SCP x Reader One-Shots [Re-Wr...

Od BnuuyBun

Questions and Answers! [Do you do requests?: Answer: Not at the moment, this story is now g... Více

WHAT I'M WRITING
SCP-035 X READER [NSFW]
SCP-096 x Reader [NSFW]
SCP-106 X Reader [NSFW]
●●|●●●●●|●●|● X Reader
SCP-049 X Reader [NSFW]
SCP-049-J X Reader
Futa SCP-1471-A X Fem Reader [NSFW]
SCP-096 X Gender Neutral! Reader
A/N
A/N - I'm coming back

SCP-035 x Reader [NSFW] - REWRITTEN

462 8 2
Od BnuuyBun

Lets go, I'm back and writing again! It is torture reading my old writing from 2018 so this'll be a little different from the OG, but it'll be much better.

Thanks to everyone who thought this was a good idea... It isn't but thanks

Major thank you to my friends;
ur1nternetgirlfriend
Star_The_Blind

You two made this a little more bearable to write, and thanks for proof reading this.

The day you were thrown into this horrific facility was the day you died to the outside world, you knew you'd never see the grass or gorgeous blue skies again. You'd often regret the crimes you'd committed but at the end of the day, regret wouldn't save you from the monster that was going to tear your throat out. That monster know as SCP-035, The Mask, you'd only interviewed him a few times, with a stack of papers given to you by the Scientists that was thicker than your forearm, but every time you spoke to this entity your anxiety gradually increased as well as another feeling you kept pushing down. The concept that you'd ever be attracted to a mask that manipulated and harassed people made bile rise in the back your throat, you'd never want that... unless.

'Unless' kept repeating in your head as your thoughts swam, maybe the concept wasn't so foreign. You quickly shook your head to clear it as a stack of papers where shoved into your arms and that brought your attention to the other Class-D that was with you at that moment. 'Oh... we're doing this again.' You thought to yourself and groaned quietly. The guards escorting you ushered you and your new partner into the chamber, quickly locking it behind you two. The moment the heavy and re-enforced doors shut your partner seems much more terrified than you. In reality, this place was better than the prison you were once in, if you ignore the sights and smells that'd make a regular government agent or spy spill all the secrets the moment they'd see 179 or 682, even if everything wanted you dead here, you were calm and perhaps safe. Scarily calm compared to your new partner.

You knew SCP-035, so he wouldn't attempt to use you as his next body; Whether this was mercy or not was left up to whatever God let these abominations exist and crawl the face of the Earth, even if there was a God, you barely believed in them these moments you were face to face with The Mask. Your new partner stared at The Mask, hyperventilating, as he tried to fight back. Even if this fight was all for nought was impressive to you, even the scum of the Earth could whimper and beg for their lives faced with a real monster; To think it took a monster like 035 to bring the worst people to their knees. Maybe if you'd spoken this out loud The Mask would respond with something that made your face red and that certain feeling rearing up to bite you, but since you were allowed to read some of his(?) file, you already knew that he could read your mind like it was a magazine. Perhaps he liked torturing you by flirting and hinting at a few more things....

As you got lost in your thoughts, the Class-D that was trapped in this room with you gave into 035 and put on that cursed mask. "Now, shouldn't there be something we have to do?" A voice quickly tore you away from your thoughts, pulling you back to reality "Huh--?" You quickly turn your head towards where it came from to be faced with 035 "Or did you really just want to see me again so soon?" He said, his tone light an airy. He was teasing you again, making you roll your eyes. "Even if I wanted to, I couldn't." You replied "But believe what you want, I'm here to interview you again" You said, grumbling a little. You couldn't stand all his teasing and flirting and it had only been a minute. "Well then, ask away, baby!" He sat down at the table in the middle of the desolate, concrete room. You sat down in front of him, placing all the papers down. "Time for the questions, and be serious! The scientists are watching and can see, hear and might as well taste everything going on in this room" You quickly said this before giving him a chance to speak. Your eyebrows furrowed as you frowned slightly, he began to respond cockily "Taste? I'm certain you'll be able to taste something else in a moment!" 035 spoke, flirting once again. This made your face turn almost bright red before you turn away, trying to hide it to no avail.

