"Adventure till the end" PJO...

By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

(A/N: I just wanna let You know that this book has nothing to do with My other story: "The legends of the unk... More

Meet The Next Generation!
"Saved by big brother," (Baby Lucas & Baby Sophia)
"The horrific truth" (The birth of William & Amber) (Part 1)
"The horrific truth" (The birth of William & Amber) (Part 2)
"Capture the flag madness" (Part 1)
"Capture the flag madness" (Part 2)
"Legacy of an underworld lord..." (Wyatt, Freya, Harriet & Amber)
"Fight along side with You," (Heroes Parents & children) (Part 1)
"Fight along side with You," (Heroes parents & children) (Part 2)
"Little master of inventions" (Leo, Amber & Leon)
"The kind of loving hearts" (Frank, Hazel, Wyatt & the twins)
"The love of the sea" (Alexander, Wyatt, Freya & Twins)
"You're My forever favorite hero," (Thalia & Sophia)
"For a love of a great friend" (Amber, Sophia & Oakley) (Part 1)
"For a love of a great friend" (Amber, Sophia & Oakley) (Part 2)
"When a confession came to a suprise" (Mostly Will Solace & Amber)
"The creation of fashion braclets" (Jasmine & Harriet)
"Always will be family to Us" (Apollo kids & the twins) (Part 1)
"Always will be family to Us" (Apollo kids & the twins) (Part 2)
"New member of little siblings" (Demigod children)
"New friends means better days" (William, Amber & Sophia)
"A Solangelo Wedding" (Solangelo, twins & others)
"Becoming a wish yourself," (Amber & Leon)
"A daughter of a former enemy..." (The story daughter of Octivan) (Part 1)

"Grandchildren meet the grandparents" (Greek & Roman Gods & grandchildren)

54 1 7
By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(When the children of the heroes from Camp half-blood & Camp Jupiter meet their godly grandparents)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~•Percabeth•~ (Poseidon X Athena):

Everything was quiet in the house of the Jackson-Chase family, Baby Alexander who was just born a month ago, He was sleeping in crib peacefully while His parents went to spend time together in the livingroom.

Already at 1 month old, Little Alexander is dreaming about swimming in the deep blue water, with His friends, His parents and others, it's shocking to see that only an infant is dreaming, well, He did get His wisdom from His mother, Annabeth.

Little Alexander had His father's black hair, but have His mother's grey eyes, Alexander shares the love of the ocean, sea animals and blue food from His father, while having the wisdom, and the love for books and architecture.

But then, little Alexander's eyes fluttered opened lightly, as His baby senses had sensed something, once His eyes opened, He smiled brightly once He saw His two grandparents looking down at Him.

It was Poseidon (The God of the sea) and Athena (The Goddess of wisdom and battle strategy), so when the two gods laid Their eyes on Their grandson, Poseidon couldn't help but smile.

"He looks just like Percy when He was a baby," Poseidon explained with a smile, The God of the sea looked over at Athena, who She still looking at Baby Alexander with an expressionless face.

The goddess then gently place Her hand on Alexander's cheek, and Alexander gently wrapped His tiny hand on Athena's finger while smiling at Her, which finally got Athena to smile.

"I have My proudest beliefs that Our grandson will be the wisest and the strongest warrior that this whole world, and it will be My duty make sure, no one ever hurts Him," Athena explained and then-

"Aw, that is so sweet, thanks, Goddess Athena," a familiar voice said, the two gods turned around and saw each of Their children sitting in the door frame.

"You didn't see anything!" Athena quickly said and She teleported away, Poseidon chuckled softly and smiled.

"She truly cares about Alexander, You two," Poseidon said.

"We know that," Annabeth said with a smile.

"I'll talk to Her on coming back so We can spent time with Our Alexander," Poseidon explained and He also teleported away, leaving Percy, Annabeth and Baby Alexander alone, but don't worry because later, The God and Goddess are gonna come back later on.

•••

~Jiper~• (Jupiter/Zues & Aphrodite/Venus):

As both Jason and Piper were watching their little babies, 1 year old Jasmine and 1 month old baby Paris, Jasmine was playing with Her stuffed dolls and Baby Paris was in His swing chair.

1 year old Jasmine has Her father's blonde hair and His mother's blue eyes, with along with Her father's lighter skin color.

Baby Paris has His mother's brown hair, dark skin tone, but has brown eyes, Paris' got His brown eyes from His grandmother, the goddess of love, Aphrodite.

