The Godaime's Fox.

By ZeroArashiUchiha22

Takes place after the Tsunade Retrieval arc. Tsunade takes Naruto Uzumaki under her wing as her apprentice an... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

5.4K 104 24
By ZeroArashiUchiha22

Hokage Office)

Tsunade patiently waited for Jiraiya to come right to her. To kill the time she began looking through all the other files and stuff her sensei left behind. Looking for more secrets.

Suddenly the doors opened up revealing it to be none other than jiraiya and Neko.

Tsunade stopped at what she was doing as her full focus and attention was on Jiraiya.

Tsunade looked towards Yugao.

"Thanks for bringing him Yugao. You may leave." she would say with the violet-haired anbu captain leaving, as Tsunade would sit back at her desk looking at Jiraiya with a glare.

Jiraiya was sweating slightly. Feeling his blood run cold at Tsunade's glare directed at him. The only time she ever glared like that when she caught him peeping on her and beat him into the ground.

"He-Hey Tsunade-hime? What's up?" Jiraiya asks in a nervous tone.

"Sit. Jiraiya." Tsunade says in a serious stern voice.

"And I'm sitting.." He says now sitting down having a whole uneasy feeling about this. Scared wondering why is Tsunade looking at him with so much anger... Hatred and rage... As if he peeped on her this time. Except that wasn't the case.

"Do you have the slightest idea to why you are called here jiraiya?" Tsunade says with a glare as he shifted in his seat.

"N-No... If it's about me peeping at the bathhouse just recently I-" He starts to say but she slammed her fists on her desk.

"That is not why I called you here for! I called you here to talk about your duties as Naruto's godfather!" Tsunade Yelled making him go pale and started sweating.

Oh...

Putting up a Serious expression and faces Tsunade he spoke.

"Now Tsunade... I know I haven't been the best Godfather but I had-" he would say but she cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear your excuses! You left him alone for 12 FUCKING years. Naruto spent 12 YEARS of loneliness thinking he had no family! Do you have any idea how he felt? Or you probably didn't care because you were too busy probably peeping in bathhouses and doing more of your research aside from your spy network!" Tsunade spat with anger as jiraiya could have sworn he saw fire ignite in her eyes.

"Tsu-" He tried to say but she glared at him hard which silenced him.

"It seems to me that you never bothered to at least visit Naruto or check on his wellbeing. How do I know this? I looked into Sensei's diary and saw that you've been recently visiting Sensei giving him reports once a month from your spy network. Care to tell me why you never thought to visit him? Or the very least get to know him? Or tell him that you are his GODFATHER and you was supposed to be RAISING him. Tell him about his parents! Answer me Jiraiya!" Tsunade growled with anger as the toad sage sighed. He knew lying to her probably wasn't a good idea. Because she knows when he's lying.

"Well... Tsunade at the time- I was busy managing my spy-network and you know... Uh... My research.." He says as he saw more fire ignite in her eyes and she was covered in killer intent.

"So you cared more about your spy network and your precious "Research" more than your godson? A godson your student entrusted you with?" She spoke in a cold deathly tone.

"Well Sensei said I didn't have to worry about Naruto and that he could handle it-" Jiraiya says but another slam on the desk startled him.

"BULLSHIT! You probably didn't want to be bothered with Naruto at all did you!?" Tsunade yelled now rising from her desk glaring into him as he shrunk in fear at her glare.

His silence pretty much confirmed that was true.

"Minato would be ashamed to call you his Sensei. And probably no doubt realized his mistake in making you godfather to his son." Tsunade says causing Jiraiya to look up at her that she brought up his dead student

"Naruto knows-" He says

"I told him who his parents are. I told him everything. Except about you being his godfather. But I will tell him eventually about you." Tsunade answered with her looking at her mortified

"Tsunade why did you tell him! He wasn't ready to know such things about his parents or the Uzumaki-" He says but was suddenly lifted in the air by the scruff of his clothing and was slammed into the wall looking at her angry glare.

"After what he's been through? Do you know that Naruto was abused? Abused by the very Shinobi and villagers both his parents risked their lives for!? Saving this Shithole of a village! Do you know that Naruto would be beaten? Starved? And constantly abused here because they hate him for holding the fox? Blaming him for something that was not his FAULT! DO YOU KNOW OR YOU PROBABLY DONT CARE!" She growled keeping him pinned to the wall apply pressure close to forming a new hole in her office wall. Jiraiya looked away

"No... I didn't..." He admits as he could feel her tight grip.

"Why was the Uzumaki Clan's knowledge or history of it removed Jiraiya?" She demanded.

"It was the only way for Naruto not knowing about his clan... if Naruto knew he would have traced the dots and would began asking who his parents are... it was removed right after the days of his birth." He answered as Tsunade looked livid

"Had I known the kind of torment and suffering Naruto has gone through I would have been there to raise him." She says under her breath. On the night of the fox attack she heard Kushina died... and probably assumed Naruto did too. When she heard both Minato and Kushina died. She had lost so many loved ones that it drove her to leave Konoha. Her brother Nawaki. Her lover Dan. Kushina. She was full of grief that she chose to leave the village.

"But now I can make that a reality." She says facing Jiraiya with a glare and put him down

"I'm going to correct Minato's mistake along with Sensei's mistake. You will not go anywhere near Naruto ever AGAIN! Your guardianship as his godfather is TERMINATED!" Tsunade says with him looking up.

"Now wait a minute Tsunade you can't do this! He's my godson TOO-" He says in protest until she grabbed his throat choking him and bringing him face to face to meet her eyes.

"You LOST all rights to being his Godfather! I don't want you ANYWHERE near him at ALL! He's MY responsibility now!" She growled slamming him back on the wall hard creating a spider web like shatterpoint.

"But-But! I'm supposed to train him! Make him an apprentice! He's already signed the toad summoning contract! The toads will be very displeased!" Jiraiya says in protest

"You are not going to train him anymore. I will. I can see that you will no doubt waste his potential like Kakashi has done. He's going to be my apprentice, whether you like it or not." She would toss him across the room tossing him to a nearby cabinet as she walked up to him cracking her knuckles and fists.

Jiraiya looked up in horror seeing the murderous intent in her eyes.

"Please.. Please Tsunade give me another chance! Don't do this!" He pleaded seeing her get closer.

"Do not worry Jiraiya. I'm not going to kill you. You might as well wish that I DID because you are going to get the beating of a LIFETIME! For what you put Naruto through!" She let out a roar of rage and channeled chakra into her fists and began delivering a barrage of ballistic punches on Jiraiya's body as his howls of pain and screaming echoed throughout Konoha.

to be continued

An: Just thought to give you guys what you want by updating this again!

next the elders will get what's coming to them and then we see more interaction with Naruto and Tsunade

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.5K 71
Naruto and Jiraiya come home from their training trip! They have some news, the world is about to change forever!! What happened in the trading trip...
19.9K 445 30
Takes place at the beginning of Naruto Shippuden, right after Naruto returns from his training with Jiraiya. Naruto & Hinata managed to form a close...
17.5K 1K 28
I suck at descriptions so read to find out! I do not own Naruto or any of its characters just my Oc Sakura x blind g!p female Oc
102K 2.8K 16
Team7 are in the middle of training when an unexpected, mysterious purple cloud switches Naruto into.. Naruto? How did it happen? How will they get t...