Ride The cyclone Head-canons...

By ChilieandNoodles

I have been so fixated on rtc lately(Jane) that I just had to get my thoughts out there. This is most likely... More

Heads up!
__Headcannons__
__Jane Oneshot__
__Nsfw Headcannons__
__Nsfw Oneshot__
__Hcs I Disagree with/Unsure About__
__More Headcannons__
__Fave Video Games__
__Jane Oneshot__
__More Headcanons__
__Choir's Clothes__
__Sick Headcannons__
__More Headcannons__
__Fridays (Oneshot)__
__More Headcannons__
__Choir at Rock n' Jump__
__Perfect Dolls Hcs__
__Foam Pit(dum dun dun)__
__Mlp and the Choir!__
__Perfect Dolls/Jane Headcannons__
__More Headcannons__
__The Choir With Kids__
__PerfectDolls Fluff__
__A New Friend__
__More Headcannons__
__ More Headcannons__

__Stuff The Choir Has Said__

320 8 167
By ChilieandNoodles

Some of these are made by me and some I've stolen from the internet and replaced the names.

PLS READ:
I'm future chapters(including this one) there may be some art during/at the end of the chapters relating to stuff in them! All art is/will be drawn by OceanOR400 !!

——————

*Mishca and Jane had gone out to the pond for a walk and Mishca came back alone*
Mishca walked back in the dorm without Jane.
Noel: oh hey you two, how'd it go- Wheres Jane Mishca?
Mishca: She wanted to stay a little longer.. why?
*The entire choir turns there heads and stares at him*
The group in perfect unison: W.H.A.T?

______

*The choir is at a singing festival*
Noel: Guys have you seen Mishca?? He won't answer his phone and I'm worried because that thing is glued to his hand..
Constance: Have you checked the karaoke stage?
Mishca: Alright guyz, you knows me, BadEgg on da youtubez. Hit da beatz. Whatchu is, is whatchu got-
Noel: Oh god give me strength.

______

*Noel and Mischa doing the dirty*
Ocean walking into Noel's room: Noel! Did you steal my heels again??- WHAT. THE. FUCK.
*Noel and Mishca just stare at her wide eyed as she runs out of the door and falls down the stairs*
~A few hours later~
Noel: Ocean we were just-
Ocean with her broken arm: Do not talk to me.

______

Constance: How high are you?
Noel: Mm, I don't know how to say it in feet.
Ocean: No, they're asking what drugs are you on.
Noel: Oh, antidepressants, why?

______

Jane: How do you know how to kiss? Like who teaches you?
Ocean: Well it's actually a class, but unfortunately it's full right now.
Ocean: Would you like me to tutor you?
Mishca: That was smooth.

______

Ocean, holding a rock: Jane just gave this to me and said "I feel like you deserve the moon.. but I don't wanna steal it from the sun, I can give you a rock though :D".
Noel: If you don't marry her, I will.

______

Ocean: I'm a bad person, I'm a very bad person, I'm a horrible person.
The Choir:
Ocean: No you're not, Ocean! We still love you, Ocean!

______

Noel : Fuck capitalism. It's a rigged system that keeps us poor and it isn't fair. You shouldn't need to work three jobs to afford basic necessities.
Noel , playing Monopoly: Sorry, if you wanted to win you should have tried not being poor.

______

Ocean: I do two things and two things only. I devastate sorry motherfuckers, and get shit done as an awesome leader.

______

Ocean frantically making a McDonald's run because Jane started her period: Hello, McDonald's, I would like to purchase 130 chicken nuggets. Prepare yourselves.

______

Hairdresser: How would you like your hair cut?
Ricky : Preferably with scissors, but a sword could be badass.

______

Noel: My favorite outdoor activity is going back inside.

______

Noel: If I see a bug, I simply leave the room elegantly and require someone else do something about it.
Noel: If no one fulfills my wish, I simply never go back in there.

______

Jane: I have yet to encounter a problem where me getting arrested didn't factor into the solution at least in some way.

______

Mishca: I was put on this earth to do one thing.
Mishca: Luckily I forgot what it was so I can do whatever I want.
Noel: Well shit, start by doing me.

