Komi Can't Communicate Presen...

By Victor_TheRiper

Shouko Komi, a high school teenage girl, who happens to be very very VERY shy, and having difficult time comm... More

-PROLOGUE-
Chp.1
Chp.2 Lets Be Friends
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7 The Crazy Yandere: Ren Yamai
Chp.8 Mall Shopping
Chp.9 Waterpark Day Pt.1
Chp.10 WaterPark Day Pt.2
Chp.11 The Festival
Chp.12 Jealousy
Chp.13 The "I love You" Game
Chp.14 Home-Sick
Chp.15 Christmas Party
Final Chapter: Lemon

Chp.3 Meet Najimi Osana

3.6K 130 94
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR's POV-

Some couple days pass, Tadano is relief to hear that (YN) is somewhat himself again, not fully, but is slowly recovering, no thanks to Komi, Tadano has thanked her so much that he needed his friend back. But not only that, these couple days, Tadano has also realize that both Komi and (YN) have been talking a lot to each other lately, feeling comfortable talking to each other to say. Tadano was okay with it, knowing (YN) needed somebody else other than him to talk with, and Komi is the right person to talk with. So, one afternoon at school, Tadano and (YN) both helped Komi try to get her more friends, so far...they aren't doing so well. Tadano tried talking to some students, one of them is known to be Yamai Ren...

Now, she may look cute on the outside...but on the inside though...she's crazy-no wait, let me rephrase that word...she's a full on yandere on Komi, she will do anything for Komi, hell she will even take a whiff of her scent of her hair...
.
.
.
with that said, Yamai told Tadano to lay off and not be too gentle with Komi, and that goes to (YN) too...which he really doesn't care what she says or thinks, he won't listen to anyone. So, yeah, Tadano was having difficulty to talk with some students here. Now, (YN), on the other hand, he also tried talking with other students to get them be friends with Komi....but it would seem that they are to scared and nervous to be close, and talk with (YN), and just run away from him...the two had to take a break as they both sat with Komi during lunchtime...

Tadano: I don't even know these people much...they're not even my friends...yet their so mean, not cause of me personally, but the fact I'm with Komi.

(YN): Easy for you to say, every time I tried talking with them, they either piss their pants or run away from me....but we can't give up just yet.

Then, (YN) spots someone, who he and Tadano know, and happen to be their friend too...

(YN): Hey, what about him?

Tadano: You mean Osana?? ...Why did we not think of this!?

(YN): Literally...

Tadano: She can be helpful. Come on.

(YN): Mm.

Tadano and (YN) both walked over to Osana...

Tadano: Um, hey, Osana?

(YN): Yo.

Osana notices them...

Osana: Hmm?? Oh hey Tadano! Hey (YN)! It's been a while you guys! So tell me, what can your childhood friend can do for you both?

They both looked....confused, the fact they realize they're seeing Osana very...different.

Osana: And Komi?

Komi appeared behind (YN) without even noticing...

(YN): Ah!! How are you so quiet?? ....Anyways, Komi, this here is Najimi Osana, she's our friend.

Tadano: Yea, we and her went to the same School at Junior High.

. . . Then suddenly, they realize the pronouns they called Osana...

(YN): "She"??

Tadano: "Her"??

(YN): Hold on...

Tadano: Wait...

(YN)/Tadano: Why the hell are you wearing a skirt?!

Osana: Eh?? What are you two talking about? I'm a girl! Of course I'm wearing a skirt at school.

(YN): No way! You were a guy in Junior High!!

Tadano: And you've always wear boys uniform, just like us, right!!

Osana: Huh? What are you guys talking about? You two must be mixing things up, just like all the times.

Tadano/(YN): No No No No No No No No No!!

Osana: Hehe.

(YN) Mind: Najimi has been always like this though.

Tadano Mind: Yeah, like Gender Unknown...

(YN) Mind: What Osana says that doesn't match what Osana do. And also...

Tadano/(YN): A pathological liar, and above all.

Then, Steinway started arriving at the classroom and to went up to Osana, and started communicating with each other, gathering around her...

(YN): Of course, seems like all of them happen to be Osana's childhood friends as well.

Tadano: Can't blame Osana, She-He..... "They" were like that since Junior High. The majority of them were Najmi's childhood friends. They say that it was because "Their" parents would live around a lot for work.

(YN): But that's not the point, what's really amazing is "their" communication skills. "They" can become friends with anybody, in two to three minutes. Once it happens, they're friends forever....and by the looks of Komi's facial expression...

Komi:

(YN): I can tell she's surprise of how much friends Najami has.

Osana's friends started to leave as (YN) walks up to "them"...

(YN): Yo Osana, We got a favor to ask.

Tadano: Think you can do that?

Osana: Oh for sure! I'll do anything for my closest friends! Do you want me to satisfy you both~?

Tadano: Quit that!!

(YN): Komi can hear you!

