Secret Marriage - Manan

By lishaghosh

Manik and Nandini are married in an adverse situation, Both of them were not ready to accept it . Lets see wh... More

Note
Chapter 1. Manan
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3. Manan meet
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5. Isha caught them.
Chapter 6.
Note
Chapter 7. Confused Souls.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10. Manik in the house .
11.
12. Nandini in Malhotra Mansion.
13. Ilzaam lage ke main badal gya, kyu badal gaya kabhi pooch meri jaan
14. Kaise hua ? Kaise Hua? Tu itna jaroori kaise hua.
15.Kyun ab ik lafz nahin dil kehne ki haalat mein
16. Manike mage hithe
17. Meri ankho me dekha kar jab main baat krta hu
18. Kese mujhe tum mil gaye
19.
20. Ayy kya bolti tu
21.
22.
23. Engagement day.
24.
25. Trip
26.
27. Masti time.
28.
29. Confession
30.
31. Trip and The Mehendi.
34.
33. Stay a little longer.
Crazy plans.
35. Honeymoon
36. Pakki hai, maine pi rakhi h
37. Baby Nandu
38. You are my addiction.

32. Wedding

1.3K 137 18
By lishaghosh

Hello everyone, to all who were eagerly waiting for this story. I am back. A gentle request , go and read the previous chappy to get a hang of it again.

Happy reading Guys...

Manik took the towel from her hands and started drying her hairs rubbing it gently on her hairs "You look beautiful with open hairs ." He complimented her when she just smiled looking outside the window. He took her in a back hug asking for the dryer. Nandini went to the drawer taking it out and handed over to him. 

He started drying  her hairs and the serene face of her to be bride was attracting him more. She was looking like a fresh flower which has just bloomed. Unable to control anymore he pulled her near him removing the hair strands from her face and took her lips in a passionate kiss. It was slow but soothing, they were living the moment together. 

 Manik himself never knew his strength is his romance. "Ready for tonight ?" He smirked looking at her when she hit him on his chest blushing saying "We are getting married today manik, focus on the rituals. Mr. One track mind."  

"Ok I won't think of it, you have hurt me Nandini . Now it will be you who will initiate the bedroom for us." He faked cried 

Drama king.

Nandini rolled her eyes looking at him when he smirked "Game on Mrs. Malhotra. It will be fun to play with you." 

Saying this he left the room to get her ready for the most important day of their life. He made some quick calls for tonight and planned it accordingly. Let's see how do you resist Manik Malhotra's charm. 

He went to his room to get ready for the day whereas the women of the house were busy gossiping and singing songs completing the rituals. As soon as i entered the room , someone pulled my hairs someone made my eyes, perks of not being a makeup person. I hate it. I love to keep things simple so is manik. I asked Isha about my hair being open when she said manik has strictly ordered them not to tie them up. 

Suddenly my cheeks started heating up, this guy always has his way. Isha and I headed towards the hall where everyone was waiting for me and manik to reach. I frowned not seeing manik around. 

dulhan tayar h dulha ka makeup ni hua ab tk. 

I pouted in my head thinking about manik as he didn't showed up till now. I will be the first girl in history who is waiting for the groom to come. 

The aunties stated gossiping about how beautiful i looked , i was impatiently waiting for manik now to look at me and give his compliment. Come on i am his Nandini itna haq to banta h . 

Soon the car horns and everyone looked towards the door to see for manik and his friends entering and as soon as my eyes fell on him, my my Manik. My mouth was wide open, this guy can't be more hot. I am blessed to have him as mine ..... only mine. 

He smirked looking at my condition and his smirk "Nandu nandu control" 

Our families stood up around us and dad brought the papers. My heartbeat could be heard from a mile away as he signed the paper and slide it towards me to sign it. I was already blushing and his closeness wasn't helping me at all. His manly fragrance was so beautiful that i so wanted to kiss him. 

Signing to my perfect Man, as I was about to write Murthy beside my name , manik wrapped his hands around my waist and leaned near my ears saying 

I love you Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra and you are mine to cherish. 