______

Mishca: Is this a good idea?
Mishca: Probably not.
Mishca: Do I care?
Mishca: No.

______

Noel: You call it "really bad at darts", I call it "freestyle acupuncture."
Bartender: ...I'm going to have to ask you to leave the bar.

______

Ocean, holding up her new top: Is this ugly?
Constance, trying to be nice: It's not ugly, just aesthetically challenged.

______

Mishca, as a child, reading their school assignment out loud: I love my library because...
Mishca, mouthing words while writing: I love reading, fuck you.

______

Ricky, the only one who can do this: Not to brag, but I can go into the Spirit Halloween without crying.

______

Mishca: Two bros!
Mishca: Chillin' in a hot tub!
Noel: Zero feet apart 'cause we're GAY AS FUCK!

______

Ocean: *Having a panic attack*
Jane who doesn't know what's going on: Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?

______

Ocean: Helpful grammar tip: "farther" is for physical distance, "further" is for methaphorical distance, and "father" is for emotional distance!

______

Noel, talking to Ocean: Could you maybe just like... stab me... right in the gut. Just REALLY twist it in there. 'Cause that honestly seems less painful than this conversation.

______

*Jane is ordering a cake over the phone*
Shop Employee: ...and what would you like your cake to say?
Jane, covering the phone to look at The Choir: Do we want a talking cake?

______

Jane, in a sweater with big sleeves: I like wearing oversized sweaters. Not just because they're extremely comfy and cuddly, but because whenever the sleeves are really big, I get to flop them around and smack people
Constance, stepping away: Okay then.

______

Jane: I will send my army to attack!
Jane: *releases a dumpster of raccoons*

______

Noel: Hey, quick question. How petty am I allowed to be?
Instructor: This is a group proj-
Noel: Good talk.

______

Mishca: Hello friends!
The Choir:
Mishca: You might be wondering why I'm taped to the ceiling

______

Noel: A fistfight CAN be romantic.

______

Noel: I'm the sexiest bitch in this therapy waiting room.

______

Ocean: I'm a nice person, but I'm about to blow up this building if the line doesn't speed up.

______

Ocean: Be right back, gonna hit the bathroom floor for a quick power sob.

______

Jane: Remember, when burying a body, make sure to cover it with endangered plants so it's illegal to dig up!
Jane: Make sure to follow me for more gardening tips!

______

Jane who has committed another crime: Uh-oh Spaghetti-os.

______

Constance, talking to Jane: If the thought of something makes you giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume you shouldn't do it.
Jane who has been laughing at the stove for 5 minutes:

______

Mishca: I don't know the first thing about clothes. Pretty much all I can do is look at something and tell you if it's clothes or not. This chair? Not clothes

______

Ocean: I keep a picture of all of us in my wallet. Whenever I face difficulties, I take it out and stare at the picture.
The Choir: Awwww-
Ocean: And I tell myself "If I can deal with these fuckers, then I can deal with anything."
The Choir: Oh.

______

Jane: Yum, thanks!
Kidnapper: *puts more tape over their mouth* I said stop eating it.

______

Noel: I have one foot in the grave but in a kind of fun flirty way, the way one might slip on a fishnet stocking.

______

Jane sneaking onto Mishcas YouTube account: Hi.. today we try food products..
Jane: *sprays hairspray into her mouth*
Jane: Well, this one is not very good.

______

Noel: Do not come over to my house. If the house is on fire you may knock once, if I don't answer assume I set the fire and I want to burn to death.

______

Ocean: Did you just call me a shrimp, you asshole?! I'm still growing, dammit!

______

Ocean: All the sudden I got a random burst of energy, and I think it's my body's last hurrah before it completely shuts down.

______

Mishca: *watching their house burn down*
Mishca:
Mishca: *starts filming* Waddup, guys BadEgg here, welcome to my vlog, today's topic: how to get away with accidentally committing arson because you forgot Spaghetti O's cans are metal and thus non-microwavable! Step one: deny everything.

______

Jane: I just learned a way to get stuff on the cheap..
Mrs Blackwoods: And what's that sweetheart?
Jane: steal..
Mrs Blackwoods: Oh honey no.

