First Wife Or First Love 💕

بواسطة Nishfanfic25

When you're on a path where you had to choose between your wife whom you're forced to marry with and your lov... المزيد

Ashi or Avneet..??
New year party.
Developing feelings.
Realisation of love.
Dream proposal.
The sweet proposal.
Cat fight 😸
Vaishu's Anger
Ashi's cunning plan.
Sid throws ashi out.
Broken souls.
Avu agrees for wedding.
Finally together ❤️
Bundle of joy 💖
Secret revealed.
Heart attack.
Death anniversary

Ik yaad purani hai..

715 89 38
بواسطة Nishfanfic25

Meanwhile with Sidneet,

In parking area, Sid turns Avu back and moves her hairs on one shoulder and was trying to zip up her dress but the zip was stucked badly. Avu turns around suddenly and encircles her arms around his neck.

Avu-: Aren't you losing your control seeing me looking so sexy... She asks him huskily in drunk voice while Sid wasn't able to reply her. He was going to say her to keep quiet but before he could she hides her face in his neck and starts peppering soft kisses on his neck nuzzling there. Sid tries to close her zip ignoring her sweet tortures but wasn't able to stop her and when he tried to pull her zip up carefully Avu bites him on his neck giving a hickey marking him as her's. Sid wince a lil while Avu sucks his skin where she just give him a lovebite and then looks at it removing her face from his neck and was looking at it with proud like she has done a very big job while in all this Sid pulls her zip with full force causing to it come in his hand. He closes his eyes in frustration and facepalms himself.

Sid(murmurs)-: damn... This too had to happen now only... God now what I'll do...?? I can't leave her with that idiot rohan and neither can drop her to her home or else her dad will scold her if he gets to know about her from the servants or see her like this... What should I do now...?? He murmurs to himself in an inaudible voice while Avu frowns but Avu shrugs it off and smirks saying.

Avu-: someone is so desperate to make out with me here in parking lot... You know I love all that doing with only you Mr. Hottie... I have so many fantasies... She says to him in a drunken voice.

Sid (irritatedly)-: Shut up babygirl... He says while Avu pouts looking at him.

Sid was thinking that what to do now while Avu was just staring him, his facial features and strong body structure, his perfect well built toned abs, everything was looking very delicious to her. She bites her lips seducingly staring him when Sid turns to say something to her when his eyes fell upon some boys who were staring at Avu lustfully and looking at her milky bare back which was almost fully visible due to her backless dress and half opened zip. Sid moves her hair back from one side shoulder and was covering her back with her hairs when suddenly Avu smashes her lips on his kissing him passionately. The boys were still staring her when Sid glares them and breaking the kiss he removes his jacket and makes Avu wear it while Avu was looking at him grumpily and angrily as he has not let her kiss properly and hasn't even responded. He holds Avu's hands and makes her sit inside car and after signing the bodyguard's something he left from there.

After sometime, they both reaches to Sid's penthouse. Avu storms out of the car and enters directly inside penthouse after entering password. Sid rolls his eyes in frustration and goes behind her as he was feeling very angry upon her for whatever she did today for making him jealous and for drinking so much. He goes towards her and turning her to him, he smashed his lips on her lips kissing her angrily. Avu responds back and was now happy, her all anger vanished. Sid bites her lips making blood ooze out from her lips a lil and sucks it. He breaks the kiss and looks at her. Both of their eye were speaking so many desires and need for eachother. Sid moves more closer to her and removes his jacket from her and looks at her intensely. He picks her up and moves towards his bedroom and gently placing her on bed, he hovers over her and starts kissing her neck and giving her lovebites while Avu's hand were in Sid's hairs. She moans as he bite her soft skin with his sharp teeth. After sometime he looks at her for permission which she gives him without any hesitation or nervousness. Sid kisses her directly on her lips and they both spend a beautiful full of romance night together.

****************

Leap of 1 year,

Location-: London.

A girl was sitting in the floor in the corner of a room with darkness spread all around her. Her face was hidden in her knees and she was crying vigorously remembering something or specifically someone. She was crying when someone enters in her room. The person comes towards her and sits on his knees. She sees the person and hugs him tightly while crying. The person caresses her hairs and makes her calm.

Sm1-: sshhh... Relax Avni... I'm here na you're safe with me... Don't think about him, he was just your past... Forget him... The person says to the girl who is none other than our heroine avneet.

