FATED MATES (To Have And To H...

By malecfanstories

Simple Malec (Au) More

💖CHAPTER 1💖
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch12
Ch 13
Ch 14
15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123(epilogue)

Chapter 91

131 16 27
By malecfanstories

💜💜Chapter 91 💜💜

"Haan…Mr. Hugo!! this is magnus … may I know which country dad went for a business trip? ..I tried to catch him through the phone but he is not responding.." magnus asked Hugo through phone call , Hugo is his dad's personal secretary 

"Sorry sir. I have been on sick leave for the past 3 days, so I don't know what's happening in our office and what project is going on!!! Sir, give me some time. I will be rejoining today.. I will check the schedule and let you know sir" Hugo answered quickly… 

"Okay Hugo,take your time.. in case if he gets back from the trip then let me know," he said on the phone while standing on the balcony, gazing at the busy New York morning . 

Hugo :Sure sir!! (he said and they both hung the call) 

Alec was standing in front of the mirror staring at the street through the window gap … Magnus could see that his alec looks 0ff since last night.. He somehow regrets spilling things to Alec, especially when he himself knows how sensitive a person he is, and he knows Alec is more short tempered than him… he walked inside the room and stood next to Alec.. Alec shifted his gaze from the window to the dressing  mirror only after he realized that his magnus is  standing next to him… 

"still upset???" he asked tapping alec's nose tip.. 

"no!! I am good" he said and turned around to face the mirror and tried to comb that messy hair again and again.. 

"Let me help you with that" Magnus said and snapped the comb from Alec's hand..Alec wanted to stop him but Magnus already started to do his thing… Alec stood there silently, showing his head  properly to Magnus by tilting his head down a little.. Magnus curled his finger around Alec's chin and made him look into his face… 

Magnus : Is that thing still bothering you?? (he asked concernedly) 

Alec  didn't say anything he just breathed out to calm himself.. 

Magnus :you haven't talked to me properly since last night… what's up with you?? (he asked looking into alec's eyes) 

Alec : It's nothing.. It's just.. (he trailed off)

Magnus : you are making me worry… don't make me regret that I made a mistake by spilling things to you last night…I ruined your peace, aren't I?? (he chuckled painfully) 

Alec stared at him not before making an annoying sound… he pulled Magnus closer.. 

Alec : It's nothing to do with you.. It's me and my anger.. I can't control it.. I want to break his nose and kill him right away, that's how I feel the moment I heard about the problem you were facing..   (he said, tightening his fist, clenching his jaw and grinding his teeth) 

Magnus :shhhh…(he said taking Alec's face in his hands…) as I said I will manage..if you want to do something then Just be careful at your work… (he said and kissed his nose tip gently..) 

Alec didn't say a word he just nodded in return… 

Magnus smiled and ruffled Alec's hair.. "Oopsi" he said on looking at the messy hair again which made Alec roll his eyes and Magnus laughed on looking at alec.. After adjusting Alec's hair, Magnus took his mobile ,key, wallet, and walked out of the room.. Before disappearing through the doorway.. He took a quick look at alec..he sees no improvement in alec's face.. "what??" Alec asked Magnus while looking him through the mirror.. 

Magnus : I know I am stressing you a lot but you don't regret marrying me right?? (he asked playfully but deep inside he want to make sure that alec didn't feel that way, he knows alec is suffering because of him) 

Alec : Run, before I smack you out through that window… (he said looking at magnus without even blinking) 

Magnus' eyes widened.. Alec eyed him to go.. So Magnus smiled to himself and left the bedroom… 

Once they both went down to the parking area.. "I will drive," Alec said and snapped the key from Magnus's hand, he started the car.. Magnus looked at him suspiciously because Alec always takes his bike to work but today he joined with magnus… 

Magnus : Is there any special occasion? Because it's weird my husband is coming with me..!! (he said smirking at Alec and closing the door) 

Alec : why?? can't I use my husband's car for a day?? (he asked in different tone which confuses magnus even more) 

Magnus : why not?? - he said and got himself ready for what is coming next.. 

Throughout the way Alec was silent, Magnus kept on eyeing him then and now.. He talked to Alec about so many things and Alec was listening and smiling and replying with a smile and one or two words which is still a question mark to magnus.. 

Alec was strangely silent, his face flushed red then and now… so Magnus repeated himself that he wanted to keep an eye on Alec throughout the day.. 

When they reached the hospital Magnus could see Mike parking his car with a smile on his face…

Magnus' gaze shifted to Alec and the other person didn't look like he was gonna stop any time sooner . He kept on driving and pressing the clutch …. 

Magnus : Alec stop!!! (he said a little nervously but Alec was full of anger, he kept on driving fast and got  close to Mike's car) Alexander!!! stop.. Stop.. Just stop!!! (he said and pressed the brake, pushing Alec a little away but still the car hit a little on Mike's car.) 