After awhile you managed to get out all the questions you had for him, thankfully he answered all of them quite quickly with little innuendos. You carefully placed the stack of questions to the side of you and 035, getting ready to end the interview. "I can tell, you know?" 035 said, he might as well of been smirking as he leaned in, placing his head into the palm of his hands like a school girl listening to her crush. You stared at him in surprise "What? No, no! Not at all. There's no way in hell that I'd--" You gasped out, standing up quickly to get away. "Yes, yes. I know everything there is to know about this little issue" He chuckled, basking in your reactions. 

"There is no way in hell that I'd feel anything for a sentient mask!" You managed to sputter out, causing him to laugh. 035 slowly stood up, approaching you slowly. Your blood was rushing and your heart was pounding so hard you could hear it, you couldn't hear the loud yet buzzy voice over the speakers that were begging you to get away... or was it telling 035 to stay away from you...

You felt like you blacked out as you were pinned against the wall, 035 whispering sweet nothings in your ear as his hand met your waist. You weren't sure where his other hand was. You weren't sure what was going on either but it felt like bliss. "Do you want this...?" He asked, you instantly knew what he meant. You nodded before you managed to muttered out a small "Yes"

Despite time feeling like it was stopped, everything began to speed up as you were placed on the small, metal table that was used during your interview with 035. Your orange jumpsuit that you wore was quickly torn off of you, revealing your bare chest that 035 eagerly stared at before continuing to strip you. Soon you were sat completely naked before him, he leaned in as he chuckled quietly "They can all see you, I bet you like this. No, I know you do" Your red face gave him all the confirmation that he was right. His hand on your thigh slowly creeped between your legs. 035's fingers slowly ghosted across your clit before they dragged across your entrance and clit, making you let out a small gaspy moan. Your back arched slightly as you bite down on your lower lip. "So reactive! I love that" He purred into your ear, making you huff quietly in response. He just shook his head, still chuckling. He began to slowly rub circles into your clit, pulling quiet moans from you. After a few moments of this, his fingers went a little further down to your entrance. "Do you think you're ready?" He asked, pulling his hand away which made you groan in response. "Yes! Just do it already" You groaned out, absolutely impatient. "Patience! Impatience might be a good luck for you but my magic takes time" 035 said, pulling away slightly before leaning in again. You didn't catch what he was doing before he grabbed your legs and spread them. "Mphf..." Looking away, you stared at the cold wall of this cell.

You were quickly caught off guard as 035 grabbed you and pulled you in close, pushing the tip of his cock into you. You let out a drawn out moan, your body shaking tightly as you adjust to this feeling. You didn't want to think about the morals of this right now, since it'd just get a little too awkward. "Fuuh... Fuck!" You hissed out as he began bottom out before thrusting back in, his hands grasping your thighs. With a small groan, he began to slowly thrust into you. 035 stared down at you, taking in the sight of you. You just let out small and quiet gasps as he began to thrust harder and much faster. You fell backwards, your bare back against the cold metal of the cheap table, your legs held up by him as he kept pounding you. 

Your eyes rolled back as you covered up your mouth, attempting to muffle the lewd noises that you were making. "Come on," He groaned out in pleasure, carefully attempting to pull your hand away from your mouth "I want to hear you" He whispered, leaning down so you could hear him. Slowly you pulled your hand away from you mouth, making him hum in approval "Good." He murmured out before getting a bit rougher, shaking the table with each thrust.  

Soon, you were getting close to finishing. His hand between your legs, rubbing at your clit again. He was eager to make you cum, encouraging you to do so. He began murmuring soft praises into your ear as he began to go faster and faster, the sounds of the table legs scraping against the floor being drowned out by the sounds of you and 035. All of a sudden the world felt like it was spinning as you reached your climax. He thrusted once more before orgasming as well, spilling inside of you, although you barely registered anything.

"Fuck!" You quickly sat up, now realising what just happened. Either you were going to get executed the moment you leave or get treated like you were one of these... creatures. You weren't sure what was worse at this moment. You stared at 035, swallowing hard as you turned away, anxiety filling you. "I have to get out--" You said, trying to get away from The Mask in a hurry. "Hey--" He quickly spoke, trying to get your attention "If they try anything they'll regret it. I promise you'll be safe" He continued on, trying ease your nerves. You stared back at him, bewildered before taking in a deep breath, trying to relax. "Fine... I trust you" You gathered your clothes and put them on before going to leave the sealed room. You looked back at him before leaving. You were bombarded with questions, all that you attempted to answer. You trusted 035, you hoped he wouldn't let you die here, at least not yet...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...