𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 ✩ 𝐠𝐒𝐯𝐞𝐧...

By insipidcoffee

All of it became too much. Soon the devotion you had towards music were gone. You've cut ties with them. Eve... More

π—¦π—¨π—£π—˜π—₯π—‘π—”π—Ÿ
0. the star who devoted themself once
I. complications
II. 12th of june
III. i'm sorry
IV. the guilt that's been eating me whole
V. and then, it was goodbye
β™‘οΈŽ special chapter # yuri
VI. ointment and meat buns
[p.1] VII. there's something about you,
[p.2] VII. why do you care?
VIII. i want to hear you
IX. bad habits
X. when you were here before
XI. an unexpected meeting
[p.1] XII. just enjoy it, you'll get there
[p.II.] XII. more than friends, less than lovers
XIII. persuasion
cherry red

β™‘οΈŽ special chapter # haruki

190 3 0
By insipidcoffee

Human! Haruki x Vampire! Reader

In which you're a vampire that decided to feed off from a random passerby, it's Haruki by chance and you pass out from drinking his blood, for some unknown reason. He lets you live under his roof and a little bird said he's grown attached. He'd been avoiding you for the last month since you'd lived with him, why though?

Warning:  MC is kinda mean, blood drinking, drinking from blood pouch, yandere vibes, dark relationships, a pinch of angst, Haruki gets a taste of his own blood.

Not Proofread.

MY BLOOD, YOURS ONLY

Nakayama Haruki was the first human to ever give you a keen interest.

Which being, a vampire like you could never think of that way. Afterall, vampires saw all humans the same, they were all blood bags. But it just seemed like Haruki was an exception to that thought.

You could still feel the amusement that shook you the first time that you saw him.

You didn't exactly know how this 'college' thing works, you were far from educated of this era (too old) to know what they were in the first place. He muttered in his breath complaints about college as he walked through the quiet streets, rubbing his neck with his hand. As if he was already trying to lure you. You couldn't care less about the way that his scent wafted your nose as bitter. Admittedly, you were a picky vampire, one that usually goes hunting for a good scent and a feeder— but you're too thirsty to think rightly of who you could feed off from.

For now, as long as it was blood, you'd go for it.

On top of a one story coffee shop's roof, you sat patiently with your legs crossed waiting for the first person to walk through the pavement under you. You were starting to get a little impatient and could only tap your fingers against your clothed legs. 

Just as you were starting to think of actually searching, a sound that you knew came from a human and not a fellow bloodsucker — you leaned a little from your position and could only make out a male's figure talking to himself, he was walking in a distance that was a few feet away from where you were.

You knew that this one was going to satisfy your hunger for tonight.

You stood up and took the time to watch this human walk at a tired pace. When you knew it was the perfect time to let yourself know, you jumped off the small building and landed flat on your feet with much precision from the fall. His scent shifted, although it had the same bitterness, confusion was there.

You stood at least six feet away from him, unmoving just like his figure. Unlike him though, you didn't feel the fear. Just the thirst and the excitement that you felt coming from his fear.

And there it was, the scent that you anticipated. The scent that was coming from him heightened your hunger even more. There was an eerie silence that lingered around the air that the two of you shared and by now, you could pick up his exhaling of breath when you took a step.

And another.

Another.

Another one.

The last — until you took a grasp of his wrist, conveniently enough that when you did so on your left was a back alley — so you took that time to pin his body against the wall, ignoring his pained yelp, easily having both of his wrist on top of his head with your dominant hand. His scent was alluring enough to have your head on the side of his neck in just a second, running your lips against the soft surface of his milky skin.

" H-hey! Wait! What are you—angh! "Something about his scent brought you to sniff more of him. Even when you weren't still digging your fangs on his skin, you could already feel yourself get intoxicated. This was new, a small part of your mind could only think. Never in your whole years of existence as an immortal have ever brought you to feel this intoxicated with a human. You guessed that he was just a tad bit different from them, you couldn't really bring yourself to be in the right mind to think more of this. Taste his blood. Devour him. Was what the monster inside of you was thinking and you let yourself indulge that thought.