______

Ocean: Sorry Im late, I was doing things.
Jane who doesn't understand secrecy: My name isn't things Ocean :(
Ocean: *spits out drink*

______

Jane: I drew you guys
Constance: Aww let us see Janey!
*Jane shows them*
Noel spits out his water cackling: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BAHAHA.
Ricky: Why is my head sideways????
Ocean: Why am I a TRIANGLE.
Mishca: Am I a pimped out egg?? Dope yo
Constance trying not to laugh: Jane. Why do I look like a hexagon???
The Choir: *Continues to laugh*
Jane: I never claimed to be an artist.

______

Constance: Fun fact! We humans are incapable of putting a lightbulb in our mouths and taking it out without it shattering!
Jane: I've done it before..
Constance: Oh no Janey humans can't do that.
Jane:
Jane: Why assume I'm human?

______

Jane, opening a Capri Sun: Guess I'll drink my sorrows away.

______

Mishca: Yeah, I'll smoke a joint tonight, but I won't get too crazy.
* proceeds to get arrested for blocking the road in large a traffic cone costume*

______

Mishca on Monday: *glues a dime to the sidewalk* Heh heh heh.
Mishca on Wednesday: *walking down the street* Ooh hey! A dime!

______

Jane: *Takes a sip of milk*
Constance: Jane that's expired!
Jane: Adds flavor :)

______

Ocean: Of course I have a lot of pent-up rage, you fool! I've been the same height since I was twelve!

______

Mishca: Social distancing says you shouldn't be within an elbow's distance of each other.
*later, in a barfight*
Mishca: Social distancing doesn't say nothing about feet! *kicks opponent in the face*

______

Noel: Not to be nsfw but I want someone to hold me while I sleep.

______

Ricky: You can take away my rights, but can you take away my lefts?
The Choir unimpressed:
Constance: *laughs along with him because dad jokes are funny*

______

Mishca: *slowly pushes a cannon into a 17th century bank* Okay everyone, be cool. This is a robbery.

______

*Noel Improving in drama*

Noel: BEHOLD, the field in which I grow my fucks! Lay thine eyes upon it, and thou shalt see that it is barren!

______

Ocean: What can therapy do for me that screaming in my car for 30 minutes can't?

______

Noel, at the slightest provocation: I came into this earth screaming and covered in someone else's blood and and I'm not afraid to leave the same way.

______

Mishca: Fruits that do not live up to their names; passionfruit, grapefruit, honeydew and dragonfruit.
Mishca: Fruits that do live up to their names you may ask?
Mishca: Orange.

______

Noel: I love saying 'fuck me' because it can either be sexual or self-loathing and those are two things that describe me perfectly.

Art Time!!:
Prompt:
Jane: I drew you guys
Constance: Aww let us see Janey!
*Jane shows them*
Noel spits out his water cackling: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BAHAHA.
Ricky: Why is my head sideways????
Ocean: Why am I a TRIANGLE.
Mishca: Am I a pimped out egg?? Dope yo
Constance trying not to laugh: Jane. Why do I look like a hexagon???
The Choir: *Continues to laugh*
Jane: I never claimed to be an artist.

Prompt:
Ocean: Sorry Im late, I was doing things.
Jane who doesn't understand secrecy: My name isn't things Ocean :(
Ocean: *spits out drink*

——————

No one can take quote generator away from me.
no one.
Also Ocean being a triangle has me cackling.

- Laterzz🫶🏻🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 1.5K 85
Wenclair fc's ๐Ÿ˜˜ mostly fluff, slight angst but always good ending . Oh and no smut you dirty little rat ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘ Characters shown (i think these are all...
2.2K 25 9
Hey there. Like short stories? Well, welcome to Oneshots! Where I post some one-shot stories based on books I made, like side stories. Will this be c...
93.4K 1.3K 35
๐Ÿ’ซVARIOUS ONESHOTS OF CHARACTERS FROM DIFFERENT FANDOMS AND SERIES! ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐ŸŒธRequests are open! I write primarily female readers but will take requests f...