The lost sibling

By llynxyu

Mafia story,but with a boy Accepting feedback Read it or don't 🥰 Warning ⚠️ •Guns •violence •swearing •ab... More

Characters
Tattoo's/mood board/weapons
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Epilogue

486 9 1
By llynxyu

FUTURE

-Nicolas is finally being more opening weather it's about his past or the idea of a relationship with his siblings.

He and Dylan have also been getting closer and He finally decided to make a move and ask to be his boyfriend,and of course Dylan said yes.

Him,Alanii,Jayden and Akria are all best friends.

-Sebastian has finally came out to his siblings even though everyone knew except Rafael.

He is finally happy and is exploring dating to see what he likes.

-Noorie and Jayden have been going on proper dates,and they are getting to know each other better,mind and body.

-Alanii is just focusing on herself and getting a good mindset all while still being herself.

-Marcus has gotten married and he made himself a promise that no matter what happens he will always protect his family.

And the others are living their best life with their girlfriends.

First I just want to thank you all for the 15.3k reads.
Second the book wasn't going to end right now or like that but honestly I don't have anything else to write and I lost all interest in this book.
Thank you for everyone who still read this book even with my slow updates.
Ttyl stay safe🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 245 11
My name is Sammy, I have had the worst thing happen to me, kids cry when there mom sending them up to there room, or when there dad takes away there...
69.3K 5.6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
Broken By Lofiluke

General Fiction

28.3K 554 18
The Romanos world came crashing down when they lost their little brother 7 years ago. Alexander gazing at the stars he ponders about his life, well h...
183K 5.3K 37
"Mr Wallace, you got a call from hospital" His secretary informed him. "Hospital?" That's how it all began. . . . . "Sir, A patient is admitted in ou...