Red Pixie

By _Fandom_Lover

After winning a trip to Gotham, Marinette gained more than she lost after Lila came taking some of her friend... More

Note
Backstory
Let's Play Catch Up
MPS Origin
New Heroes
Contest
And The Winner Is...
Gotham Here We Come
Background Info
First Day in Gotham
Meeting the Bat Family
Wayne Gardens Part 2
Ice Queen
We're Going to the Zoo
Date Night
Spilling the Beans
It's Dinner Time
Suit Disasters
Secrets Waiting to be Uncovered
Benched
The Lazarus Pits
Ask Away
Official
Opposite of Careful
Hey Ugly
To Hell and Back
Look at that. I've been impaled

Wayne Gardens Part 1

3.9K 140 16
By _Fandom_Lover

Besides meeting the Bat Boys, nothing too interesting happened on Tuesday. Most of the day was spent trying on outfits. I wanted to make sure everything fit and the hair dye I made washed out with one shower. It's not like the box dye where it lasts a month or so, but it's also not the cheap color hair spray that makes your hair look like a wreck.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Chloe asked me. "I mean no offense but science wasn't exactly your strongest subject."

"It's completely safe. I used myself as a test subject. I also have gotten better at science. I needed a better grade in order to get into the university here," I replied.

I tried to fit each outfit to the person like I always do. Each had a lot of thought put into it with some connection being clearer than others.

"I think I look fabulous," Adrien said as he walk out of the bathroom in his Catwoman outfit.

Nino started laughing at Adrien's strut. "Dude what the hell?"

"What? It's the model in me."

"You don't look any better with that bright green hair dye," Kim told Nino.

"We all know green is my color, but it clearly isn't yours."

"I think this green suit looks nice. I feel all professional."

I grabbed Kim's cane from him before whacking the two on their heads. "Kim can pull off green otherwise I wouldn't have made him the Riddler."

"What is it with Gotham villains and green?" Alix asked. "You have Ivy, Joker, Riddler, and even the Mad Hatter. I'm just glad you went with the blue suit instead of green."

"Our group can only handle so much green. I think Nath's black and white suit fits him well."

"I appreciate how you made it look like Marc's outfit when he was unfortunately... I like how it reminds me of him," Nath said.

In case you weren't able to tell. Marinette: Ivy, Chloe: Harley, Adrien: Catwoman, Nino: Joker, Kim: Riddler, Alix: Mad Hatter, Nath: Two Face

After our outfits were deemed perfect by me, everyone went into the boys' suite to watch a movie. What the rest of the class was doing, I have no clue. I could care less at the moment as long as they aren't creating tons of drama.

~Wednesday~

In order to look perfect, we all woke up an hour early. Everyone filed out of their rooms after they got done.

"It's so beautiful. I might cry," I joked looking at everyone.

"And it's all thanks to you Bug," Adrien said as he swung his tail strutting over.

"I still can't get over that strut. You look ridiculous," Nino said.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

"And you do know Catwoman doesn't have a tail?" Nath asked.

"I know, but this is Adrien. He wanted to add some Cat Noir to it. It does easily slip out and become a whip though," I responded.

"When it comes to clothing, Mari always knows what she's doing," Kim said.

"Enough about my genius. Let's get some food before we go to the gardens," I said walking away.

Half an hour after we got our food the rest of the class came down.

"Can you believe they are going out in public like that?" Lila 'whispered'.

"All of them besides Nino look like idiots," Alya replied.

Looks like someone still had feelings for a man who is completely over her. Over as in flirting with another girl.

I look at Nino with a smirk. "Don't you dare do anything," he mouthed.

"Oh Nino! I can't believe you are wearing a matching outfit with Chloe. It's so cute!" I exclaimed making sure they all heard.

"A couple costumes for the new upcoming couple! It's perfect!" Adrien added on.

"I hate you all," Nino growled only us being able to hear.

I heard Alya stomping over causing me to chuckle.

"Everyone knows that the Joker and Harley Quinn are no longer together. It was such a toxic relationship," Alya stated.

"Got her facts straight for once," Kim mumbled.

"It seems so close to Nino's last relationship. You know broken up and one of the people being horribly toxic," I said looking Alya in the eye.

"It was his toxic friends that ended the relationship not one of us."

"Nino is a big boy and can make his own decisions. He made the best decision when he broke up with you."

Lila came walking over as if she couldn't handle the attention no longer on her anymore. "Please stop with the arguing. It interferes with one of my medical conditions."

