Got Isekai to a world I despi...

By TsukuyomiMonarch

People would say to "expect the unexpected." Well, for Arata Kamada, he truly wasn't expecting what was going... More

prologue part 1
prologue part 2
chapter 1 New world, New life
Chapter 2 The unknown
Chapter 3 New companions
Chapter 5 Into the Dungeon
Chapter 6 Learn their place
Chapter 7 It's Time to Duel
Chapter 8 This Duel Ends Now
Chapter 9 Aftermath
Chapter 10 School Festival
Chapter 11 Redgrave summon
Chapter 12 Pirate invasion
Chapter 13 Item Acquired

Chapter 4 Academy Life

631 18 4
By TsukuyomiMonarch

Third person pov

Now that Leon and Arata don't need to do what Lady Zola originally planned, they prepare themselves to attend the Academy. They are now on their floating Island that they would, and began to make their own places to stay. Leon is watering the flowers and Arata is helping him out as well, along with Luxion and Sagira.

Arata: Gotta say this is more relaxing.

Leon: You said it.

Arata: *smirks* Especially the look on Zola's face when she saw us!

Leon: *smirks* Damn right you are!

Sagira: I can tell you're both very Satisfied.

Arata: Yes indeed. Good thing that we got Luxion's robot to help me out as well, with that we managed to get my own.

Luxion: It was my pleasure to help you Master.

Leon: It's a good thing we found this floating Island on the way home.

Arata: To be fair, you're the one that found it. I was sleeping on the way home.

Leon: NO! NO! We discussed this! It's either we found it together or you found it.

You see the reason Leon is single is because he doesn't want to have all the credit, cuz if that were to happen, he would get promoted to a higher rank. And since he wants to be a background character and not get attention toward himself. He decided that both him and Arata found the Island together, so it makes it sound like he didn't find it by himself.

Arata: *sighs* Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say... Besides, our new homes should be finished in a few months, especially the projects I've already started... How they going along Sagira:

Sagira: Smooth sailing Arata.

Leon: You know, you haven't told me what you're planning.

Arata looks at Leon with a smirk.

Arata: Don't worry Leon you'll know soon enough... Just you wait, Just you wait.

Leon had sorta a bad feeling of what Arata is planning... They stop watering the flowers and look at the Admiring the view. Leon sighs satisfied.

Leon: This is the life dude! All we need is to attend the Academy, me finding a wife at the Academy, and simply living my life as a Baronet.

Timeskip

Leon: WHAT!!! WE'RE BOTH BARONS!!!!!

From the sound of it, both Arata and Leo got promoted and Leon wasn't happy about it They were in the living room with their father, Arata goes up to the table in the living room and picks up the paper.

Arata: Yup looks like it.

Balcus: I mean yeah, it says that they're granting you "Leon Fou Bartfort" and "Arata Fou Bartfort" a Baroney.

Arata: Wow. Guess it was only a matter of time. Ain't that right Leon.

Leon: You're not helping!! Why is this even happen?!

Balcus: It might have something to do with you two clearing a dungeon and immediately discovering uninhabited Island.

Leon: Hey! That Island is perfectly just right for a Baronet like us! You know that if both become a Baron then–

Balcus: Then you need to be required to marry someone in a higher echelon, someone like Zola. That implies to you too Arata.

Arata and Leon's eyes widened in complete shock. It could lead to a problem to both of them when they enroll at the Academy

Balcus: But in all honesty, I would be surprised if someone married you Arata.

Arata: -_- What's that supposed to mean?

Balcus: Well don't get me wrong I do think you can do it... But you always get yourself into some kind of trouble.

Arata was about to say something, but then had an idea. It would be satisfying to get a shocked expression from his Dad. Arata looks at him with a smug smile.

Arata: Really. I mean... Wouldn't this be helping you out completely if I do get one?

Balcus looked at his son as he was starting to get nervous of where Arata was going with this.

Balcus: And what are you implying?

Arata puts the paper down on the table, walks toward him and puts his right hand on his left shoulder.

Arata: Think about it Dad... Like you said I do get into trouble, it would be good if I do get a wife. The greatest reason is that if someone does agree to be with me, she can keep me out of trouble.

Balcus gasps surprised and thinks about it for a bit. It could be possible for someone to marry Arata, she can actually manage to deal with him getting into trouble... both him and Lucy can actually be able to relax and not worry so much.

Balcus: Well if you put it like that, there might be hope!

He can now imagine it, Arata and his future wife and she could actually handle him... Arata not getting into any trouble or even trying to threaten anyone. The Arata he always wanted to see. Balcus is now excited and tears of joy, hoping that there is someone that can manage to marry Arata.

Balcus: THIS WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE IF THAT HAPPENS!!!

Arata mind: Geez. Never seen him like this before.

Leon: PLEASE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Arata looks at Leon and is still upset that he got promoted. He sighs in annoyance, he walks out of the living room without them noticing. As he was walking to his room and saw his mother in the hallway.

Luce: Arata.

Arata: Hey mom.

Luce: I heard screaming in there. What happened?

Arata: Oh you know. Dad is just hoping now that there will be someone that can handle me being married. Leon is complaining about getting promoted.

Luce: I see. Are you finished packing?

Arata: Almost, I just need a few more clothes.

Luce: I can help you if you want.

Arata: Sure.

They now walk to Arata's room... It is strange that his mother never treated her sons in such a bad way, the ones that mostly give Leon and Arata troubles are their sisters.

Arata: You know, women with high power always make men feel like they aren't nothing. How come you never did it to us?

Luce: Arata... I know you hate that and I understand that, I've seen how you act with your sister's whenever they do something to you. I would never treat you, your brothers or your father like that, I know that some other families do it because that's how they are.

They made it to Arata's room door, but before they went in. Luce hugged her son, tightly not wanting to let go. She closed her eyes as she was smiling. He returned the hug.

Luce: Just remember that no matter what happens, I'll always love you.

Arata: I know mom and I love you.

Luce: Now let's finish packing, you've got a big day coming soon.

She lets go of him and they enter his room and close the door and start to finish whatever left of Arata belonging he needs for the Academy... Unknown to them, Sagira watches them from Arata's window. She turns around and sees the landscape they have at their home, Sagira was still getting use of being out of the underground and she already knows about everything on the surface.

Sagira: I wonder what's going to be in store for us all, when we arrive.

Something was off, she felt like something was watching her, she changed her glance to the bushes and scans to see if something was there, but she saw something sprint out of the bush and head to the woods. She was curious about what it was.

Sagira: Hmm.

