He woke up from his coma feeling different. A feeling like there was someone inside him. He keeps forgetting something. He knew there was so...