He squirmed in your hold, the moment that you dug your sharp teeth on his skin. You stared at the wall in front of you with dilated pupils as you drank more of his sweet blood. Never have you had ever tasted something so very succulent, that it made you feel so blood-drunk. You could hear him whimper under your hold.

He should've been the one to have his knees buckle up with weakness and fall unconscious.

Not you.

You found yourself lying on top of something squishy and comfortable after that night, the memory of it all so clear. Only then you realized that you were inside a house, not yours since you didn't have one and you heard footsteps coming your way. This human had just really brought you to his room, what a foolish move. But then again, a kind one, in your circumstance as a vampire.

You learned on that day that he took you home, that Nakayama Haruki was a kind human. Too kind for his own good.

Why?

First of all, he took you to his home. The vampire that could have taken his life on that night and didn't kill you. A reasonable human would have you dead the next second that they knew that the vampire that drank their blood fainted. But apparently, he wasn't one which was a miracle for you.

Second and lastly, he treated you…as if you were a human. Which was odd, knowing that he knew you were a vampire. He offered you food and even though you didn't feed off of these human foods, you couldn't resist the look on his face! He helped you take a bath when he said that you needed one and you came out from the bathroom like a fresh vampire ready to devour another human's neck ( you hoped that they would taste the same as him) as the night time hit. You told him how grateful you were and nodded, thankful for his hospitable acts.  

But then a hand clutching your wrist stopped you from holding the door. He had a somewhat embarrassed look on his face and you find that oddly adorable with the way that he turned his face on the side and muttered words that brought your eyes to widen in mischief.

He was asking you to stay and who were you to not accept?

That's where it led you to an unnatural life with a human. He lets you feed from him and in return, you help him with his chores. Funny, isn't it? How a vampire just wipes the table and they get blood for their satisfaction in return? You weren't complaining though, you didn't know that having this kind of turn from your boring days brought you to this. And it seemed like he was getting some sort of satisfaction too, not just from the things that you do in his home but also to him. He gave you enough privilege to drink from his body, you stopped feeding from his neck though — not wanting his humane body to go to waste of being another one like you. His wrist was the usual and you were more than careful not to trigger a nerve that'd cause his death. There were other times that he'd just give you a pouch of blood when he was tired and those times were more frequent from the last three weeks.

And you were starting to get bored in the house lately, he'd always show up a lot more later than usual at night time so one day when you knew he'd do that again — you  sauntered outside from his home and made sure to lock it (as he instructed before) and find a new one to prey with while the man was gone. Maybe you could find someone that has the same blood as him even and bring your frustration of your hunger to that human.

You easily found a woman but her taste was nowhere near his, but it's the only fresh one that you could get so just like last time, this was your only resort. You didn't drink from her that much to cause her to faint down the floor, apparently that frustration had made you do that and now you watched her form run away from yours with a small limp and her sobs were completely heard around the place. You licked your lips and relished the taste before turning, ready to head back towards Haruki's home. You heard quick footsteps a distance away from you and you knew that it came from the man himself but made no move to follow him with the same pace. He was probably just running on his way home with his ragged breathing so it was all good.

But you realized that it wasn't.

Those three weeks turned into a full month, and it wasn't like you were that attached to feel that sort of feeling. If ever, you'd gladly leave if ignoring in that span of time was what he was trying to imply.

Just as when you thought he was different from the rest!

The day that you decided to confront him about it was the day that you actually went to his university. It was different from what it was before but sightseeing the place dwindled in your mind as you tried to find his room amongst these hundreds of them. You stealthily walked through the halls and made sure to present yourself enough to look like a normal student that was just roaming around the halls, you borrowed (stole) clothes from Haruki's closet that would be the same as what the other college students here were wearing, the days that you saw him coming home from this place brought you to successfully blend in since the out of date clothes that you wore wouldn't exactly match up here.