Timeskip

Today's the day, Leon and Arata first day at the Academy as they walk toward the gate,

A/n Arata is standing on Leon's right side.

seeing the Academy in person, was very interesting for them. Considering that they only saw it in front of a big screen T.v when they were alive.  

Leon: I wanna go home.

Arata: Dude quit your bitching already. We finally arrived at the Academy and not to mention, the start of the game.

Leon: *sighs* I mean. Yeah I guess... But you're right, can't believe we finally made it to the start of the game.

Student girl: Pick up my bags right this instant.

Servant: Sorry mistress, forgive me.

Arata and Leon can truly see now that women have all the power here, they also see much of boys students that had their heads down. Arata can tell they really didn't want to be here... They now hear a bunch of girls screaming in excitement and look at the commotion and from what they saw, they were both annoyed by what they were looking at.

It was none other than Prince Julius and his friends. They still stand them of the struggle and the suffering they endured for both Arata and Leon before getting

Arata mind: -_- Oh great... Guess it was a matter of time they would appear. Sooner enough, Me and Leon will have to deal with them... Or maybe me since he still wants to be a background character.

They both heard girls talking to one another about one specific student, as they both see now,

It was the Antagonist Angelica Redgrave (17 years old). Along with her two followers, she's one of the heiresses of Redgrave Household, the daughter of Duke Redgrave.

Arata mind: Ahh if it isn't the antagonist herself, Angelica Redgrave.... If imma be honest out of any character in this damn game, she is the exception.

Arata looks at Leon and gets him out of his thoughts.

Arata: We should get going as well.

Leon: Agreed.

They both start to walk towards the main building.

Arata: Hopefully you can manage to get yourself a wife.

Leon: Don't make it sound like I'm the only one that's looking for one!

Arata Yeah I'm well aware of it.

They continue to walk... That was until they heard a slap sound from one the hallway. They saw the Prince and someone else.

Prince: You just hit me? Do you have any idea on who I am?

???: No I do not. But regardless of who you are. I won't put up with this disrespect!!

Leon's and Arata's eyes widen from what they just heard... It was the dialogue from the start of the game, when the protagonist encounters the prince for the first time... But what was more confusing and surprising is that it wasn't even the protagonist of the game,

It was someone else that neither of them recognized from the game.

Leon mind: What the hell.

Arata mind: That doesn't look right.

Arata was thinking that it could be a character that was possibly mentioned in the game but never shown... But that still didn't feel right.

Prince: You aren't like the other girls at the Academy. Aren't you?

Arata and Leon were still confused about what they just saw but decided to leave it be for now and figure it out later... They continue to go to the main building to settle in.

Timeskip

Arata finished putting everything he brought from him into his new room which was only a few rooms down from Leon, since they live in the same hallway... Now Arata is lying down while sitting down leaning back on a tree. He felt very relaxed of the shade it provided, he just waited til his class started.

Arata: This is so relaxing.

Arata's eyes are closed as he relaxes. He was still tryna figure out who that person was, at the beginning. Sagira appeared floating to him.

Sagira: Hi there.

Arata opens his eyes and looks to his right and sees Sagira.

Arata: Hey, how did the city go with Luxion?

Sagira: Well you know, unimpressed and boring.

Arata: I see.

Arata looks at the campus and sees some students hanging around until their classes start... Not alone that he sees Leon and to his surprised he wasn't alone, one of them was tanned boy who had blonde and green eyes,

And another that wore glasses, had petrol colored hair and so did his eyes as well.

Sagira: Well look at that. He made some friends.

Arata: Indeed he did.

They heard girls screaming and from the looks of it, it was the prince along with one of his friends that had green hair. We heard from a distance about a tea party that he would be hosting, and along the crowd of girls, not only that... The girl that he and Leon saw. Angelica and her followers as well. He got up from his spot and started to head back to his room since he didn't want to get involved in any commotion, Sagira followed him on his.

Sagira: Not gonna do anything?

Arata: I rather not. It'll be annoying to intervene with him and his lackeys... I'll just wait it out and–

???: What was that about us being lackeys?

Sagira disappears and Arata looks to his left and it was the other three of the prince's friends... Arata got hella annoyed by the strange coincidence of him talking about the Prince and his friends. The one with the red hair speaks.

Arata mind: -_- You gotta shitting me right now... I feel like these encounters now are just getting more shitter every time.

Red hair guy: Well?

Arata: Oh nothing... Guess you're deaf if you didn't hear me the first time. Let alone a hot headed one to be exact

Red hair Guy: What was that?! And the names Greg damn it!

Greg was about to grab Arata, but the one with the light blue hair stopped him.

Light blue hair guy: Relax Greg, we don't need to start something on the first day.

Arata: Least someone using their brains.

Purple hair guy: You know, you should show some respect. We are superior to you.

Arata: Tch. Oh please, as if... Respect is earned by action alone, not self-gratification... I don't give a rat's ass if your higher rank, cuz higher rank or not. I won't back down so easily.

Arata continued to walk away, but he turned around and faced them.

Arata: One more thing you hot head, try to do anything stupid when I walk away... Let's see what people think of you on the first day.

He turns around and walks, Greg was furious at him, the three of them looked around and saw some people looking at what was going on but then left since it seemed like it wasn't a big deal. Then someone called the three of them.

???: Greg, Chris, Brad.

They turned around to see who it was. It was the Prince and alongside was his closest friend Jilk. Accompanying them is Angelica and her followers.

Greg:*sighs* Hi you guys.

Prince: Who was that you were talking to?

Greg: Tch! Who knows... Some idiot thinks he's better than everyone.

Brad: He's rather an odd one.

They see him in distance and just watch, but they weren't the only ones Angelica was also seeing Arata watch off.

Timeskip

Arata and Leon are now in class, the teacher was discussing a tea party that students would do to get to know one another... The teacher is an old name with gray hair and scars on his left cheek.

Arata mind: Good thing I don't plan on doing that... I do wanna get to look around the capital to see if any places there would be useful to me.

Teacher: Young Leon and Young Arata.

He got both of their attention, as they both got up from their seats.

Teacher: Would you two do the courtesy to pay attention.

Arata and Leon just stood there and they started to hear some of the other students talk about how they cleared a dungeon, them being hot stuff, and they could've stayed in the countryside... Arata was getting annoyed by this, he slowly turned his head at them with a menacing stare, they all shiver in fear and stop talking.

Teacher: You two don't seem very tempted by this. Why don't you two pay more attention up here?

Leon: Whoa. So exciting.

They both walked to the front, Arata was getting more annoyed and just wanted class to end.