My heart was  about to come out , gosh. this is so embarrassing. I put the pen down and stood near isha. Safe place. 

Nandini bhabhi Bhai will miss you, come ..........

Isne party change kr liya. I pouted again when manik winked at me and looked away as if nothing happened. 

our parents were congratulating each other , alya and mukti came near me and asked "He said it didn't he." 

"He siad it before too." Slip of tongue, ye vmera sath ni deta stupid nandu, they laughed at me when manik looked at us with suspense. "Ohh so its your turn to propose him." Mukti further teased me when manik winked at me again. 

ayyappa isko ankh marne ki bimari h kya !!

The priest chanted the mantras when we sat there . Manik's knees touched mine while we were sitting there. It felt like butterflies in my stomach. Tch nandini its just manik koi ur ni h . I sat a little far when he frowned at me and moved closer. 

Then the time came when we were about exchange garlands, this guy stood afar from me. Guys i have a request and i want you guys to support me. Nandini has not proposed me yet, so i decided i won't proceed before she proposes me and accepts Manik Malhotra. 

What the hell.

This guy is crazy. Everyone started hooting for us. goddess earth please open up and take me down, this is so embarrassing. I glared him when he smirked at me again. 

I...... I    

Manik badh me please, this guy is a monster how can i forget .

He nodded his head in a no when Raj papa and Nyo maa encouraged me to propose him. 

I like you. 

He frowned at me and then glared me back. Not so soon Mr malhotra. 

Everyone agreed for it but manik was cursing me. Wah nandini beta you are genius. 

We exchanged our garlands and stood up for pheras. Manik held me by my waist to stand straight. i was a bit nervous with the crowd and i am not ready to gain so many eyes and attention on me.

we all then settled back down when Nyonika maa handed him the sindoor. He picked a pinch of it and my mother removed the mang tikka making me close my yes when he filled my head with it , few sprinkled at my nose when everyone clapped saying " The husband will love you more."

I cannot hold myself anymore when when he leaned to tie the Mangal sutra.  

I love you Manii... 

He stopped at his tracks and looked at me with amusement. Say it again.

I love you. 

The whole thing that you said my name .

I blushed knowing he loved this name "Mani" 

He kissed my forehead when the photographer clicked some candid pictures. I don't care about who is thinking what and what are people saying "I love this man to eternity. 

Thankyou ayappaa to give me such a wonderful gift for me. 

We headed for the dinner, Isha was constantly there with me, she is a sweetheart. There was a ritual where manik has to feed me and vice versa. It was fun he made me have the sweet whereas i feed him the biryani, his favorite. 

"Bhai aaa.... mujhe v khila de." Isha teased him when he royally ignored her. she pouted at him when i took a spoon full and made her eat. she smiled at me and ignored his brother saying "Main tujhe dekh lungi badh me." 

now the most toughest step, bidaii. I wasn't that attached to mom dad but i feel this phase is so emotional that out eyes start overflowing . I had tears in my eyes when manik rubbed my back to calm me down. We bend down to take blessings from everyone and bid them byee. Mukti alya and isha was holding my belongings and Manik took me in bridal style to the car. 

This guy is a blessing. He cannot be more sweet . 

Done with today's update guys. I don't know what did i write, this  was my first time to write something like this. Bear with this guys. Now you all suggest what do you wanna see........ wedding night/ honeymoon surprise/ flying abroad/ something of nandini's surprise / fight. 

Do comment below for your suggestions. 

Thankyou lovelies. 

LISHA. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 16.7K 48
Manik and Nandini both belong to different worlds yet are in love with each other. They love too soon and marry but make it their little secret. what...
360K 19.6K 27
Manik and nandani are married for 4 months but manik didn't expected her. Nandani tried to make their relation work but she too stop trying. She is b...
91.3K 12.4K 28
Ajeeb Daastaan hai yeh Kahan shuru kahan khatam The strange tale of Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy. Though they know each other from childhood, th...
1M 95.6K 114
Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill in the problems and accept their importan...