But once there was a knock on the door, Jason got up and went over to open the door, once He did, Jason saw His father Jupiter but in human form who was dressed up in a business suit.

Jason blinked twice.

"Uh, Hi dad," Jason greeted with a smile.

"Hello son, wonderful day, I am just wanna check up on You guys and My grandchildren," Jupiter explained and He walked into the house, as Jason watched.

"How...nice of You?" Jason asked as Jupiter walked into the livingroom, both Jason and Piper shared looks with each other, and then, Baby Jasmine started to happily crawl towards Her grandfather.

"Granddaughter, You certainly have grown a little," Jupiter said, and He gently picked up Baby Jasmine and held Her.

"Umm, would You like to have something to drink?" Piper asked.

"Sure, water will be fine with Me," Jupiter said. Piper nodded Her head and walked into the kitchen to get Jupiter a glass of water.

Now it was just Jason and His father...

(Awkward...)

"You know Dad, You can stop by and visit more, both Jasmine and Paris would love that and They will get to know Their grandfather more," Jason explained.

"I'll try to make more of those days about the children, and plus, I have a business to run as a mortal," Jupiter explained.

"You do?" Jason asked, but then before Jupiter could answer Jason's question, there was another knock on the door, Jason went over and opened the door, once He did, there He saw-

"My darlings!" A female voice said happily, Baby Jasmine laughed happily as Piper walked into the livingroom and Her eyes widened once She saw-

"Mom," Piper said surprisingly.

Aphrodite was all dressed really pretty, with a sparkling long pink dressed, with a sun hat, sunglasses and 6 shopping bags on Her arms.

Aphrodite walked in and She smiled once She saw Jupiter, but the goddess of love was even more happier to see Her two grandchildren.

"Ahh! Jasmine! Paris!" Aphrodite said happily and She then dropped off of the shopping bags and then, She picked up both Jasmine and Paris and held them both.

"You two still look beautiful and handsome as ever!" Aphrodite said excitedly, She then let out a gasp.

"You two wanna see the gifts that I have gotten You, the two of You will have everyone fall for You everywhere and have a lot of relationships!" Aphrodite explained.

"Uh, Aphrodite, Ma'am, I don't really think letting My daughter getting a boyfriend anytime-" Jason tried explaining but-

"Piper My dear, please bring out all of the outfits that I got for My wonderful grandchildren?" Aphrodite asked. Piper gave Jupiter the glass of water and then She went through the shopping bags and pulled up so many of beautiful and fancy outfits that fit Jasime and Paris' sizes.

"We're gonna need a bigger closet," Jason said with a horrific expression on His face.

Jupiter took out a big book of pictures of huge closets and He gave it to His son.

"Which one do You want? And don't worry, I'll pay," Jupiter said as Jason was looking through the closets.

•••

•~Frazel~• (Mars/Ares & Pluto/Hades):

"So, how does it feel to be a father to a 3 year old boy and a set of 1 year old twins?" Hazel asked as She was holding one of Her twin daughters, Harriet.

Frank smiled back while He was holding Wyatt and the other twin, Freya.

3 year old Wyatt, He has His fatger's black hair along with His hairstyle, with dark brown eyes, along with His father's light skin tone. Wyatt is already a mini of a softie Frank Zhang, and He is both a mommy and daddy's boy.

The twins, 1 year old Freya and Harriet. The twins both share Their mother's dark skin, golden eyes, curly hair but the twins are composed the opposite of one and other.

Freya is more of a daddy's girl and She is such an animal lover, She can be also soft, calm and gentle, She can also be a baby koala bear attached to Her koala father.

Harriet, the other twin, She is a mommy's girl, and She is more aggressive, crazy, hyper and a little bit of a hot head, but She also really like jewelry so much.

"Amazing, and I wouldn't mind on having 6 other children, with a huge house and two play rooms for them," Frank explained.

"And if that ever happens then You are explaining to Our family about this whole thing," Hazel said and She let out a giggle and-

"So boy, You're telling Me that I will have a total of 9 grandchildren who will be My future soldier army?" A familiar voice asked. Frank's heart skipped a beat once He turned around and saw-

"Hi dad..." Frank said softly. The God of war, Mars gave His son a smirk, Mars then looked at His three grandchildren and He also smirked.

But then Little Wyatt's attention was turned to something else, He easily got out of His father's arms and started to walk up the stairs and towards the bedroom, Hazel quickly put Her daughter down and followed Her son.

