Evermore

By exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) More

𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 (wedding pt.1)
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙 (wedding pt. 2)
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
Authors message

𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

12.4K 306 540
By exclusivepearls

-Diana's POV-

I keep laughing as I fall back onto the soft covers of the bed as Natalie keeps kissing me, tickling my sides and I squirm beneath her.

"Stop—I'm gonna pee myself." I wheeze and she stops, nipping at my cheek.

"Oh, I missed you." She sits on top of me and I smile widely looking up at her as my cheeks heat up. She looks back at me, her lips staying curled up in that beautiful smile.

I try to stop smiling as I hold out my hands, she threads her fingers through mine.

"I missed you more." I squeeze her hands and she rolls her eyes.

"Don't make this a competition." She says and I lean up and she kisses me again. She pulls her hands out of mine.

"I'm not....I just missed you so so so so so much." I smile and she cups my face, rubbing my cheeks with her thumbs as I search her eyes.

"I missed you so so so so so much too." She rolls her eyes again making me laugh a little. She smiles and I continue to look at her, mesmerised by her beauty as always.

"You're so beautiful." I say and she looks at me. She runs the back of her pointer finger along my cheek.

"As are you, the most beautiful." She leans down kissing me again, I grab her face, preventing her from pulling back. We will most likely be clung to each other for all of today and tomorrow until Charlie asks do I want to hang out...Then I will cling to him for that whole day.

"I love you." I mumble as I feel her smile against my lips.

"I love you." She mumbles back, I open my mouth to move my tongue into her mouth.

"Hello?!" I hear shouting downstairs making me jump out of surprise.

Natalie pulls back and I look up at her as she groans, her hand resting by my head. She gets off of me rolling her eyes.

"Who is it?" I ask her as I sit up quickly.

"Camila." She gets up off the bed.

"Your sister?"

"Mhm." She nods licking at her lips slightly.

"Nat—"

"Give me a second, Camila, Jesus." Natalie responds, I get up off the bed as Natalie walks over to the bedroom door, she looks back at me nodding to follow her.

I quickly catch up with as we leave her bedroom. I stop for a second to fix my sock since the lining is not where it's supposed to be.

Natalie continues walking.

"Mom is not okay—"

"Diana, can you wait up here actually, apologies?" I hear Natalie ask, I put my hand in the wall whilst having a fight with my sock.

"Uh—yeah, no problem." I say. She walks downstairs.

I huff...The lining of the sock is wrong and it's annoying me. I hop a little almost falling before I drop my foot, I sit down on the wooden floor since the feeling is very uncomfortable...Am I being dramatic? Yeah—but it's uncomfortable.

"Moms having this whole—"

"Stop being so loud...I haven't told Diana yet and she's just going to be clingy and asking me constantly if I'm okay if she finds out..." I hear Natalie...I stop fighting with my sock, I move, getting onto my knees to crawl closer to the top of the stairs but not in her view, from the sound of it she's at the bottom of the stairs. I shouldn't eavesdrop...but what is she talking about?

Why and what didn't she tell me?...Does she not like me being clingy, because I always am to her and she seems okay with it...

"I don't care about your girlfriend, mom isn't talking....she won't speak to anyone, anytime someone checks in she's crying with alcohol, she's getting older and her health is bad enough—adding alcohol to the mix isn't good." I hear Camila say to Natalie. I sit back against the wall, right beside the stairs. I take off my sock while listening.

First off, rude. Secondly, why won't Natalie's mom speak to anyone...Is she sick? Maybe she got bad news about her health and she's feeling down so she's turning to alcohol...my own mom can relate to the turning to alcohol—and drugs when trying to stop feeling.

"Did you not think to take the alcohol off of her?"

"She's having a breakdown—"

"Yes, well, don't expect the woman to be smiling and laughing after her husband just died." Natalie says and I gasp a little. I block my mouth as I hit my head of the wall behind me making me flinch a little. I keep my mouth covered. Shit shit shit.

OOPS.

The house goes silent, Maggy comes up the stairs and I jump. I turn, getting on all fours, crawling as fast as I can to Natalie's room. This mission would go smoother if I got up and ran.

Natalie's dad passed...she didn't tell me....Because she thought I was going to be clingy. I thought me and her were supposed to tell each other everything.

I hear the front door shut, I freeze for a second.