Arata mind: This is pointless. He seriously thinks we're gonna pay attention to this. Pretty sure me or Leon aren't interested in the slightest.

Small Timeskip

Leon: YOUR A GENIUS SIR!!!!!

Oh boy was Arata wrong... Leon was very amazed by how the Teacher explained how to host a tea party. Arata truly wasn't expecting this.

Arata mind: -_- Wow... I was sadly mistaken, never expecting him to hook into this.

The Teacher continues to walk to Leon and it looks like he forgot that Arata was there. Let alone Leon just founded his new master, at the Academy. Which was happy in a sort of way that he found someone to train him. Someone was calling Arata's name, behind him.

???: Hey your Arata right?

He looked behind him and it was the two guys that were hanging out with Leon.

Arata: Yeah, that's me. You two were hanging with Leon before class started.

???: Yup. The names Daniel.

???: And I'm Raymond. Leon told us about you, that you're his brother... Just so you know, Consider us your friends as well. Hope we get along.

Daniel: Yeah same here.

Arata: sure.

Arata shifted his gaze back to Leon as he was bowing to the Teacher for becoming his master.

Leon: THANK YOU MASTER!!!

Arata mind: -_- This is gonna be a long day.

Timeskip

Class ended and like Arata planned, he had no intention of doing a tea party, and was walking to the capital to look round and see what's there. Arata was going to the capital with Sagira, since Leon was having a tea party of his own. Arata didn't tell Leon about him going to the Capital since he would probably tell him that it would be a bad idea. He also brought his new messenger bag that got when he returned home.

Arata: You said there are a few places that will catch my eye?

Sagira: From the looks of it. Yeah there are some that would be interesting to look at.

Arata: Lets see and find out.

They both look around and see what catches his eye and with Sagira floating near him and trying not to get any attention... They look for a while and finally they look at a blacksmith shop, Arata was actually planning on finding one and seeing how good the blacksmith is. He did get rare items during his adventure with Leon. Sagira disappeared and Arata went inside of the shop, looking inside there were a bunch of swords displayed in glass casing and other weapons.

???: Can I help you?

Arata looks and see someone at the counter, he was probably around in his 40s-50s, was bald and was muscular, and he also had scars on his face.

Arata: You're the blacksmith around here.

???: The one and only. The names Erhard.

Erhard looks at Arata's outfit he's wearing and immediately knows what it was.

Erhard: You go to the Academy, don't you?

Arata: Yeah, just looking around and seeing what's here and what's not. Names Arata Fou Bartfort.

Erhard: Ahh, you're that one that gained the rank of Baroney, along with your brother.

Arata mind: Words get out faster than I expected.

Erhard: So what are you looking for Arata?

Arata: Well, do you do custom orders?

Erhard: Sure I do, but it is quite expensive. You sure have the money for it?

Arata chuckles to himself, cuz originally money would be a problem for him to get the best equipment he needed. But now money is no longer a problem.

Arata: Money really isn't a problem for me. But I was wondering, can you make a sword for me?

Erhard: Sure I can, Do you have the material for it?

Arata opens his messenger bed and reaches in for a material that he got from his adventure. He pulls it out and Ernard was speechless of what Arata had.

It was adamantite, for some people it's very rare to get and really expensive to get. Even some nobles have a hard time getting it since it's hard to obtain. Erhard mind was blown that someone had adamantite.

Erhard: WH-WHERE DID HE GET THIS!?!?

Arata: *smirks* You can say I know where to get interesting stuff... So think you can make a sword from that?

Erhard: I've dealt with the worst. But this will be something completely different. But I'll see what I can cook up with him.

Arata: How long will it take? I plan to use it in my exploration class tomorrow.

Erhard: If I go all night, I'll have it done by morning. You can pay up in the morning.

Arata: Sounds good to me. Pleasure doing business with you Erhard.

Erhard: You too.

They shake on it and Arata exits the shop and Sagira appears next to him.

Sagira: Well that went pretty well.

Arata: Indeed it did, lets see what else there is here and go from there.

Small Timeskip

Arata and Sagira continue to walk around the capital and wake to an area that had smaller buildings, They continue to go down the path they were on and something in front of them in the distance catches their Interests.

It was a small shop.

Sagira: Hmm, looks promising.

Arata: Fingers crossed.

Sagira disappears once again, as Arata enters the shop. The bells rang as the door opened and from inside had a lot of items. He looks and sees that there was a woman shelving items on the shelf. She had long brown hair, wore light purple long dress under a dark purple hooded gambeson robe with golden props, and dark-purple boots. Over her robe had a golden cross brooch with bat wings. 

She turns around and sees Arata. She welcomed him.

???: Oh wel- OOO!

She then tripped on something and was falling back, Arata instantly rushed towards her and caught her before she hit the ground.

Arata: You ok?

She blushed out of embarrassment. She then starts to bow to him

??? *blushes* I UHH!! YES!!!! I'M SORRY! I'M SO CLUMSY!!!

Arata chuckles a bit and finds it adorable of how she acts.

Arata: It's ok, there is no need to apologize. I'm Arata Fou Bartfort.

???: Oh, you're the one that can Baroney not long ago.

Arata: Uhh ye-yeah that's me.

It is weird that the people in the capital heard of him and Leon that they got promoted.

???: Oh forgive me, I haven;t introduced myself yet. My name is Wiz and I run this shop.

Arata: Cool, so you sell magic items and such.

Wiz: Of course. Is there anything specific you're looking for?

Arata thought of only one thing he needed to confirm.

Arata: Yeah I do. You got anything that shows a person has magic?

Wiz: Yes I do, I'll go check in the back.

She goes to the back and gets the item she is looking for, Arata goes to a table that's near the window of the front of the shop and takes a seat. Sagira appeared in front of Arata.

Sagira: I think I know where you're going with this.

Arata: I just need to double check if it's true.

There are two types of humans in this world, "Old Humans" and "New Humans". "Hold Humans" were the first kind of humans, The original inhabitants of a parallel world that followed much of the same history as 'Earth'. They had a science based technological society that was far more developed into the future than the modern 'Earth'. "New Humans" are humans that can wield magic. Arata remembered when he was fighting the robot in the lower floor, he felt power surging through his body. Giving him the strength to defeat it. He was snapped out of thought when Wiz spoke.

Wiz: I found it!!

Sagira disappears once again and Arata sees Wiz and she was holding something,

It was some sort of crystal ball. She places it on the table and takes a seat on the opposite side of Arata. She goes back and brings two cups of tea and places it on the table.