Once Wyatt had made it to His bedroom, Hazel walked in and sense someone else's presence in the room, She switched on the light and saw Her father, Pluto.

"You know there is a front door and You knock on the door for a reason," Hazel explained.

The roman god of the underworld softly smiled.

"Daughter," Pluto said and He then looked at Wyatt.

"Grandson," Pluto also said with a smile.

"I was simply passing by," Pluto explained.

Hazel smirked.

"In My house? How interesting, are You sure You didn't came here to check up on Me, and You're grandchildren?" Hazel asked.

"I simply cannot lie to You," Pluto said and Hazel watched Wyatt then walked over to Pluto and raised His hands in the air, He simply wants His grandfather to hold Him.

Pluto raised an eyebrow, He looked at Hazel, Hazel smiled and nodded, and then finally, Pluto then picked up Wyatt and held Him with a soft smile.

◇◇◇

Back with Frank and Mars, The God of war was gently caressing Freya's hand with His thumb while looking at it.

"Hm, if You are gonna be My soldiers then, We need to do something because these soft and gentle hands, those will not do on the battle field," Mars explained.

Frank looked at His father shockingly.

"Uh dad, please don't because the last thing that I want is for My children to be violent," Frank begged, but then He was cut off by little Harriet running towards the window.

Once Harriet ran towards the window, the little baby put out Her arm, made Her hand to look like a gun and-

"B-OOM!" Harriet yelled happily, and the whole started to shake like an earthquake but then, the whole floor exploded, showing a huge hole and millions or thousands of jewelry stones came out flying and bursting out the window causing a big-CRASH!

After the damaged was done, The God of war let out a huge laugh, Little Harriet laughing as well, while leaving both Frank and Little Freya stood there.

And just like that, Hazel along with Her father, Pluto came running down the stairs with Pluto still holding Wyatt in His arms. Once They got downstairs and saw the broken window and both Mars and Harriet laughing like crazy, Hazel quickly looked over at Her husband.

"What happened!?" Hazel yelled. Frank gave Hazel a worried and scared expression on His face.

"I think Our daughter has My dad's personality," Frank said worryingly.

•••

~•Leo Valdez•~ (Hephaestus):

Leo Valdez is a single dad (for now) and it was His son and Himself, now Leo's son's mother, or also known as Valentina Perez, who is full time traveler and Leo's love of His life and almost wife, sadly passed away due to sickness.

So after His love's death, He had to be a single dad to His son, Leon Valentine Valdez who is 5 months old, so Our Leo Valdez promised Valentina that He would never give up and would always protect His son, and keep a smile at all times.

So after 5 months passed by, Leo and Leon were now on the couch, Leo was holding His son and helping Leon to stand on His legs while also supporting Him.

Leon was making baby babble noises and Leo smiled brightly.

"Looks like You are already talking little dude, I'm really proud of You," Leo explained while having a big smile on His face. Leo then looked over at His father, the God of fire and blacksmithing, Hephaestus.

Hephaestus had just finished building a couple of small toys for His grandson, a little toy car, plane, truck and a round up band playing monkey with symbols.

"Yes and also, if Leon also have fire powers then please teach Him how to control it," Hephaestus explained.

"Don't worry Pops, I already have it on My list, but right now, I am focusing on Leon to talk which went really well," Leo explained.

"And remind Me when I visited again, remind Me to build You're son and the rest of the kids a castle for Them all to live in," Hephaestus explained.

"What? Dad, that is My job, not Yours," Leo said.

"Fine then We will both build it," Hephaestus said, and Baby Leon giggled and started to clapped His hands.

•••

~•Solangelo•~💛🖤 (Apollo & Hades):

Nico di Angelo was watching over His 8 month old baby girl, Amber and His adopted 8 month old baby boy, William but everyone calls Him "Cyrus" so the ghost king was watching over His twins as His husband, Will Solace was making breakfast.

"Nico, Can You please help Me with breakfast and the twins, especially Bambi will be fine," Will explained. Nico let out a sigh and He walked into the kitchen.

Now, to tell the truth, Both William and Amber are not really twins because of the fact that They have two different mothers who just left and abandoned Their children without nothing much to say in the matter.

And Nico and Will, (especially Nico) had told Their deadbeat one night stands to never come back or Nico will literally sent those deadbeat of women who dares to abandon Their own flesh and blood and wanted nothing to do with Their babies at The son of Apollo and The ghost king.