I get up quickly. What do I do...I didn't do anything, I may have eavesdropped but I didn't mean to! I was fixing my sock...

I run over to the bed, sitting down. I put back on my sock before Natalie comes back into her bedroom, I jump a little.

She shuts the door behind her.

"I have to go somewhere with Camila. I'll be back soon." Natalie comes over towards me, she reaches for my face but I move back.

"I thought we tell each other everything." I look up at her searching her eyes, she does look tired...I'm guessing she hasn't slept much recently...

"Yes, but some of us don't get the chance to tell their partner because she prefers to eavesdrop and put her nose where it doesn't belong." Natalie drops her hand and I frown looking at her.

"I wasn't eavesdropping, I was fixing my sock and overheard. You lied to me by saying your Aunt passed when in reality it was your Dad."

"This is my business, Diana, not yours, I decide if I want to tell you or not." She says and I scoff.

"Don't Diana me." I say, she only calls me that when she's mad.

"My dad passing is something that I can choose to tell you or not, do not stick your nose in my business."

"Oh, so you're choosing not to tell me because I'm clingy? I'll keep asking if you're okay?" I ask standing up to look at her and she rubs her head.

"I have shit to do, I'd advise you to sit down and behave yourself." She tells me, of course she knows what that does to me but I'm not doing this today.

"No." I say and she looks at me.

"This is stupid, I am not arguing with you, especially not right now." She says.

"How would you feel if I didn't tell you about me becoming my Professors TA? You got jealous when I told you anyway." I scoff and she laughs a little.

"Death and your Professor are two completely different things, don't be stupid."

"I'm not stupid." I say and she puts her hands on her hips looking at me.

"Are you done with your little temper tantrum about my Dads death?"

"This—that's—Natalie." I huff and she groans.

"Jesus Christ, Diana. Would you just get off my ass for five minutes? I have more important shit to do than this." She says motioning between us and I let out a scoff.

"Then us?" I ask and she turns around.

"We will speak when I come back, I am exhausted." She says, leaving her bedroom slamming the door.

I sit onto the bed. Am I not important to her? It sure feels like I'm not.

-Natalie's POV-

I get into my moms house crossing my arms as I walk through the hall, Camila and Carson behind me. I look into the kitchen and there's an empty bottle on the counter and a broken glass on the floor which probably fell out of her hand or something.

"Where is she?" Camila whispers as if we have to be quiet.

"Probably up in her bedroom." I say.

I walk down the hall to the staircase. I take the first step up.

"Maybe I should go up first." Carson walks up in front of me and I roll my eyes.

"She didn't do what you think you think she has. She's probably black out drunk." I say moving past him, walking up the stairs in front of them both.

I walk down the hall to my parents room, well my moms room now. The doors wide open, I look inside and I am immediately hit with a smell...a smell of vomit.

I see my mom, laying against her bed, her head to the side and a bottle of alcohol spilled on the floor. Her neck is going to be in agony later. There's vomit on the floor and on her shirt, my dads shirt.

"Oh my god, mom—"

"Go downstairs and get cleaning supplies." I tell them both looking back, Camila hesitates looking to my mom.

"Get a move on, would you?" I ask and Camila leaves the bedroom as Carson does too.

I turn back around, I avoid the vomit as I walk around the bed to my mom who's breathing heavily in her sleep.

I tilt her head back so she doesn't hurt her neck anymore. I bend down resting my elbows against my thighs.

"Mom." I call her and I get no movement or response from her.

"Mom." I call her louder and she turns her head, not opening her eyes.

"Come on, wake up." I whistle and she squeezes her eyes shut. Carson and Camila come back into the room quickly.

"Get up, now, before I drag you up." I straighten up looking down at her as she opens her eyes, she rubs her eyes, looking to to me, a bit shocked before looking around the room spotting Camila and Carson.

"Natalia." She says quietly.

"Come on, you have vomit all over that shirt, you need a shower, mom." I tell her offering her my hand, some may be disgusted but she's the woman that use to change my diapers, clean up my sick and raised me to become the woman that I am. A little bit of vomit is nothing compared to what she had to deal with.

"Agh!" She says as she pulls herself up holding my hands, I tighten my grip on her hands so she doesn't fall back down.