Komi:

(YN): Sorry, "They're" only joking. What Osana says sounds....weird, but "they're" is not a bad person. At least we think...so if you're okay with that, how about that phrase I taught you, just like we practiced over.

Komi: ....

Tadano: Uh-Oh, looks like she needs help.

(YN): Komi, it's really simple, just say "Will you be my friend?", cool?

Komi: *gasps and nods*

(YN): Okay, you got this. Just take your time.

Komi then takes a deep breathe in and out...and she will feel ready to speak the phrase words (YN) taught her, and waits for the right time when she feels comfortable....
.
.
.
And she took the "take your time" seriously, as minutes go by each time, students coming over observing Komi on her beauty looks, taking pictures, (YN) scarring them away....
.
.
.
15 minutes later, Komi was about to speak at last, but only to began to stutter a lot...

Komi:

(YN): Wow, you're already improving a little since this morning.

Tadano: At least that's something, nice.

Osana: What the heck?! What is this about?!

Tadano: It may not sound like it, but she's trying to say "Will you be my friend?"

Osana: Really?! Are you guys sure???

(YN): Yea, this is the favor we asked. So knowing how good you can be of being a friend, will you be Komi's friend? I mean it should be easy from someone like you who is easily socialize.

Osana: .....Oh, well...I guess it's just...sorry, I don't think I can do that, not right now..

(YN): ...What!?

Komi freezes in shock...

Tadano: Uh-Oh.

(YN): Osana....can I have a word with you outside, please?

Osana: Sure thing!

Tadano: I'll come with, we'll be back Komi.

(YN) and Tadano were out of the classroom with Osana...

(YN): Now Osana....what in the hell are you thinking!? Why you said "No" to her?!

Tadano: Yea, you're the best communicator we know.

Osana: Oh please, I'm certainly not. And I'm sorry again, but for me...Komi is a hard person to deal with.

(YN): What the-How?? You can deal with anyone!

Osana: I know, and I did told you guys I'm literally everyone's childhood friends here in school. But as for Komi...I've met her some long time ago before you guys.

(YN): Wait, really?? When??

Osana: We we're in second grade together. I met her at the playground, and ask her to play with me...but all she did was look at me, and not say a word back, like if she was ignoring me this whole time...She's the only one I could not connect with. I was in shock, I was sick for a week.

(YN): So...Komi's always been like this every since as well?

Osana: I'm not saying I don't dislike her, but...when our eyes met, I start to shake.

Tadano: Ah, I see.

(YN): But, I think you're mistaken. Komi didn't ignore you. Talk to her, and you'll see. Also, will you walk her home too for today, and then decide?

Osana: Woah (YN), you're quite the pushy lately. But the thing is, I tried everything I could to be friends with her back then, but I had no success. Besides, she seems like a super popular girl, which I take it she must have lots of friends. And...

Osana notices (YN) gave a serious look, and says...

(YN): Talk to her and you'll understand why...I'm gonna get back to her, don't wanna keep her alone and uncomfortable.

(YN) walks back in the classroom with Komi...

Osana: What's going on with him now? (YN)'s been really awfully supportive of Komi.

Tadano: He's been like this ever since he and her became friends.

Osana: Oooh, so does he like her then~??

Tadano: Heh, no. Not that I know about, but that's not the point. She's just having trouble, and of course I can't do the helping alone, so (YN) decided to help me out, and has been really helping a lot too. So whatever Komi said to him that day...he's recovering, so far. So in return, he's gonna help her, and...

Tadano notices Osana moving her body around and making weird noises...

Tadano: Are you..alright??

Osana: As of matter of fact, Tadano, I think (YN) is hot! I'm getting wet~!

Tadano: Where?

Osana forgets about it...

Osana: Okay, I'll Walker with Komi today. But under one condition.

Tadano: What is it??

Osana: Both you and (YN) stop calling me Osana. I mean come on, we go way back. Just call me Najimi, like y'all used to, okay?

Tadano: Okay, thank you, (YN) would appreciate it too.

Osana: I know...heh, this does take me back to Junior High. You remember me and (YN) helped you write "love" on the school playground? You thought that girl you liked would know if was from you-

Tadano: Stop! Stop! Stop! Not right there-

Osana: And I recall she rejected you, and (YN) had to take you home and buy you some ice cream, haha!

Tadano Mind: This is some of the reasons why I Don talk to you about....anyways, I'm glad Najimi will take a second chance to talk with Komi...sure as (YN) will glad to hear about it too.

-END OF CHAPTER 3-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 139 23
A slow burn romance of a quiet, cat-like boy falling for a bubbly bunny-like girl. Will they get together and have their happily ever after, or will...
13.5K 290 13
(I did not finish watching kcc when I wrote this so its not really a crossover. more like Saiki figures out how to get back to the saiki k universe...
18.9K 185 37
Tadano and Komi have been in the same highschool for 2 years now, and they are just entering their 3rd year. Komi's communication skills have increas...
131K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...