And this was all before Will and Nico became a couple, first They met these women but realized that Their love was not gonna happened, until Will and Nico found each other and realized that Their love was gonna last forever, They needed one more thing before They say, "I do"

So when both Nico and Will got engaged, a week after, Their beautiful babies were born on Christmas eve, the mothers just left and abandoned, but The newly and almost weds adopted each other's children, got married and lived happily ever after.

William had His father's blonde hair, blue eyes, His personality, His smile, His skin tone and freckles.

While Amber was a little different, the half of Her hair on the left and the brown is on the right, Her eyes are also different. On the right side of Amber's eye was blue, while the other was a soiled black eye.

Anyways, both Baby William and Baby Amber were cuddling each other or, more like William was cuddling Amber, anyways, while the twins were sitting in Their playpen, and William was distracted by the sun, Baby Amber started to crawl away and She used Her magic to somehow to open the gate without Her twin brother realizing it.

Amber then started to crawl around but then, She was stopped by someone picking Her up and holding Her.

◇◇◇

As both Nico and Will went to prepare breakfast, They both were trying to figure out on what The twins' breakfast was gonna be.

"What about an old classic? Scrambled eggs," Will said and He took out the egg carton from the fridge.

"Well, They gotta have something else besides eggs," Nico explained.

"What else do We have?" Nico asked. Will opened the fridge again and looked through it.

"We have...bread which is in the cabinet, soft fruit in the fridge, cheese, tofu, pasta, milk, and orange juice," Will explained.

"How about scrambled eggs, with cut up pieces of bread and cut up fruits?" Nico asked, and Will smiled.

"Look at You, the love of My life who is difficult when it comes getting Himself to eat," Will explained with a smile and gave Nico a kiss on the cheek.

Nico smirked.

"Well, I just don't want My daughter to have the bad habits that I had," Nico said.

"What about Willy?" Will asked.

"That baby can literally eat anything in His path, He is not a picky eater," Nico said and Will chuckled, but then Will and Nico stopped to hear some baby babbling behind Them.

They both turned around and saw Baby William was sitting on the floor while giggling.

Will smiled and quickly went to pick up a giggling baby solace-di Angelo.

"And how did You get out of You're playpen, Mr. Willy?" Will asked while holding His baby boy, but then Baby William quickly stopped smiling and started to make fussing noises.

"Where is You're sister?" Nico asked, and Baby William started to point at something and-

"Uncle, just let Me hold Her!" A familiar voice said.

"No, She is mine, not Yours," Another familiar voice said.

Both Will and Nico looked at each other and They both walked into the livingroom, and They're eyes widened Once He saw both of Their fathers, The God of the underworld, Hades and the God of the sun, Apollo.

Also Persephone, The goddess of Spring and also the queen of the underworld, was holding and cuddling Baby Amber as the two gods were fighting.

Baby William again made fussing noises and now was trying reach out for His sister, Will then went over and Persephone happily took William in Her arms as well, Baby William happily laughed Once Him and Amber were together again.

But however the two gods were still aguring, until both Will and Nico got involved in with the aguring.

"HEY! Why are We fighting about!?" Will yelled.

"Uncle won't let Me hold Baby Amber!" Apollo said while pointing at Hades.

"Apollo won't accept the fact that She is not biologically His granddaughter!" Hades said while pointing at Apollo.

Persephone let out a sigh.

"The both of You are acting like little children, will the both of You ever grow up?" Persephone asked as She walked into the kitchen with the babies.

"Okay, let's make it clear that Amber is not biologically Apollo's grandchild, but She is His adopted grandchild, so He does have a right to hold Her, Dad" Nico explained.

"Biological comes first," Hades said and Nico let out a sigh, Will chuckled and Apollo crosses His arms.

•••

~•Thaluke•~ (Zues & Hermes):

After a week of Christmas, and now a new year, Luke Castellan, The son of God of messengers, Hermes and Thalia Grace, the daughter of the king of the gods, Zues, left Their children' bedroom to spent time with each other.

In the nursery, Luke's son, 1 year old Baby Lucas happily climbed out His crib easily and crawled over to His adopted 1 week old sister, Thalia's daughter, Sophia.

Now, both Lucas and Sophia had two completely different parent, like Lucas' biological mother abandon Him and leaving Luke and Lucas alone, and the same thing happened with Thalia and Sophia.

Sophia's biological father abandoned Thalia while She was pregnant with Her daughter, and Luke who was angry at Thalia's partner for leaving Thalia and the baby, Luke promised to be with Thalia and be a father to Her daughter.