Arata: A crystal ball?

Wiz: This crystal ball can detect someone having magic. Just place your hand on the crystal ball and imagine your filling it with magic.

Arata nods in agreement, he places his right hand on the crystal ball, and the moment he makes contact with it. The crystal ball turned black and was starting to go crazy, as the shop began to shake, the cups of tea began to shake as well, and magic began to surge out of the crystal ball. Wiz began to freak out and so did Arata and he let go of the crystal ball, soon everything began to calm down. The shop stopped shaking and the crystal ball went back to normal.

Arata: Uhhh I-I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen.

Wiz: N-No it worked. It clearly shows that you have a strong amount of magic.

Arata gasps in surprise that it confirmed that he is capable of magic. He now thinks on what to learn first, but one thing was bothering him. At the time that Arata and Leon were still out at the time, he asked Leon if he was able to use magic. Leon told him he couldn't and asked if Arata did... Arata told him that he felt like he did but wasn't 100% sure of it.

Arata: I see... I really don't know much about magic. Do you know anything I can learn?

Wiz: I have a bunch of books on magic and some spells... and If you want I can actually teach you one of my skills.

Arata: Really you sure? I mean, teaching me one of your skills seems a lot... Aren't you gonna tell me to beg or something for me to learn one of your skills?

Wiz blushes of embarrassment and shakes her head.

Wiz: *blushes* NO NO!! OF COURSE NOT!!! I would never do such a thing to someone!!

Arata: ...But don't women have all the power?

Wiz: I mean some women do that even if they are nobles or not... I did attend the Academy long ago. But I'm not a noble myself, I was actually offered to have my shop here. Due to me having great knowledge of magic, I left the Academy early and started working and living in the capital as a shopkeeper... There are some people that treat people like there nothing, here at times in the capital.

Arata: Does it happen here?

Wiz: No, that's rare for me to get customers that are like that... But I never treated anyone so cruel for as long as I've been here, and I wouldn't do it to you.

Arata's eyes widened a bit, that for the first time in coming into this world, someone doesn't think he's nothing but some lowly guy.

Arata: I mean, sure if that's what you wish.

She closes her eyes and gives Arata a warm smile.

Wiz: Wonderful!

Arata slightly blushes a bit of how adorable and caring she is.

Arata mind: She's an absolute angel... Damn I wished there were more of her in this world!!! I BETCHA MEN WOULD FALL FOR–

Hold up. Wait a minute, does Wiz even have a lover? It would seem a bit rude if Arata asked straight forward. So he decided to say something to say if she had a lover or not. He grabs his cup of drinks it. 

Arata: You know. I bet your boyfriend is one lucky guy to have you.

Arata closes his eyes and drinks his tea and he is really enjoying it... But while his eyes were closed Wiz face completely turns red, she shakes her head.

Wiz: *blushes* WHA-WHA WHAT!! NO YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG ARATA!!! I don't have a boyfriend, let alone a husband.

Arata's eyes widen in pure shock, as he spits out the tea from the shock. He starts to cough due to the tea. Wiz sees this gets off of the seat and goes to Arata patting his back.

Wiz: Are you ok!?

Arata: Ye-Yeah *coughs* I'm fine.

Arata was just in disbelief that she was single and not even one guy at the Academy when she was there, didn't want to be with her... LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!

Arata mind: I refuse to believe that this woman is single!!! I SWEAR THOSE MEN AT THE ACADEMY HAVE SOME SHITTY TASTE!!! IF THEY IGNORED THIS ANGEL!!

Arata begins to calm down and Wiz sighs in relief to see he is fine.

Arata: So about the skill and books.

Wiz: Right, I'll go get them and I might have some in the back as well. 

She then rushes to the back and Arata can hear a crash from the back, assuming that she fell again.

Arata: You ok?

Wiz: I'm ok thank you.

Arata goes back to his mind of thought as he waits for Wiz.

Arata mind: I can't believe she's single... Hmm maybe if things do go badly at the Academy, I could just go here and work here... Heck maybe I can just simply flunk all the classes, that'll be easier to work here and get to know her better... *sighs* No I couldn't do that, that would mean Leon would have to deal with the Academy business all by myself. Especially since it was his plan that got us out of Zola's plan and to enroll at the Academy.

Wiz: I found them!!

Arata snapped out of his lost in thought and looked at Wiz who had a few books she was carrying and placed it on the table.

Wiz: I found some books that would be in your best interest and one last thing.

She hands Arata a card, he titled his head in confusion.

Arata: What is it?

Wiz: It's my skill, it's called "Drain Touch" it Absorbs strength and stamina from a target, which in turn can be transferred to somebody else.

Arata found that very interesting, it could come quite in handy. He accepts the card and is now holding it.

Wiz: All you need to do is swipe it with your finger on the card and you'll gain it.

Arata: That's it. Ok then.

Arata did just that and swiped it as the text on the card was glowing and Arata's body was glowing, as magic was flowing through his body... The glow dies down.

Wiz: There you go, you learned it.

Arata: Wow that was easier than I thought, Thank you Wiz.

Wiz: Your welcome, I'm glad I was able to help.

Arata pulls out a small bag of money from his messenger back, pulls out 200 platinum coins.

Arata: That'll cover it.

Wiz was caught by surprise of how much that he gave her.

Wiz: I UHH!! THAT SEEMS LIKE ALOT!!!

Arata: Consider it a Thank you for going through the length of teaching me a new skill.

Wiz: Well I mean uhh.

Arata gets up from his seat and pats her on the head and gives her a warm smile at her.

Arata: Don't worry about it, I'm happy you were able to help me.

Wiz started to blush once again as she was looking down, he removed his hand from the top of her head and started to chuckle.

Arata: Besides you're actually the very first person, that doesn't try to make me feel like I'm nothing and I should learn my place. 

Wiz looks up and stares at Arata.

Wiz: If I may ask? Who was it that said those things to you?

Arata: -_- *sighs* Zola.

Wiz gasps and her whole expression completely changes to gloomy expression.

Wiz: Oh I see, Lady Zola was it.

Arata was surprised by how Wiz's expression completely changed.

Arata: Uhhh. I assume that you know her.

Wiz: Not only that, you can say she's one of those customers that I get rarely.

A tick mark appeared on his right side of his forehead, thinking that he was finally over dealing with Zola's mess. But it would seem that he would have to deal with later once he's settled in at the Academy. He patted her head again to comfort her, as she startled a bit.

Arata: Don't worry about her Wiz. I already dealt with her once, so if she does it again I'll stop her.

