//๐ถ๐‘‚๐ด๐ถ๐ป ๐‘ˆ๐พ๐ด๐ผ ๐ป๐ด๐‘†...

By toxuruu

Ukai Ren, sister of Keishin More

DISCLAIMER
//๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘€๐ด๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘//
//๐ต๐ด๐ถ๐พ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘Œ//
//๐‘‡๐‘‚๐พ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐บ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ๐‘†//
//๐‘Š๐ธ๐ฟ๐ถ๐‘‚๐‘€๐ธ ๐ป๐‘‚๐‘€๐ธ//
//๐‘†๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐ด๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐ผ๐‘๐ด๐‘Š๐ด//
//๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐‘†๐‘† ๐ถ๐ฟ๐‘ˆ๐ต//
//๐‘†๐‘‚ ๐ถ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ฟ ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘//
//๐ผ ๐ป๐ด๐‘‡๐ธ ๐ป๐‘‚๐‘€๐ธ๐‘Š๐‘‚๐‘…๐พ//
//21 ๐‘„๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘๐‘†//
//๐พ๐ด๐‘…๐ด๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘๐‘‚//
//๐‘‡๐‘‚๐พ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐ป๐ธ๐‘…๐ธ ๐ผ ๐ถ๐‘‚๐‘€๐ธ//
//๐‘…๐ผ๐พ๐‘ˆ//
//๐ท๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐น๐‘ˆ๐ฟ//
//๐‘…๐ผ๐พ๐‘ˆ'๐‘† ๐ป๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘†๐ธ//
heads up
//๐‘‰๐‘‚๐ฟ๐ฟ๐ธ๐‘Œ๐ต๐ด๐ฟ๐ฟ//
//๐ป๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐บ๐‘‚//
//๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐ฟ๐พ๐ธ๐‘…//
//๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐บ//
//๐ท๐ด๐‘‡๐ธ//
//๐‘…๐ธ๐‘ ๐ด๐‘๐ท ๐‘†๐ด๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘…๐ผ//
ANNOUNCEMENT
//๐ฝ๐ธ๐ด๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘†//

//๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘†๐‘†//

25 0 0
By toxuruu

"So, your team is officially going against Shiratorizawa?" Ren asked her brother as he was working. She grabbed a juice box and began sipping it.

"Yep. The guys have worked hard to get this far, and I'm proud of them. So, will you be there to watch the game?" Keishin asked.

"Yep. And I'm gonna cheer for my team, of course!" She smirked. "Cheer for whoever you want, but we're gonna beat you guys." He laughed.

"Not too long ago, I saw Ushijima watching a video of you guys playing. I think it was the Seijoh match. So I believe that's he's excited to play you guys."

"Yeah? That's good to here. Hold on, you're friends with Ushiwaka?" Keishin asked shocked. "Mhm." She nodded as if it was obvious.

____________________________________
BIG TIMESKIP
GAME TIME
____________________________________

"Oya? Rennie, you're already set. Last time I came to pick you up for a game, you completely forgot. But now, it's the complete opposite." Riku smiled.

"Of course! I'm really excited about the outcome of this game!" Ren replied excitedly. "Me too! Who do you think is gonna win?" The blonde asked as the two hopped on the bus.

"Honestly, that's a hard question. Though Shiratorizawa is an undefeated powerhouse, Karasuno is quickly climbing the ranks, and they do have a high chance of winning. So I'm gonna say... I have no idea." Ren explained thoroughly.

"Wow, you've definitely thought about it, Rennie. I'm hoping we win, though." Riku smiled. Not long after, they arrived at the stadium.

"So, you wanna see the team before the game starts." Riku asked. "We shouldn't. They need all the concentration possible. If we go see them, they'll be distracted by our beauty." The brunette replied.

The two stared walking to the entrance of the massive volleyball stadium. Suddenly, Ren spotted a familiar group of crows.

"Yo, Riku. Check it out. It's Karasuno." Ren observed. They looked intimidating and ready to kiss ass. Except for Hinata, though.

Keishin noticed his sister staring. He excused himself and walked up to her. "You two ready to see us destroyed Shiratorizawa?" He asked cockily.

"Yeah, yeah. Believe what you want." She replied. The two continued bickering about who was going to win while Riku stood there awkwardly staring at them.

"Who are those girls Coach is with?" Yachi asked. The time Ren came to watch their practice, Yachi hadn't been a manager yet.

"Oh. The girl with the brown hair is Ren. She's Coach's sister. I don't know who the other girl is." Daichi explained. The small girl was shocked to know the coach had a sister.

"Anyway, good luck, ok." The brunette smiled as she walked away. "See you." The coach waved as he also walked away and got back to his team.

____________________________________
TIMESKIP
NEAR THE END OF THE GAME
(Sorry, I can't write games.
____________________________________

Ren and Riku watched as Tanaka received the ball. "Chance ball!" He yelled. The ball came closer to Kageyama, but Hinata wasn't running up. It seemed he was slowing down his tempo from a minus to a first.

Daichi, Tanaka, Tsukishima, and Hinata began their synchronized attack. The ball went in the ginger's direction. He spiked it past Shiratorizawa's middle blocker.

The ball made it's way to Yamagata. He received the ball, though it was floppy and went out of bound, getting Karasuno the final point and resulting in their victory.

At first, the crowd yelled. And then the members of Karasuno cried and hugged in happiness. Shiratorizawa's team was shocked, and then some of them let out a few tears.

"They actually lost." Ren managed to utter. "Let's go see them." Riku replied after a few tears left her eyes. "Yeah." The brunette replied as she took the girl's hand and walked with her.

"Don't cry, Riku." She sighed as she pat her head. "Ok, Rennie. Let's go find them." She replied as they began walking. They looked around the stadium for the team. They entered a hallway and found them. "Hey guys." Riku started nervously.

They saw the girls and waved. Tendo spotted Ren and walked up to her. "Hey let's go grab drinks." He grabbed her hand ans dragged her away. "Eh?" She asked.

The redhead dragged her to another uncrowded hallway. Ren bought an apple juice and walked to the side. She wasn't facing him.

"You played really well." She started. "I kept cheering for you, Satori." She smiled. "Yeah, thanks, Ren." He replied. "So... you don't have to be sad." She smiled sadly.

She heard him walking forward as he didn't reply. The brunette thought about how she could comfort him, or even cheer him up, but nothing came to her mind.

She gasped as she felt him lay his head on the back of her shoulder as his hand held on to her other shoulder. "Satori?" Ren was shocked but didn't say anything else.

"Thanks for cheering for me. That means a lot." Tendo started. "Of course. I'd cheer for you for hours if I had too." She smiled. "Thanks." He added.

They stayed like that for a while. Ren found comfort in his touch while Tendo felt happy. "I should go now." He said as he lifted his head and ran off.

"Satori, you beautiful crazy boy." She whispered to herself and began to walk away looking for Riku.

____________________________________

(A/N): short chapter again sorry yall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2K 14
"[ษดแด€แดแด‡]'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ, ๊œฑสœแด‡'๊œฑ แด›ษชส€แด‡แด…." ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ.
221K 5.5K 19
โž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Š๐„๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐ โž ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒป-๏ผ๏ผ๏ผโ˜… ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
496K 16.5K 70
๐˜/๐ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐“ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐Ÿฅต *๐๐€๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐…๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’* ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„...
32.5K 1.1K 27
๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž (แดา“า“ษชแด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด‡แด…ษชแด›แด‡แด…)