Avu-: I can't Rohan... I can never... She says to sm1 who is Rohan Mehra. The boy choosen by Avu's dad for her marriage. She was saying this when another sm1 say's something while entering her room.

Sm1-: you had to Avu... Not for him, not for you but for your baby you had to forget him and don't forget that he's going to become father and he had accepted his wife and her baby...

Avu-: he hadn't accepted her... She has blackmailed him, I know my Siddharth... He only loves me and had only touched me not anyone else, I'm his everything and he had promised me if I get pregnant also na than he'll be at my side but he's not here with me when I need him the most and that baby in ashi is not of Sid's I know that and randeep you're caring about her baby but what about my baby... He or she also needs his dad and this baby is his own blood but that baby is not his blood... She says while sobbing and keeping her hand on her 8 months baby bump.

Rd-: I know avu and I can understand everything whatever you're saying but try to understand Avu, he's standing on that path where he can't choose you... If he'll choose you then he'll lose both his mom and grandfather and you'll lose your dad... Avu you both are bounded by your parents swear and can't do anything...

Rohan-: yes Avni randeep is right... Just forget Sid and marry me, I promise avni I'll love your baby as mine and I'll give you everything and the love and happiness which Sid also can't give you...

Avu(angrily)-: just shut up rohan, no one can take his place in neither my life nor my baby's life... I'll never ever marry anyone else except him and this is his baby not yours, you both are just my friends and nothing else... Don't try to act like my close one which you both are not... And about dad so I fucking don't care... Why I should care for my dad when he can't see his daughter's happiness and force her to marry someone else...?? Why I should think about his feelings when he hadn't thought once about me or my baby...?? It was so easy for him to say to abort my baby but you only think how can I abort my baby who's the reason I'm alive till now, and you know what I literally don't care about anyone except my Sid and my baby, I don't care who lives or who dies... Call me selfish or whatever you want but now I'll be selfish because it's about our happiness and I'll not sacrifice my happiness for others.. give me mobile I'll call Siddharth and tell him everything... She says and snatching the mobile from rohan she stands up and dials Sid's no but before Sid can pick up the call rohan snatches the mobile from her and they both shakes their head.

Rohan-: we'll not let you call him... You're not understanding avni, he'll never choose you above your family and specially now when his wife is pregnant... You believe it or not but he had moved on in his life and is very happy with his family and it's the bitter reality... Accept it as soon as you can or else you'll regret badly.... He says and lefts from her room with Rd. Rd locks the door while Avu Angrily throws the vase in their direction causing it to break into pieces and the next moment she starts crying. Rohan and Rd looks at eachother and then left from there being irritated of her mood swings. They were on stairs when they heard a loud scream of Avu, they both runs towards her room and opening it they get's shocked seeing Avu lying down on floor in half unconscious state. They runs towards her and picking her up they takes her to hospital.

*************

In hospital,

Avu was taken to ICU while Randeep and rohan was standing outside. They call Avu's dad and tells him everything. They were thinking to tell everything to Sid but stops remembering that he had break all the ties with them. Rohan and Rd was standing and praying to God for Avu and her baby.

After almost 48 hrs (it's just my imagination, I don't know much about all this pregnancy and all) the doctors come out of the Operation theatre and tells them that the baby and mother both are safe but both are weak and the baby has to kept under observation for a month in ICU as it's a pre born baby and weak too. (A/n-: Guy's I know about this and I'm sure about it because my family told me that I was also kept in ICU for a month because I was weak and due to cold my body was turning blue, you know how much coldest month January is like December to half February it's very cold so hope you'll understand what I mean to say).

Rohan-: Dr... It's a boy or a girl...??

Dr-: it's a baby boy... Saying this the doctor left while they both squeals and distribute sweets in whole hospital.

Soon the baby was shifted to ICU. Avu has gained her consciousness back and was shocked on finding no baby bump. She starts panicking when rohan and Rd enters and calms her telling the baby is safe and is a baby boy. She goes towards ICU with the help of Rd and rohan and see the baby through glass but No one was allowed to touch the baby till now or see him from close or enter inside ICU except doctors. Avu was literally craving to hold her baby in her arms but she wasn't able to and somewhere the reason for it, she herself. She hasn't taken meals properly and had eaten only for one person, has always ignored her late night cravings and instead of being happy she was all time upset and crying due to her this stage of pregnancy.