Wiz: Really?

Arata: Yup.

He takes his hand off of her head and puts the books into his messenger bag.

Arata: Well I should be heading out, I still want to see what else they have in the capital.

Wiz: Right and thank you for shopping.

Arata: Anytime, I'll come by here once and while when I don't have class.

Wiz smiles at what Arata just said that he'll come back and visit her. He closes his messenger bag and puts his money bag in it as well, and walks to the door and opens it.

Arata: Later Wiz.

Wiz: Bye for now Arata, and Thank you for shopping.

Arata nods and walks out and closes the door. Wiz felt happy to meet someone that is kind and caring, she has met people that are kind to her, whenever they go in and shop. But she does get those nobles that try to make her look like she's nothing. Deep down at her time when she was still at the Academy, she does wish that Arata attended the time she did. She could imagine making good memories... She blushes and thinks that since there is the chance that he could get hate from others of him clearing a dungeon and finding an Island with his brother, maybe there's a chance no one will want him.

Wiz: *blushes* I mean, he's pretty cute... Guess time will tell.

Small Timeskip

Arata walks around the capital once again and sees if something caught his eye again. So far he's been to pretty good places and met the owners of their shops as well. Sagira appears next to Arata.

Sagira: Well well. Seems you had a nice chat with her.

Arata: Agreed... I'm still shocked that she's single, let alone already left the academy very early then expected.

Sagira: Ooo~ What's this you fallen for her already~.

Arata gasps and slightly blushes a bit.

Arata: *blushes* That's not it at all! I'm just surprised she's single.

Sagira: Sure, we'll go with that for now~.

Arata shakes his head and stops blushing.

Arata: *sighs* honestly you're ridiculous you know–

All of sudden his stomach begins to growl, he hasn't really eaten anything ever since he got to the Academy. He only had breakfast this morning and that was it.

Arata: Well I guess we could use a break.

Sagira: Agree, guess we just need to–

???: Hey low born!

Arata stopped in his tracks from the sudden call out , Sagira disappears as well and turns around a student with purple eyes and brown hair,

A/n he's wearing the Academy uniform.

He is also with some other students as well. Arata was really getting annoyed by this at this point. Of people coming out of nowhere to start trouble.

Arata mind: this is total bullshit. And here I thought my day was starting to be more relaxing, but it seems too much to ask.

Arata sighs in annoyance with a bored expression.

Arata: Yeah, what is it?

???: If I remember correctly you're the one that cleared a dungeon, found a floating island, and became a Baroney. Along with your brother.

Arata: And what of it?

???: Don't think just because you're now a Baroney now, doesn't change that fact you're still a low born commoner !!! Besides, shouldn't you be on campus and not wandering around the capital!!

Arata: Tch, I could say the same for you... I don't give a shit on what you people say about me... besides isn't it embarrassing for you to cause trouble in the capital.

He grits his teeth in frustration, along with his friends who were getting annoyed by Arata as well. He decides to pull a gun and aims it at Arata. Some of the people that were inside of buildings closed the door and closed the windows as well.

Arata: Wow, that's very noble of you. Aiming a gun at me in the capital of all places.

He starts to walk toward Arata, while he still points his gun at him.

???: I'll make you learn your place you bastard!!! The names Morisaki Shun and I'll make you remember.

Arata: Like I care. Besides, you really shouldn't make threats you can't keep.

Now he has it, he's now in front of Arata with the gun aiming directly at his forehead. Morisaki gave him a serious look.

Morisaki: You know if you beg for mercy, I'll spare you.

Arata: ...Hell no.

Arata didn't want to deal with his stupidity. Without wasting any time he disarmed him and he restrained Morisaki, by turning him around and putting his arm behind his back. Not just that, he wanted to test his new skill that he learned not too long ago. Arata used Drain Touch as his hand that was holding him started to glow. Morisaki's body started to feel weak as he was draining his strength and stamina and transferring to Arata. He stopped using Drain Touch and shoved Morisaki to his friends as they caught him. Arata tossed his gun towards him since he won't have the strength to use it. Some of them ask if he was ok, he turned around with more of an anger now.

Morisaki: Y-You bastard!!

He tried to walk but immediately fell to his knees, his friends were concerned and confused on what Arata did to Morisaki. Arata felt his strength gotten stronger due to the skill he learned from Wiz.

Morisaki: What the hell did you do?!?!

Arata: Oh nothing, just made you weaker is all.

He grits his teeth even more and was about to grab his gun from the ground, until everyone heard a voice.

???: I think that's quite enough.

They look behind to see who it was and Arata looks and sees someone was walking toward them. a beautiful young woman appearing to be in her early twenties with back-length silver hair that features a long braid on each side with small blue bows at the ends, while the rest is let down which ends in twin braids and silver eyes.

Morisaki and his friends started to freak out, but Arata was confused on who the maid was.

Morisaki: La-Lady Grayfia!

Arata mind: So that's her name. From their reactions she seems like she plays a big role in this game. It's strange that when I was playing this game before dying, Leon and me hadn't encountered Erhard, Wiz or his Grayfia character. Maybe it was cuz we were limited to the areas we could explore.

Grayfia: It seems there's quite a ruckus here.

Boy student #1: I-It wasn't our fault here Lady Grayfia!

He then points at Arata.

Boy student #1: It was that damn fool that caused this.

Girl student #1: Th-That's right!!

Grayfia: Really now.

She looks at Arata for a second and she changes her gaze at Morisaki.

Grayfia: Lord Shun, is this true?

Morisaki was very nervous of the situation that he's in, as he starts sweating.

Morisaki: Ye-Yes Lady Gray–

Grayfia: Are you sure about that, cuz from what it looks like you were the cause of this to happen.

He began to freak even more and now in fear, not knowing what to say next. She looks at Arata with a neutral look on her face.

Grayfia: Cuz from it looks like, this young man hasn't done a single thing, only just minding his own business. Until you called him out and started to threaten him and tell him to beg for his life.

Morisaki gasps from the fact that she watched from afar and saw the whole thing.

Morisaki: I-I–

Grayfia: Am I wrong?

He flinches in fear and looks at her, keeping her neutral look. He knew that there was no way out of this and couldn't say anything that could try to convince her.

Grayfia: You know Lord Shun, if your family would see you like this they would be quite upset with you causing disturbance in the capital.

Morisaki felt defeated and the others couldn't do anything about it, Arata just stood there and just sighs of the day went.

Arata mind: -_- I just wanted a normal stroll at the capital... Is it so hard to ask for that? 