She falls against me, not doing too much damage, she's quite skinny, tall too, slightly taller than me. She almost has the same hair as me, but hers got lighter and is mostly grey now.

"I love you so much, Natalie, my favourite—"

"Alright...come on, cold shower for you." I say.

I change my moms bed for her, Carson and Camila cleaned the bedroom and kitchen while I helped my mom clean herself too.

"Sorry, Natalia." My mom says sitting on her bedroom bench at the end of her bed.

"Don't apologise, you are mourning and that's alright but don't harm your health." I tell her.

"I loved your father very dearly."

"I know you did, I could tell he loved you back." I fix her pillows before pulling back from the bed.

"I wish...I could tell him how much I loved him." She explains and I thread my fingers together, walking to the end of the bed, joining her on the bench.

"You still can, you believe he's in heaven, right? Then he's watching over you, he can hear you, so speak with him whenever you need to." I smile fixing her wet hair that rests on the towel around her shoulders. I'm not religious, but I know a lot of my family is, I won't shame their religion. I will let my mom have her beliefs and I will respect them.

"You'd be a good mother, Natalia." My mom sniffles looking at me.

"I know and I apologise that I can't give you grandchildren, kids are just something that I don't think...fit into my life." I tell her and she nods.

"I understand." She looks down at her hands. I watch the tears fall onto her pyjama pants. I lift the towel slightly, wiping beneath her eyes.

"If you want to, you are welcome to stay at my house, mom. I don't want you here by yourself, I can't keep an eye on you if you're here." I tell her.

"I'll be fine."

"I know you will, you're a strong woman but you're going to be living by yourself, mom. You have never lived alone, why don't you at least stay for a while, I will take care of the rent on this house." I cover her hands and she looks at me.

"Who changed you?" She asks, tears still running down her cheeks.

"Changed me? Are you saying I was a bitch or something?" I question.

"Yes, you were, you get that from your grandma." My mom smiles and I roll my eyes. My grandma has one of the kindest souls so I doubt that.

"Who was it?" She continues to ask and I shrug.

"I'm not speaking to her right now." I tell my mom before getting up.

"Sit back down and tell me about her." My mom demands, I sit back down looking to her.

"Her names Diana." I say and my mom nods.

"Come on, you can cheer me up by talking about her." She tells me, her eyes still watering.

"Oh god....She's the girl that was brought up at the last thanksgiving we had as a family..She's shy...kind, very kind hearted. She's clumsy, always falling over her own feet, especially when she's nervous. She's not a fan of big crowds, she prefers little things over big, for example she would rather we stay home and order food instead of going to a fancy restaurant. We were on a date—our first date actually and she asked the waiter do they do chicken nuggets, it was a very expensive place, she had this serious look on her face that just made me burst out laughing..." I trail off as I begin smiling. My mom smiles back.

"Marry her." My mom says and I snort.

"You've barely—"

"The way you speak about her, that glow in your eyes and that smile, tells me everything I need to know, Natalia." She tells me, I look at her

"....I plan to, mom." I say and she smiles.

"You are happier since her, not today....most likely because you aren't speaking, am I right?" She asks and I nod my head slightly.

"Don't let small things ruin something good. It's not worth it." She tells me.

"Thanks, mom." I thank her and she opens her arms, I smile leaning over and hugging her slightly.

"Aw..Group hug." I hear Camila, before I feel her jumping on me and my mom.

I cringe while my mom laughs.

"Come on, Carson." My mom calls him and I cringe even more.

A/n

I have a question...I got an idea yesterday which may not work out anyway but what would you guys think about a story about Olive (Spencer and Juliet's daughter), she will be like sixteen, it won't be a teacher student book but Juliet and Spencer will be in it. If you guys would like that, I will try to write it because I do have ideas but I'm not sure if they will work...So it's a maybe anyway.

Also my new favourite chapter I've written is later in this story, only problem is that it's 7k words but I still hope the storyline is going to work or I will go with my original idea.

And the smut is coming soon, loves, I promise. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 3K 51
The sequel..
You By Curlyfr0

Short Story

132K 4.7K 114
Book 2- Sequel Read "Remember you" before reading, because this is a sequel!!! Amari and Indigo has now moved away to start a new life. Follow them a...
151 16 13
Based on a semi true story ;)
8.4K 244 7
This is a sequel story! This is Jen and Vic's life after the wedding!