And just like that, Luke and Thalia fell in love, and They both adopted each other's children and will soon to get married.

Overall, Lucas was so happy to have a baby sister, and He promised that He would protect His baby sister at all cost, anyways, as Baby Lucas was walking over towards His baby sister's crib, He successfully climbed in His sister's crib and watched over Her.

Until something caught the little baby's attention and when He looked up, He happily pointed at, the God of all of the gods, Zues and-

(Uh oh...)

◇◇◇

Back with Luke and Thalia, as the two of Them were talking away, Thalia's heard footsteps and when She turned Her head to see Luke's father, Hermes was about to walk up the stairs.

"How did You get in Our house?" Thalia asked and Luke smiled.

"He is My dad, the God of thieves, but He has a key," Luke explained and Hermes showed the house key, Thalia let out a sigh.

"And besides, I just wanna see the kids, I bet Lucas has grown a lot the last time I saw Him and I believe the last time I saw You Thalia, is that You were still pregnant," Hermes explained.

"So, I wanna see them!" Hermes said happily and He ran up the stairs. Thalia and Luke quickly followed Him and-

"My daughter is sleeping!" Thalia yelled as Luke chuckled.

◇◇◇

Back in the nursery, Zues just stared at His baby granddaughter, this was the first time that He have ever seen Sophia and He then had a small smile once Sophia started to open Her eyes.

Once Sophia's eyes were fully opened, Zues then gently picked up Sophia and cradled Her in His arms as Lucas happily watched. Once Hermes, Thalia and Luke walked in the room-

"Dad," Thalia said and Her father looked at Her, and gave His daughter a soft smile.

"I can tell that My granddad will be a strong, brave and intelligent woman one day just like You, and I would send every lighting bolt to dares to have evil tendencies towards My granddaughter," Zues explained.

Both Luke and Thalia looked at each other and-

"By the way, please don't get surprised to see a new present for Sophia everyday, because They are from Me," Zues explained.

"Same here!" Hermes said happily.

"Can You afford so many presents?" Thalia asked.

"Daughter, as a mortal, I am very rich, so it's like killing a very weak giant, easy peasy," Zues explained.

"And I will also get Lucas presents as well," Hermes said.

"By stealing?" Thalia asked while crossing Her arms.

Hermes smiled.

"Can I go to the store real quick?" Hermes asked.

"How come?" Luke asked.

"So I can get Zues' daughter the world greatest guesser trophy!" Hermes said and Luke laughed.

"Get out of My house!" Thalia yelled and Baby Lucas giggled.

•••

~•Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano•~ (Bellona):

Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano is the first one out of Her friends to have Her daughter first, So Her daughter is the oldest out of the other children.

Reyna had a daughter, Rhyanna who is now learning to walk, Rhyanna looks like Her mother's twin, with the hair, eyes, and skin color, Rhyanna's father was never in the picture so it was just Reyna to raise Her daughter, (and to be honest, Reyna didn't like Her partner at all).

Anyways, today is a beautiful spring day and Reyna took Her baby daughter out on the park along with Her mother, the roman goddess of war, Bellona.

So as Baby Rhyanna was giggling as She was running through the grass while chasing a butterfly, and both Reyna and Her mother watched and were talking.

"My granddaughter will become the next Praetor of Rome," Bellona said.

"Well, let's just see what happens Mother, but Rhyanna will definitely be looking after the younger ones," Reyna explained.

"You're gonna have more?" Bellona asked.

"No mother, I meant, all of My friends' children, She will be looking after all of them when They are older," Reyna explained.

"That is one way to do it," Bellona said.

"How?" Reyna asked.

"Having responsibilities," Bellona said with a smile, and Reyna and Bellona watched Baby Rhyanna still running after a butterfly while giggling.

•••

(The end)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.1K 35
WARNING: badly written but a rewrite is up on my page REDAMANCY | Lorna and her friends are the demigods of the great prophecy. Together, they will s...
24.1K 256 22
Initially, this was supposed to be a 'mortals meet demigods' but with time it has shifted to one-shot more than anything, still I hope you enjoy! I p...
38.1K 437 29
Percy Jackson was betrayed by all his friends. He was forced out of camp half-blood and needed to find a place to go. He decided, why not pledge his...
676 26 23
"Y'know, I never thought it would end up like this." "Me neither." "I love you, but you know we can't be together." "I know. Maybe we're meant to be...