Arata pov, Small Timeskip

Well uhh, that just happened, the maid called some knights to take care of Morisaki and his friends. It was strange that she told the knight that she'll deal with me.

Grayfia: I must say, you get yourself into trouble Lord Arata.

Well she ain't wrong, it's not my fault people can be idiots thinking they can best me of all people... I scratch the back of my head.

Arata: You can do that... Not to be rude by who are you?

She turns and faces me, one thing I wont lie about. She was killing the maid outfit.

Grayfia: I do apologize for not introducing myself properly to you.

She bows to me in a show of greeting.

Grayfia: I am Grayfia and I am the secretary of the Queen and head maid of the Holfort family.

My eyes widened of the name of the family she was in, and there was only character in this world I could think of... What was the prince's real name... I was thinking really hard, and it clicked in my head... It was Julius Rapha Holfort.

Arata mind: AHHH SHIT!! I can't believe that she's the head maid of that family... Stop. Just calm down Arata, she hasn't acted like how I've seen most noble people act. So maybe she's different.

Grayfia: Excuse me.

Arata Huh?

Grayfia It's quite rude to stare at me.

Arata: Oh uhh sorry about that, I just wasn't expecting a maid of the queen of all people to be here... Wait. Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be the Queen?

Grayfia: Actually, she tasks me to–

My stomachs growled of hunger as it cut off what she was saying. I completely forgot that I was going to get something to eat and I was blushing with embarrassment. I heard her giggle a bit and not gonna lie, it sounded cute. She had a small smile on her face.

Grayfia: I guess you haven't eaten yet.

Arata: Not yet I haven't, I was until that idiot stopped me... Well I should get going now. Thanks again for the help.

I turned around and began to walk, until I was stopped by something holding the back of my uniform. I turned around and it was obviously Grayfia.

Grayfia: Where do you think you're going?

Arata: Finding a place to eat and head back.

Grayfia: I see... Then I shall accompany you to eat and return you back to campus.

Arata: Huh?! Look I appreciate the help, but I'm pretty sure–

Grayfia: Are you refusing?

I suddenly felt a chill down my spine, as she looked at me with her neutral look. I started to feel a disturbing aura around her that even people without magic can sense. I only felt this feeling back before getting sent here... I only felt like this from Annie and Satsuki, it was only when I didn't need their help for certain things or that I joked around with them at times.

Grayfia: Well?

Arata: Sure... I-uh really appreciate it.

Small Timeskip

She took me to a restaurant, and she told me I could order what I wanted and it was on. I accept her offer... Not only were we waiting for the food to be finished, we both had cups of tea as we waited. I was getting started since I was with the queen's secretary. She drank her tea and spoke.

Grayfia: I'm surprised you're not nervous about the stares you're getting.

Arata: *sighs* You can say I'm slowly getting used to it.

Grayfia: If I may ask, why were you in the capital?

Arata: Just roaming around and see what it has.

Grayfia: Aren't the students supposed to be hosting a tea party?

That was something I didn't expect her to say, I'm pretty sure that I didn't see her on campus or something... Wait a minute, there's only one thing that she knew what the first day was about.

Arata: Can I ask a question, before answering yours.

Grayfia: You may.

She continues to drink her tea.

Arata: Were you a student at the Academy before?

She stops drinking and puts it down on the small tea plate, as she sighs.

Grayfia: I was, but left for certain reasons.

Arata: Fair enough.

Grayfia: Now can you answer my question?

Arata: *sighs* Didn't feel like it. Knowing the fact that the girls at the Academy would simply just ruin it, or any noble would talk like that idiot that tried to make me beg for my life... As you saw I don't let that get to me, and I make sure I'm not someone to mess with.

Grayfia: From how you handle it, I can tell.

Waitress: Here's your order sir, Can I give you both get you a refill on your drinks?

Arata/Grayfia: Yes please.

She refills our drinks and places down the food I ordered, and let me tell you this.

It looked pretty good. I close my eyes and put my hand together.

Arata: Thank you for the meal.

I opened my eyes and began to eat... And I was right. It was amazing, I continued to eat, as Grayfia continued to drink her tea. I stopped eating and looked at her.

Arata: You know, it's quite odd for the Queen's secretary to be in the capital without the Queen being here.

Grayfia: You could say that... I haven't been to the capital for quite awhile.

Arata: Is it because you're by the Queen's side?

Grayfia: *nods* Yes.

Arata: I see...Good to know.

Small Timeskip

I finished the meal that I got from Grayfia, and I looked at her.

Arata: Thanks again for the meal, and sorry for the trouble that happened.

Grayfia: You're welcome and it wasn't your fault.

Arata: Well thank you once again, and I'll be on my–

Grayfia: You haven't forgotten that I plan to escort you back right?

I flinched in shock and hoped that she forgot, but she didn't. I sigh in defeat, since there was no point of saying anything about it.

Arata: No I didn't.

Grayfia: Good, but if it isn't too much to ask for you to accompany me to where I need to go. Then I'll get you back to campus.

Arata: Not at all. Lead the way.

Grayfia started to walk and I followed her to where she needed to go. I was assuming that it was the queen's task for her to go somewhere in the capital... Not far from the restaurant we were just in, I'm still getting stares from people that I'm with the Queen's secretary... A few minutes passed and Grayfia finally came to a stop at a store and what caught my eyes was very surprising... I thought she would have to receive some document important for the queen or something, but no it was a snack shop.

Grayfia: You seem speechless.

Arata: I mean, who wouldn't... I wasn't expecting to be here of all places and I guess that means the Queen sended you here.

Grayfia: She gets really busy and doesn't leave her office. So she asked me to go to the capital and get her snacks.

Arata: Hmm good to know.

I walk to the door and open it and oh my god the aroma the shop gives is just breathtaking... Grayfia grabbed a basket and started to get what she wanted, Arata went inside of his messenger bag and grabbed his money bag and pulled a few platinum coins and went to the front and handed them to the cashier, and gave a speechless expression. I'm assuming the guy hasn't received this much, I also left a tip for me as well.

Arata: It'll cover for the two of us.

Male Cashier: YES! Thank you very much.

Now let's see what I can get... I should probably get a few since Leon will question me on where I've been.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After some time, I had one or two full bags of snacks. I'm very satisfied with what I got. I saw Grayfia and she has one full bag of snacks... Guess the queen will be good for a while, I hope. I saw them go to the front ready to pay.

Male Cashier: Ohh don't worry it's already been paid.

I heard her gasp as she turned around and looked at me, I chuckled a bit and smiled.

Arata: Consider it a thanks for what you did for me today.

