Behind Her Back

By hemmosvans

"But What about Laura?" I ask Luke. "She will never know," Luke whispers. (DISCLAIMER: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WA... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
Twenty
twentyone
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven (last chapter)

twentytwo

155 14 7
By hemmosvans

Lara's P.O.V

I woke up from the bright light shinning past my curtains, I sat up in my bed and looked around my now bright room and remembered what day it is today, Monday. I hate monday, mainly because its school and another day of dodging Luke. I walked to the living room to see Laura giving me an annoyed look.

"What was that at Luke's Apartment?" She spat, I started to panic until I thought of the perfect excuse.

"It was a stupid dare" I laughed, she just growled

"Well, why did you have to interrupt us?" She sneered, I rolled my eyes and started to make my breakfast. She sighed and started making her breakfast, I ate my toast and quickly packed my bag with the things I need. I picked up my bag and ran to the bus stop, it was freezing today, it was frosty and cold, for Australia.

I sat on the cold bench underneath the frosty bus shelter and waited for my bus to arrive, I opened up my phone to see several messages from Claire, Maali, Calum, Ashton, Michael, Julia and of course Luke. I read the first message that went into a group chat with Claire, Maali, Michael, Ashton and Julia. They were all talking about this concert Ashton organised, he invited us all and he already bought all the tickets.

[6:30am]

Ashton: hey guys, I bought tickets to all time low for all of us, who's in?

Julia: Hell Yeah, OMFG THANK YOU BABE OMHSDHJDIDDDDGUIEGD

Michael: Yes omg, Ill bring pizza!

Calum: I'm so in, and Michael I think you need a diet on the pizza, pizza is literally all you eat :/

Maali: Im in and Michael, Calum is right, I dont want a chubby kitten as my boyfriend xD

Michael: NEVERRR, AND BABE, IM NO KITTEN IM PUNK ROCK!!

Maali: Keep telling yourself that ;)

Michael: I am though, I have colourful hair and an eyebrow piercing :(

Maali: Like I said, Keep telling yourself that, your still a soft, fluffy kitten to me :D

Michael: I hate you right now :(

Maali: I'm sure you do ;)

Claire: wait are you serious? WTF YES, OML OML OML YASSSSS

Ashton: Thats great to know, just waiting for Lara

I read all the messages and laughed at Michael and Maali's argument, but I got too side tracked and awkwardly the bus was waiting right in front of me.

"Oh sorry" I say to the bus driver as I get on the bus.

"It fine" He mumbled as I walked onto the heated and nearly empty bus.

I quickly got back on my phone to reply before I got to school.

[7:20am]

Me: wtf of course im coming, why wouldn't I?

Ashton: Great, we're all going!

That was the last message I got until the bus finally arrived, I was as per usual the first person at school, no one on my bus went to my high school they would go to some other high school. I walked towards my locker until I saw someone by my locker wearing a red flannel and black ripped skinny jeans, Luke. I instantly turned around once I realised it was him, but it was too late.

"Lara!"

A/N: Hi guys, sorry for the long wait, I've been busy with 'studying' for the big exams and I've been stressing. So now I have a 4 day weekend, YAY! So I guess I can update more often :)

-Lara x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 3.2K 21
calum and michael never had friends, until they meet over twitter [lower case intended] (I wrote this book when I was 15, so I'm sorry for the gramma...
69.4K 2.9K 39
calumclifford: hey bae calumclifford: whY THE FUCK AREN'T MY MESSAGES SENDING calumclifford: FUCK U @ TWITTER or where michael is in a huge band and...
401K 8.2K 23
What's life without a little risk? (This is basically filled of smut so if you don't like smut then I advise not to read, plus I wrote this ages ago...
4.2K 282 45
I wrote this book like 5 years ago it's kinda embarrassing lol