"Oh girl, I had no idea," Alya said wrapping Lila in a hug. Lila just smirked at us. I don't understand why she acts like she won. Lila just became friends with toxic people. Not much of an accomplishment.

"It's my fault this argument is happening in the first place. If I never came, then you two would still be together. I never should I come." One thing we all can agree on.

~Time Skip because I want the trip to finally begin~

The bus to the garden was longer than it should have due to traffic. Gotham sucks at times. We got out to see Dick and Jason out in front. The two were in deep conversation, but one look at me Jason had a small blush. It quickly went away, and no one would have noticed if they weren't looking for it. I gave him a small smirk in response before walking up to the two.

"Nice to see you again. Surprised you are the ones watching over us," I said mostly to Jason.

"I wanted to get my babysitting duties over and down with," Jason responded.

"No, you just can't get enough of me." I gave him a wink like I did only nights before. "I better head back to my friends. You should get started anyways. Lila might shut her mouth for a few seconds if you did."

"Stop torturing him," Adrien told me when I got back.

"But it's so fun," I replied.

"So who are the eye candy?" Chloe whispered to me.

"Jason Todd and Richard Grayson. They are Bruce's adopted sons."

"I'd take a bite."

"Same here. That tuff of white hair against his black, damn."

"And the abs you can clearly see on them both."

"Stop drooling," Nino said maybe a little jealous of what Chloe was saying.

"Ok everyone. As you may already know, my name is Dick and the man over by the door is Jason. We are here to make sure everything goes smoothly. If you follow me into Wayne Gardens," Dick instructed.

"I can't wait to see the flower Bruce planted for me," Lila lied.

"Bruce planted a flower just for you? I can't believe it," Rose squealed.

"Neither can I," Alix mumbled.

"You have to show us! I need to get this on my blog!" Alya exclaimed.

"You said that starting the tour would make the sausage hair one shut her mouth," Jason said walking beside me.

I was falling behind due to actually taking in view getting ideas for sketches. "I said for a moment. Lila's mouth was shut when Dick introduced you two."

"So what's with the costumes you and your friends are wearing?"

"Excuse me. They are not some costumes you can just buy from the store. I spent hours making them and pairing a friend to a villain."

"Didn't mean to hit a nerve," he said as he sat down on the bench in front of the fountain. "Explain them to me then."

"Well the blonde, Chloe, is obviously Harley Quinn. Just like Quinn, Chloe was once a 'villain' or bully. She changed her ways and now helps others. Catwoman over there is Adrien. He seems to have horrible luck like a black cat. He also can strut like Catwoman does. Nino is the Joker. I tried to down his costume a bit. People here most likely have bad memories of him." Like you. "Although Joker and Quinn are no longer a couple, I thought a couple costume would be nice. Chloe and Nino are not a couple yet."

"You gave them a couple's costume, and they aren't even together?"

"Sometimes people need a little push. Don't you think?"

"I guess. Romance isn't my department."

"I can tell."

"You're horrible."

"No I'm charming. Now Kim is the Riddler because he isn't the brightest. I thought it would be funny. Plus both of them think they are smarter than they actually are. Alix is the Mad Hatter due to time. It's a long story, but the shorten version is the pocket watch she got for her birthday a few years back. Last is Nathaniel. He isn't two face at all. It's inspired more by his boyfriend when Marc was... Anyways there's a story behind everyone."

"Why do you always do that?"

"Do what?"

"You start a sentence but stop halfway through."

"They're not my stories to tell. Plus you are a stranger. I've only talked to you three times."

"You mean two. Today and Monday."

"Yeah two." I totally didn't talk to you yesterday on the rooftop.

"And what about you? What's your story behind the costume?"

"Let's just say that plants like me."

"That's vague."

"But it answers your question."

"Only leaving me with more."

"You'd have to buy me dinner before I tell you my life story." With that I walked back towards the group.

I love making Mari a huge flirt to him. Right now it's fun and games, but you'll see how the change.

Anyway, I have more to come. I just had to take a step back from things. Some advice I'd give to people is that it's ok to ask for help. Asking for help is probably the biggest step to recovery. 

Love ya all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3K 12
Just another Daminette... Alright so most Daminette happens when Marinette wins a class field trip to Gotham so to switch it up Damian is an exchange...
394K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
216K 4.1K 57
Filled with a bunch of people shipped with Marinette! Lukanette, Adrinette, Daminette, etc.
90.6K 2.4K 30
transferring all the prompts I completed for jasonette july here, because just because it's not july anymore doesn't mean I can't ship them!