Mike : hey!! Are you blind or what ??? (he shouted and lowered his voice when he realize it's Magnus's car) 

Magnus : shit… are you stupid? (he asked looking at alec, who is not in any place to listen) come on… reverse the car and go to work (he said and get down from the car…) 

Mike stood there staring at Magnus and he leaned down to make sure who else  was there inside the car even though he knew it was  Alec who was driving .. His gaze shifted from alec to magnus… 

Magnus Leaned down to the level of the car window… "hey.. Leave…" he said and Alec stared at him with his nose bulging in anger… 

Magnus : this is not the time.. I said leave.. (he said a little sternly but on looking at Mike's face, Alec remembered the text he sent to Magnus and the way he threatened Magnus was echoing in His head… he was about to open the door from his side but Magnus shouted his name.. "alec… leave…. Please" he shouted in anger… 

Alec closed his eyes and took a U-turn and kept on moving slowly away from the parking lot… he is checking the side mirror constantly… 

Magnus' gaze was fixed on Alec's driving … 

Mike : did you just said everything to alec?? (he asked little louder and he is such a  menace) 

Magnus closed his eyes in frustration… 

Mike : If you did.. Then hear me out, you made the biggest mistake in your life… (he said, magnus was about to say something but he kept on walking forward when he saw alec coming his way leaving the car in the middle of the parking area , he came all quick and angry and he reached  them in 2 quick steps…) 

Magnus : alec!! Just go back… (he said stopping him but Alec pushed Him away and landed his fist on Mike's face.. Mike didn't expect this coming. He thought Magnus might have said something to Alec but now it's clear that he did.. Mike fell back on the car hood by holding his face… magnus held Alec tight from behind…) 

Alec : you son of **'' '.. Do you ever talk to him again, I will ground you to death.. (he said and magnus dragged him backwards towards the car.. He pushed Alec inside and threw him on the seat..but alec was still trying to get out from the car) 

Magnus : I asked you to leave this to me!! (he yelled) 

Alec : I can't do that.. I don't know how you react if someone ask your husband to share his bed but I  will burn them alive if someone force my husband to do that(he yelled back in anger) 

Magnus : look!!! If you're gonna continue this then kill me first and then do whatever you want.. I am done with this shits  (he shouted in anger, still holding alec's  collar ) 

Alec shrugged his shoulders  and drove the car really fast ignoring Magnus's words to slow down… 

Magnus kicked his legs on the ground and walked towards the parking lot… 

Mike : You're both gonna pay for it… count your days with alec… he will be a goner really soon (he said it  with full of anger and vengeance and walked fast inside the hospital…) 

Magnus looked at the way Alec left, he Really don't know what to do with this situation…. 

Throughout the day Mike maintains his silence that scares him more… he called and texted alec like 10 times but he is not replying to anything… 

He wasn't in the right mind for the whole day and he knew neither Alec would be doing good… 

In the afternoon, He went to check on the fire station but the other squad said Alec and his team went for a rescue mission… Magnus planned to wait there until Alec got back to him in one piece but he got a call from Hugo so he left…. Thinking that he would talk it out with Alec tonight… 

++++++++++++

It's around 7 pm in evening :

Magnus  got back to the house in the cab, he was so done for the day, his mind wasn't clear, his eyes started to shed tears like waterfalls.. He kept on thinking about what happened before … he checked on the parking lot.There was no sign of his  car in the parking lot… still Alec didn't get back  home…he frowned and he took his phone and was about to call alec… 

But instead of calling Alec, he got a phone call from Mike… he was already fucked up and wretched ….he don't want to take the call but  alec is not being there made him worried, so he have to listen to Mike's shits… 

Mike : searching for your angry husband…? waaaaa.. Ini mini mani mo.. Your alec is jumping on the fire now… (he laughed in a devilish way)  without knowing it's all was preplanned your man ready to jump inside the accident zone. You don't want to miss it so come fast.. I promise, I won't blast it until you come here… what is the use in organizing a show without an audience!! (he said laughing from the other side of the phone ) 

"don't… do this" magnus  yelped, his voice barely audible, all he can hear is a cunning smile from the other side . He tightened his fist and hit the wall next to him continuously… 

Mike : You can cry later.. You have to watch him burn alive, Magnus bane!! Now move your legs…. fast!!!! …hurry up (he teased and hung the call) 

"no!!!" Magnus screamed louder , he wanted to kill Mike then and there but his alec's life is way more important to him..so He kept on calling Alec and took a cab which came out in his way…. 💜TBC 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 205 29
Book 2 of completely Mine.. Book 1 is completely updated now... Go and check on that before starting this book 2.. This story is continuation of comp...
316K 8.9K 58
Just some Magnus Bane / Alec Lightwood oneshots.
2.2K 306 19
Simple alternate universe love story of malec.