Cassarian August AUs and Shor...

By ElizabethShelby

A fellow Cassarian shipper hosted a Cassarian Month in August 2023, and I decided to turn my entries for it i... More

Introduction
Day 1: First Meet
Day 2: Falling In Love
Day 3: Gifts
Day 4: Look Of Love
Day 5: Sweetness
Day 6: Villains
Day 8: Age Difference
Day 9: Kiss
Day 10: Fight
Day 11: Holding Hands
Day 12: Cassandra's Revenge
Day 13: Soulmates
Day 14: True Love
Day 15: Free Day
Day 16: Dance
Day 17: Declaration
Day 18: Great Expotations
Day 19: Number One
Day 20: Meant To Be
Day 21: Pain
Day 22: Cassandrium
Day 23: Nothing Left To Lose
Day 24: Comfort
Day 25: Favorite Moment
Day 26: I Love You
Day 27: Engagement
Day 28: Nicknames
Day 29: Protection
Day 30: Together
Day 31: Love Has No Age
Conclusion

Day 7: Flowers

311 14 43
By ElizabethShelby

AU: "The Dragon Prince"

     Cassandra the Moonshadow elf exits the Silvergrove and strolls through the forest. Her father doesn't like when she leaves the safety of the grove, but he allows her to go out and explore on occasion... as long as she returns by curfew.

     "H-Hey Cassie," she hears a familiar voice say.

     Cassandra rolls her eyes as Varian, the Earthblood elf, appears from behind a tree. He has a humongous crush on her, and she has started to like him too... Not that she would ever tell him that. "What do you want, Varian?"

     "To see you, of course," Varian replies. As usual, his green hair blooms with tiny pink flowers at the sight of her. He plucks one, and hands it to her. "For you, Milady..."

     Despite herself, she smiles. "Why does your hair sprout flowers like that when you see me?" She knows the answer, she just wants to hear him say it.

     "I guess you could say, love is blossoming," he says with a shrug and a grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 150 16
(aka "Alone?") I adopted this fanfic from @CartoonsAreAmazing. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Varian has been groomed and abused by...
5.1K 193 10
Okay, so this is going to be a story instead of the oneshots that I was doing since it turned out to be so long, so yea, here's the book!! Hope you e...
37.5K 1K 51
A Cassarian Story Varian always knew that he cared for Cassandra. But he didn't realize how much until she was gone. Six long years after Cassandra l...
31.4K 579 34
Just some Varian x Female Reader one shots, that's all! I hope you all enjoy ☺️ Tangled the Series does not belong to me!