She nods in agreement and we both start to head out of the shop, we hear the cashier thank us.

Male Cashier: Thank you come again!

The door closes and she looks at her neutral look.

Grayfia: You know you didn't have to do that... Considering it was from the Queen that tasks me to do this.

Arata: I know I didn't need to, But I wanted to... So the Academy.

Grayfia: The Academy.

Arata: Let's go.

Third person pov, Timeskip

They were almost there at the Academy, both of them have been quiet all the way to the school. She looks at the school, he assumed she hasn't been here for a while since she used to attend here.

Grayfia: I see that the Academy hasn't changed its looks.

Arata: Maybe not its looks, but the students are a whole different story.

Grayfia: True, I see how women and other nobles treat others that are lower than them or have nothing at all.

Arata: Is that why you didn't punish me like you did to the other.

Grayfia: Sorta... You look like someone that can handle on your own but would probably lead to more trouble for you.

Arata: Fair point.

Grayfia: It does annoy me how they treat others, it's the same when I attend... But some of them were like you Lord Arata. A person that doesn't be underestimated, believing that they could handle people stronger than themselves...But it always doesn't end well.

Arata: I know that feels. Sometimes people would give up and accept that there is nothing, proving them right and not moving forward... But moving forward is one of the most important decisions we make in life, because it allows us to grow, learn new lessons, have more energy, enjoy more peace, and overcome our adversities.

There was silence for a while, He looked at Grayfia and she had a shocked expression... Guess she wasn't expecting that one.

Arata: You good?

She started to laugh a bit, and of the time that Arata's been with her so far. He didn't expect her to laugh. She looks at him with a smile on her face once again.

Grayfia: I must say you know what to choose your words.

Arata: Ye-Yeah, guess I do.

They finally made it to the gate of the campus and stopped at the front and they both looked at each other.

Grayfia: This is as far as I'll take you, I don't want to cause a ruckus with other students... And don't worry about Lord Shun and his friends and any rumors. I gave the knight a message to tell his family and the other, to not bring up what happened at the capital.

Arata: Thanks again for today, Lady-

Grayfia: I think we can drop the formalities... You're allowed to call me just Grayfia.

Arata *chuckles* As you wish, Grayfia. Same does for me as well, just call me Arata.

She nods in agreement.

Grayfia: I shall take my leave now.

Arata: One last thing.

Grayfia: Yes?

Arata: I don't know if people tell you this, since you always give them your neutral expression... *smiles* But you have a beautiful smile.

She truly wasn't expecting that to happen, her eyes widened a bit and blushed. But immediately went back into her maid demeanor. With her free hand she reaches toward Arata right cheek and pinches it,

Arata: OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!

Grayfia: I thank you for the compliment, but try not to do that when I'm on the job.

Arata: ALRIGHT!!! ALRIGHT!!! ALRIGHT!!!!! I'M JUST SPILLING OUT THE FACTS!!

Grayfia: Once I shall take my leave... Good day Arata.

Arata: Ye-Yeah you too Grayfia.

Arata makes his way inside the Academy and sees if he can go find Leon and see what he's up to... Grayfia watches him enter the Academy making sure he didn't wander off somewhere else. She then makes her way back to the queen. 

Grayfia pov

I made my way back to the castle and was leaving the Academy grounds. I was thinking back on what Arata said... I started to blush just by thinking about it... I remember back when I attended the Academy, I remember numerous men trying to flirt with me and try to impress me. But they failed to do that. I even remember some of them tried to hang out with me but I refused. Even my father tried to allow some people he knew, allow their sons to hang out with me... Even so I never enjoyed them since they would be showing off their families fortune... But I was starting to think about the short time I spended with Arata, and it wasn't boring at all, it was quite pleasing... I smile as I continue to walk. 

Grayfia: Arata Fou Bartfort... You are truly an interesting one. 

Arata pov

Finally, I'm done exploring the capital and it was a nice outing,except for the part of that dumbass tryna talk shit to me... Overall it went well, Sagira appeared beside me.

Sagira: Well that was something.

Arata: Indeed it was.

Sagira: Especially you going out with the maid.

He stops and looks at Sagira.

Arata: Really! You're saying this now!

Sagira: Gotta say you definitely got quite an iterating future ahead of you.

Arata: Yeah yeah.

I walk toward the water fountain and to my surprise he sees Leon, I was about to call his name until I saw someone sitting on the bench... My mood got immediately annoyed on who it was,

Jenna Fou Bartfort (18 years old)

Arata mind: -_- Great... This day just gets better and better, by the minute.

Jenna sees Arata in the distance and calls him out.

Jenna: ARATA!!!!

Well there is no escape for me anymore, I start to walk toward them and they look at with questionable faces, which I kind of expected to happen.

Arata: What the hell do you want?

Leon: Where have you been?

Arata: No where.

Jenna: Those bags say otherwise.

Arata: Woooooow. Really, I never would've thought about it.

Jenna: Rghh!!

Arata: So wanna tell what's going on here? And I know for a fact you two aren't having bonding sibling moments.

Leon: Well two things dude. First off, no, and secondly I want to introduce you to someone.

I look and see the person next to him, as my eyes widen on who it was.

It was none other than the actual protagonist of the otome game.

Arata mind: Now that's no doubt about it. She is the actual protagonist of the game... Now the only questions just leave to what Sagira finds.

Leon: Arata, this is my Olivia (17 years old). Olivia, this my brother Arata.

She bows to me and was a little nervous.

Olivia: I-It's nice to meet you.

Arata: *nods* Likewise... So what's happening here?

Jenna: Leon came to me and asked for my help.

Leon: Were trying to get Olivia to introduce herself to the most important person in her class.

Jenna: I told her to just get Leon her treats.

Leon: LIKE I SAID YOU JUST GIVE AWAY ALL MY MONEY!!!

Jenna: As a matter of fact I changed my mind on that.

Leon gasps at the sudden change of mind.

Leon:Re-Really!?

Jenna: Looks like someone already got it... *points at Arata* And he's standing right there.

Arata: Yeah right, that'll happen.

I looks at Olivia.

Arata: What's the person's name anyway?

Olivia: Her name's Angelica Redgrave.

I was surprised that she's in class with her, but then I was actually thinking that could help him out later on if it's necessary. I closed his eyes and started thinking.