Already familiar with his scent didn't bring you to find much longer, and now you found yourself in the back door of the rather large room and quietly as you could with the professor's voice drowned out from your ears. Luckily, Haruki was sitting in the middle and was listening attentively to the old man in front teaching to sense your presence.

He did once you sat next to him and he turned his head, his eyes held disinterest for a second before they slowly widened in shock.

It was you.

" You've been avoiding me. " He heard you mutter, voice so low that not even the man sitting near him could hear. It felt like it was just you and him in the moment and it didn't feel that right. He was about to open his lips to reply, he stared at you with an unsettled gaze as you raised your hand in an almost bold manner, catching the professor's attention so easily that it was almost a crime for them to acknowledge you that way.

" Excuse me sir, I don't mean to interrupt but my friend said that he doesn't feel well. I'd have to take him to the infirmary. " In such a monotonous tone, the teacher responded that the two of you could go.

Now, he found himself getting dragged by this vampire that he decided to welcome home to his house one day. With your hold on him, you stopped inside an unlit room, unoccupied and the only source of light was the full moon casting a soft glow to your bodies, your eyes reflecting bright from it. Just like your first meeting, his body slammed against a wall, a pained yelp escaping his lips as he stared at with slight fear in his eyes.

" If you want to kick me out of your house, then you should have said so. Giving me low hopes that you'd actually willingly let me stay there annoys me, do you know that? "

" I…it's not that! " The way that your face quickly morphed into a confused scrunch made him divert his head away from you. So he looked to the side and down the ground instead, unable to bring himself to look at you.

" Am I not enough? " He tried to have a breathing stable but seeing that look on your eyes and his emotions all over his chest didn't manage to bring him to do so. He shook in your hold. " When I saw that night drinking from that woman…I…I hated it. I don't want to see you with any other human other than me! "

He hated it.

He hated it so much.

He was catching feelings for you and under your  unwavering gaze, he felt it so unnecessary to feel such things. Afterall, you were a vampire and he was just some regular human. There was a part of him that hoped that you'd feel the same way but with the way that you stared at him as if he was the most disgusted man in the world.

He couldn't even stop the threatening of his tears as he could only let them flow from his face.

He feels so pathetic right now.

He was so pathetic.

He should be ashamed—

He gasped your name as quick as a bolt of  a thunder, your fangs deepening themselves down the skin of his neck. He closed his eyes tight that all he was see was deep black — and feel the sharpness of your teeth penetrating his neck and somehow he felt a wave of relief along with his warm body pressing against your cold one. This time, he was the one that felt so weak that his knees buckle. You had to take a hold of his waist so he couldn't collapse and as if you were accepting his feelings — you kissed him.

Your blood covered lips pressed against his harshly that he knew that it'd bruise, your tongue nipping his lips and who was he stop you from invading the insides of his mouth by your tongue?

He could taste the copper in his mouth and his moan rumbled in his throat as your tongue danced along with his.

You were starting to pull away and Haruki didn't want it to end, perhaps this was you felt like everytime that you feed from him, he wanted to quaff the intoxication until his mind could go blank.  It could be a farewell kiss for all he could expect from a vampire like you, so he took a grasp of your collar and crashed his lips against yours.

He didn't need to worry about that though, you weren't going anywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 27 9
[Discontinued] I, [Your Name], started High School and became friends with someone in my class, Haruhi Fujioka, on our first day of school, we didn't...
30.1K 1.3K 10
The music business was a tough job, but you were up for the challenge. You spent your whole life playing and creating music, because it was your pass...
136K 2.8K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 Β» You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
148K 2.5K 22
You're an 18 year old student, who happens to be in the year of high school, Junior year, and yet you happen to be in the art club ever since Freshm...