After 20 days, in evening Avu was sitting in a cafe thinking how to contact Sid and tell him everything as both Rd and rohan was not letting her to call him or tell him and nor they were giving her mobile back. Even Sid's mobile no wasn't reachable when she tried with someone's else mobile. Rd and rohan was in hospital while Avu was in nearby cafe. She looks outside of the window to see rain started falling while the weather was getting worst and darkness was spreading all over. She remembers their trip where they had confessed their love. (Guy's go and see starting chapters there everything is written how they confessed.) She just want to be in Sid's arms and want to tell him every single thing, the pain, their baby, her feelings every lil thing she wants to tell him, share with him every moment she spent talking with her baby and every moment she has been gone through in this one year, her and his pain, her and his happiness. She doesn't know what to do now and how to win the game which their destiny was playing with them. Their love story was never so complicated but is hard and difficult. It's true no love story is as easy as it seems, you had to struggle so much, fight a lot with your family for your love. Sometimes you sacrifice your happiness, your love for your family and sometimes or you can say rarely someone sacrifices their family for their love. Those are the lucky ones who get family and love both but they had to face many problems and has to cross so many hurdles in their love life in future. In their love story neither they both are happy nor their family is satisfied and why they are not satisfied just because Sid can't forget avneet and throw her out of his heart but what's his fault when she's not only in his head but in his soul. His life will come to end if he even tried to forget her while with Avu her dad is not at all happy with her decision of keeping the baby and not aborting it or marrying Rohan. A tear drop fell from her eyes remembering the night when they both got separated, their ways got seperated.

Bg song-: 

Chaand Se Bichhdi Raaton Ki
Aadhi Si Mulaqaton Ki
Kuch Baatein Hain Dardon Ki
Tujhe Sunaani Ae

Ik Yaad Purani Ae
Teri Meri Kahani Ae
Baarish Na Samjhi’n Tu
Akhiyaan Da Paani Ae..(x2)

Ishqe Di Laqeer Ka
Qissa Hai Ranjhe-Heer Ka
Vichhode Ne Uda Diya
Ye Panna Taqdeer Ka..(x2)

Meanwhile otherside Sid too was thinking about his love and every moment he spend with her.

Aaj Bhi Uss Deewane Ki
Ek Deewani Hai
Ik Yaad Purani Ae
Teri Meri Kahani Ae
Baarish Na Samjhi’n Tu
Akhiyaan Da Paani Ae
Ik Yaad Purani Ae
Teri Meri Kahani Ae
Baarish Na Samjhi’n Tu
Akhiyaan Da Paani Ae

Avu cries thinking about their late night chats and love messages and letters which they sent to eachother. She remembers how Sid use to write love letter only for her and that too on her favourite butterfly shaped letters.

Khat Tere Pyar Ke
Abhi Bhi Mere Paas Hain
Alfaazon Mein Dhadak Rahe
Tere Hi Ehsaas Hain..(x2)

Tu Toh Nahi Hai Saath Mere
Teri Nishani Hai

She stands up wiping her tears and picking up her sling bag she moves outside the cafe leaving her coffee unfinished.

Ik Yaad Purani Ae
Teri Meri Kahani Ae
Baarish Na Samjhi’n Tu
Akhiyaan Da Paani Ae..(x2)

She just walked a few steps while getting wet when her legs automatically stops seeing the person infront of her. She gets shocked seeing "him" here while he also gets shocked seeing her here. The person whom avu saw is Sid. Only one thing was roaming in Avu's mind that "Is she hallucinating or is he here in London in real..??"

TBC...

Guy's tell me is sid really there infront of her or not.

How was the update..??

Please vote nd comment.

Byee..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

YOUR SMILE بواسطة Writer

قصص الهواة

14K 949 32
{COMPLETED} When in the beginning of teenage you fall in love but get separated due to he fate. when you fall in love you can do anything for your pa...
21.2K 1.3K 38
Siddharth and Avneet were in same college. Sid is in relationship with Rits. Because of some reasons Sidneet spent their night. Because of Avi's preg...
13.1K 647 12
This is a fanfic by Srijani_Edition. Nothing relates to real life. Peep in to know!
134K 9.2K 79
A story of a girl who is madly in love with her bestfriend, who is getting married to someone else.... How will this marriage change her life and how...