Arata mind: Hmm a price to pay for the snack goods I obtained... But it could help me and Leon later on, if we can get on Angelica's good side... Uhhh damn it! Wait! In the beginning of the game, she's in love with the prince and the prince has feelings for the protagonist... But unfortunately that's now different due to that loli interfering with the story now, plus for my case I already started an argument with the prince's friends and they probably already told him what happened. Especially her since she's always around him... If I do accept this to happen, there's a chance she'll bring up the question on who put her into this and I'll be mentioned by it. Not sure if it'll change much, but what the hell might as well.

Arata: Aright I'm in.

Leon/Jenna: SERIOUSLY!?!?!

Just by hearing that I could tell that there were completely shocked that I was cooperating with this. 

Olivia: Yo-Your going to help me?!

Arata: Why do you sound so surprised?

Olivia: I just didn't expect you to agree so quickly... I-I make sure to pay you back somehow.

Arata: I have my reason, besides don't worry too much about that... The cost will be added to my sister's debt. She owns me.

Jenna: DAMN IT, I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING OFF!!!!!!

Third person pov ,Timeskip

In one of the dining rooms, Angelica and her followers are with Olivia as the two of them are sitting on the table with the snacks that Arata had provided to her.

Angelica: I don't know who put you up to this. But I would say it was a bold move, to introduce yourself.

Olivia: I uhh appreciate you saying that.

Angelica: I'll allow you to sit quietly in the corner, as long you don't cause too much attention for yourself.

Olivia: Wait, are you saying it ok for me to study at the Academy?

Angelica sighs and puts her cup of tea down on the table, and she signals her followers to leave them be... They compile and leave the room. Now the two of them were alone and Olivia was starting to get more nervous.

Olivia: I-I only mean.

Angelica: You were supposed to sit silently and nod. Then we all could've moved on. Since you had to ask a question, this got a lot more complicated.

Olivia: What?

Angelic leans against her left hand as her left arm rests on the table.

Angelica: This isn't about you, I was never trying to push you out of the Academy. That would be terribly uncivil, and frankly I won't have the time.

Olivia was surprised at how she was acting and they were actually having a normal conversation.

Olivia: Oh that makes sense I guess, *small smile*I'm really sorry.

Angelica gave her a smile.

Angelica mind: You're better than that girl that attaches herself to the Prince at least.

Angelica: Tell me the truth, where did you get the idea to introduce yourself.

Olivia: Oh it was Mr Leon.

Angelica: That's the Bartfort family son correct? The one who achievements that gave him a Baroney. He's a very impressive guy huh.

Olivia was overjoyed, happy that she was having a nice conversation with Angelica, and was getting along with her very well.

Olivia: Yes I was thinking the same thing.

Angelica: Well be it a blessing or a curse, people may try to take advantage of his skill.

Olivia: Oh uh I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Angelica started to get confused about what Olivia just said.

Angelica: And what makes you say that.

Olivia: Well he's usually with his brother Mr Arata.

Angelica: Arata? If i'm correct he too also gained a Baroney with Leon.

Olivia: Yes and he was the one who helped me out with the snacks.

Angelica: I see, what does he look like?

Olivia: Well He has brown eyes and darkish brown hair.

Angelica gasps as she relieved on who she was talking about. She started to remember the student that was arguing with Greg and the others.

Angelica mind: So it was him.

Olivia: From what Mr Leon told me, trouble always finds Mr Arata and not even Mr Leon tries to get to his bad side.

Angelica: I see.

Angelica was curious about the story of Arata and was wondering what would happen if the argument Arata had with Greg and the others escalated any further...The two of them continued to talk about little did they know, that they weren't really alone this whole time. Sagira was in the room hiding in plain sight witnessing the whole conversation go down.

Sagira: Hmm interesting.

In Arata's room, He was sitting on his chair leaning back as he was actually witnessing the conversation between Angelica and Olivia as well from Sagira's eye by watching it from the phone device he still had from back in the basement level floor... He was accompanied by Luxion as well.

Luxion: Master isn't this considered "stalking"?

Arata: I don't wanna hear that from you of all things... Besides, I needed to confirm if my suspicion was right.

Sagira then appears in his room.

Sagira: So how does it feel to be a stalker?

Arata: Will you get the hell up about that!

Sagira: Hehehehe... But seriously though, did you get what you needed from that conversation?

Arata turns off the phone device and puts it on top of his desk. He leans forward and gets up from the chair. He walked towards his bed and lay down on it. Luxion and Sagira are next to him on his left side.

Arata: Indeed it does... It's completely different from how me and Leon remembered, originally Angelica hated Olivia since she was around the Prince in the beginning. But instead now there are some loli hanging around him and his lackeys, changing Angelica's jealousy and hatred toward her instead of Olivia.

Sagira: Will it really be a problem for you and Leon?

Arata: Not really, since we never planned to interact with those buffoons from the start.

Luxion: Then what seems to bother you master?

Arata: What's bothering me is that sooner or later, the story itself could change completely... If that happened then me or Leon won't have the advantage.

Sagira: And the part about Angelica?

Arata: We need to make some connections cuz who knows, later on as time passes. I need help from others once in a while.

Arata gets up from his bed and sits on the edge of it.

Sagira: So what now?

Arata: It's a good thing that we have the rest of the day off, so as of right now I wanna get into the magic part. So I can understand it and use it and maybe make spells of my own. Luxion you can head back to Leon.

Luxion: As you wish, master.

He disappears as he returns to Leon, Sagira sighs in annoyance of Luxion calling Arata master.

Sagira: You know it's still strange he calls you master.

Arata: Aww what's wrong, jealous~.

Sagira: Haha, you wished.

Arata: *chuckles* I'm just fucking with you.

He gets up from his bed and goes to his messenger bag and pulls out the books he bought from Wiz and places them on his desk, he takes a seat and starts to read them. He knows that tomorrow he needs to get his new sword from Erhard.. Cuz tomorrow he and Leon have exploration class, where they will go into a new dungeon... Arata predicts that if there were unknown areas that he discovered like the exact one where he found Sagira in, then there should be one or more just like that in the dungeon. He looks out of his window as the sun is going down and looks back at his books.

Arata mind: Things are just getting more interesting by the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 669 41
Y/n l/n yearns to traverse into the realm of anime, seeking respite from the chains of reality. Yet, as her wish materializes, the characters, enrapt...
75 0 6
Have you ever thought that the present reality can be predetermined and constantly monitored by the dark forces of the future world with the only aim...
118K 4.7K 51
Cecilia was never meant to be...but she came. Her parents can't stand her; mentally and physically abusing her. Her father a drunk, can't ever hold a...
128K 5.4K 16
A boy that get killed by his own father get reincarnated in the manhwa who made me a princess as an unknown character, only for him to be abandoned...